Master Swimmer Ch. 03

Story Info
He was her trainer, her coach, her master and she loved it.
4.3k words
4.39
41.4k
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/05/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers

As Sue packed her swim bag her sister Terri came into her room. They kissed this morning rather than yelled at each other. The sex they had shared last night had changed their attitude towards each other. Terri cupped Sue’s ass pressed it tight against her competition bathing suit. Sue’s tongue slipped into Terri’s mouth and she sucked it happily. When they separated Terri asked: “I wanted to thank you for your help last night. I needed to cum so bad Sue! God! You made me feel so good.”

Sue smiled and told her, “Anytime you want Terri just ask.”

Terri asked, “So you’re off to practice early this morning. Guess you can’t wait to have Rob train you some more can you?’

Sue smiled and said, “Well he told me he would be happy to do it so I’m ready.

She came closer to her sister’s ear and whispered, “Umm! Terri I’m telling you, he really got me off yesterday. I must have cum a dozen times. He has a way with him that drives me wild. I can’t seem to disobey him. I do what ever he tells me he wants. It’s like he has hypnotized me with my own lust.”

Terri said, “God Sue! I wish I were like you. You’re so free and do whatever you want. I couldn’t just meet a guy and then do it with him. “

Sue said, “I still can’t believe you still a virgin.”

Terri said, “Well I am and I don’t want to be. So, don’t forget to talk to Rob about me. OK?”

Sue smiled and kissed her sister as she started to the door. She turned around and said, “ I’ll start to work on that today sis. I promise.”

Sue got in her car and drove the short distance to the pool. She was over an hour earlier than usual. It was around 6 AM when she pulled into the parking lot and saw Rob’s car. It was the only other car on the lot. The other swimmers wouldn’t be there until 7:30AM. Rob was waiting in his office and when she wrapped on the window, he smiled and opened the door letting her in. Once they were in his office he locked the door. Sue melted into his arms and after kissing him and getting him started on a hard on, she said, “Man! This is really early Rob. I guess we have the pool all to ourselves?”

He said, “Yes, there’s no one here but us Sue. And this morning I want you do some new dry land routines. You won’t need your suit. Take it off.”

She didn’t have much hair around her pussy because in order to wear some of her competition bathing suits she had to shave her pussy very, very close. She went ahead and shaved everything except a small patch above her cunt. It reminded Rob of a goatee.

Sue smiled and lifted her arms letting Rob help pull her top over her head. It was skintight and once Rob got it over her head, her breasts sprung free. They bounced a few times with its fullness. He took it and placed it on his desk. She began to wiggle out of the bottoms, which were also skintight and these came down to her calves. As Sue pulled down her tight suit getting it below her body and half way down her athletic thighs, Rob couldn’t help but come around behind her and run his hands over her beautiful young round ass. As she bent over trying to get the suit off her calves and feet he reached under her thighs and grabbed her pussy stroking it. She jumped and laughed as she said, “Rob! You’re in a hurry this morning aren’t you babe?”

He slapped her ass hard and as she yelled. Rob kept his hand on her cunt, cupping the entire thing in the palm of his hand. He moved the other hand around the front of her and slid it between her open legs. He felt her pussy with his hands and felt it moving all around his palms as she finally got out of the suit and stepped it. She handed it to Rob and he put on the desk too still keeping one hand on her pussy. She stood there completely nude for him to see. She didn’t fear him at all, “Good” he said to himself.

She said, “So what are we going to do?”

He told her to sit on the desk. She smiled and walked very sexy towards Rob’s desk. He watched her young sweet tight ass sway back and forth as she walked. She lifted her self up with little effort and sat on it in front of him. He looked at her beautiful smooth body and saw that patch of cunt hair showing over the top of her closed legs. He also noticed her full young breasts and the blood red nipples pointing at him. Rob said, "Open your legs for me.”

She did. He then said,” Wider! Open then wider.”

She smiled and spread her legs as wide as she could sitting on the desk like she was. He smiled, as her full athletic 19-year-old pussy slit was now show. He moaned to himself and told her, “Yes Sue that’s it! Now I want you to put your feet on the desk too!” No! No don’t move your legs shut, keep your legs wide-open as you do.”

She lifted her feet up and placed each one on the desk spreading her lower body wide open for his enjoyment. . Rob stood there and took in her unbelievable beauty. Sue said, “Now what?”

He came close to her ear and whispered, “ Now! Now I want you to masturbate for me while I watch.”

Sue’s face got blood red. The female who had been fucking, and god knew what else since she was 14 maybe younger, was blushing bright red. She said, “Oh Rob I don’t know. I never did that before in front of anyone.”

He said, “Then put your suit back on and get into the pool. Land training is over for today. Get in the pool and give me 5 butterfly laps. Come on get up!!”

She shook with a sudden feeling of guilt, or was it fear, or maybe it was excitement? She didn’t know for sure but she was scared she had pissed him off. Sue said, “Wait! Wait please. I’m new at this Rob! OK. . OK. . OK! I’ll do it! I will. Here I’ll show you.”

She began to play with her full tits with her hands and pulled her nipples running them between her thumb and index fingers. Rob watched for a minute or two seeing her nipples get even redder and longer and much fuller. Then he told her, “No Sue! Your pussy! I want you to work on your pussy nothing else. Do it!”

She jumped at his voice and as he pulled up a chair sitting directly in front of her, she moved her hand down between her wide-open legs. As her coach watched Sue slowly began to work out and rub her puffy fat pussy. Rob gave her instruction and she did exactly what she was told when she was told.

When he told her to insert her thumb into her hole and rotate it, she immediately moved her hand and did it. When he told her to spread her pussy lips wide to let him see all of her pink insides, she did it again, immediately! She did it. He instructed her to use her other hand and expose her clit. She obeyed! Rob could see that it wasn’t real hard or big yet. But he knew from yesterday’s sex with her that it would grow quickly now that she was working on it.

She watched him seeing his excitement as he watched her pussy get stimulated with her hands and fingers. She saw him lick his lips and she asked him in a very soft and extremely excited voice, “Eat me Rob. Lick my pussy for me please!”

He pulled her hands off of her pussy and got in her face. He yelled, “You’ll do what I ant you to do and do it when I tell you! Do even bother to ask me anything/ I’ll give you what you earn nothing else Sue. The harder you work the more you’ll achieve with me. Do you understand?”

She swallowed and said sheepishly, “Yes!”

“Yes coach” , he said!

Yes coach, “Sue said softly.

He smiled at her and took her hand. He began to rub her cunt with it. He played with her pussy the way he wanted and once she got the idea, he let go of her hand and told her to keep going. He instructed her to remove her thumb and he used his hand now to begin finger fucking her with two fingers. As he fingered her pussy she moaned and he inserted a third finger. Now as he pumped her quicker, Sue stopped touching her self and started to lay back. He told her don’t stop playing with yourself. I want you to rub your clit. I want you to cum for me! He continued to finger fuck her with three fingers and use his other hand and pulled the skin up and back exposing her growing hard nut which was sticking out at him now. He told her to rub her clit.

Rob watched as Sue used her fingers to rub all around the sensitive lump that was the center of her sex. But she didn’t touch it directly! Rob said, “I want you to press your index finger against your clit NOW!”

She jumped again and pressed her fingers on her clit and arched up off the table. He said, “Now rub it! Rub it fast Sue rub it like you were just about to cum for me.”

He slid his chair even closer taking in her musk that was starting to fill the office. She moaned as her three fingers began to rub over her clit. He could now feel her heat as it began to radiate from her cunt. With three fingers inside her now Rob fucked her faster. She moaned again as he told her, “Rub your clit faster Sue. Make your self cum! I want to see you cum. Cum for me Sue. I want to see your sweet beautiful ass and hips begin to hump on my hand and fingers. Do it Sue, cum for me. Rub your clit baby! Rub your clit faster.”

She arched a little and Rob watched as her fingers flew across her very swollen and blood red clit. He knew she was close. Sue knew she was very, very close to cumming. She cried out as Rob began fingering her pussy as fast as she was rubbing her clit. Together them gave her body the stimulation it needed to cum. And cum she was going to do. As Sue felt her orgasm build all over her body, she cried out, louder this time. And she continued to yell as Rob watched she body arch her ass up off the desk and thrust her hips against his fingers and her own.

Again and again she pumped her lovely young body against the hands and then she grabbed Rob’s hand with the three fingers deep in her pussy hole and held it tight against her pussy with her own hand. He watched as her body fucked his hands. He heard her scream with an unbelievable sexual sound as her cum began to fill her cunt and cover Rob’s three fingers and drip out her hole and into his palm. Sue arched her back and slammed her cunt into the two hands pleasing her cunt so nicely. She held that position as she reached the peak of her climax. Rob’s cock was like a baseball bat, hard and thick and very long! She was shaking as she took her other hand and slammed it over Rob’s hand holding his fingers deep inside her pussy. Holding both her hands on Rob’s hand she pumped and pumped and pumped her pussy against his fingers as her feet fell off the desk. Rob picked up her leg and one over his shoulder with his free hand. As he continued to finger her he told her, “Lift you other leg up Sue and put it over my shoulders.”

She lifted the other one and put it over his shoulders just like she was told. As she did, her hand started to relax and he pulled his fingers out of her pussy with a popping sound as they came completely out of her cunt. He immediately inserted his thumb into Sue’s ass hole. With her legs high up over his shoulders and her ass on the edge of the table she couldn’t stop him. He inserted it full as he stood up. He told her: “Open your legs! Open them now Sue!”

She was in a dream like world but still did what she was told. As she placed her feet back on the desk, Sue opened her thighs wide for him. Rob sat back down and slid the chair closer to her body. As she rested her back against the wall, he kept his thumb in her ass and moved his face between her wide-open thighs. As his mouth touched her dripping wet pussy Sue arched and cried out, “OH PLEASE!

He said, “Please what Sue?”

She moaned, “Please! God! Yes! Rob! Eat me!!”

He said, “Eat what?”

She moaned, “Eat my pussy! OH GOD!! Lick me baby! Lick my pussy!”

He said, “You have to ask me the proper way Sue after all this is a training session with your coach. What is it you would like me to do for you, or what do you want me to do?”

She could feel his fingers so near to her throbbing needing pussy and she could also feel his wonderful warm breath on her wet cunt as he talked to her. He didn’t look up he just talked to her directly in front of her opened pussy!

She moaned and placed her hands on his head and tried to push it into her that last inch. He held off. She moaned out in a husky voice full of lust and want, "PLEASE!! OH GOD ROB! FUCK!! PLEASE ROB!! EAT ME! EAT MY CUNT ROB PLEASE! PLEASE BABY! PLEASE COACH!”

He smiled and placed in mouth directly on Sue’s waiting wet pussy! When his tongue began to lick and go into her hole Sue cried out like a hurt animal. Her body began to go wild on Rob’s face. She pushed her hands hard against the back of his head and he let her bury his face against her wet throbbing sex. Rob loved it. He inhaled her sent deeply into his lungs as his tongue continued to please and stimulate her young sweet pussy. With both hands now, Rob placed them against the sides of Sue’s wet pussy lips and pulled them wide apart.

She thrust her cunt up into his face as he sucked it insides his mouth. As he sucked her deep into him mouth, she cried out, “OPHHHHHHH YES!!!! COACH! SUCK ME!!!

Then as she screamed with delight Rob sucked and sucked and sucked her snatch using his tongue to fuck her cunt hole as deep as he could get it inside her. She rotated her hips smearing her cum all over Rob's face. It was in his hair and mouth and running down his chin! Some of her juices went up his nose as it almost ran out her cunt now. Sue was in heaven. Rob continued to eat her into one orgasm after the other, after another. Again and again she felt her body going wild as she climaxed and then settle down for a few seconds before going off again.

She had never had anywhere near the number of climaxes Rob was giving her this morning. None of her lovers had ever tried to please her like Rob was doing. He was a fucking fantastic lover. It was pure bliss for her. She let his head go and slumped back against the wall. Her pussy and ass finally came back on to the desk and while her cunt still throbbed she just sighed loudly. As Rob took his tongue off her sex and she moaned, “OH Rob that was wonderful! Oh coach! I love the way you lick my pussy!”

Rob knew she was done. He looked at the clock on the wall over her head and stood up. He had 2 5 minutes before the other swimmers would come straggling in for practice. He pulled Sue’s ass to the edge of the table again and held his swollen hard cock in his hand. She opened her eyes and looked down at it. She could see the pre-cum on the head shinning at her. She moaned and said, “Oh yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck me coach!”

Rob rubbed his big cock head up and down her entire slit. But he decided not to fuck her, now. He wanted her to learn who was giving the orders. He said, “No not now Sue, stand up Sue.”

She did what he told her. But she asked, “Why? Why Rob don’t you want to fuck me?”

He told her there was not enough time. As she stood there in front of him, Rob said, “Turn around and bend over. Let’s get you limbered up for swimming. Touch your toes and hold that position.”

Sue smiled thinking he would take her from behind trying to surprise her. She did as he told her. She bent over slowly until her hands were on her knees. She was thinking Rob was surely going to fuck her ass or her pussy but he was going to fuck her. He didn’t!

Rob walked up behind her and slid his hand between her legs from behind her cupping her pussy. She moaned as his two fingers went back into her cunt. Rob told her, Now I want you to come back up and stand tall.”

She straightened up and smiled at him as she felt his hand squeeze her pussy tight. He moved his other hand around to her front. He inserted two more fingers into her cunt stuffing her young tight swollen pussy with four fingers. She grunted as they went in. He began to finger her with all four almost picking her small body up off the floor. She moaned and grunted each time he did lift her. When two were going in two were coming out. Then they worked together. He fingered her pussy hard and made her stand on her toes sometimes for a few seconds as he lifted She adjusted her body get ting use to all of them in her pussy. Rob said, Now bend and straighten bend and straighten 10 times for me.”

She did just as she was told and Rob’s two hands enjoyed the feeling of them fucking, squeezing and rubbing all over Sue’s cunt and ass. When she was bent over with the tenth rotation, Rob said, “ Put your hands on the floor and hold them there.”

She did and as her palms were placed flat on the floor. Rob came around and stood directly behind her. He removed all of his fingers and licked them clean tasting her sweet young pussy juice. His cock jumped with excitement.

As she waited to feel his cock go in her snatch, Rob inserted the head of the large dildo he had taken with him and placed it against Sue’s shinning stretched pussy hole.

She began to straighten and Rob slapped her ass hard. She yelled and he slapped her ass again. He said, “I told you to hold that position. Stay down there.”

She obeyed. He then began to insert the 4-inch round 15-inch long dildo into Sue’s tight red and puffy pussy. She cried out as first when the fat cock head slipped over her stretched pussy lips and started to go into her body. Rob put about 3 inches inside her before he began to pull it out. He watched with delight as her tight young pussy walls held on to the cylinder and as he pulled it out an inch of her walls actually began to come out with it. He smiled as he slapped her ass again and inserted it back into her again. This time he moved about 5-inches more into her cunt. she grunted and asked if she could straighten up?”

He slapped her ass harder and told her, “When I tell you! Now open your legs wider for me and walk your hands out three, no make that 5 paces.”

She did and now she was in a position that had her not doubled over but more like she was going to do a high push up. He backing the huge dildo out and watched again as part of her pussy walls began to come out along with the dildo. Her cunt was holding on to it not wanting to let it go. He heard her moan and he saw the dildo covered with Sue’s wetness. Thee was a drop at the end of the head and Rob took the dildo and licked it. He knew she was getting worked up again. She sure did like to get fucked.

He inserted the dildo again and put 7-inches into her cunt. She moaned louder. And he heard her beg to stand. He told her again, “ Soon Sue. Stay like you are.”

Then he inserted the shaft again and watched as it started to disappear inside her sweet young body. 3, 5, 8-inches were inside her cunt and she cried out, “No more please! It’s hitting my cervix! Stop Rob it hurts!”

He quickly backed it out an inch and she sighed with relief. Rob told her to stand up. She stood and the 8+ inches pushed deeper into her body hitting her cervix again but not hard. She looked at him and he said, “How does that feel”

She moaned and told him, “Like a stuff turkey. I feel fuller than I have ever felt. Oh Rob fuck me please baby! Take this big thing out of my pussy please. With the dildo still inside her he took a breast in his hand and started to suck on it. He told her, “There’s no time Sue. We will have to wait until swimming practice is over.”

He lifted her up and sat her on the desk with the dildo still inside her. He held her legs opened told her to take the dildo and begin fucking her pussy with it. She obeyed. He was thinking, “Lovely Sue, you’re unbelievable. You’re an irresistible mixture of innocence looks and sensuality sexuality and lust. I love it!”

He sat in the chair with her feet on each side of his chair and Rob watched as Sue pumped 8 inches of that big dildo in and out of her pussy fucking herself wildly for him. She watched the big tool going in and out and didn’t worry about him being right in front of her cunt watching. After all he was her coach. She hissed as she began to cum saying, “Oh yes! Oh god coach this feels so good!”

NeedYou
NeedYou
771 Followers
12