Master Swordswoman Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at her from my dinner and noticed her eyes were slightly moist, 'really?' I was surprised, but then again, I guess I really shouldn't have been… She'd always been the one who watched and looked after Alnia and I if we were playing, (or fighting with the boys), outside when we were younger, and I do remember her staring at me in funny ways sometimes.

'Hell yes!' she replied, 'ok, so I admit I'm a bit jealous of Alnia, but I can understand why you like her so much. I just wish you'd take more notice of everyone else from time-to-time, ok?'

'Ok. Sorry,' I knew it was a fair comment, and that I had been neglecting everyone outside of my own and Alnia's family.

'Well, you better make sure you fuck me later on too, ok?' she asked as she got up.

'Ok.'

'Good, back to work now I guess. Hope you like the food?'

'Yes thanks.'

As she moved off I looked down and concentrated on eating my dinner, and once I'd finished, I sat there looking back out the window again. I wasn't looking at anything in particular this time, looking outside and beyond just seemed the best way to lose the influence of the inn and its atmosphere and try to think.

IV

The main word which kept on running through my mind at that moment was aggression. I knew that that was the main thing that I seemed to have problems with lately, well, in the last fight with Teacher, and therefore was the main thing that I needed to get sorted out.

I still didn't really understand why it was a problem though. I was normally aggressive during practice and lessons, just for some reason not the last one, when it really seemed to matter. And why not?

And also, there was one other thing he complained about, that I normally think too much, and that was what was slowing me down. So according to him, that's the reason why I seemed to be a little slow in reacting, and moving my sword to where I wanted it to be. Hmm. I didn't know -- there seemed to be something there, but I wasn't sure what.

Thinking… Concentrating… Acting… Re-acting… Slow… Aggression…

All these thoughts wandered round my head, until my mind also thought about what happened with Alnia as I looked back over at her house…

I called her a bitch… Shouted at her… Standing on the wall… Something I thought of… Anger… Envy… Pride… Buried… Buried deep…

It felt so close… So near… It was almost as if the answer I was looking for was right in front of me, but I couldn't quite…

Which of course was when I saw it. Right there… My lord it was so obvious… How did I miss it? Ok, I admit, I really AM that stupid!

The reason I was slow, was because I was having to think and concentrate. Why was I having to think and concentrate so much? Because I needed to do so in order to bring my aggression and nasty side out. If I didn't think or concentrate, then since I've buried it all so deeply, it doesn't surface and get used, so I'm not aggressive enough, if at all.

So if I think, then I'm aggressive but slow, and if I don't think, then I'm fast but not aggressive.

Great, so now what am I supposed to do about it?

I sighed, thinking that I'd done enough for one night. I looked around and thought about the orgy that was supposed to start, but as I stretched my arms, I realised I didn't really feel like it yet, anyway…

I decided just to sit there for a while longer and finish the flagon off… I noticed that someone had cleared my plate away without me noticing, which just showed how deeply I was thinking before.

As I poured out the remaining barley water into the tankard, someone moved across and sat opposite. As I looked up, I saw a dark-haired woman in an off-white robe who looked very familiar…

Of course! It was the woman from earlier, by the road, duh!

'Hi,' I said to her as she sat there, looking at me.

'Hi,' she said, 'how are you?'

'I'm ok. Better than I was a short-while ago, anyway.' I was wondering where this was going to lead, though I wasn't really bothered, and I returned to staring out of the window again.

'The bar-lady said your name's Kathina, right?'

'Yep, that's me.'

'She said you're a member of the militia, yes?'

'Yep, for now. Got some problems though.'

'Aww. Anything I can help with?'

'I doubt it.'

For some reason I really didn't feel like talking to her. It seemed to take more effort than I was really willing to give, which is why my replies to her questions were so short.

'How about if I fuck you?' she asked.

I hate to say this, but for some reason, going to bed with her, or even fucking her right then and there was the last thing I really wanted to do… I don't know why, and if anything it was the first time I could ever say that I actually turned someone down or away.

'I'm sorry,' I replied, 'but I'm not really interested.'

'I'll make it good,' she said, and I saw her lean forward out of the corner of my eye.

'I don't care,' I said, in a low voice, just wanting her to go away.

Either she didn't get the message, which by now should have been a clear as day, or she was just, well… I don't know what she was, really… Yes I do - persistent… She continued to proposition me…

'Go away,' I said, to make it as plain as possible what I wanted.

'But I really want to fuck you…' she said.

Oh my Lord, just was what it going to take to get her to piss off?! Good idea…

'Piss off!' I shouted at her, though not very loudly.

Unfortunately, if anything, the more I rejected her, the stronger she came on to me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jemila watching us from behind the bar, and I could tell she was quite amused. Typical. Maybe she set this up?

I reached over and grabbed the woman's hands, 'look,' I said, slowly and carefully, looking her in the eye, 'I'm not going to fuck you or make love to you or have anything to do with you tonight, so find someone else or go do it yourself, ok? Now goodbye.'

'Aww,' she screwed her face up as though to cry, 'I'll pay you?'

She then stood up and pulled her purse out from underneath her robe, by her waist, and put it on the table, before taking some coins out and putting them down before me…

GOLD coins…

V

I sat there and stared… How and where did she get gold coins from? Well, I know her robe is a bit fancy, along with the ring she's wearing, but gold

She wanted to pay me to fuck her? With gold? I looked up at her, my eyebrows raised, not too sure of how to take this situation.

She smiled broadly, 'I'll see you upstairs then, first door on the right.'

She then turned and left though the door behind her, and I heard her feet on the stairs as she walked up them over the bar to the floor above.

I still just sat there and stared, my brain completely overwhelmed by what had just happened. As my thoughts returned, however, the main feeling that surfaced was one of disgust. I mean, what an insult! I may just be a common villager, but even I'm not going to sell myself, even to the likes of her, and even for gold… Even for one night! I'm not from Millton for shak's sake! The disgust quickly turned to anger, and I snatched up the coins and charged upstairs to give them back to her.

I strode over to the first door on the right, and yanked it open, lifting my hand up to throw the coins back at her…

And I froze…

She was standing there in front of me, completely naked… If I threw the coins now, I'd probably kill her, so I threw them to the left side of the room, on top of the small table in the far corner, but thankfully missing the candle…

'You can have your fucking money back!' I shouted at her, my anger starting to boil over, even in front a pretty naked woman like her 'I'm not a fucking whore like you, slut!'

She just stood there staring at me, but when I turned round to leave, she moved to get in the way.

'Don't go!' she cried, leaping on me, pulling me round my neck to the left, and on my left arm, back into the room.

'Get off me, BITCH!' I screamed as I raised my free right hand, turned and hit her, punching her right in the jaw, though I really intended just to slap her, and she and staggered back and fell over, winding up on the bed flat on her back.

Something in me finally snapped… I walked over to her and slapped her round the face.

'Bitch…!' I shouted as I slapped her, 'Cunt…! Whore…! Slut…!'

I then grabbed her hair and lifted her head up to look in her eyes. She was wide eyed, and I didn't get the look she had, but didn't care anyway.

'You wanna fuck, do you bitch?' I asked her.

Her eyes changed then… To pleading…

I slapped her round the face again, and left her lying on the bed as I looked for something to fuck her with. There was a small cupboard in-between the two beds, and in it happened to be some wooden sex toys, including a strap-on dildo. Typical Jemila -- she plans for everything…

I took the strap-on out and put it on, then looked back at the woman on the bed. She was staring at the dildo, and grinning.

'Is this what you want, bitch?' I asked her.

'Please…' she replied, in a voice I'd never heard from anyone before. It was one of complete desperation, and it almost made me shudder.

I couldn't believe what I was doing, what had come over me, but there was something in me that had to do this. Had to take her, to beat her, and hurt her. I'd never quite felt like I did before then, but, as I had with Alnia, I realised I was enjoying it. And this time I didn't care about any consequences, I just wanted to take her like I'd thought about taking Alnia, and I didn't give a damn if anyone got hurt.

I walked back round before her on the bed, and stared down at her, examining every part of her body before me, examining her minutely, her small spindly arms, and her long legs, every muscle, every sinew, every hair on her abdomen, her breasts, nipples, and even the hairs under her arms - even the dark black and blue bruise that was appearing on her jaw where I hit her. She still stared at the wooden cock hanging in front of me.

'So, bitch,' I growled at her, 'do you want this nice wooden cock inside you?'

'YES!' she cried out again in desperation, but didn't move otherwise.

I smiled and leaned down, looking her in the eyes, my face above hers, which still pleaded with me.

'No,' I said to her face. I realised I was starting to love the power I obviously had over her, and I was going to use it to tease her first.

Her eyes widened instantly, and she shook. She orgasmed right there in front of me! She actually came because I refused to fuck her!

Wow!

It was at that moment that my life started to change. Only started, though, since at the time I still didn't fully understand what was happening to me and its implications, but it was the beginning all the same…

I reached down and grabbed her hair on her head again…

'Come here bitch,' I growled again, then dragged her head towards the wooden cock I was wearing 'suck it!'

I forced the thick and long wooden cock into her mouth, and slowly pushed it in. She gagged briefly, but I pushed further, until most of it was in her mouth and throat.

'Suck it then!' I ordered, and she did, slowly moving her mouth and head up and down and around the cock while I held her hair above, occasionally dragging her around with it, just because I could.

I wished again that I was a man, and that I could have felt what she was doing on a proper cock, but I still liked looking at her sucking the cock down there, her eyes lowered, seeming to enjoy it. I can more than understand why men would enjoy it so much, even without the pleasure. It's the power that mattered here -- I had it, and this act proved it. And power, as they say, is one hell of an aphrodisiac, and at that moment, I had it in spades…

I eventually pulled her face off the cock, and threw her back down on the bed.

'Turn over and bend over, bitch,' I ordered, 'if I remember you like it up the ass, don't you slut?'

'Yesss,' she hissed, and I'm sure she came again, not that it mattered, as she turned over and bent over the bed in front of me, reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart for me 'please…'

She pleaded again, and I actually thought about turning round and leaving her there, just like that. Maybe leaving the door open so everyone could see her. But instead, by that point I'd come to realise that I actually did want to fuck her after all...

With that in mind, I shuffled up behind her, knelt down, and aimed the cock right at her arsehole. I grabbed one of her hands and lifted it, bending it and her with it up and back.

'Ow,' she groaned in pain, though I could tell it wasn't that great. I didn't really want to break an arm or anything, just hurt her a little, which it did.

Holding her right there, I looked down and made sure the cock was aimed right, then, grabbing her other arm like the first, I raised it in a similar fashion, before using them as leverage to pull the cock deep inside her arse. Yes it's disgusting, and not something I'd even thought about doing before, but right then, if felt wonderfully nasty, and perfect

She groaned and shuddered in orgasm again, but I continued to hold her like that, using her still as I thrust my hips forward, over and over, forcing the cock inside her backside as deeply as possible. She continued to groan, both in pain and pleasure. I kept one hand holding both of hers, before reaching up with the other and grabbing her hair again, and bending her back even further.

'Come on you bitch!' I screamed, 'let's FUCK!'

I started ramming the hard wooden cock inside her as hard and as fast as I could, pulling her head and arms back in leverage, not having any trouble holding her as I was, my strong muscled arms having long been tempered by holding heavy swords for hours on end during practice and lessons.

And she screamed! It was a curious mixture of pain and pleasure from what I could tell, but I loved it too. I was absolutely thrilled with what I was doing to her. Not only that, but it was exciting me too! The more I fucked her, the more she screamed, the more it turned me on, and the harder I fucked. The next thing I knew I was no longer holding her head high, but repeatedly ramming it into the bed instead with each thrust into her behind.

And I hit her again, on her back, making her scream even louder. By this time I realised I was starting to close towards orgasm too, and urged her on to make even more noise, to scream louder, to hit her, slap her, ram her head as hard into the bed as I could. I was then screaming at her to cum, and she did, completely. She must have shivered and shook for what felt like hours, but was probably mere minutes, until I, also, finally came too, her pleasure was shared with me, and pushed me over the edge, making me shudder as I felt my body tingle with pleasurable sensations all over, and my expelled juices slide down the insides of each thigh to the floor.

WOW!

The next thing I knew, I was lying on top of the woman's back, exhausted and gasping for breath, wet with sweat, but still feeling great, until the pleasure slowly but surely began to slip away. Eventually, I raised myself off her, and slid backwards and away, pulling the dildo out of her and then sat down on the floor, with my back against the wall.

What exactly had I just done here? What the hell did I just do to her? And why? What was I thinking? Why did I have to enjoy it so much?

At that moment, as before, all the shame and embarrassment came over me, and I started to cry…

I sensed the movement and looked up at the bed, as the woman slowly turned over and looked down at me. I don't think I've ever seen anyone before or since look as happy as she did then. She was also crying, but they were so obviously tears of joy. I didn't know what to say.

'Master? Why are you crying?' she asked.

Master? Me? What? The confusion must have spread to my face…

'Aww, don't cry Master. That was the best fuck I've ever had in my life!'

She got off the bed and crawled over to me, before lowering herself and hugging me, holding me round the waist and lowering her head to my breast.

'No-one in the castle has ever fucked me like that before. They wouldn't dare!' she snorted, lifting her head up, 'just because I'm related to a Baron everyone thinks I need to be treated like a Queen. Hah! I want to be a slave! I want to be a servant! But I can't be because I was born to someone 'important'. I don't care! Can I be your slave, please Master? Pleeease? You make me so happy!!!'

She rested her head on my breast again and continued to cry…

I literally hadn't a clue what to say, so I said nothing and just held her, wondering what to do next…

12