Master Swordswoman Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realised that she was waiting for me to give the order again. I sighed, rolling my eyes, wishing that I really didn't have to be her Master all the time.

'Go on then,' I told her, 'get on with it slut.'

She smiled at that, 'yes Master,' then lifted my legs up and out, making my lips as open as they could be, as I felt the dildo brush against them. I watched and felt it as she slowly slid the tip of it inside, making me groan too, before she then pushed it all inside me in one go.

'Oh fuck!' I shouted, throwing my head back and my arms out too, closing my eyes also, in reaction to the shock of pleasure I felt thanks to the dildo Juni rammed inside me, 'ooh.'

I could feel it all the way inside me, feeling the walls of my cunt pressing against it, touching it, making me feel, well, full. I'd never felt quite like this before, even with the dildo Mum used -- it definitely wasn't as big as this one. I wanted to squeeze my legs together to try and improve the friction -- to make it feel even better - but with Juni holding my legs up out wide, I couldn't do that -- grrr. It was up to her just how good it was going to feel, I realised.

'Mmm,' I murmured as I slowly got used to the nice feeling of it, as I did my best to squeeze my cunt around it -- to improve the friction and pleasure, but I wanted more!

'Go on then,' I told Juni, opening my eyes and looking up at her, 'fuck me.'

Juni looked so happy, as she smiled down at me, before replying, 'yes, Master.'

She then started sliding back and forth, and I felt the dildo first pull back almost out of me completely, before being pushed back in again, with another small wave of pleasure each time she rocked her hips as she knelt in front of me. It felt so fucking good every time to pushed it inside me, all the way in each time, I realised why Alnia liked it deep! But that dildo wasn't as long as this one -- we needed a better one, just like this!

I opened my eyes again and looked up at Juni as she fucked me, not particularly fast, but definitely as deep as she could which was fucking wonderful! I know I was groaning every time she pushed it in -- I couldn't help it -- it felt so good! She was looking down at me, also groaning with each push, as she obviously pushed down on her own dildo at the same time.

'I love you so much, Master,' she said, as she continued to slowly fuck me, 'Ooh, I want to make you cum over and over again, Master. Ooh fuck, I'm going to cum so much too, Master, oh fuck, is that okay?'

'Yes!' I replied, as I lay there, letting her fuck me, 'cum!' Why she always feels the need to ask me these things I don't know -- well, I do, of course, but I wish she wouldn't. I don't want to be her Master. Why anyone feels the need for permission to cum like that I don't know, but she felt she needed it, and I didn't care -- just do it!

I looked up at her as she came -- she let out a really long groan, and shuddered as she held her breasts with each hand, whilst still doing her best to fuck me at the same time. The face she made as her eyes almost popped out of her head looked pretty funny though.

'Oh fuck,' she exclaimed at the end, 'that felt so fucking good Master, I wish I could cum for you all the time!'

She then leaned over me, obviously looking to kiss me. I leaned up a bit and turned my head to kiss her too.

'Mmm,' she groaned as we kissed, our tongues entwining with each other. 'I love you so much, Master,' she said again after we broke it off, and lay there looking at each other, as she still, though slower, continued to raise her hips and fuck me.

She then lowered herself on top of me, and threw her arms around my neck, before lying still, with the dildo deep inside me. I put my arms round her too, and it felt good to hold each other, even if we were a bit sweaty by then. We had another kiss.

I felt like I had to say something to her as-well, but I couldn't, wasn't ready, to tell her that I loved her at that time, as I wasn't sure of it myself.

'I like you too,' was the best I could think of, 'are you going to make me cum again?'

I whispered into her ear.

'Oh yes,' she replied, and raised herself up again, 'I'm sorry Master, I guess I needed a break after I came, sorry.'

'Hey,' I said, reaching up to touch her, and felt her left breast with my right hand, and caressed her hair with my left, 'it's okay, I like it when you cum and it was your turn, okay? I guess it's my turn again, now, okay?'

'Oh, yes Master,' she replied, smiling, 'thank-you so much.'

She seemed so happy at that moment, that I almost expected her to start crying, but instead she knelt back up and started fucking me in earnest -- great -- just what I wanted!

'Oh yes!' I cried, 'fuck me just like that!'

'Oh Master,' she cried, before starting to cry properly, 'cum on Master! Cum for me Master!' And just to make sure, she then reached down with her right hand and starting rubbing my clit with her thumb.'

'Oh fuck, yes!' I cried again, knowing that I was going to cum at any moment -- feeling it build up inside me, knowing that I was going to scream and shake and feel so fucking good! I was grabbing the bedding and the sheets with my hands, feeling the pleasure build up, making me groan, 'yes! Yes! Yes!' I was crying out -- desperate to orgasm and cum as good as I possibly could for Juni.

'Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! FUCK!' I screamed again, which, according to Juni, (and others), I do when I'm about to cum!

If anything Juni then sped up, which pushed me over edge and made me cum just as hard -- if not even harder - than before, and I screamed! I never even got the chance to say I was cumming this time, though I doubt it was necessary! Another massive wave of pleasure then flowed through me, and the next thing I knew I was just lying there on my back, holding Juni in my arms, all sweaty and loving and feeling absolutely wonderful! This time is was my turn to cry, and I did as I threw my arms round her and held her tightly as she lay her head on my right shoulder and purred, just like a cat.

My Lord, I felt so happy! And I said so too, whispering close to Juni's ear.

'Awww, Master,' she whispered in reply, 'now you know how happy you make me feel.' She then giggled, and whispered, 'I love you.'

I left it at that, not knowing what to say in reply, and we lay there, together, for a short while, getting our breath back. Well, I thought, as I lay there, if this is how happy I make her feel, (somehow), then I don't suppose I should be too surprised that she loves me! But how? I still didn't understand how being her Master could make her feel this good. Sure, I like it when she cums -- especially if I'm the one making her cum -- but all the other stuff, about being her Master, just didn't make any sense to me right then, (not that I cared too much while we lay there together, mind you).

'You ready again, Master?' she whispered in my ear after a short while.

This time it was probably my eyes that popped out! 'Again!?' I shouted, shocked.

She giggled again, 'sure, why not?' She pulled herself back up onto her knees again, looking down at me.

I just stared at her, not believing it. 'You really are a slut, aren't you?' I said, knowing what the reply would be.

'Of course I am, Master,' then she giggled again, 'but I'm your slut, remember?'

Oh my Lord, just what have I let myself into? I asked myself as I threw my head back to the pillow and rolled my eyes.

I couldn't help myself let out another groan, however, as I felt her touch my pussy again, rubbing around my clit softly, obviously just making sure I was still wet and hopefully (for her) could do it again!

'Awww, Master,' Juni said, still purring by the way she said it, 'it's not sore yet is it? You're still so wet I bet I can make you cum again!'

Oh my Lord...

'Come on, (cum on?) Master,' she said, 'roll over, and I'll make you feel even better!'

Even better? Roll over? Hmm. Given what Mum showed me before, it was obvious what Juni was up to. The only question was whether or not I was up for it! Oh well, if I was going to die, then this would probably be a lot better than the Orcs doing it instead!

I rolled over with Juni's help, as she made sure I didn't kick her or anything, keeping them bent at the knee. I didn't have the energy to kneel on all fours, (like I did with Mum), so I just lay flat and left my legs open wide, with my head on my right cheek.

Fuck me, I thought, how the fuck am I ever going to get through this? Fuck me...

And then I started to giggle, and laugh -- after-all, that's the whole idea! I was probably already delirious with pleasure, and she wanted to give me even more!

'Aww, Master,' Juni said again, from behind me, 'you ready now?'

'Mmm,' I said, just lying there, letting everything just roll away from me, though still a bit tense for what I knew was about to happen -- (again).

'Okay.'

I heard and felt her shuffle around on the bed, before her hand caressed my bum -- her left hand I think - though by this time, I wasn't really bothered about noticing such things. I definitely noticed when the dildo poked me in the area between my bum and my pussy, though.

'Oops,' I heard Juni say, 'sorry.'

Like I cared... If she wanted to fuck me again, then she can just get on with it, or just let me go to sleep, which, given the position I was lying in, was a definite possibility.

But then she re-positioned it and pushed the dildo back into my cunt. (Which, if you listen to her, is exactly where it belonged!)

I groaned a bit, but didn't really have much energy left to start making that much noise. And then she pulled it almost all the way out, and angled it just so, before pushing it back inside.

'Aaaarrrrhhhh!' This time I definitely groaned -- really loud and long - as she kept the dildo inside me, pressed and rubbing against the special spot Mum showed me before.

Then Juni did it again, slowly. Fuck! I groaned like last time, but didn't know if I could keep it up -- I really wasn't sure I could take much more of this -- yes it was so good, but...!

She carried on like that a couple more times, that I remember, but after that, all I remember is waking up and finding her lying on top of me, her wet raggedly hair lying on my neck and shoulder. She was still purring. I groaned a bit, still feeling the pleasure, and, it has to be said, a bit of pain from my cunt, after what she'd done to me. (It shouldn't be too surprising that I felt a bit sore, right?)

Juni obviously heard me, and knew I'd woken up, at least for now. Just what time it was I wasn't sure, and I really couldn't be bothered to try and turn over so I could see the time candle. I knew it was really late, (or early), however, just by the fact that there weren't any other noises coming from outside or downstairs.

Thankfully Juni could tell I was awake, and whispered in my ear again -- (do I have to tell you what she said? Guess!).

'Can you get off me, please?' I asked, since I was feeling uncomfortable with her lying on my back like that.

'Oh, of course Master, I'm so sorry.' She slid off in front of me, rolling onto her side with her back to the wall, and we lay there for another short period of time, looking at each other. I have to say, as I looked at her then, with her bedraggled matted up hair, and the sweat still covering her body, that I definitely liked her more than I had before, though was still unsure about how much I liked her.

She then slid a bit closer, put her arm round me and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back as well as I could, but I really needed to sleep, and said so. She smiled again, and rolled over again, facing away from me, before sliding back and, letting me roll over a little too, nestled against me as I put my arm around her waist, and kissed her neck, after moving her hair out of the way. I let my left arm slide out behind me so it didn't get trapped by either of our bodies. (I hated it when that happened if and when I slept with Alnia).

Juni giggled again, and grabbed my hand round her waist, moving it up to hold her left breast instead, before letting out a very contented sigh, and shifting slightly to lie down to sleep.

I did the same, but was still surprised by the last thought I had before I slept. For some reason, it felt like that there was still something missing, but I was darned if I knew what!