Master Takes His Pet Dancing

Story Info
Master takes his Pet out for a night of fun.
2.9k words
3.71
16.5k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ATPCTCDT
ATPCTCDT
20 Followers

You receive a brief text from me at work. "Go home tonight and prepare yourself for Master."

You look around your office, trying to see if anyone has noticed that your skin is flushing with excitement.

You reach below your desk and slip your fingers into your skirt, feeling your pussy growing moist. Aching for release. For the briefest moment you consider fingering yourself but you don't, because Master hasn't given you permission.

The rest of your day goes in fits and jumps. At times it drags as you work, at other times it flies as you sit there daydreaming about what I have planned for you this evening.

The clock strikes 4:30 and you rush from work to your car. Each step bringing you closer to Master and pleasure. You start your car and a CD starts to play. You are startled to hear my voice. You quickly reason that I stopped by your workplace and left it for you.

"You will go home and shower, ensure that EVERY part of my slave is clean. You will shave your pussy, thoroughly running your fingers over your lovely lips to confirm that there isn't a single hair left. You will not orgasm. You may tease MY pussy as much as you can stand but you WILL NOT CUM!"

"After you have showered you will apply the lilac body powder and return to our bedroom to dress. There you will find the clothing I have selected for you. You WILL put everything I've left for you on or you WILL be punished."

"The time is now 4:45. You have until 6:00 to be ready for me."

The CD ejects and you look at the clock, the time is 4:44 and you are amazed at how I am able to do that.

You drive home as quickly as you dare, balancing speeding to get home with the risk of getting pulled over. You know that you can talk your way out of any ticket by flashing your smile and your beautiful breasts but you just don't have time for that today.

You get home in near record time and dash to the shower the hot water pelts your sexy body. You wash thoroughly paying particular attention to your smooth pussy and tight ass.

You KNOW how much Master loves your ass. You inspect your shaving work, ensuring there isn't a single hair left.

Pulling the shower wand from the wall you direct the pulsing spray over your smooth lips.Your knees tremble as you play the stinging stream back and forth. Reaching up with your free hand you tease and pinch your hard nipples.

You draw closer to orgasm but force yourself to stop. Knowing that you can't hide disobedience from Master.

Reluctantly you turn off the water and step out into the steamy bathroom. You wipe off the fog from the mirror and appraise yourself. A smile crosses your lips, you know how Master enjoys his slave's body. You liberally apply the lilac body powder and do your hair and make up.

You enter our bedroom and see your clothes laid out on the bed. You smile, knowing how much Master loves and cares for his pet. Picking up the matching bra and panties, both black lace. "Odd," you think to yourself.

"Master usually doesn't want me to wear panties he says they get in the way of his needy cock."

You slip on the bra, the lace caresses your hard nipples. Tugging the panties up your shapely legs you notice that they are very snug and a little thick in the front. The lace pulls tight against your smooth sensitive lips.

Next you slip on the short, black strapless dress and finish it off with 4 inch heels. You appraise yourself in the mirror. The heels accentuate your long toned legs.

You run your hands down over your body. Imagining what Master has in store for his lovely slave. Your hands linger above your sex, pressing the lace panties against your clit. Finding something hard laying against your engorged bud. It makes you curious but you accept it. Knowing that it is what Master wants.

The hall clock chimes 6 and you hurry down the stairs, knowing that tardiness isn't tolerated. You hear the key turning in the door and see me sweep in, my rippled frame moving powerfully across the room. Stopping to pull you into my strong arms and kiss you passionately.

My hands caress down your silky skin, tracing the outline of your panties through the taunt black fabric.

"Good my pet, you have been obedient and will be rewarded."

I kiss your neck, sending shivers down your spine. I inhale deeply breathing in the intoxicating lilac.

Your body instantly responds to my touch, your back arching. Pressing your hardened nipples against my muscular chest as I draw you close. Reluctantly I pull away, never really wanting to let my pet go.

We leave the house locking the door behind us. Happily we get into the car and head off into the city. Chatting about our day, I ask you if you have been a good slave or if Master needs to punish you.

"Sir, I followed your directions explicitly, I played with YOUR pussy but I didn't cum. Just as directed."

"Very good my pet, you will be rewarded for your obedience... eventually."

"The rules tonight are as always. You may not cum until you are given permission."

I look deep into your eyes and you nod with understanding. You know that your orgasms are always best when Master controls them.

We arrive at the restaurant and are immediately shown to a private table in a corner of the restaurant. I sit with my back to the wall and you sit across from me. I pull out my cell phone and I see a look of disappointment cross your eyes.

"Master, can't you leave work at work?"

"Oh my pet..I just want to show you this new app that I downloaded."

I scroll down the screen and show it to you. You see an image of an on/off switch and a dial with numbers 1 thru 10 on it.

"What does it do?"

You ask, not really caring but feigning interest for my love of gadgets.

"Well, lets see my pet," I turn the dial to 1 and flip the switch. Suddenly you jump in your seat as you feel your clit being vibrated. It takes a moment for you to put the two events together.

"Ohh Master..."

"Yes my pet, this app is called I-vibe. I can control it from anywhere."

I give you a wicked grin and ask, "Now do you think you can follow the rules tonight pet?"

You smile demurely at me, "I will try my best Sir."

I turn the vibe off and you settle back in your seat. In your mind you wonder just how powerful 10 is. You also think to yourself that you are sure that Master will show you before this night is over.

The waiter comes and I order drinks and dinner for us. Being the loving master that I am, I know exactly what my beautiful pet likes and wants. Dinner comes and it is exquisite. The food perfectly prepared and the wine expertly aged. We sit and chat the night away. You start to wonder to yourself when master will use his cell phone again.

You excuse yourself to the ladies room. From where I sit I can see the ladies room and the line that seems to be always outside of it. I slip my phone from my pocket and turn the dial to 3. I watch as you jump and then sink against the wall, trying to hold yourself up.

The vibe is buzzing hard against your throbbing clit. Your pussy growing hotter and wetter by the second. You struggle to think straight as you stand there trying to appear as though you aren't distracted by intense pleasure. Hoping that no one can tell.

You move forward in the line and as you slip through the door I lose sight of you. I switch the vibe off and wait for your return.

You make your way back to the table. Your make up refreshed, eyes shining with lust and looking stunning as always.

"Did you enjoy yourself my pet?"

"Oh yes Sir, may I ask what level that was?"

"That was level three my love."

You moan softly, barely able to contain yourself at the thought of the higher levels.

The check comes and I pay the bill and we start to leave the restaurant. You walk in front of me and I flip the switch again. I see you struggle to walk straight as your sensitive bud is caressed with each step. I enjoy the sway of your sweet ass, knowing that you are dying for release already.

As we hit the front door I turn off the vibe and take you by the arm as we walk through the parking lot to our car. I open the door and sit you down, leaning over to kiss you passionately. Your hand drifts up the inside of my thigh and caresses my stiff cock. Our kiss breaks and you mew "Master, I'm not sure how much more I can stand."

I get in my side and put the car in first. The powerful engine vibrates through the seat, giving you a little thrill each time I rev the engine. We pull off and I slip the phone out, turning the dial to 5 and watching as you squirm in your seat.

Your hands go to your breasts as you tease your hard nipples. Your head falls back and you let yourself go. Moaning loudly in delight.

"Oh please master, can I cum for you now? pleeeasseeee."

I reach over and slip my hand up under your short dress...pressing the vibe firmly against your clit, feeling how wet it is from your honey. "Ohhhhhh Massstterrrrrr...pleaseeeeeeeeeee..."

I smile wickedly and ask, "Are you really sure you want to cum right now pet, or do you want to see what master has in store for you later?" You bite your lip and struggle to say, "Later."

Knowing full well that I will always take care of you.

I turn off the vibe and you sink back into your seat, still feeling the waves of pleasure in your body your hot pussy soaked. The heady smell of your sex filling the car.

Watching you writhing there in sheer joy has me turned on and you know it.

You reach over and slide your hand up the inside of my thigh as I drive. "Master, may I suck your cock?" "You may my pet."

I tell you as I ease onto the freeway and set the cruise control.

You unbuckle your belt and get up on your knees on your seat. Your head goes into my lap, your ass raised high toward the passenger window.

You unzip my trousers and release my thick, hard cock. Your mouth engulfs me and you are rewarded by a low moan. I love the way you suck my cock.

My hand caresses down your back and I tug your skirt up. Exposing your hot, lace covered ass.

You don't know for sure but you think the trucks I am passing can see your sexy bottom and it turns you on immensely. You suck harder and faster, bobbing up and down. Your hand slipping into my pants. Cupping and caressing my full balls.

My cock starts to jerk and I start smacking your ass. I growl loudly as load after load of hot cum pours down your hungry throat. You struggle to swallow every drop.

"MMMMmmm," you moan around my rod as you milk every last drop.

You tuck my semi hard cock back in my trousers and sit down, readjusting yourself and licking your lips.

"Oh Master, you taste so good!"

I pull off the freeway and stop in front of a Latin dance club. Your eyes light up knowing that I'm going to allow you to do one of your favorite things. Dance and shake your tight ass for a bunch of horny guys who have NO chance of having you.

We enter the club and I head to the bar to get us some drinks as you find us a table. You know what I like, something with a little privacy but a view of the dance floor.

I get our drinks and see that you have found a perfect perch. As I get to the table I pull you close and whisper into your ear, "Remember the rules pet."

You kiss me passionately and tell me that you will NEVER forget Master's rules.

"May I dance for you now Sir?"

I pinch your ass and tell you to have a good time as I settle in to watch the show. You strut out onto the floor and join the throng of bodies. Men and women pounding along to hot Latin licks. You split your time between men and women. Everyone paying you equal attention.

In a flash you feel arms around your waist and a firm cock pressed against your ass. As a muscled young 20 something stud pulls you close and starts to dance with you. His boldness is rewarded by you grinding your hot ass against his stiff cock. I see him dip his head to kiss the small of your neck and I reach for my phone.

The dial is still set to 5 as I flip it on. Just as his lips touch your flesh, the vibe explodes against your clit, you moan longingly. The young stud thinks it's because of him and it emboldens him.

I see his hands cupping your breasts, holding you up. Which is just as well because your legs are trembling from the vibe in your panties.

You continue to dance with him getting hotter and hornier by the moment. You don't know how much longer you can stand it. As the song ends you spin in his arms and give him a VERY friendly kiss. "Thanks for the dance stud."

You whisper as you break away and walk back to our table. I switch off the vibe and welcome you back.

"Oh Master...I don't know how much more I can take, how much longer? My pussy is pounding."

I smile and tell you that it will be worth it in the end. You lean in close and nibble on my ear, "I trust and believe you Sir."

You drink the rest of your cocktail and go back out on the floor with a smile. The process is repeated as you dance the night away. Each time you find a new partner the vibe goes on but one notch higher than the last .

On level number 8 you are mixing it up with a stunning redhead. The two of your are dancing face to face, your breasts mashed together. Your pussies grinding hard. As I flip on the vibe she feels it too. You moan loudly in her ear then explain to her what is going on.

She looks over toward me and gives an appreciative wicked grin. "You are such a lucky girl," she whispers in your ear.

"I know I am, Master loves me very much."

As the song ends you kiss her and head back.

You reach our table and your face is flushed and your breathing heavy. "Sir. I need to cum soooo badly!"

"Almost time my pet, be patient."

With just a bit of hesitation you head back out on the floor.

You don't see me approach the DJ booth. I slip him a hundred dollar bill and give him some directions.

You are dancing mesmerisingly and as the song ends the lights dim and a slow song comes on.

You feel familiar arms wrap around you and you smell my cologne. Your body melts into mine as we sway together to the beat. You turn in my arms and press your ass into my crotch. I hold you tightly as my hands run up and down your sides.

Slowly I ease up the back of your little black dress. Inch by inch your hot flesh is exposed to my touch. My hard rod pressing between your tight cheeks. I reach down and free my cock, pull aside your lace panties and quickly drive my rock hard cock deep into your ass.

You bite your lip, trying not to scream in pleasure. You grind back against me, riding my cock. Back and forth, up and down.

Just at that moment I grab my phone. Set the dial on 10 and turn it on. You can't contain yourself any longer and you start to moan.

"Oh god Master, yes...YES!! fuck my ass...cum in me, cum with me!!"

You turn your head toward mine and I whisper "CUM PET!!"

I then clamp my mouth over yours, kissing you deeply as I drive my jerking cock deep in your ass. Filling you with my hot cum, pushing you over the edge. My arms tight around your waist, fingers pinching your nipples as you explode. Your head spinning, breathing ragged as your body convulses over and over.

Your body melts into mine as your ass milks the last drops of cum out of my spent cock. I turn the vibe off and pull out. Sliding your dress back down and adjusting my pants just as the song ends and the lights come up.

I take you by the arm and lead you from the floor. Your head resting on my shoulder, content, happy, loved, knowing that Master will always take care of you.

ATPCTCDT
ATPCTCDT
20 Followers