Master Uses Her

Story Info
Master takes his favourite new slave for another run.
1k words
3.85
28.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every character in this story is above the age of 18. It is a second installment from the first Master story I wrote.

*

The flash of lighting gave him a glimpse of her form, strung up. The second showed the outline of her body. The torches were lit, casting pools of orange flame into the centre of the room. He watched her suspended the solid bars pushing her legs and arms apart. She formed a human star; similar to DaVinci's only more alive. The thin muslin draped around her nubile body, barely concealed her curves. Two peanut sized lumps poked through the bindings around her chest. She would be cold by now, he thought. It was near midnight and with the thick walls no heat ever permeated through from outside. He eyed the hooks in ceiling and walls. They used to hang the meat in here after the slaughter; letting it drain. The blood had soaked the stones a deep rust colour.

She was definitely his favourite. He remembered the first night with her, forcing himself into that tight virginal cunt. He rubbed himself through his trousers feeling himself hardening at the memories of pounding her. Now she was again helpless, strung up like a rack of meat for him to take advantage of. Slipping the bolt into the wooden door, he undid his robe, a sharp intake of breath as the chill of the room hit him. He moved forward, taking the riding crop from the boy who stood in service, dismissed with a flick of the hand. Standing behind her, he traced the whip up the inside of her thigh, brushing past her cunt, barely recovered from its last fucking.

He traced the invisible trail that would soon be running down her legs, a mixture of their juices. She moved slightly, rousing herself to lucidity as the whip worked its way down the other thigh. He loved the teasing. Bringing the whip back a fraction he flicked his wrist bringing it stinging onto her arse cheek. Barely a murmur from her, and yet he could feel himself growing hard, wanting to strip her down from the hook and shove himself in her barely wet cunt, forcing her to take him.

He reached a hand and touched her slit, darting a finger inside her still swollen lips, barely wet. He brought the whip down on her round cheeks, liking the way she moaned, still keeping a finger inside her. Withdrawing he walked around her, surveying his little fuck toy. Her feet, just grazed the floor, she was so small and light, easy to manipulate to his need. He reached her shoulder and unpinned the muslin that adorned her, letting it fall to the fall. The sudden disrobing forced her to open her eyes. She was still hazy, but he didn't mind. Kneeling down in front of her, he took a nipple in his mouth, gently biting and nibbling her bud as his hand stroked his cock, keeping it rigid, building up a rhythm. She began to moan as he worked her nipple, breaking away he brought the whip up to her cunt, using it to explore her clit. Her eyes widened and she mouthed a no as he brought it down on her opening, stinging her with pain. Twice more he repeated the movement, watching as she both pulled and leaned into the action. She was beginning to behave as every slave should.

He returned his attention to her clit, gently caressing it with his fingers. Too much pain or too much pleasure was never good. He darted a finger into her slit, she was getting wet for him, squirming with her bonds, unable to move away from his probing touches. Hunching down between her legs he let a tongue dart up and take over from his hand as he inserted another finger into her opening, feeling the juices run over his hand as she bucked against his expert touch. He took the crop and let it slap against her arse again and again, giving her pleasure and pain at the same time. He wanted to get rough. He was getting tired of being a nice master. Gently he focused his attention on her bud, grazing it with his teeth, keeping her focused on her own pleasure he began to work the handle of the riding crop into her ass, it was in two inches before she noticed and began to protest. He silenced her by biting her clit, feeling her buck against and into him; he slipped in the rest of the crop. Standing back he admired his handy work, liking the sight of his fuck toy having her ass impaled. Now all that was left was her cunt and her mouth.

He reached for the muslin and tore off a length. He took her face in his hand, forcing her to open her mouth, and gagged her with the material. His hand went around her throat, tightening slightly, giving her the startled deer face that made him want to cum instantly. Opening her cunt lips with his hand he slid his cock deep inside her in one smooth movement. She was the right height, and he could feel his cock bottom out in her. Wrapping an arm around her waist, he bounced her on his cock, gasping at how tight she still was. His free hand went to her clit briefly. He couldn't contain himself any longer. Unhooking her he laid her on the ground, keeping her impaled on his cock. She couldn't move.

One hand at her throat, slightly tightening, as his cock pounded her, deeper and harder, he could feel the twitch, pulling out just before he was about to cum he ripped the gag away from her mouth and forced his cock inside, feeling him unleash his seed into her throat as she lapped him up. Her tongue continuing to pleasure him, sending electric currents down his stimulated shaft.

He pulled out and collapsed on her body, feeling her trembling breath underneath him.