Master Wants to Play Ch. 02

Story Info
You like to see welts on her ass.
820 words
4.18
15.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of the bench almost makes my knees crumble; I am in awe of its design, the purpose clear by the head, arm and leg supports and the straps in strategic places. You remove the Nipple Clamps; the pain brings a fresh trickle of moisture from my pussy.

"Get on the bench," Your Order is short and I scramble to follow it.

I climb up and place my legs on the end, my head comes to rest on a small cushion and my arms are in front of me. You buckle my legs tight, then you take my arms and stretch them out to the sides and you strap them in as well. You adjust my position so my ass is in the air, the perfect angle for what you have in mind.

Cool air hits my ass and pussy, but it does nothing to soothe the heat inside me. I quiver at the thought of your powerful touch, you step away, but with my head down I can't see what you're doing. Thoughts and images run through my mind, will you use your hand? The Paddle? The crop? My pussy is dripping in anticipation and it seems an eternity until you come up behind me. You stop, I wait, heart beating uncontrollably, the suspense unbearable...then suddenly a sharp sting across my ass cheek...the Cane!

My scream is muffled by the cushion and I hear your sharp voice, "don't make a sound or I will gag you, slut!"

When you call me by that name I know you will not give me a second chance, so I try to concentrate on the next blow. I wait but you decide to play, you lightly smack my ass and thighs, I start to relax into them, then another jolt of pain hits my ass as you smack me with force. I try not to scream but the pain is excruciating, the sound escapes my mouth before I can hold it back. Tears of frustration fill my eyes...I did not please my Master.

"I told you not to make a sound, slut." My head jerks up when you grab my hair...your voice is harsh and strained.

Hot tears run down my cheeks and I plead, "please Master, your slut is sorry, Master, please, not the gag..."

You quiet me with another jerk of my hair; you stuff the ball gag in my mouth and secure it behind my head. I hate wearing it, but I deserve it for not pleasing you. You move behind me again and proceed to give me five blows with the cane in short succession. The pain is agonizing, but even so my ass stings like hell I can feel my pussy flowing with liquid. I wish that you would fuck me now, I am beyond coherent thought; all I want is to be fucked.

As if you can read my mind you stop and stroke across my stinging ass cheeks, soothing the welts with your touch. "Your ass looks beautiful, my pet, I love putting my Mark on you."

You continue your stroking, your hand moves down and starts rubbing my pussy, I moan but the sound is muffled through the ball gag. I can feel your fingers dipping into my dripping pussy, stroking in and out, your other hand comes around and pinches my clit. The sensation of pain and pleasure is exquisite; I am so close to cumming, but I already disappointed you once, so I hold back.

Your fingers leave my opening only to be replaced by your cock and in one move you thrust deep inside my soaked cunt, and I splinter to pieces. With forceful strokes you pound in and out of my throbbing pussy, groin and stomach hitting my still sore ass cheeks, bringing fresh pain to the surface. I can feel your fingers dig into my flesh, I try to match your strokes but I am too far gone and can only hang on as you assault my cunt. I savor every stoke, my pussy contracts trying to pull you deeper, your fingers on my clit, rubbing, pinching, your cock ruthlessly using my pussy, your voice penetrates my lust induced foggy mind...I listen and hear you shout,

"Cum now, pet, cum!" and I let go... liquid bursts from my pussy, I hear you shout as you pump your essence deep inside me.

You step away and unbuckle me from the bench, I try to stand up but my legs give out beneath me and you lift me up in your strong arms. You carry me to a low Divan put me down gently and lay down beside me; you cover us both with a blanket and we rest a while. As I close my eyes a smile creeps onto my face, I know the reason why you didn't just carry me into the bedroom... we are not done playing yet.