Master Wants to Play Ch. 04

Story Info
slave is suspended and used for Your pleasure.
861 words
3.89
15.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little while you allow me to go to the bathroom so I can get rid of the plug and when I come back you stand up and take my hand. "Come, little one."

I follow you to a corner where you have a new toy set up. You throw the cover off and I gasp, you had talked about getting suspension equipment for our room, and seeing it now makes my heart beat faster.

You guide me under the metal bars and proceed to attach straps to my wrists, then you continue to attach straps to my upper legs, I am now suspended a few feet off the ground, open, vulnerable. You walk around me straightening and tightening until it feels comfortable. You stroke my cheek and then you put the blindfold back over my eyes.

"Ready to play, my little slave pet," you whisper huskily and I shiver in awareness. You don't wait for my reply, none is needed; I hear you move around the room and then you tell me,

"I want you to concentrate and feel what I am doing."

I frown a bit, but I nod, "yes, Master." As soon as the words were out of my mouth something hot hits my stomach, and I suck my breath in, it doesn't burn but the heat is very intense.

You ask me, "do you know what it is, slave?"

I shake my head at first; then I remember, I whisper, "candle wax, Master?" I can feel it harden as we talk.

"Very good, pet," your voice sounds pleased as you drip more wax on my stomach and breasts.

I moan; a moan that turns into a scream when the hot wax hits my nipples. Tears leak from under the blindfold and I plead, "oh, please Master, I didn't mean to scream, please don't gag me Master, I won't do it again."

You chuckle, "shush pet, its okay, if I didn't want to hear you I would've gagged you from the start."

Tears are still flowing, but I start to calm down. I can feel the wax hardening on my nipples, and tighten around them. More wax hit my stomach now making a trail to my pussy; I start to tremble, thinking, oh no, please stop, not there, but not a sound escapes me, I hold my breath, wait and then I scream again as the wax hits my pussy. The sensation is almost intolerable and I get dizzy. My breathing steadies as the wax cools and hardens.

Through the haze I hear your voice, "are you with me, pet? It's almost over, I want you to stay very still for a few more minutes; can you do that, little one?"

I breathe deeply and nod, "yes, Master, I am here and I will stay still Master."

You get some ice cubes and rub them over the wax to make it easier to remove, the cold feels good on my skin. I feel a light scraping against my skin and it's a good thing I can't see that it is a knife you're using to lift the edges so you can remove the wax.

After you're finished you come around and remove the blindfold, I look at my body, red blotches mark my skin, I look at you, smile and say, "thank you, Master."

I see pride in your eyes, and as I look down I see that you are not unaffected, you follow my eyes, "ah yes, we will have to take care of that, open wide, slave."

I turn my head and open my mouth, wishing I could use my hands. You guide your cock to my mouth and I engulf it greedily. You hold my head and push in and out, you use my mouth for your pleasure, stroking deep at times, gagging me, and I savor the feel of your cock sliding along my tongue hitting the back of my throat. You pull out suddenly and I whimper with the loss, you step between my legs and with one stroke you push deep inside me. Your eyes are on me, wiling me to look at you while you fuck me.

My pussy weeps, your cock feels so good, in this position I can feel every stroke, you pinch my clit between your fingers, driving me wild, your breathing accelerates, you stroke faster, your thumb flicking my clit, rubbing it hard, then with a harsh groan and one last push you release your semen deep inside me, and at the same time you pinch my clit hard.

"Cum, slut," and I let go with a scream, squirting all over your cock, almost pushing it out with the force of my orgasm.

You lean over me; we are both exhausted; I shiver as you slowly pull out; my pussy throbbing around you. You release me from the straps and I collapse into your arms. You hold me for a moment and then you carry me into the bedroom. You put me under the covers, slide in beside me and draw me close. You wrap your arms around me and we both fall asleep instantly.