Master's Angel Ch. 02

Story Info
Angel is put on display.
1.2k words
3.87
14.2k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Morgaia
Morgaia
7 Followers

The drive to the club took about twenty minutes, but to Angel it passed in seconds. Master had brought her before, but it had been just to observe. She had been afraid even then; the submissive on display that night had misbehaved and earned punishment- which her Master had made a spectacle of for the entire club. She remembered quite well the tears and pleading from the unfortunate submissive.

Angel shivered at the memory as Master steered her through the door. He produced a membership card from His pocket which the bouncer examined carefully.

"Submissives must wear a collar while on the premises." He said, handing Master's card back. Master smiled.

"Of course, I had nearly forgotten." He said, producing a white, velvet, jeweled collar from a coat pocket. Angel dropped to her knees immediately, Master murmured praise and quickly slipped the collar around her throat. He helped her stand when He finished buckling the collar in place.

The bouncer opened the curtain for them to slip into the main floor of the club. A pretty club employee scurried forward to take their coats. Angel felt her cheeks flood with color- her only covering now was thin, nearly transparent silk and lace. A well-dressed couple took the stage beginning a duet in lovely, seductive tones as Master led Angel through the main room to a set of spiral stairs in the corner. When they reached the top a man approached Master, a male sub being led on a leash behind Him.

"Your pet's eyes are wandering Luke." The other Master commented, making Angel jump guiltily and return her gaze to her Master. Master chuckled and pulled her to His side.

"You'll have to forgive her; she has been without the benefit of my discipline for several weeks. Right, Angel?" Master asked, squeezing her side warningly.

"Forgive me, Sir. I meant no disrespect." Angel murmured. The other Master waved a hand dismissively, obviously not overly concerned with protocol.

"I hear little Angel here will be on display tonight?" the other Master said, His tone questioning. Master nodded, smiling.

"Yes, I believe she will do well." Master said, pride in His voice. Angel flushed, embarrassed but feeling warm from His praise.

"She is quite lovely, I'm certain she will be a hit." The other Master murmured, eyeing Angel.

"Perhaps I will share her with you one day. Wouldn't you like that Angel?" Master asked, grinning knowingly. She felt a flush of panic, knowing she shouldn't lie but that she also could not insult the other Dom.

"If it pleases Master." She finally demurred, making both men chuckle. Master made their excuses then and led Angel across the room to a platform. There were wooden stocks on it, clearly this was where she would be restrained and displayed. A bolt of terror made her shudder violently. Master bent to kiss her, slipping His fingers up to touch her pussy. She was still soaked, the fear fueling her need.

"Such a good little slut." Master murmured affectionately.

"You will be a good girl for me won't you?" He asked, stroking her clit.

"Yes Master." She panted, wishing He would bend her over and fuck her. With His hands there, she suddenly did not care that they had an audience- she just wanted Him. He took His hands away all too soon and strapped her in the stocks. The device made her bend over and Master commanded that she spread her legs wide and pushed the lace teddy to her waist, insuring she was truly and fully on display. Her pussy just got wetter.

She felt her face heat with the shame of the position, but pride slowly won when Master murmured how perfect she looked bent over and exposed so vulgarly. Master stepped to the side and a few of the onlookers immediately came over to view her, making comments about her displayed body. Each comment was more graphic than the next.

"Look how wet the little slut is!" a voice observed loudly making tears blur her vision. A few of the more daring spectators obtained permission from Master to touch her and their prodding and groping made her gasp and fight to remain still.

"Look at that skin! I bet she marks beautifully..." someone said enviously to Master who smiled proudly and assured the man that she did indeed mark well.

"Perhaps you would like to see how well?" Master asked after describing how wonderful her ass looked glowing pink from a spanking. There was a chorus of voices agreeing that yes, they would love to see. A thin wooden switch was obtained and Master turned her so her ass was fully visible.

"You may cry my sweet, but stay still and no screaming." Master commanded before raising the switch.

"Yes Master," she gasped, already fighting tears brought on by fear. The first stroke made her jump violently and Master reprimanded her harshly. The next stroke fell harder but she managed to stay still and quiet. By the third, her heart was racing wildly. The fourth made her breathing come harshly. The fifth allowed tears to begin making silent tracks down her cheeks.

It continued on until she was sobbing quietly and evidence of her arousal was starting to run down the inside of her thigh. Master thrust fingers into her pussy harshly, removing them quickly to show the moisture to the crowd. Master handed the switch off to someone and moved to her head. He wiped her tear-streaked face and kissed her lips.

"You did well, my Angel. I'm proud." He whispered to her as the crowd murmured amongst themselves about how beautifully her ass glowed and how wet she had become during the beating. A few more obtained permission and stroked her welted ass, making it difficult for her to remain still. The stroking hands made the welts smart fiercely and she found herself wishing again that Master would take her. She wanted to cum badly.

"Master..."she whimpered softly. He stroked her cheek gently.

"Yes, Angel?" He asked.

"Please may I cum, Master?" she begged, momentarily forgetting she had an audience. The question earned laughter from the assembled people and Master chuckled too.

"What a beautiful little pain-slut you have there!" a voice called out, distracting Master who laughed and agreed, moving away from Angel to speak to a few people. Angel was left on display, whimpering with need while He mingled and people continued to comment on her welted ass.

Eventually, Angel drifted off, her world reduced to the throbbing of her ass and the neediness of her pussy. She lost track of how long she was left on display and how many people stroked her sore, rosy ass. She was pulled back to the present only when Master began unhooking her from the stocks.

"You did well, pet." He murmured to her, supporting her as blood rushed to her head making her feel lightheaded briefly.

"Master?" she questioned softly, still feeling distant from reality.

"We are going home; can you walk to the car?" He asked gently, stroking her hair lovingly.

"Yes Master." She said, straightening and taking His arm. He led her downstairs to retrieve their coats, and then out into the cool air. The walk to the car was quiet but anticipation for what would happen when they made it home began to grow in Angel's mind. Would He finally fuck her? Would He let her cum? Or would He merely use her body for His own pleasure tonight? She smiled at the thought. She couldn't wait to get home.

Morgaia
Morgaia
7 Followers