Master's Dessert

Story Info
She brings you something very sweet.
2.5k words
4
15.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been on at a business dinner. You left me at home and told me to have dessert ready and waiting for you.

When you get home You do not find me at the door kneeling (where I should be) instead, I am in the middle of the room my feet resting on my heels. You take in my body which is naked my tits and freshly shaved cunt dripping in whip cream, the rest of my skin glistening in some kind of flavored oil. You can smell the oil mixing with my own scent from across the room. My collar around my neck yet not touched by the sticky mess, my leash hanging around my neck between my breasts. Smiling brightly at You, I say welcome home Master and giggle softly. You smile at me but only slightly saying “Very amusing lil’one, now where is My dessert?”

Disappointed that You do not like my idea for Your dessert, I pout for a moment and then motion to You that Your real dessert is waiting for You in the kitchen. I do not follow You as I know better than to move from this spot until summoned. If You are pleased, You will call for me. I stay still feeling the whip cream beginning to melt and start to become very sticky and slick on my skin. I quiver in anticipation hoping that You will enjoy Your dessert and be pleased with me.

When You enter the kitchen You stop short and chuckle loudly. Not even coming in all the way, You call back to me to “come now” I move quickly to be at Your heel. As You walk into the kitchen, You take in the full view of the dessert I have laid out for You. On the center of the table is another submissive, one I had seen You looking at once or twice before. She is bound to the table her hands pulled up high over her head, one to each corner. Her legs have been drawn up and bound at the ankle to her thigh and then down to the leg of the table. Making sure she can neither close her legs nor drop them. Her body is positioned so that her ass is right at the edge of the table. You lick Your lips as You take her in, her body a delicious offering to You. Her tits have been covered in chocolate pudding and each nipple is topped with a luscious strawberry. Going down her stomach is a line of whip cream topped with more slices of strawberries. At her belly button the line becomes an arrow, which points down to her cunt. You notice now the slight incline of her body, her ass raised up just a little and the tilt allowing for her cunt to turn into the perfect bowl. Inserted into her cunt is a long banana. Strawberry jelly and whip cream cover her lips. Her cunt, now the perfect banana split with the insides of her thighs and ass drizzled with chocolate and caramel syrup, dotting her arms and her belly as well. No inch of her skin is without some kind of sweet offering. Her moans and whimpers stifled by a candied apple in her mouth, acting as a sticky sweet gag.

From my place at Your feet, I smile softly and await Your word, hoping You are pleased and will enjoy Your special dessert. You finally speak letting an amused sigh escape first, “Very interesting lil’one, very interesting.” You reach down snatching the leash from my neck and quickly attach it to my collar. You then lead me to the table. On the way You grab a towel and throw it down to me, telling me to wipe myself up, the whip cream now making a terrible mess. You eye the whip cream that has dripped from me to the floor and tell me to lick it up as You undress. Complying immediately, I clean up my skin and the floor. When I look back up to You, You are standing at the foot of the table, Your cock hard and throbbing as You lick Your lips again and begin to just toy with her. You snap Your fingers and tell me to worship Your cock. I scramble to obey, my mouth quickly finding Your cock. Sucking and licking You carefully, knowing I am not to make You cum, simply tantalize Your cock. I work my mouth on Your balls and then to the tip of Your cock, parting Your head slightly with my tongue and then taking Your cock back into my mouth deeper. Sucking with care, my skilled tongue works Your cock up harder and harder. You begin to lick her legs and work Your fingers into the jelly and cream on her lips to find her tight spiral opening. With no hesitation You force 2 fingers hard into her ass and begin to devour the cream and chocolate from her lips. She moans and tries in vain to move from Your touch. You only growl a warning to her to be still and begin again. Your fingers thrusting in harder than before, now slightly sticky from the jelly and cream. You laugh at her softly and ask how she likes having a jelly filled ass. Liking the idea of it, You begin to work more of the jelly from her lips into her ass until Your fingers are sliding in and out with ease. You remove Your fingers from her ass and bring them down to my mouth, “Clean!” You command and I take them into my mouth licking and sucking them clean. You then take Your cock and thrust it up deep into her ass. Moaning loudly as her tight opening finally gives way to You. You ram fuck her ass until it is reamed out and stays wide open. She has stopped fighting and only whimpers softly as You remove the banana from her cunt and now put it into her open ass. You stand back and admire Your work.

Again, Your fingers snap and my mouth begins to clean and lick Your cock. Careful to suck softly and lick quickly knowing if You cum before You want, I will be punished severely. I suck until Your cock is clean and dry then wait at the tip of Your cock with my mouth open for Your next command. Instead You push past me and move Your attention to her tits. Sucking the strawberry off of one of her nipples, You find a small blue clothes pin and You smile wickedly. You flick the pin with Your fingers knowing the sharp sensations that will travel through her nipple and tit and down into her belly. She winces and whimpers. This time You do not warn her, instead You grab tight to the pin and squeeze and turn. Her body arches and her breathing quickens and the pain builds. The more she moves the harder You twist until finally she is still. A single tear runs down her cheek and You catch it with Your tongue. Your face now right over hers, “be careful bitch one more move from you and I will whip you until you are still!” She closes her eyes and freezes in her place. To test her, You again grab the pin and pinch hard. She cries out from behind the apple but does not move. Satisfied, You move to her left tit and again suck the strawberry into Your mouth. You chew slowly with a wickedly satisfied smile on Your face. Your fingers flicking the pin over and over again. Her moans and pleas grow louder and You only smile and lean in closer to her. Pinching down on both nipple pins You whisper to her “your cries make My cock hard you sticky little bitch.” Her eyes roll back for a moment as You squeeze with all Your strength and them release her nipples completely. The pins have left her nipples red and throbbing. Greedily, You suck one and then the other into Your mouth. Returning her blood to them. For Your Own satisfaction, You flick each one once more and then move on from her nipples. A soft sigh escapes her as Your mouth now begins to work on her cunt. Your tongue lapping up what is left of the cream and jelly while Your hand works the banana in and out of her ass. You begin to nibble hard on her clit as You pull the banana out of her and toss it to the side.

You snap Your fingers once more and tell me to mount the table and straddle her body. You bring my mouth to her nipples and order me to suckle them as You push my ass down so that her cunt and mine are touching. My face is quickly covered in the chocolate pudding and my stomach with what is left of the whip cream on her belly. Your fingers now invade my ass with great force. Though I have prepared my body for You, I still gasp loudly. My gasp is met with a hard stinging slap to my ass, leaving a deep crimson hand print. I whimper and then continue my work on her nipples. Biting and licking sucking and teasing her. Back and forth between them both. By the increase in her moans, I know You have begun to take her cunt with Your cock and then feel You switch to mine. With great force, You fuck my cunt and then hers back and forth You switch between she and I. Your cock so hard and unyielding, almost animal in the way You take us both. Her body unable to move at all with Your thrusts she is whimpering loudly now. Her breathing so heavy as she draws close to cumming. Each time that Your cock takes my cunt I push back to meet Your thrusts and drive You deeper into my opening. I also feel the ache as my body begins to build. You know the effect Your wild harsh fucking is having on both of us and are quick to warn us if we cum we will scream for hours. Then with a force I have not felt You fuck up into my ass and I scream in sheer pain as Your hot cock tears through me. Your laughter is deep and hard and You are fully on the table now driving into me over and over again. My ass being torn open with each wild thrust until You begin to cum. Standing up on the table now towering over she and I, You spill Your hot cum all over both of us. It runs down my ass and cunt onto hers.

You bring Your hand to my ass and press my down firmly over her. “GRIND!” You command loudly and with the force of Your hand holding she and I together our bodies begin to grind. Allowing all of the sugar sweet syrups and creams to mix into one huge mess over she and I. Your cum mixing into is all as well. You press harder and hear she and I both whimper from the pressure as our hips rub together and our pussy’s ache. Your fingers begin to thrust into she and I both. Your right hand inside of me and Your left her. “Grind harder!” You bark and now 3 fingers fill us both and soon 4. Without warning You then ram Your fists into she and I both and we scream almost simultaneously. Back in forth You work them in and out. Our bodies so close together we can feel your fists inside of each other. My moaning escalates higher and higher until I am begging You, “Master pleaseeeeeeeeeeee! Oh please let this bitch cum!” at once both of Your fists are removed and Your firm voice says “No! you are both to stay perfectly still.”

You begin to un tie her hands and then move her to a sitting position. She and I now in the center of the table facing each other. Our bodies a sticky mess. Both of our cunts gapping holes from the invasion of Your fists. Both ass holes open and wanting. You tell us to get closer together until my legs are over hers and our faces are right together. You then tell us to each bring our right fist in front of us and our left behind our backs. We both comply without the slightest hesitation and are bound together at the knees and then our left hands bound behind us to the others left ankle. Unable to separate now even if we wanted to, You order us to continue where You left off. “Fist each other until you both cum!” You command. Her fist enters my cunt as mine finds hers. She and I lock eyes and begin a rhythm of in and out whimpering and kissing as our hands dive in deeper and harder. Each of her rams fills my head with sparkles of light as my cunt knows a punishment and sensation it has never felt. The fisting so intense from this angle. She begins to scream a deep primal scream as her cum finally wells up inside of her. Her head falls back and her tits arch as she shudders, cumming all over my fist and onto the table. Cumming so hard it shoots out almost as if she had a cock. Her cunt sucking my hand in for more. My orgasm soon following hers, sending me off into a shuddering oblivion. My nipples hardening even more before Your eyes and the puddle of cum and wet all over she and I on the table.

I begin to remove my hand and You slap my thigh hard. “Leave them!” she and I remain bound to the table and each other as You leave and begin the shower. Our fists still inside one another. We collapse onto each other our foreheads touching. Our breathing just beginning to slow as we feel the hot sting of the crop all over our skin. The welts growing immediately. No words come from You as she and I feel this heated assault all over our exposed bodies. “Lean back”, You order and she and I comply. The tension making our arms and legs ache as our weight pulls on the bindings. You come down once on each of our nipples until all four of them show the beautiful purple red welts. Then and only then do You untie us both and order us down. Both she and I then follow You on our hands and knees to the shower.

Without being allowed to stand, You order she and I inside the swirling steam and tell us to clean ourselves off. “Wash your bodies and clean your asses and cunts” You order, when we are close to being done You step into the shower and she and I together wash Your body. Once W/we are all clean, You tell she and I to get out and wait next to the tub for You. Smiling for the first time, You lean down to me as I go to get out. You kiss the top of my head as I step out and whisper “excellent dessert lil’one…are you ready for seconds?”