Master's Jewels Ch. 02

Story Info
Ruby & Emerald grow jealous sharing a Master.
2.8k words
15.7k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lissy
lissy
9 Followers

Chapter 02: Emerald

I open my eyes slowly, allowing my long lashes to graze the cool evening air. The night had grown thick too quickly and I shudder at the thought of what was to come. As I shake my head slowly, I feel my long black curls tickle against my bare shoulder blades.

The night had somehow grown quite thick seemingly ahead of its time. The coldness in the air tickled across my vulnerable skin as I waited, my nipples painfully hardened by the chill. I crave to conceal them, but cannot for my wrists are bound around the tree behind my back.

In front of me, I see Master's favorite pet. Her long red hair flows over her naked torso, pooling at her feet. She kneels before me, a look of jealous anger flickering through her wide eyes. I understand her hatred of me, yet despise her because of it.

His fingertips graze the back of my thigh. My dark green eyes flicker in His direction for a moment before I drop them to the forest floor again. I crave the freedom of looking into His face and reading His eyes. Unable to hold back, I risk looking back up at Him.

"A slave never belongs looking at her Master without permission," He scolds me quietly. "For that, you will pay."

I shudder as my eyes drop to the ground again, ashamed of my boldness. I can sense Him walking away from me, and immediately I feel teardrops burning beneath my eyes. He returns a few moments later and crouches before me. My ankles are then secured tightly to a separator bar that was designed to keep my legs spread three feet apart.

With a snap of His fingers, Ruby runs to Him and folds to her kneeling position immediately, her hands on the back of her neck, holding her hair back. I search her face for a sign of discomfort being so near my exposed body, but I sense none. She seems natural, almost calmer.

Master opens a small jar of honey then, allowing the sweet sent to tickle my nose the moment the lid is slipped off. From the corners of my eyes, I can see His fingers dip into the cool syrup. He brings His coated fingers between my legs and rubs the yellow syrup on the upper inside of each thigh. His fingers return to the jar for a moment before I feel a cool stickiness pressed against my pussy, a finger tapping on top of my exposed clit. He stands up and steps back before snapping His fingers again.

I pull on my binds and scream the moment I feel Ruby's tongue on the inside of my thigh. The sensation is as overwhelming as if she tickled me and I find myself begging for Master to call an end to it. He does not. I glance His way a moment and am angry, yet appreciative to see His powerful frame leaning against another tree, His arms folded before Him. Every time I catch myself gazing at Him, I blush – knowing full well that He is comparable only to an icon of worship.

Ruby expertly works her tongue around the honey, cleaning it with small circular movements. Occasionally, I can feel her teeth sink into my pussy lip softly for only a moment before she returns to cleaning the stickiness. Master groans quietly when Ruby's tongue reaches out and flicks at my clit. Her tongue stretches out as far as it can and I feel her press the base of it against me. Within a minute, she jerks her tongue back into her mouth, letting the length of it slip across the most sensitive part of my clit, making me cry out once more.

I scream for her to stop as she repeats it a few times, knowing full well how it affects me. When the honey is cleaned up, she sits back on her haunches and looks at me with anger deep in her eyes. I could see the hateful words she was dying to tell me, but knew very well that she wouldn't risk it.

"Did I tell you to stop?" Master questioned her almost immediately. She panics and turns to Him in fear, her teeth biting down on her bottom lip. I watch Master as He walks over to the folding chair He brought to the woods with us and sits on it with ease. "Come here, my disobedient slut," He orders her. She hangs her head and complies immediately. I watch as He directs her over His knee, raising His right leg higher than His left to make a perfect target out of her bottom. She is trembling. "You do as I tell you to do and you stop only when I say," He growls, His voice deep with disappointment.

I watch with awe as His large hand raises and crashes down on her upturned bottom with a loud smack. She obediently places her hands behind her neck to stop from resisting. His hand lands again and I hear her cry softly this time. Then, in disbelief, I watch as she rolls her hips back to push her bottom out for Him, giving her Master a better target. I knew that even after only two slaps, I would never be ready to submit myself that willingly.

About twenty slaps rain down on her bottom with strength I knew Master hadn't used on me before. It is evident to me now that He expects more from His favorite pet and feels twice as angry when she messes up. She is crying as He spanks her, but not once does she pull away or try to roll off His lap. She stays put, presenting her bottom to Him after every slap.

The pinkness in her bottom quickly turns to a burning red and I smile slowly, feeling like she earned this for the dirty look she gave me. Her tears are music to my ears as Master's hand spanks her repeatedly.

Suddenly He stops and I watch with envy as He comforts her, His hand lovingly rubbing her sore bottom. He lifts her to her feet then before standing up and nearing me. I am grateful for a moment as He unties my wrists, releasing me from my position against the tree. He goes back to His chair again and sits down slowly, helping Ruby across His lap once more. She sobs, silently pleading with Him to not spank her again, while I silently hope He does.

"Come here, my Emerald," He orders me and I walk to Him slowly, dropping to my knees before Him and Ruby. His strong hand grabs my upper arm and tugs me behind Ruby, my face inches from her scarlet bottom. "Thank her for cleaning the honey from you."

I lean forward and slowly kissed her sore bottom before pulling myself back and waiting to see if that was good enough. Master was unhappy. He sighs with annoyance before He grabs her bottom and pulls apart her cheeks, exposing one of her most vulnerable areas to me.

"Thank her until I tell you to stop!" He shouts at me. I lean forward and slowly lick the inside of her cheek, closer to her pussy than to the little hole that sat winking at me every time she trembled. "Lick her properly!"

I begin licking around the little hole, occasionally brushing across it to hear her groan softly. I knew she is enjoying the degrading thing I found myself forced to do and that made it worse for me. She pushes her bottom out, presenting herself for me and I find myself licking down the length of her shaved pussy. The only thing keeping me from turning around and running away, besides being unable to move fast with the bar between my ankles, was the look of pleasure on Master's face and knowing He was enjoying watching this.

I lean forward more, bending down to where I could flick my tongue across her clit. I can feel her pleasure with the way she rolled her hips with every movement of my tongue and it angers me excessively.

Impulsively, I bend lower and bite her clit, making her cry out from the sharp pain. Master pushes me from her then, His eyes like daggers of fire as He lifts her from His lap and sets her on her knees before Him. I want to turn around and run, but I do not in fear of what He would do to me when He caught me again.

He tears His belt off, slipping it through the loops with ease. I cry out as He shoves my face forward onto the grassy floor and wraps the buckle end around His hand a few times. The strap end connects with my presented bottom almost immediately, a line of fire drawing across the tenderest part of my cheeks. I cry out, beseeching with Him, but the belt lands again and again, overlapping the first welt.

"You need to learn self control!" He scolds me as the belt returns to its mark a few more times. I find myself sobbing uncontrollably until He drops the leather strap and steps back from me. "And, I know just how to teach it to you!" He says quietly, His voice surprisingly calmer.

He reaches into the toy bag again and I watch as He pulls out a raw egg. I am surprised to see it, wondering what He could do to me with breakfast.

"I brought this incase I needed it," He tells me, "but I was really hoping I wouldn't!"

I cry out as His hand grabs my ankle bar and pulls me so my body rests on my back. I am silently praying now that He doesn't hurt me, even though I know how selfish a prayer like that is. I should be grateful for Master's attention, whether it's good or bad.

I watch through half-closed eyes as Master rubs a bit of lubrication over the egg. He is grinning at me with the same sadistic smile I have come to know every play time with Him. Sometimes, I find myself angered from that smile, but it also seems to cause a tremble of excitement to roar through my now vulnerable body.

Two of His fingers easily slip in and out of my moist pussy easily and I smile slightly as He wiggles His fingers inside of me a moment to loosen me up. It feels wonderful when His thumb grazes across the tip of my clit as He does this, and it even causes me to forget about the egg for a moment.

"Emerald, you need to relax your muscles. This egg is very fragile and if your muscles are too tight, you will crush it inside of you. For that, you will be punished. If the egg is in one piece when I pull it from you, you will be rewarded."

I look at Him in fear. Eggs are too fragile to slip inside of me! How am I to relax my muscles long enough to not crush something so vulnerable. The tears that stream down my cheeks show Him the fear I refuse to tell Him about. He brings the egg to my pussy and I feel Him twist it against my hole, pushing gently so it can slip in. I am painfully aware that it won't be too hard to slip it in being I have been stretched open many times before.

"Please," I whisper inaudibly as my legs are held in the air by my bar. I wiggle my hips slightly from the pain I feel when the egg reaches its maximum diameter. He pushes it in then and stands up.

With a snap of His fingers, Ruby comes over to me and starts to lick across my clit again. My legs are still held in the air by Him and I feel so vulnerable. The intrusion of the egg is enough to keep my crying, though I concentrate solely on keeping my muscles relaxed.

Ruby's expert tongue circles around my pussy for a few minutes, causing my body temperature to rise quickly. My hardened nipples are no longer from the chill in the air as I look down and watch as Ruby sucks on my clit for a moment. She is enjoying the pain it causes me once more and I feel the need to cry as well as scream from the pleasure she causes me.

The wonderful sensations she causes me torments my body as my muscles twitch. I feel the fear of wondering what that egg would feel like crushed in my pussy.

"Take the egg out, Ruby," Master orders. I am thankful as she reaches into my pussy and tries to pull it out. She does so easily, confusing me. "Hand it to her."

I take the egg Ruby hands me and I notice there is a hole drilled into the bottom of it. The insides had been removed and the shell had been covered in a ceramic covering, unbreakable by a muscle clench. I look at Master in shock. He chuckles and looks into my eyes, not angry with me for looking into His.

"Part of total submission is having your mind controlled as well as your body," was all He said as He walked over to the chair again and sat down. I wanted to shout at Him for tricking me, but a part of me was very pleased it had been a trick and there was no mess deep inside me.

I sat up and watched with annoyance as Ruby ran to Master and knelt before Him obediently. She looked up at Him with question for a moment as He stared back at her.

"What is it, little one?" He asks her sweetly.

"Master, may I taste you?" Ruby begs Him, her sweet voice making me aggravated. Master nods His head and allows Ruby to unbutton His pants with her teeth. I watch her do this as well, anger boiling my blood.

When she releases Master's pants, we both look at Him hungrily as His large cock appears before us, hardened from both our efforts. I suddenly wish He would put a stop to what she is about to do and come over to me to fuck me, but He doesn't. Instead, I watch with jealousy as her mouth wraps around the head of His cock, and I know very well that her tongue is lovingly teasing Him across His hole.

"Wonderful!" Master groans loudly as He leans back in His chair and allows His favorite pet to move down farther and take His balls into her mouth. She sucks them professionally, letting her tongue reach out and tease His most tender areas. I can hear Him moaning, and it spikes my jealousy higher than before.

I shut my eyes then, unable to stand watching her please Him. I feel like I should run to Him and beg to please Him too, but my pride stops me from doing so and instead, I keep my eyes closed and my body unmoving.

"Come here, you little sex bunny," Master coos Ruby as He lifts her into His arms. I open my eyes and watch as Ruby leans against His chest and I can almost hear her soft purrs in His ears. "Who do you belong to?" He asks her quietly, running His fingers through her long red tresses.

"I belong to You, my Master," she replies sweetly, leaning up to kiss His cheek. I close my eyes again from the strong jealousy I feel, knowing that no matter how hard I try, I will never be His favorite. Ruby is His first and sometimes, it feels like she is still His only.

"Emerald, come here," He orders suddenly and I open my eyes in surprise. I crawl to Him, stumbling a little from the bar that remains tied to my ankles. Master pets my head when I kneel before Him, His other arm wrapped around Ruby's waist lovingly. "Okay, little one, get down there and unfasten her ankles."

Ruby climbs off His lap and kneels beside me, unfastening the binds from my ankles with ease. I smile at her. She sees the shock in my face when she smiles back, which makes us both smile a little wider.

Master leans over and picks Ruby up again, setting her on His left knee. She is smiling into His face, which makes the jealousy travel through my body again. Master then leans over and lifts me as well, setting me on His other knee.

"My girls," He says softly as He hugs us both to His chest. My jealousy is replaced with gratitude as my heart races again with being so close to Him. His fingers absently twirl my hair behind my back as I nuzzle His neck, seeing that Ruby is doing that as well. We sit for a few moments, completely content.

lissy
lissy
9 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Chloe, My Love Girl gets what she wants.in Erotic Couplings
Bad Girl Roleplay A simulated "cyber chat" where she gets nicely punished.in Letters & Transcripts
College Classroom Fun You have fun with your professor and boyfriend.in Group Sex
One Hot Teddy The modeling of a Teddy leads to fun.in Erotic Couplings
Prep School Young mother learns the price of a good education.in BDSM
More Stories