Master's Little slut

Story Info
A long car drive turned into a BDSM training session.
2k words
4.08
29.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: yes, I am aware that doing naughty things whilst driving is unwise at best, and this story is one I wouldn't advise anyone to repeat irl. However, foolish though it undoubtedly was, it was an amazing experience and I wanted to share it.

After years of being unable to study, I was accepted into a course. I got the email a week back from last Wednesday. I was super excited, of course, but the only downside was that it was three states away, in a place I had never visited, and only knew one person.

This person was a guy that I had been flirting with online for a while; we'd had a bunch of naughty chat convos and a fair few NSFW Skype sessions.

Anyway, long story short is that two days later this incredibly kind guy flew up to my city and helped me with the 2200km drive down to his, where I'm currently staying until I find my own place.

It was more than a little surreal to meet him when I picked him up from the airport. We'd spoken via screens for countless hours and now here he was, in the flesh, hugging me! We drove back to my parents' place and despite the fact that it was 1am, and we had to leave on our very long drive in 8 hours, and the fact that my religious parents were upstairs sleeping, and the fact that we had just met, he was very soon balls deep inside me. This broke a 1 year drought for me, and a 7 year drought for him. It was absofuckinglutely incredible. He then pulled out of me and went down, and I soon returned the favour. [AN: after a few bad experiences earlier in his life, he hated blowjobs, and had told me so. I'm not very confident about many things, but I was pretty sure I could change his mind. I sure as hell did.]

We were both too tired to finish, so we eagerly anticipated our arrival in his city.

The first day of the road trip was amazing. Australia is an incredibly beautiful and varied country, and I loved every second of it. I did most of the driving that day; he offered to drive but I have trouble giving up control. We mainly went through coastal and river regions, and everything was verdant and lush.

We attempted to drive through the night in shifts, but around 3am it became too dangerous, so we pulled over and slept in the car for a few hours. I did more driving while he napped further.

We were on a windy mountain road when the sun began to rise. We pulled over with the intention of enjoying the view and taking photos. We ended up with me bent over the bonnet of my car and him inside me. Again, neither of us came. The anticipation of doing it in a house, in a real bed, increased even more.

I didn't feel I could sleep, so I kept driving while he napped further. By this point we were further inland, in farming territory. We saw another car maybe every half hour. When he woke, he took over the driving while I attempted to nap. That's another thing that I'm not very good at.

To help me relax, he told me have a little bourbon, and that he would drive for the next 8 hours or so. I still wasn't very relaxed, so he snuck his hand into my panties and gave me the fingering of a lifetime. For the next HOUR he rubbed at and penetrated me, until he brought me to a screaming orgasm, the like of which I have never had before. That relaxed me, and I dozed off for a few hours of blissful sleep.

I was woken later in the day by another orgasm... I must have fallen asleep with my legs apart, because I slowly became aware of an occasional gentle caress through my panties. The sensation built slowly and lazily, as different from the last fingering as could be. Rather than a thick heady rush, it was a sweet gentle build-up, and I was nearly as surprised as he was when I moaned in release.

Hours passed, and my ADHD started to make itself known. The drive had just become so boring! By now we were passing through plains and tiny towns, and the scenery barely altered. I stared getting pretty goofy and restless. We'd also been in the car for well over 24 hours now, and I was definitely getting a little stir-crazy.

I don't even remember how it started... I think he was trying to distract me from my increasing hyperactivity. He has a bit of a daddy kink, and told me to take off my underwear, to which I had to respond 'yes daddy' and obey. We'd done a little of the daddy talk in the past but this was the first time he'd ordered me to do something. After I'd removed my panties, he told me to spread my legs and to call him master instead of daddy. I've never done anything sub/dom-y before, and he has only ever been submissive, so this was new for both of us.

He asked if I was ok with pain. I'd never had pain in a sexual context before, but I have quite a high pain threshold and was willing to try something new. I said, "I don't know, but we could try it".

He instantly slapped me between my legs. "I am your Master. You will answer me more respectfully.' He didn't hit me hard, and the light sting mingled with a sharp pleasure. He gauged my reaction and on seeing that I wasn't bothered, hit me again, this time a little harder. "Aren't you going to thank your Master for punishing you?"

"I'm sorry Master!" I panted. "Thank you Master."

He became increasingly demanding, and started 'training' me, rewarding me with his fingers on my clit, and punishing me with slaps to my bared pussy. I wasn't aware of it at the time, but he has since told me that I became more wet every time he did so. I learnt to respect my master, and to always answer him verbally, and to call him by his title any time I was responding to him. I learnt to thank him for his punishments, and for the pleasure he gave me.

Early on, at one point when he was being dictatorial, I laughed and said, "so much for you being a submissive!" He didn't respond other than a stony glare and a prolonged wait time for my next punishment. That was when I realised this was going to be very different to any other sexual experience I'd ever had.

He told me that from now on, every Thursday night between 5 and 12, the Master would be coming to visit. I get wet again every time I think about what might be done to me.

Once I had an idea of what was expected of me, he had me take off my bra as well, so I was sitting in nothing but my dress. He demanded that I expose my breasts by the time the next truck drove past us on the other side of the road. I couldn't do it in time, because the top of the dress was tight cotton, and my breasts are fairly large.

Again, I was in trouble with my Master. After more slapping, he told me to get naked. I hesitated briefly; I'm not skinny and I don't like my body. This would be the first time he saw me fully naked as well, and no-one's belly looks its best when they're sitting down. Even knowing he likes chubby girls, I was still afraid. But I only hesitated for a heartbeat.

Previously, he's linked me to articles on headspace to show me why he enjoys being dominated. I still don't fully understand headspace, but it's obvious I was fully immersed at this point. I pulled my dress up over my head and dropped it to the floor of my car. I felt that wasn't enough of an effort, so I took my hair tie out, and then removed the ring I was wearing. The Aussie sun was very bright, and I asked his permission to leave my sunglasses on, which he granted.

He made me spread my legs wide open. I'm both flexible and short, so I was able to get a good range. One foot was on the edge of the window, the other was on the dash near the steering wheel. I spread my labia wide with my fingers. I had to stay like that while numerous trucks passed us going the other direction, so the truckies could see everything. The whole time he was groping at either my pussy or my breasts.

He verbally abused me as well, telling me that I was his slut, and getting 'mad' at me when I didn't behave as a good little slut should. I've never understood how a woman cold let someone talk like that to her and not be offended or feel dirty, but when he said those things to me it felt harmless. I trust this man, and I know he was roleplaying so much that he was out of his comfort zone, just to give me a new experience. I felt safe and loved and unjudged even when he was calling me revolting things.

He was rock hard by this point, so he pulled it out and told me to play with it. After some hand action, he asked me if I would mind sucking it. This was him breaking character a little, but we had been in a car, in the heat, for over a day now and hadn't had access to showers. Normally this would have given me pause but I didn't even think about it. I begged to be allowed to mouth him, and went right for it. More trucks passed as I sucked him, in full view.

I've always loved sucking dick, and have previously told him that that was what I missed the most about not being sexually active. While I had him in my mouth, he asked if I was liking it. I thought I would flatter him by mumbling, 'yes, thank you, Master' around his cock, but he spanked my ass and told me not to talk with my mouth full. I raised my mouth off him, thanked him for my punishment and instruction, and went back to it.

This guy has made this very long drive on his own numerous times, and he's told me that he has, a few times, rubbed one out to alleviate the boredom. He was so turned on, and the head was so pleasurable, that he had to pull over. In so far as I could think independently at the time, I was quite relieved. It was the first time that I had been able to suck him properly, and I was having loads of fun learning what he enjoyed. I remember one of my few thoughts from that time period being "ooh, Master likes teeth".

I was having an incredible time; the moans of my Master, as his hands wandered over my back, and prodded at my ass and my pussy, were more of an aphrodisiac than I can describe. I was so into the game that I could feel his pleasure.

Afterwards, when he had taken as much as he could from me, and the game was ended, I slumped back in my chair. I was naked, sweaty, dishevelled, on the side of an outback road, and had been sluttier than I ever thought I could possibly be. I was exhausted. I floated there, in a state of satiation. I'm sure he spoke to me, but I don't think I was completely in this world while I lay there in that afterglow.

Later, he made sure that I was ok, and worried that he may have gone too far, with either the punishments or the name-calling, but I was more than happy with everything we had done together.

Pretty keen for next Thursday...