Master's Little Slut

Story Info
Submissive young woman is teased by her master.
1.1k words
4.29
36.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to an excruciating pain in my nipples, still chained to the bed, completely exposed. How long have I been here? I don't know, I've lost track of time.

I desperately wiggle my hips, trying to arouse myself somehow, to make my nipples harden even a little, just to relieve some of the pain. You sit in the corner, on your phone, ignoring me as I suffer.

I cry out in pain, frustrated that I am unable to arouse myself, but my cry is stopped short by the ball gag in my mouth. When the pain starts to become unbearable, you stand up, slipping your phone into your pocket.

You stand at the foot of the bed, watching as I squirm, begging you with my eyes to relieve me of the pain. You take your time, feeling every inch of me with your eyes. I can't help but notice how long you seem to stare at my dripping pussy.

Finally, you speak.

"Would you like me to make it stop?"

I nod furiously, moaning through the gag. You slowly and carefully spread my lips and blow onto my wet clit. I continue to squirm, now craving the feeling of your tongue on me. You use your finger to circle my swollen clit, in no rush to relieve the pain.

Your finger slides down and slips into my pussy, but only for a second. You lock eyes with me, moving your face closer to my throbbing cunt, watching my eyes tell how much I want you to save me.

As your tongue touches me, slinging across my clit, my eyes roll to the back of my head. I moan loudly as a new craving sets in. You don't go close to my pussy, knowing it's what I want.

Your tongue dances across my skin, playing with the most sensitive parts. Your hands run up and down my legs, my body shakes as I reach the edge of an orgasm. But then it stops.

You stand up, unzipping your pants and pulling out your cock. I can't help but stare at it, wanting you to put it in me. You stroke it slowly as you look at my pussy.

"Look at you, you little slut. You can't keep your eyes off your master's cock, can you?"

I squirm as you look me up and done, craving some sort of attention. You walk around the side of the bed, and remove the nipple clams. I moan through the gag, the pain almost worsening.

You straddle my chest, your cock rubbing against my face. You remove the ball gag, and I open my mouth, but you shove two fingers in it, and rub your cock across my face.

You grab a fist full of my hair and pull your fingers out, replacing them with your hard cock. You use my hair to move my head back and forth, my tongue circling your hardness, tasting the precum on your tip.

As you fuck my mouth, you push yourself further down my throat. I gag and choke, but you continue until all of you is in my mouth. I squirm, unable to breath, but you keep my head there for just a moment longer.

You pull yourself out, and I gasp for breath, coughing. As soon as I catch my breath, you start again, but this time you don't stop until I feel your hot cum shoot down my throat. You keep your cock in my mouth until I've swallowed it all.

You pull yourself out and begin to dress again.

I beg you to fuck me, but again you ignore me. You grab a vibrator out of the drawer, and secure it in between my legs.

"I expect you to count how many times you cum." You tell me. "When I come back, you will get two spankings for every time."

You leave the room and shut the door. The orgasms begin.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum again!" I moan to myself as the 7th climax hits. I want to let myself go, to cum as many times as my body wants, but I know that Master will spank me for every time. So I force myself to hold it down until my body erupts with spasms from another intense orgasm.

As I'm catching my breath, you walk back in. You watch as I fight another orgasm, and I beg you to take it off.

"Please Master, please take it off, I don't want to cum again!"

"Oh, you don't, do you?"

"No Master I want to cum, but I don't want to be punished."

"I see."

You remove the vibrator and place it on the nightstand.

"How many?" You ask.

"7." I say sheepishly.

You nod and begin to remove the chains. You point to the edge of the bed, and I move to your side, bending over the bed, ass in the air.

You spread my legs and instruct me to thank you every time you spank me.

The sudden sting of your hand hitting my ass made me yelp. You wait, not continuing until I have obeyed the command.

"Thank you, Master."

Another.

"Thank you, Master."

Another.

The more hits I get, the more strained and quiet my voice becomes. On the last hit, it is almost inaudible. A tear escapes my eye, and I feel you grab my chocker and pull my head back.

"I didn't hear you." You say.

Again, your hand comes down on my ass.

"Thank you, Master." I gasp, barely able to breathe.

You step away and pull my collar, leading me out of the room and into the sitting room, full of large glass windows, over looking the busy city. You tie my hands together and slip them onto a hook hanging from the ceiling. My toes barely touch the ground. You face me toward the window, exposed to anyone who may happen to look up.

Suddenly and aggressively, you thrust your cock into my pussy and I cry out.

"How does it feel, Slut?" You ask as you fuck me hard. "For everyone to see you like this, naked and used. To be so obviously marked by your master?"

I moan as your thick cock slides further into me, sending to the edge of sanity. As I get close to a climax, I beg you to let me cum.

You wrap your hand around my neck, telling me that I will cum when I'm told.

Your moans get louder and louder, and you yell out,

"Cum now, Slut! Cum with your master!"

As your cum fills my pussy, my pussy tightens around your cock, squeezing out every last drop of cum. You pull out, wiping the last of your cum onto my ass. Then you walk away, leaving me naked in front of the window, cum dripping down my legs.