Master's Magick Box

Story Info
A sub encounters her Master's magickal box and his whip.
956 words
3.88
15k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dim lit room, soft shadowed gloom. Dark as night, shivers of fright. Come to me slave, and kneel before me. I am your Master and fearfully you adore me. Pain is the vessel, it carries the gift. Knowing it is coming makes your spirits lift.

...

Kneeling before him, you look quietly at the floor and shiver in partial fear and anticipation. Your Master looms before you and you hear him pushing it along in front of him with his foot.

"Oh, GOD!"

You feel butterflies in your stomach, you feel a lump of dread weighing heavy on your soul. Oh, what powerful sensations course through your shivering body! Inching closer, you can see it from the corner of your downcast eyes and you release a soft and quiet sigh.

"The box!"

Joy and fear crowd together in your mind. You hear the box stop and your Master walk to stand directly behind you, he leans down and roughly grasps your hair in his hand and pulls you to your feet.

"Thank you Master" you say in a soft and quivering voice and then you wince from the surprise as he cuffs you lightly across the side of your head.

You hear his gruff voice ask "did I SAY you could speak, little one?"

Now, he commands you to look down at what he has brought you. Looking down, you see the box. It is made of hardwood and has been burned to preserve it and make it even harder. On the sides, at the bottom are the irons. You feel your heart rush, looking at the irons.

Coiled neatly on the top is the chain. Bright and shimmering silver links to wrap around you, to fasten you in its secure hug of control. At the front is a snap ring and another strand of chain.

Stepping in front of you, he clasps a collar of black leather around your throat. He jerks it lightly to show you it's strength and then fastens a leather blindfold over your eyes.

Immersed in darkness you feel the strength of his arms lowering you gently to your knees. You can feel the coolness of the box on the front of your thighs as he leans you over it and places your hands on the floor at each side. He clasps the irons on your wrists and gives you a playful slap on your ass. Then he goes around to the front and forces your head down and you hear the chain snap onto your collar trapping you there.

The larger chain he drags slowly over your back and flicks the end of it against your ass, then he takes it and wraps it around you. Fastening one side to the right side of the box he snugs it over the bend of your knees tightly and fastens the other side to the left side of the box.

You can feel the chain digging mercilessly into the back of your thighs and forcing your legs to spread apart. Kneeling there, bent over the box, you await in worshipful anticipation of what your Master has planned for this evening.

You hear his footsteps fade away and want to cry out for him to come back, but you know better. Oh yes, you know better than that. In the other room, you hear the sharp crack of a whip and damn near piss all over yourself with fear. His boots come closer with a loudening, relentless thud.

He stops behind you and you feel cool leather straps running down your back. Starting at your neck, he runs the whip down your back, over your ass and then down your thighs and calves, then finally brushing it lightly over your feet.

He moves to the front of you and drags the whip over your face, the smell of the leather is exhilarating. By the many small straps bound together, you can tell you will be receiving your love at the end of a Cat-O-Nine Tails Whip, this night.

Walking behind you, he starts flicking the whip lightly and rapidly on your calves. Slap, slap, slap, he slaps it against the soles of your feet and up your calves. He whips the backside of your thighs from the side and you can feel the sting of the tails wrapping around your thighs and popping against the side and the front of your thighs.

You feel him step over you, and shudder from knowing that he is standing astride of you and then you feel the cut of the whip against our ass. One cheek and then the other, he whips and slaps each of them in balance.

When he pops the whip on the middle, right up between the crack of your ass, you can feel the tongues of leather reach around hungrily to bite at your spasming cunt. He moves and you hear him turning. Grabbing your hair, he fiercely yanks back your head.

Silence...finally, after an eternity of nothingness, you feel his cool lips close on your forehead and he tells you what a good little slave you are.

He softly whispers words of affection and love for you and then he tells you to lie there, over the box and consider what a lucky slave you are. He whispers for you to think of the hours and hours of please and pain that are yet to come. His hand reaches back to spank your ass firmly and then he bites your earlobe roughly and tells you he'll be back at his leisure and for the nice little slave to wait in silence or face a horrendous fate.

His foot steps fade from the room and you wait in obedient silence.