Masters Menage

Story Info
Something of a dream to come true.
1.7k words
4.33
9.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiKi71
KiKi71
1 Followers

He is her Master. They've been together for a while now. Both enjoy each other and the relationship they have between them.

Even through the ups and downs - it all works out in the end. Lessons are learned as they move forward, bettered by her servitude to Him.

He sees her once a year. She will take any time with Him.

But this year promises to be different. She knows ahead of time when He is coming and she counts the days. She knows what she needs to do to prepare. A shaved pussy, nipple piercings healed, her flower trained.

She awaits her instruction and receives it with the virginal eagerness of a pubescent school girl craving carnal heat: She's to wear a short tight black dress, no bra or panties, and her highest heels. He knows that she loves the feel of the cool air on her cunt and she knows others will look at her with her nipples protruding from the piercings. It makes her shy, but at the same time very turned on.

He sends a car for her. She doesn't know where she is going, but has full trust in the Man who owns her. The driver pulls into a club. He opens the door for her. She offers her hand and he takes it, helping her out of the car. He gets a whiff of her scent. Seductive. He breathes in deeply. He tips his head as she walks by and looks at her ripe bare ass under her tight dress as she proceeds to the front door of the club. His cock immediately gets hard: He envisions bending her over his car, sucking on her pussy lips from behind and filling her pretty, tight pussy with his cum. He shakes his head as he enters the car and rubs his cock thinking of her. He will no doubt do more when he gets home.

She enters the club and looks for Him. She doesn't see Him so she heads for the bar. As she sits, the bartender offers her a dirty martini. She looks up at him surprised. The bartender tells her someone bought it for her. She knows it was Him.

He is here. She feels him there and instinctively stands and looks around. Her entire body fills up with heat and desire. Her pussy immediately begins to swell and throb and her breathing deepens. She looks around hungrily while finishing her drink, but does not see Him. She crosses her legs and feels her cunt lips dripping with the thought of His hands on her.

She proceeds to the dance floor so she can search the other side of the club. She feels someone rub up against her ass. She turns quickly in hopes that He has found her. But it is a woman. Pretty with long black wavy hair and nice curves. She is wearing a purple dress that barely contain her large tits. Just enough to make anyone want to reach out and touch them.

Several things run through her head at this moment. She knows her Master is here, somewhere, watching. She knows He has always wanted to watch her with another woman. She contemplates briefly on what to do.

With the encouragement of the vodka, she chooses the woman. She begins to dance with her. It's a fast song. The strange woman grabs her waist and beings to grind her pussy against her leg, throwing her head back, her long hair touching the top of her ass. They dance around each other, touching as they move. Her pussy is wet, throbbing as the stranger grazes by her pierced nipples.

The feeling is so good, and so erotic. The stranger grabs the back of her neck, looks into her eyes and kisses her deep, thrusting her tongue into her mouth. The taste is sweet, enticing. She wonders if Master is watching and the thought of tasting more crosses her mind. She craves the touch of a woman. Wants to feel the soft flitter of a tongue on her cunt. The gentle feminine tweak of a nipple. She knows if this woman keeps touching her she will lose control. She is losing control.

Someone grabs her on the arm and spins her around mid-kiss. It's Him! His face is stern. He grabs her by the back of the hair pushing her head up and forcefully kisses her in front of the stranger. He then forcefully leads her off of the dance floor, his fingers digging into the soft skin of her arm. She catches her breath and does not know what He is thinking or feeling. Her pussy lips are hot, swollen and rubbing against each other as she is hurriedly and aggressively led by Him.

He leads her to a private room at the back of the club. The room is dimly lit. It has a black leather couch in it along with some tables. She notices some rope in the corner. She begins to speak, but Master grabs her chin hard and orders her to strip.

She does as she's asked, without saying a word. She stands before Him completely naked. He notices her pussy dripping. She's shamefully so very wet. She hangs her head as the music from the club vibrates through her ears.

He places her on the black leather couch and gruffly orders her to spread her legs so He can see her pulsating throbbing cunt. She spreads her legs for Him, showing Him her shameful wetness dripping out of her cunt. He takes two pieces of rope and makes knots around each ankle. He then takes each end and ties it to the legs of the couch, forcing her legs to spread even more and so that she can't close them.

He blindfolds her, telling her that she will be punished for getting wet, for it is only with Him that she is to be that way. With Him, or with His permission. She did not ask. She hears something. Something long that Master rubs His hand up and down. She hopes it is His cock.

She suddenly feels a sharp painful sensation right below her clit. She screams out in pain. The pain comes again. Master whips her pussy hard. She knows she deserves the punishment, but the pain is making her cunt wetter. She feels the splatter of her silky cunt juices on her stomach as Master whips her again. He spanks her over and over again until she begs for release. She begs her Master to cum - she wants to cum for Him.

He stops. She hears the door open and she stiffens. Master has never allowed another with them. What is He doing? He reaches over and gently touches her head, reminding her that she can trust Him. She affectionately nuzzles against his fingers.

Then, she feels a gentle wet touch on her clit. She knows it's not her Masters tongue. This is different. Gentle. Soft. She feels this velvety tongue slide in and out of her pussy, lapping up her silky juices.

She then feels soft fingers gently pulling on her nipples. Mmm, she moans. Her hair gets tugged back and she instinctively opens her mouth. A deep kiss envelopes her mouth and she recognizes the kiss. It's the strange woman she just kissed on the dance floor. Knowing that she is here - licking her pussy and kneading her nipples causes her clit to swell fuller.

The stranger again kneels before her and sucks her clit, her tongue licking her cunt back and forth. She takes a single finger and slowly pushes it into her flower. The sensation is overwhelming: She moans and begs her Master to allow her to cum. In between shallow breaths, she begs Him over and over again. The stranger's tongue fucks her deeper and her finger unrelentingly stretches her flower. She needs to climax in the worst way. She begs and pleads, loudly, her hands blindly reaching around for her One.

She is about to erupt when He stops the stranger.

Master removes the blindfold. Her face is red and sweaty around her eyes. He tells the stranger that he wants His sub to watch her pussy be licked and her flower stretched by a woman. The stranger moans and moves towards her - Master grabs the stranger by her throat and pushes her towards the door, telling her to leave. The stranger looks at Master quizzically and leaves, undoubtedly craving the taste of Master's sub.

She is finally alone with the One. He removes His belt, unbuttons His pants and lets them fall to the floor. He bends, kisses her softly and then takes her by the back of her head so she is forced to look into His eyes. He tells her that He owns her cunt, her flower and her pleasure.

Only Him. She should do well to remember that, He tells her. She nods with the excitement, her voice breathy and her cunt throbbing.

He wants to know what she can do to make up for her mistake. Still looking up at her Master, she opens her mouth. Her Master smiles gently. He puts His cock in her mouth and fucks it. He loves His subs tongue. He loves the swirling heat of His sub's slutty mouth around his hard cock. He forcefully pumps his cock into her innocent mouth, hitting the back of her throat. He could release down her lovely throat but stops.

Her legs are still spread and held back by the ropes. He lowers himself and pushes his large, veiny cock into her cunt and thrusts hard. As he pumps her hard, he reminds her that He is her Master and her one and only pleasure. Only Him, always Him. She clutches onto him with her hands, telling him that she will always be his only and only slut. She would give him anything he wanted. Anything at all.

He knows she won't last much longer. She begs Him for release. He gives it to her. He shoots His hot cum deep inside her pulsating cunt. He can feel her pussy squeeze His hard cock as He cums.

She's weak with release. He unties her, puts His coat around her and carries her to the car. She needs rest. He has a long night planned for her.

KiKi71
KiKi71
1 Followers