Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, baby. Do it just like that. She is going to cum big time for you."

Livy just turned slightly and smiled, curling her fingers repeatedly into Lisa's trigger, waiting for it to go off. The lush, wet sounds were erotic, sexually primal in their context, Lisa's deep groans getting louder and then her breath hitching and held. Convulsions started and Lisa strained hard at her bonds, as she bore down to release the pent up rapture waiting to engulf her.

The squirting came in great sprays, hitting the bowl and splashing in it. It mixed into a soupy mess with what was there and continued filling it in large sprays being urged from her by Livy's fingers.

"Oh sweet, listen to her go."

Livy moved forward and spoke softly, but enough for Olivia to hear too.

"You like cumming for me, don't you, Lisa? You want me to make you keep cumming, don't you?"

Lisa stopped gasping and biting her lips long enough to blurt out a yes, as she knelt suspended and helpless to resist what was happening.

"Good, I'm so happy. Now let's get the last of it from you, shall we?"

Lisa nodded once and felt a third finger slide in and work her open and soon a fourth. Lisa knew how Livy was going to drain her and prepared to feel her hand inside her and the magic it would create. Livy rotated her fingers around, stretching her open and letting the juices that still ran, drip into the wide bowl. Olivia looked down and it was almost a quarter full of her and Lisa's cum and squirt. She glanced at the pitcher and knew how much she had to pour out of it to fill the bowl that much.

It was far more than just a water bottle of cum she was looking at. She could bring back a half dozen ghosts to life with what was there and Lisa wasn't finished providing Livy with more elixir. Her fingers tented and began pushing Lisa's lips open wide, the muscles loosened enough to relax, as she did a slow, continuous push inside to her knuckles.

She stopped and just nudged her fingers in and out quickly. Olivia kissed her neck and shoulder and slid down to watch from a better position. It struck her that she was doing what Lisa liked to do and watch porn videos, but seeing it live like this, the experience was so much different altogether. The smells of arousal and cum mixed with perspiration and Livy's lavender scent, made for a unique experience that no porn could match for captivating her senses. She softly stroked Lisa's straining thigh, feeling the tension in it from accepting Livy's hand.

"Push down, baby. Take my hand inside because you want it there. I want to feel your warm flesh wrapped around me and soak me wet."

Olivia listened to her softly command Lisa to do what she wanted and felt Lisa moving down. She saw Livy hold her hand still, as Lisa forced it inside herself the last few inches. Lisa's strained lips quickly wrapped around Livy's wrist and stretched out taut as she pulled back out an inch or so. Livy was easing Lisa from the inside to relax and soon eased her muscles to let Livy go in and out with little resistance.

Olivia watched Livy pump her hand in and out, Lisa willingly taking more on each stroke, moving her hips in rhythm with the thrusts. There was a slight pause and Olivia just assumed Livy had made a fist now inside her. The thrusting was the same, but Olivia could see more of Lisa's juices further along Livy's arm. She lay on her side caressing Livy, as she watched her best friend succumb willing to cum harder and more than she ever had in her life. It looked like two orgasms happening at once, the way Lisa's face screwed up tight and then looked in complete ecstasy and passion.

"Ready to cum for me, baby? Ready to make lots of delicious cum for me? Want me to fuck you harder and do it? Make you my bitch and own own your sweet pussy? Tell me, is that what you want?"

Livy's voice was so soft and gentle to hear, but what she was saying was what Lisa had said to her and she was picking up on how to use it now on Lisa. It seemed to work perfectly, as Lisa nodded and gasped a yes. Livy held Lisa tighter around the waist and began thrusting her hand in and out hard and fast. It looked like she was literally beating Lisa's pussy up, but in less than a minute of doing it, the wet, slushy sounds began and Olivia knew Lisa was ready to release again.

She began dripping, then harder and harder, as she let it all go from inside. Livy's wrist had a steady stream coming off of it, as she took Lisa over the edge and into euphoria like Olivia had done.

"I looked like that too, didn't I?"

"Mmhmm. You just kept cumming and cumming and drifted right out, just like Lisa is now."

She looked at Lisa and saw her head slumping, no longer enough energy to hold it up. Her spasms and twitching subsided and then she went limp. Livy stopped moving her hand and very slowly pulled it out. She held Lisa wide open and let everything drain from her. Long strands of clear, viscous lube mixed with the clear, watery squirt and she cleared everything out. Livy ran her finger along her ragged lips and cleared the last of it away and instead of wiping it in the bowl, she sucked on it and savoured it.

"Tastes good does she?"

Livy moaned mmhmmm and nodded and slid her finger out clean of any cum.

"I needed a little more to keep me whole. I was feeling a bit faded."

"Oh right, I keep forgetting that. You've been like that for quite a while now. I think your idea might really work. Looks like we have more than enough, so we might use some to get her solid like you get and get her aroused and having an orgasm and she should be like you at that point and that lasted with you for almost an hour and if she drinks some, it should keep her that way until we get here."

"Let's get it out of the bowl and put it in something. I'd hate to waste a drop of it."

"You're right. Let's let Lisa down and she can be in la la land for a while. We can go down and put this in something."

Livy held Lisa to her, while Olivia untied each wrist and thigh, then let her go. Livy fell back with the dead weight of Lisa and needed Olivia to get her turned around and lying with her head on a pillow and a sheet pulled over her. They both kissed her softly, before leaving and going downstairs to the kitchen. Livy put the bowl down, while Olivia looked through the cupboards for something to use to pour into a bottle. There were no funnels or cups of any kind to transfer it.

"Damn, not a thing to use as a funnel. I don't think I can pour it and not spill any."

"Paper."

"Paper?"

"Yes. Roll it into a funnel shape."

"Yeah, yeah. You're so smart. Now, where to get a sheet of paper?"

"In my desk in the attic."

Olivia looked at Livy, knowing what it was like up there and that they were naked. It was dark and not much light was had to go by.

"Really? It's like really scary up there."

"It's just dirty. The spiders don't bother me like they to Lisa. I'll go first, come."

Livy took Olivia's hand and reluctantly led her almost skipping up the staircase and over to the storage closet. Livy turned the light on and the switch for the light in the attic. She took the pole and hadn't forgot how to pull the door and stairs down. Livy went up first and Olivia followed right after. Livy helped her up and led her to her desk. They pulled the sheet off and it looked no worse for being up there for over a century. Livy pulled the side drawer open and flicked a lever so the centre drawer would open,

She took out a blank sheet of paper bordered in the corner with lavender flowers and Olivia knew it was her personal writing paper. Olivia saw a leather-bound diary and picked it up.

"Is this your diary?"

"Yes. I loved writing in it every day. I have several somewhere in the boxes. Mama, put everything of mine in boxes after I died and put them up here. Would you like to read it with me? It's been forever since I could."

"Oh Livy, really? It's all your personal thoughts and feelings. Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, You're my best friend and Lisa too. I'd love to share it with you."

"Okay, Let's go down and take care of the pouring thing first and we can come back up and sit in bed and read it together."

Olivia went down the stairs first and reached up to take the paper and diary from Livy. Livy came down frontwards and jumped from the last step into Olivia's arms. She wrapped her arms and legs around her and kissed her, almost knocking her off balance. She dropped down and giggled happily, holding on to Olivia.

"I'm so happy right now, you have no idea, Ollie."

"I'm pretty sure I know. I'm happy for you baby, I really am. I know what all this must mean to you and I want it to happen too."

Livy led Olivia out and shut the lights off, leading her back down at a fast pace. Olivia could see how anxious she was, so many years denied and now a chance to be together with her heart's desire again. Livy took the paper and curled it into a cone shape and showed Olivia how it worked.

"Oh baby, that was so easy, I should have thought of that."

"Only way I know how actually."

"Yeah. Gosh life was simple back then, wasn't it?"

"I don't know if it was simple, but lots of what I see now sure looks complicated. I wouldn't know what to do. I see you talk into your phone and I'm astounded by how you do it."

Olivia stopped pouring for a moment to look at Livy and realized how much had changed since she lived and passed. Being confined to the mansion and property, she could only watch civilization change, with no real concept of what was happening. She smiled and finished filling the bottle with Lisa and her offerings. As pungent a smell as it was, it was still sensually arousing in ways, knowing what it was and how it came to be.

Livy screwed the cap on and looked at the bottle of clear and opaque fluids swirling around inside. Olivia knew what it was and still had a hard time imagining just drinking it, even though she had tasted it quite enough already.

"Sure she'll drink it? Doesn't really look all that appealing, does it?"

"You know what? I'll write a letter to her so she can read it for herself. I can read something, so she should be able to as well."

"Okay, that sounds like a good way to convince her. If she knows it's from you, how could she argue?"

"Trust me, no matter how bad it tastes, she'll drink it. I would, if I knew it would bring me back and be with her."

"You've proven that enough already. Lord knows my pussy absolutely adores you for what you've done to it."

"Mind if I have a little more of it?"

"Now? Tonight?"

"I want to read with you and cuddle and kiss goodnight, please?"

Olivia saw the sweet innocence of why she wanted to do it and couldn't deny her the pleasure she wished.

"I think I might have an hour's worth left in me, so sure, it's all yours and we can snuggle Lisa between us while we read."

"Yes, I'd like that too."

Olivia put the bottle in the fridge and the bowl as well, not having any way to cover it. She closed the door and Livy had her hand out waiting for her to take. Olivia took it and walked with her upstairs and into the room. Lisa was curled up in a foetal position, her hands cupped between her legs and a smile unwavering on her face.

"I see someone else has a pussy that adores you too. I bet she's one happy camper right now. I loved watching you do her like that. You touch her so softly and it makes her go crazy. I'm kind of into trying it that way too, that looked awesome."

"Okay. Right now, just lie back and let me enjoy making you wet, alright?"

"Mmhmm, love to."

Olivia lay back beside Lisa and rested one hand on her, while she parted her legs wide and lay them splayed open.

"Come baby, love me."

Livy smiled as she crawled on the bed and lay herself on Olivia's thigh and began softly kissing her pussy everywhere. Olivia softly stroked Lisa's thigh, as she closed her eyes to Livy's embrace of her thighs, her tongue beginning to work its magic on her clit.

"Mmmm, oh baby, that's just perfect how you do that. Yes, just do that for a little more, okay?"

Livy continued swirling her tongue around and around her clit using her fingers to gently nudge it from within to be lavished with slippery seduction. Olivia couldn't help but writhe under her spell, succumbing so easily to her and letting her take her into a blissful realm of ecstasy again. It was just like before, all consuming and powerful, like a drug taking effect and altering everything she felt.

Livy very softly used her lips to pull on it, just teasing it to swell more and become higher in arousal, then sucked it in and chewed on it with her lips. Olivia arched her back and held Lisa with her hand, her nails digging in to Lisa's fleshy thigh. It was enough to break her out of her slumber and yelped in pain.

"What the fuck?"

She grabbed Olivia's hand and released her thigh, then turned to look at her and saw what was happening. She watched as Livy took Olivia into a sheet gripping orgasm, her face screwed up tight in the intensity, her sounds like cries, each breath another level of her being consumed by the orgasmic rush taking her there. Finally there was no holding back and Olivia pulled Livy tight to her, her thighs clamping her head tightly, as she cried long and hard as she came.

"Oh fuck me, make me cum baby. Suck my fucking pussy hard."

Lisa watched Olivia straining, wanting nothing more than to have Livy take what she wanted from her and let her down easy. Livy worked at her hard and Lisa could see her sucking at her and knew she was draining her completely. With a final long pull, stretching Olivia's lips out as far as they would go, she let them go and ended the session. Lisa looked at her wiping and licking her finger clean, smiling contentedly.

"What was that all about? Thought you got enough out of us already? No?"

Livy giggled and pulled Lisa into a hug, falling sideways with her and kissing her.

"Yes, and thank you so much, Lisa. No, this was so I could stay a little longer to be with you tonight. I have my last diary and it's all about Josie and I, so I wanted to read it with you before we went to sleep."

"Oh sweet, that's so cool. Where was it?"

"In my desk in the attic."

Lisa made a face at the mention of being up there.

"You went up there naked together?"

Livy giggled hard and laughed happily.

"Yes, I used a stick to clear any webs away, you big sissy."

"Still, it's creepy up there. I would feel so vulnerable being up there naked."

"Vulnerable how? To what? Nothing's up there."

Lisa had to think for a moment to what her imagination was thinking about and ghosts were what she was thinking of.

"Nothing, there's nothing to be vulnerable about."

"You said there was, what was it?"

"I feel silly thinking about it now. The first thought was a ghost and you're a ghost and I love you and I'm not afraid of you at all. Well, a little."

"You're afraid of me? Why?"

"Well, just how you can do what you do to me, to Ollie too. Look at her. She's back in la la land again. It's sort of scary how intensely wonderful it is. I don't know of anything that can do what you do to me. I've played lots and nothing can make me cum as hard and as long as you can."

"Is that a bad thing that I did to you? I don't understand, Lisa?"

Lisa saw that concerned Livy and hugged her tightly.

"Oh no, no, it's not a bad thing at all. No, it's not a bad thing, it's just scary never feeling that way before and having that happen. You know no one else has ever done this like we have, so it's all new to us."

Livy hugged her back hard, knowing it wasn't bad and smiled again.

"That's okay, it's all new to me too, but I love it."

"Livy baby, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what?"

"When we do it with you, how does it feel to you? Do we make you feel like, you know, like we do? That everything gets all dreamy and stuff."

"You do. When I'm like this, I can feel everything you do to me and I feel these tingles go through me and I feel so, so, what do you call it again?"

"Horny?"

"Yes, horny. I get so horny and then you make these big bursts go off inside and it goes everywhere in me. It's like, like, being dead and coming back to life again."

"I really think I understand that. Anyone else and I'd look at them weird. I'm kind of curious to know what being dead and being a ghost is like."

"Okay, I can try to let you know what it's like, but, can we do it later? I'd like to get Ollie up and be between you and read. I miss cuddling and reading stories. I get to snuggle and get a kiss goodnight."

"Yes you do. Okay, let's get this one up and we can listen to you tell us about you and Josie. I want to get to know her better before we go back and see her. I just want everything to go really good between us all, you know?"

"I do."

Lisa kissed her lips softly and had to put her arms around her to enjoy it more. She let go, moaning softly, pulling on her lower lip and letting her head fall back.

"God, I love melting into you. You're a great kisser."

"Honestly? Josie taught me how."

"Oh my, I can't wait to see how she kisses then. Ollie, come on baby, wake up sweetheart."

They both shook her gently until she stirred awake again. She opened her eyes and looked at them, unsure of what was happening.

"Zoned right out, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah, I was so out of it. I just remember having that last orgasm and then I was out. Oh, I remember. It was so Livy could be with us long enough to read her diary to us."

"We're ready for you now, Sleeping Beauty. Come on, let's snuggle up to Livy and listen to her tell us about Josie and what she's like. I want to know what turns her on."

"Oooh, yes. Okay, you first baby and get comfy and we'll snuggle in with you."

Livy got her diary and dusted it off a bit more and got on the bed, She propped a pillow behind her and the girls cuddled in and lay their legs and hands on her as they pressed against her. Livy opened it to the first page and began telling them about a day spent with Josie, out in the lavender lying naked and touching each other. Each entry seemed to be either thoughts of being with Josie, or about the things they did when they had a chance.

Livy barely made it through two weeks of entries, before she heard soft snores coming from Olivia and Lisa had her eyes closed, breathing gently. She let out a small sigh and closed her diary and tossed it to the end of the bed. She hunkered down a bit to be level with the girls and gave each a soft kiss goodnight, as she laid a hand on both and closed her eyes with a smile for the first time since that fateful day. Livy fell asleep in minutes and lay there peacefully, the girls snuggling against her more in their sleep. Ten minutes later, the space between Olivia and Lisa was vacant, only the faint scent of lavender and sexual essence hung in the air.

1...456789