Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 05

Story Info
Unexpected arrival throws everything into chaos.
10.3k words
4.75
7.8k
7

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia felt helpless in her position to do anything but wait for what was to come. Her body bared and stretched open to her lover, had her senses reeling with thoughts. The first taste of the leather was intimidating, letting her know her control over anything was gone and she was at the mercy of Lisa.

The swish of the thongs through the air ended in a slapping sound of flesh and leather, the sensation of the thongs wrapping her hip, the tips stinging the soft flesh of her ass cheek. It wasn't a pain that hurt, but it made the skin come alive with sensations she never imagined.

Lisa's swings weren't done hard like she thought from watching movies, but enough to make the leather be felt and work on her senses. Her ass was tingling more and more from the constant slapping of the thongs, the warmth of it radiating throughout her. Lisa reached out and cupped one of Olivia's round breasts in her hand and began spinning the thongs quickly again. She brought them closer and closer to the turgid nipple and Olivia held her breath as it began striking it.

The other breast was done the same way and Olivia groaned loudly, the intense stimulation becoming addictive to feel. The tender undersides of her breast were hit next, the ripples waving through to her nipple and creating another sensation to enjoy. Olivia was panting hard, her breasts reddening from the stinging smacks. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back, her light chocolate tresses spilling down behind her.

Lisa began swishing the thongs side to side and let them hit the sides of her breasts, the full mounds wobbling from each blow. Olivia's nipples were stiff and aroused to the point of aching in need, the creamy white skin glowing red where the thongs had beaten the flesh.

Lisa watched Olivia closely, watching her submit more and more to her. Livy and Josie sat in stunned amazement seeing someone enjoy a beating like Olivia was, when the last thing in both their lives, was the cruel sting of the crop leaving welts on their bodies. Watching Lisa use the flogger the way she was, it was hard to understand a pleasure being had from it, but Olivia was highly aroused.

Lisa spun the thongs the other way, smacking down on her breasts, the weight almost flattening them. The skin was bright red, highlighting the darkening brown of the nipples. Olivia was exhilarated to a state of arousal unlike she had experienced before, her new lover learning to command her body and pleasure, owning them like her own.

It was a release of herself inside she was feeling, all the control of herself she kept bottled up, finally releasing itself and freeing her of that burden.

"Yes, yes, take me, Lisa. Make me yours and control me."

Lisa smiled and kissed her cheek and caressed it, as she ran the thongs between her legs, letting them slide over her aching flesh.

"I will, my pet. I will control that sweet pussy and make it cum for me. Want to cum for me? Want me to beat the orgasm out of it?"

Olivia wasn't sure what she wanted, but the feeling of release was something she desired more than anything else. Every hit of the flogger seemed to take more and more of her control away, leaving her helpless to resist, just how she wanted to feel.

"Yes, I want to cum for you. Please make me cum, Mistress."

Lisa smiled proudly, hearing Olivia use her title while playing. She knew Olivia was letting go like she wanted to and she was ready to take her all the way.

"Livy, come around to this side of Ollie."

Livy scooted on her hands and knees to the other side of Olivia and waited for what Lisa wanted her to do.

"Girls, I want you to enjoy a nipple each and I want her to cum from it. Lick, suck, bite, pinch, pull, whatever you think Olivia would like and do it. It's time her pussy began showing us how much she likes this. My pussy does like this, doesn't it, my pet?"

Olivia looked into Lisa's eyes, the green glowing like emeralds they were so vibrant in colour. It was lust, but a loving lust, one that showed her true feelings for her and her desire to please her. The girls began their ministrations on her nipples, immediately making her crumble to the stimulation. Her thighs quivered hard, as they strained to maintain her position. Lisa watched her falling under the spell of arousal and gave the tips of leather a taste of sweet pussy flesh. They glanced off it rapidly, the rotations so quick it was almost constant to feel.

Lisa picked up the remote control and pressed two buttons to send the bullet into high speed constant vibration. Olivia crumbled at the onslaught inside her, no longer able to hold herself up. Lisa ran her hand over her pussy, feeling how soaking wet she was. Strands clung to her fingers as she brought them away and licked them clean. She got the thongs rotating fast and quickly moved them in so they hit hard against Olivia's pussy.

The wet slapping sound was delicious to hear, the juiciness of saturation clearly heard by all. Lisa rubbed it again, then hit it hard with the thongs. The combination of soft and hard together was confusing Olivia to have any understanding of what was coming and all of her control was in Lisa's hands.

On and on she shook from her arms to her knees. She was totally alive in every nerve ending, her body no more than a conduit of ecstasy going through her. Her pussy was hot and burning from the slapping thongs and her high state of arousal. Her juices were continually spattered about her thighs, as Lisa worked on her to release herself to her command.

"You really want to cum, don't you, my pet? I can feel and hear how wet you are. Ready to give me your sweet cum?"

Olivia was nearly in tears, not from the pain, but from the inner joy of letting go at last.

"Y,yes, yes, I want to cum for you now."

Lisa rotated the thongs as quick as she could and let them glance off of her clit and swollen lips. Drips were flung off and left a trail in the arc they followed.

"Girls, leave her nipples alone and get ready to feast on some cum. When I tell you, suck and lick her pussy and clit hard. I want to see you enjoying it, so make a lot of it."

Lisa moved the thongs in a fraction of an inch, letting the thongs beat hard against Olivia's pussy and clit. It was so intense, that Olivia shook violently as her orgasm took hold and began her ascent into euphoria.

"Now girls, drain my pet well."

Lisa stopped and watched both girls dive between Olivia's splayed legs and dine on her juices. Josie slid under and lapped at her, as Livy sucked hard on Olivia's throbbing clit. Olivia whined and moaned, rocking her head back and forth trying to deal with the overwhelming sensations carrying her away. Her body bucked and heaved in response, uncontrollable reactions to stimulation overriding her nerve endings.

Olivia's cries and moans became fainter, as she continued to be held at the peak of orgasmic pleasure. Lisa knew she was close to losing it altogether and gave her the impetus to go all the way. As the pair feasted on her sodden pussy flesh, Lisa started flogging the reddened breasts and nipples once more.

It took all of Olivia's energy left in her, leaving her drained and slipping into a blissful state of erotic unconsciousness. Her mind might have shut down registering any more stimulation, but her body was still actively going through an orgasmic state already in progress. With the complete relaxation of her muscles, Olivia couldn't hold back and released everything her pussy had to offer to Josie and Livy.

Lisa sat back and watched, as her friend slipped away into a blissful reverie of ecstasy, while the girls enjoyed some life-giving cum from her. Olivia hung limply from her bonds, but little moans kept escaping her lips, letting her know she had given her all and more. It fascinated her to know this side of her best friend and opened up a side in her she never realized she had.

When the girls had taken all they could, Lisa had them untie Olivia and lay her down on the bed. Without asking, both of them lay beside her and began softly caressing her body. It was a gentle enough stimulation to rouse Olivia enough to moan loudly and rock her head.

Lisa looked at how red she made her body, her ass and thighs a cherry red, same as her breasts. She looked at the glistening area between her legs and saw the deeper hue of her beating in it. It was still in a state of arousal enough to continually ooze drops out. She could only hope that she had satisfied whatever Olivia had desired from her, the complete domination of her mind and body to have pleasure.

Olivia stirred and barely opened her eyes, slowly looking at Livy and Josie and then Lisa at her feet.

"Fuck me, you can make me cum from doing that."

"I told you baby. I knew what it felt like and I hoped I could make it feel like that on you."

"I don't know what it felt like on you, but it certainly took me somewhere else I never imagined it would."

"Did it do what you wanted it to do for you?"

"Oh yeah, and then some. I definitely like you having control over me like that. It didn't really hurt, but it made me feel it a lot stronger than anything else does. I really liked when you were spinning it against my pussy near the end. What you need to go lighter on, is my boobs. They ache from the hits on the underside. My nipples certainly liked it. I could feel everything right in my clit instantly after every hit it made."

"Sweet. I'm so happy you liked it baby. I never knew I had it in me to be a dominatrix. I kind of like it. Might have to buy a new leather wardrobe and some killer boots to go along with the new title. I am liking you calling me Mistress. It has a nice sound to it when you call me that."

"I was really into it all when you asked me to cum for you. I was so ready to cum by that point. The hitting and rubbing together was incredible, that really got me off."

"Looks like we have lots to explore. So girls, that was a little demonstration in domination and submission. That's something Ollie and I have to work out together. For you, there's all these toys to

explore and we'd like you to have some fun now using them. Just remember to use lube with them and you won't have any problems playing together."

They came and hugged Lisa and then knelt to kiss Olivia, thanking them for the chance to have some new fun together. They were like little girls at Christmas, trying to decide which toy to try first. Lisa helped Olivia off the bed and put her arm around her waist to hold her up on wobbly knees. They went downstairs slowly, taking each step carefully, then headed into the kitchen.

"I so need a cup of tea and a bite to eat."

Olivia sat at the table and put her head on it, while Lisa put water in the kettle and put it on the stove. She rinsed the teapot out and put two fresh bags in, then turned and looked at Olivia. They just looked at each other, taking each other in mentally, an admiration for each in their eyes.

"I love you, Lisa. You're everything I could ever want in someone. I trust you and respect you. I can talk about anything and everything with you and we get along so well. Now you're the best lover I could ever imagine. I really want you to buy that strap on and fuck me. I really want to be yours and be taken anyway you want me."

Lisa stood there listening to Olivia, tears welling up in her eyes as she smiled. She came over and hugged Olivia tightly and choked out the words I love you back to her. The kettle started to whistle and Lisa let her go and wiped her eyes as she poured the water in the pot and put the cozy on. She stood there a moment and turned back to Olivia.

"You're the love of my life, Olivia Masters, you always have been. I've always wanted to love a guy like the way I love you. I would do anything with you and know we'll always be okay. I will happily spend the rest of my days with you and love you like no other."

Olivia stood and walked towards Lisa. Lisa met her halfway and they wrapped themselves in a tight embrace. Their naked bodies melded into one form, hands holding fast to the moment. It was the instance of their devotion to one another, the finalizing of everything in their minds that this was what they wanted. It was the complete bonding of their hearts and just as they were about to speak, Livy's voice was calling to them.

"Ollie, Livy, can you show us how this is supposed to work?"

They looked at each other and broke into a smile, which quickly turned to laughter. They kissed and Lisa smacked Olivia's ass playfully.

"Go see what they need help with. I'll pour the tea and bring it up."

Olivia smiled and blew a kiss before she left to go up. Lisa poured the tea and added the milk and sugar, smiling away to herself. She took a deep breath and sighed contentedly, feeling at once like she was home. She carried the cups upstairs and went in the room. Olivia was sitting on the settee and instructing Josie how to use a dildo properly. They were curious to know what it might feel like to be with a guy, so Josie wanted to do it to Livy first. Lisa handed Olivia her tea and received a mouthed thank you and put her hand on Lisa's thigh when she sat.

Together, they watched Josie take the tip and slowly penetrate Livy a few inches, then stopped to look and see if she was okay. Livy smiled and eased her worry, putting her hand on Josie's and guiding it in deeper. When the entire length was in, Livy let her hand go and lay back again, letting Josie take control again.

"Baby, when she can take it easily like that, that means she's eased up nicely and ready to play. Just go slow at the start and don't rush it. It's not a big dildo, so it'll be easy to learn with and how it feels. Once she does it to you after, you'll have a better idea of what she's feeling. You can stroke that in and out slowly now, but just pull out to the head and go back in. Just nice and slow."

Josie pulled the red gel dildo out to the bulbous head and pushed back in slowly as instructed. She became fascinated watching Livy's tender lips being drawn out by the shaft and stretched by the head, the dragged inside and disappear. Livy was enjoying the whole process of learning and discovering the feeling of penetration, her hips rising and moving down in time with the strokes.

Olivia and Lisa cuddled and drank their tea, watching from the settee like a live sex show done privately for them. They quietly moaned their enjoyment at seeing Josie work the dildo in and out faster, Livy's creamy cum starting to cling to the shaft.

"That's it baby, do it just like that and now start rubbing her clit with your fingers and maybe lick it too. That feels great together."

"It does, doesn't it? I could only get it if he used a dildo on me, but now, I can use a strap on on you and the girls can go to town on your clit and nips. We are so going to play out a bunch of wish list items now."

"Oh yeah. I'm getting to play mine out now and it's almost unreal to feel myself doing it."

"I bet. That's a huge step for you to come out like that. I mean, not like coming out and becoming a lesbian wasn't big enough, but confessing your desire for me to dominate you, well, wow, that's just icing on the cake there."

As they watched Josie working Livy into a frenzy, they shared their thoughts on who they were now.

"Okay baby, she about ready to go, so now is a good time to just fuck her hard and fast and work her clit really good. I know she likes that right about now."

Josie turned and smiled, her lust for orgasm showing brightly in her eyes. She worked it in and out as fast as she could, her curled fingers smacking against the reddening flesh of her labia, as her fingers were a blur on her clit.

"Oh, this should be good. Let's see how Livy does on her first fuck. See if she's into it as much as oral and finger play."

"From the amount of cum already clinging to the dildo, I'd say she was going to enjoy it quite a lot actually. Oh, look Lisa, her thighs are shaking, she's almost there."

"Oh yes, yes. That's it, Josie. Just keep doing it, she's going to cum for you baby."

Josie was almost giggling with happiness, fucking Livy as hard and fast as she could, while her fingers ran back and forth over the exposed and swollen clit. Livy grimaced hard and clenched the sheets in her hands tight, pulling them to her as she strained to contain the feelings building in her.

"Fuck me!!"

The girls got excited hearing Livy having her first penetration orgasm, watching her rock her head back and forth, Josie giving it all she had to make it as good as she could for her.

"Okay, slow it down now and go easier on her, that's it. Now take the dildo out and enjoy some cum to taste. That should keep you real for a long time to come."

Josie did as Olivia instructed and removed the cum soaked dildo and put her face squarely in place to lick and suck at the gaping hole. Livy clenched her fingers in her hair and held her there, hissing in her breath and moaning it out. He whole body was shaking from the constant peak of arousal going through her. Josie relaxed on her and slowed to a long lick from bottom to top.

Livy relaxed too and let go of Josie's hair, laying back and mewling softly to each stroke of her pussy. Olivia and Lisa watched excitedly, enjoying the whole scene.

"I love this. This so beats watching porn any day. Live sex is incredible to watch, isn't it?"

"Oh yeah. I'm not as big on it as you are, but seeing them like that, it really turns me on to watch. I mean, I can smell them and touch them and tell them what to do. No way you can do that with a porn movie."

"I am so going to like spending my nights in this room. Three women to enjoy playing with and watching and one that is my loving pet, who's all mine to enjoy how I want."

"I am. I like being wanted and desired and lusted for. I like that my pleasure pleases you and you like bringing it out of me how I want you to do."

Lisa was just going to respond, when Olivia's cell phone started ringing. It had both girls stop kissing and look at where the ringtone was coming from. Olivia knew who it was from the melody and rolled her eyes.

"That would be Chelsea. I'm sure she's wondering why she hasn't heard from me in a couple days. Should be interesting to try and not say something to her and give it away."

"Yeah, I'm way not ready yet to talk about this."

"No shit. I'll just tell her we're slugging away cleaning the place and she'll be happy to stay there and wait till we get back. Hang on, everyone keep quiet so she can't hear you."

Olivia took her phone out and pressed the button to speak.

"Hey Chelsea, how you doing, girl? We're still going at it hard. Place is pretty filthy, I must say. You can only imagine what a half a century of not cleaning would be like. So how are you doing, down at the lake shore now enjoying the day no doubt? Yeah, I'd love to be there too, but you know...what? Really? No way? What made you decide to do that?"

Lisa saw the change in Olivia go from calm to panic in a second. She knew Chelsea must have said something to throw her off like that.

"Wow, that's really nice of you, Chelsea, I didn't think you'd want to help with this stuff, but, sure, yeah, we can always use an extra pair of hands to help with the cleaning. We got the worst of it, but there's so much more to go yet."

Olivia was looking at Lisa and showing with facial expressions that she was at a loss to know what to say to her. Lisa just shrugged her shoulders and made her more frustrated with the situation.

"Sure, tomorrow would be great. Bring some clothes and a bucket and we'll have lots for you to wash down. So, how long do you want to come out for? Three days, well sure, that's great, it's just, I'm already bunking with Lisa because we have only the one bed really, but I suppose if you brought some sheets and a pillow, we could get one of the other beds set up in one of the rooms that's been cleaned already. Yeah, it's a really nice place, just needs a bunch of work to make it look good again. Okay, sounds good, I'll hear from you tomorrow when you're leaving. Thanks so much, Chelsea, this is so great of you to help like this. Hugs and kisses too. Say hi to Sky for us. Okay, bye for now."