Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 06

Story Info
Good news for Ollie. Ghostly plays excites Chelsea.
9.3k words
4.87
7.4k
9

Part 6 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia knew Chelsea had heard the giggle and she was sure it was Livy's giggle she had heard.

"Who was that?" Who's there?"

"What are you talking about, Chelsea?"

"Didn't you hear it? It was like a girl giggling right behind us."

"No, I didn't hear any giggling. Did you, Lisa?"

Lisa was standing at the bottom of the stairs and shrugged her shoulders.

"Nope, not a thing. You heard giggling?"

"Yes, like it was right on the stairs behind me."

"You must be hearing things, Chelse. I'm right beside you and I didn't hear anything."

Chelsea looked at them and back up the stairs again and shook her head to herself. She was just going to start down again, when the scent of lavender surrounded her. She breathed it in and the girls could see it working on her.

"Oh, that's such a nice smell, is that you, Ollie?"

"What? The lavender? No, it just wafts through the house at times. Pretty, isn't it?"

"Oh yes, I love it. It's one of my favourite scents."

Chelsea continued smelling in the scent as she came down, calming her from her prior excitement. The girls knew it was Livy seducing her in her subtle way and hoped that was all she did.

"Come on, lets go get the rest of my stuff and have some fun cleaning. I really like this place, Ollie, it's sensational."

"It does stir up the senses, doesn't it?"

They went outside to Chelsea's car and she opened the trunk up. They grabbed the bags of food and cleaning supplies, while Chelsea took the other suitcase and closed the trunk lid again. They went back in and the scent wafted around them, making Chelsea smile, but the girls became nervous, knowing Livy was with them constantly.

"You guys must really spend a lot of time cleaning and stuff, neither of you looks like you've had time to even brush your hair."

Olivia and Lisa both ran a hand through their hair, realizing they hadn't done much of anything to their hair since they washed it.

"Told you we've been busy cleaning and doing stuff."

"I can see that. It's not as filthy as you made it out to be. Some good scrubbing and some TLC and it'll look fantastic again. I brought my wood soap. I figured there'd be a bunch of wood that would need cleaning, seeing how old it is and all. I love these old places, they have so much character and charm."

They unloaded the bags of food and put it in the fridge and cupboards as they talked.

"It does, doesn't it? I fell in love the moment I stepped foot in the place. I instantly felt like I was home."

"Going to be a helluva commute every day to work, don't you think?"

"Not any more. I was telling Lisa that I want to turn this place into a bed and breakfast/spa thing for women. Get all the grounds done eventually to use them as well."

"Oh wow, that will be so cool. I could see this place being on of those. It looks like it has enough rooms and everything. This kitchen is huge, compared to mine. I think I could fit three of mine in here."

"I know. It's big enough for a bed and breakfast to prepare all the meals. I figure I can have a dozen guests at a time, if I have two to a room."

"All women you said?"

"Yeah, guys aren't really into the spa thing and besides, women can be more relaxed without men around. Don't have to worry about hair and makeup and dressing."

"Dressing? What? Run around naked?"

Olivia and Lisa laughed at the thought and continued putting things away.

"No, not naked, although if they wanted to sunbathe naked, I guess that's fine. No, I meant that women could be in their robes if they want. I know places like that, that do that. You don't have to wear any clothes anywhere, just your robe and slippers."

"That would be so much fun to do. I love running around naked in my place whenever I can. I do housework and laundry naked and play tunes and dance around."

"No way? I do too. It does feel great doing it naked for some reason, doesn't it? Same shitty stuff to do, but it's more fun like that."

Olivia could see where they were heading and knew it couldn't go there.

"Well, I don't think cleaning this place naked would be all that fun, no matter how what you did. I know the last thing Lisa would want to feel on her naked body, is a bunch of spider webs and there's lots of those hanging around."

"Eww, gross. Yeah, got a good point, that would definitely kibosh the whole deal right there for me."

"Me too. Okay, no naked cleaning, but I'd really like to hear some good tunes to work by. The old radio in the living room only gets AM and one station that plays fifties and sixties all day."

"Fucking time warp, or what, eh? No worries girls, I have my Iphone loaded with tunes and ready to go. I love how good the sound is from that tiny speaker that goes with it."

"Alright then. Go get some tunes on, I'll get some water boiling and make some tea. Didn't think to get the coffee maker when we went back the other day."

"No coffee? Shit, that's so not good. I brought coffee too."

"Well, water just needs to pour through it into the pot, right? We just need something to hold the coffee in and filter it."

"Yeah. Nothing like that here, Ollie?"

Olivia thought on what to use and remembered pouring their cum into the bottle.

"I know what to do, Livy showed me this the other day."

Lisa looked at Olivia with surprise at hearing Livy's name mentioned and Chelsea had to know who that was.

"Who's Livy?"

Olivia heard the name and realized with all her worries of someone else blowing it, she was the one who let it slip. She tried to remain calm, while she wracked her brain for an explanation.

"Oh, Livy is another one of those really sweet people in town I was talking about. I was there the other day talking about not having a funnel and this young woman name Livy, told me what they used. It was so simple and worked perfectly too."

"What was that?"

"Just a simple sheet of paper. Roll it into a funnel shape that you need and pour away. Just need to come up with a way to filter the water through the coffee."

Chelsea got excited and bounced up and down, making her larger breasts bounce.

"Whoa, slow down girl, you'll hurt yourself with those things."

Chelsea stopped bouncing and pouted in a mock sadness.

"I know. I almost wish they were smaller. Everyone wants bigger boobs and I want smaller ones, go figure."

"I know, I wish I had your boobs. Want to trade and see what smaller ones are like?"

"What do mean? You got nice boobs. They're not that much smaller than mine."

"I'm a B, almost a C. You're at least a C, or even a D. You're way bigger than me. Ollie, are her boobs way bigger than mine, or almost the same?"

"Turn and face each other."

Lisa and Chelsea faced each other and Olivia looked at their profiles. She patted the bottom of Lisa's breast, then did the same to Chelsea, making her gasp in surprise. Olivia gave it another pat just to show her it was nothing.

"No doubt in my mind, you're way bigger and fuller than Lisa is. I must say, you have great boobs girl."

"Ollie!"

"What? Shy? Damn, they're only boobs. I saw therm before, remember?"

Chelsea looked at Olivia and her face reddened quickly, remembering the night she got drunk and Olivia undressed her. She never told Olivia how much she enjoyed it and kept it as a fantasy to replay in her mind.

"I remember, sort of. I was pretty drunk that night and you put me to bed."

"Sure did, party girl. Oh, never did tell you how pretty I thought your bra and panties were that night. They looked great on you."

"Oh yeah? I do love that set. I got it at La Vie en Rose last year for my birthday. I decided to treat myself to it."

"Nice choice, it really was nice on you. I liked the front closing on it too. A quick flick and it was open."

"Don't you love that?"

The kettle boiled and interrupted the talk of bras.

"Okay, if we're going to make coffee, we better find something to filter with, or it's a no go on it. I'll get some paper, if either of you can come up with a filter."

"That's easy, I have pantyhose we can use. They'll keep the coffee grounds from getting out."

"There's an idea, go get them."

Chelsea left the kitchen at a pace, her breasts bouncing with each step. The girls watched her go and looked at each other.

"Great tits."

"I know. Great body actually. She's in great shape. She's really doing good at the gym."

"Yeah, I should get my fat ass in there and do something about it."

"Oh, I don't know. I kind of like your fat ass myself."

"Oh, fuck off you do, but that's sweet that you said it."

"Kiss me, quick before she comes back."

Lisa didn't hesitate and pulled Olivia into a passionate kiss, giving it all she had in the time allowed. Olivia returned it with fervour and grabbed both of Lisa's ass cheeks and squeezed them, moaning into her mouth. The sound of Chelsea's footsteps coming down the stairs had then quickly get the last kiss in and part, fixing them selves again. Chelsea came in and looked at them both and knew something had gone on, but no idea of what.

"Okay, paper and let's make coffee."

"Oh right, paper. Be right back."

Olivia dashed away and up the stairs to get a sheet of Livy's writing paper. Chelsea looked at Lisa, wondering what they were doing while she was gone.

"Thought she was going to get paper when I got the pantyhose?"

"Yeah, she just had to tell me something first."

"What's that?"

"Oh, just told me about the oil coming really soon. Joe should be here shortly to get the tank ready and the guy is dropping the oil off not long after. We thought you'd be out later actually. We weren't quite ready for you. We didn't get to set up your room better, so we'll do that once we figure out the coffee and get your room livable."

"You know, I like that room. As soon as I went in, I liked being in it."

"Oh yeah? Why's that?"

"It made me feel nice, like I was being hugged or something."

"Hugged?"

"Yeah, I felt it again when I went up just now and this wonderful scent of lavender. I just love that smell. I guess there's a bunch of it growing somewhere and it comes in the house."

"Yeah, maybe. Hugged huh?"

"Yeah, I know, that's weird, like no one is hugging me, but it just felt like there was. Made me all tingly feeling."

"Yeah, sort of noticed that. Like those tingles do you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Uhm, nipples are sticking out pretty proudly. Tingles do that for you?"

Chelsea looked down and saw her nipples thrusting out past the thin material of her bra, as well as her T shirt, making a bold statement of their presence. She pressed them back in with her fingers, but they seemed to grow harder instead.

"Oh my God. This is so strange. This never happens to me."

"Well, it's happening now. Damn, you got some big nipples, girl."

"Lisa stop, this is embarrassing. They won't go down."

"Just leave them and they'll go back to normal."

Chelsea put her hands down, but it was hard not to keep looking at the twin orbs of her breasts capped with her nipples sticking out prominently. Olivia came back down and walked in and had to stop and stare at Chelsea's nipples.

"Wow, looks like you two were having fun while I was gone."

"Ollie! We weren't doing anything. All of a sudden my nipples just started sticking out for no reason. Honestly. Lisa will tell you."

Olivia looked at Lisa, smiling away about it all and gave her a look to explain.

"Hey, what can I say? You left us and I couldn't help myself and had to have a taste and gave them a good suck. Chelse just whipped them out and offered them to me."

"Fuck off, I did not, Lisa. That's so not true, Ollie."

Olivia kept a straight face and questioned her with a look.

"And I don't get to suck on them too? Look pretty damn suckable to me. Fuck, you have big nipples. Let me see those things."

Chelsea looked at her in disbelief that she had let Lisa suck them.

"No! I am not showing you my nipples."

"Well, guess that ends any thoughts of naked cleaning for sure now."

"Jesus H. You guys."

Olivia and Lisa broke out laughing and let her know they were only joking with her. Chelsea eased up knowing it was all in fun and nothing was serious in intent.

"But really, look at my fucking nipples, they're still big and I can feel the tingling still, like I did upstairs. Oh, smell that? Lavender again. Isn't that beautiful?"

Olivia looked at Chelsea closing her eyes and smiling, inhaling Livy's scent and noticed her nipples stiffen again.

"You do enjoy that, don't you? I just watched your nipples grow right before my eyes."

Chelsea looked down and they were back to poking out stiffly against the material clearly, despite several layers to cover them. She pushed them in with her fingers and held them, looking at Olivia and Lisa and wondering why.

"Maybe lavender is one of those aphrodisiacs for you. Like some kind of Spanish Fly for you. Or catnip for cats."

Chelsea had to wonder about that, knowing there was no other reason for her nipples to be so erect.

"Really? You really think lavender could do that to me?"

"Unless you have magic nipples, or Lisa and I really turn you on, why else are your nipples so big?"

"Yeah, true. Like I said, this has never happened to me before. I mean, I get out of the shower and the cold makes them bigger, but they're huge right now. Honestly, they get that size when I'm really turned on and stuff, but I'm not doing anything, so it must be the lavender that's doing it. Wow, that's kind of cool, isn't it?"

"Yeah, I guess it is kind of cool. Just put some lavender under your pillow and you're instantly in the mood."

"Oh my."

Chelsea seemed to go into a quick daydream fantasy at the thought and smiled broadly.

"Brought out the slut in you, did it?"

"Oh Lisa. Why do you have to say stuff like that?"

"Oh, like you didn't just go off in some little fantasy there."

"So? Doesn't mean I'm a slut."

"I didn't say you were a slut, just brought the slut out of you. There's a difference. I'm not a slut, but I like being slutty at times and not worrying about things and just having fun."

Just as Lisa said it, Livy's whisper could be heard going around them.

"Fun."

Olivia saw Chelsea look at where the whisper moved to and know she heard it as clear as herself.

"I'll be right back, I have to go up to my room for a second."

Before anything could be said, Olivia turned and dashed away and up the stairs. She closed the door to her room and started calling for Livy in hushed shouts.

"Livy. Livy, you come up here right now. I know you can hear me, come here."

"Yes, Ollie."

Olivia felt the drain from her words.

"Not so loud. Livy, what are you doing? We told you not to do anything when she was here. You've been playing with her nipples, haven't you? I can tell from how big they are and I know they don't get like that on their own, so stop. I also heard you giggle on the stairs right behind me and Chelsea heard it too."

"Josie."

"Well, I don't care if it was Josie, I said don't do anything and then you're doing the lavender hugs on her too. Now you just said fun as plain as day and we all heard it. Lisa is probably down there trying to figure out how to explain it to her. Please, this isn't easy for me or Lisa to deal with and you're making it harder by doing those things. I know you and Josie like having fun and it's been a long time and everything, but I didn't expect her to be here right now, I'm sorry, but you have to bear with me and help me and Lisa get through these next few days and not have a million questions that need answering, okay?"

"Okay."

Olivia could hear the tearful sobs in her word and melted to it, not liking it at all that she was hurting Livy, despite what had to be done.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry, I don't want to upset you, or Josie. It's just, we need to play it cool and do nothing that will tip her off that you exist. I don't know what she'll say or do if she found out, so just be quiet and don't do anything to her, please."

"Okay. Fun"

"What? You think Chelsea is fun?"

"Yes."

"Well, no fun. I don't think she likes the fun we have, so no, no fun."

Olivia could swear that if she saw Livy, she was pouting.

"Now, I'm going down again and I hope she's not freaking out over hearing you."

"Sorry."

"It's okay baby, just don't do anything else. I love you, Livy."

"Love you, Ollie."

"Whoa, energy drain. Okay, be a good girl for me and we'll try and make up for it once she goes."

Olivia blew a kiss to where she thought Livy was and went back downstairs. She walked in and had to stop and take in the scene. Chelsea was topless and so was Lisa, comparing the size of their nipples. They were standing face to face and just watching them intently.

"What are you two doing?"

"Oh, Ollie, take your top and bra off and stand here where I am. I think I found out what made my nipples big."

"What? What made your nipples bigger."

"Something happening right here in this spot. Lisa felt it too and took her top off and her nipples got big too. Take yours off, I want to see if it happens to you too. Maybe you have some magical spot in your house."

"Oh, I have a magical spot, do I?"

"Yes, at least I think so. Come on, try it and lets see if it happens to you too."

Olivia was just about to pull her top off to satisfy Chelsea, when the door was knocked loudly.

"Oh shit, that would be Joe. Hurry and get dressed you two, in case he walks in like last time."

Lisa and Chelsea got their bras and shirts on as fast as they could and tried to quell the raging nipple hard ons they had. Olivia went to the door and let Joe in, giving him a friendly hug.

"Hi, Joe. Good to see you. So, oil guy will be here soon?"

"Yup. Vic will be by in about fifteen minutes or so. He's just loading the truck up now when I called, so he'll be soon."

"Great. Can't wait to have some hot water. Oh, I was going to ask you, what do you think about swapping out the big oil tank for something else? Something a little more economical and doesn't waste so much fuel."

"Hmmm, depending on what you want to do, I'd say convert to gas and go on demand. Best thing on the market right now and rebates and such will make it a cheaper fit for you."

"That sounds like a good idea, I like that. I know my parent's water heater cost a fortune keeping forty gallons of water hot all the time."

"That it will. So everything going okay? No problems at all?"

"Nope, everything is great, actually, other than no hot water. Sebastian is just a sweetheart. He's going to do all the electrical for me. Thank you for recommending him."

"Oh, Bert will be giving you a shout about your railing sometime this week. Thought I'd give you a heads up on that."

"Oh Great. Sebastian was telling me about some friends in town that do work on Victorian houses, so I'll talk to them and see what they can do for me.

"You're talking about Jess and Lou."

"Yes, that's them. One's a sister of a friend and the other is her best friend."

"Yeah, nice girls. Do good work, that's for sure. Know their stuff about these houses."

"Good to know. I'll probably have some work for them once I'm ready to renovate."

"What ya thinking on doing?"

"Making it into a bed and breakfast and a spa. I have lots of rooms and space to do spa treatments and the kitchen is huge enough to make the meals and store the food, plus the storage in the cellar. I know it'll be a great place to come to."

"I hope so too. Like I said, I'd like to see the place lived in again. I was just a boy when the last owners moved out and no one lived in it since, just the farmhands once in a while. Even they didn't like staying here, saying they felt spooked by something."

"Ah, the ghost story again, right?"

"Yeah, something like that. You haven't had any dealings with strange goings on, have you?"