Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 07

Story Info
Ghostly seductions lead to secrets divulged. Something is up.
11.2k words
4.79
7.2k
9

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa saw the bra come off and breasts were bared and bouncing. Olivia didn't hesitate and stripped her jeans down and picked up her clothes.

"Now, I'm ready to clean. Let's get those tunes going and let's get this party started!"

Lisa and Chelsea were dumbfounded for a moment to react, then Lisa let out a holler and stripped her T shirt and bra off, then stood on the stairs and dropped her jeans, stepping out of them and kicking them towards Olivia. Chelsea was still unsure if she should follow suit and sat on the stairs looking at the pair dancing about happily.

"Come on, Chelse, you're the one who said she likes cleaning naked, so get nekkid already."

Chelsea looked up at Lisa and back at Olivia, deciding to get in the mood like them and stood up. She grabbed the bottom of her T shirt and hesitated a moment, before pulling it over her head. She reached behind for the clasps and freed them, slipping the straps down her arms, but leaving the cups covering her.

"Come on girl, let's see those tits."

Chelsea giggled and blushed and finally pulled her bra off and put her hands in the air.

"Woohoo, there you go. Great tits, girlfriend, damn they're beautiful."

"You keep saying that, are they really?"

"You're shitting me right?"

"No, I'm not shitting you, Lisa. I don't know, you say they are, so I was wondering why you kept saying they were."

"Well, They're a really nice size and shape and your nipples are in the perfect spot to look nice and damn, they are some awesome nipples too. I can't believe how big they get, mine are like, half that size."

"I know. I think they're kind of gross looking, they're so big. I always wished I had smaller ones, like Olivia's. I think her boobs are really, pretty looking."

"Mine? You think mine are pretty? Okay, cool."

Olivia cupped them and displayed them to Chelsea, turning side to side to let her see them. Chelsea giggled and blushed profusely, turning her eyes away from her. Olivia looked at Lisa and nodded her head towards Chelsea and insinuated about her thoughts on her breasts.

"So, let's get that music going and I'll finish up for you Chelsea. We can do all of the front hall and then I'm definitely looking for a rum and coke. I am so in a great mood right now."

"I noticed that when you came in. Want to share the good news?"

"This is definitely going to be a bed and breakfast. I was telling Vic what I was thinking and he said draw up a proposal for what I'd like to do. Turns out he's the president of the town council and Joe is vice president. Vic's wife Marlene is secretary/treasurer, his brother is on it too, so he said it'll pass and the town will help me if I need it. I so love this place and I so love both of you. Isn't this great?"

"No way? Just like that? Just tell them you want to make a bed and breakfast and they'll make it happen? Seriously? Oh Ollie, this is incredible news. Oh baby, I'm so happy for you."

She came off the stairs and hugged Olivia strongly, then without thinking, kissed her hard and lovingly. Chelsea was surprised by it and wondered about them. She watched how they kissed and knew there was something more intimate between them than just friends.

"Uhm, you guys, want to save that till later."

Olivia and Lisa stopped instantly, realizing they had broken from form and given away a huge secret they didn't want to have to explain yet. They looked at her, still holding one another and knew it wasn't going to be explained away easily.

"Sorry, Chelsea, just got a little carried away with the news. Lisa and I were talking just a couple days ago what this place might be like as a bed and breakfast and how great it would be and suddenly the whole thing is going to happen. I mean, the whole town wants us to succeed and turn this place into something again and it would be perfect. We just, well, got a little too excited about it."

"Haven't seen you two do that before, no matter what was going on. What's going on with you two, you aren't telling me?"

"What do you mean, Chelsea? Nothing is going on. I was just excited for Ollie and gave her a big kiss. Want me to give you a big kiss and see if something is going on?"

"Lisa! It just looked pretty, you know, more than just a kiss is all I'm saying."

"Well, we'll watch our enthusiasm if we get excited about something. I mean, we're not saying anything about those huge nipples staring us in the face. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were all horny and excited from seeing us kiss. Did it get you off seeing us kiss?"

"Lisa! No! I did not get excited from watching you. You know damn well my nipples having been doing this all day since I got here."

"So, just being here with us gets you horny? Is that what you're saying?"

"Why are you saying I'm horny? My nipples got this big because something here makes them like that, we both saw it happen."

"Yeah, I walked in on that and wondered what you two were up to. Standing there looking at each others nipples getting bigger, I mean, what am I supposed to think about that? Then you're standing there again playing with them when Joe walked in with me. So, you tell me, Chelsea, got a thing for girls?"

Chelsea just stood and flustered, trying to defend herself, but the more evidence that got presented, made it hard for her to deny their statements. She weakened and went limp and tried to pull herself together again and couldn't.

"I take it that's a yes?"

"Think what you want, I give up, both of you are impossible."

Chelsea pouted and moped and turned to go upstairs to get her music. The girls quickly caught her and walked her up the last few stairs, then stopped at the top.

"Sweetie, we were just playing around. We didn't mean anything by it. Sorry for upsetting you, Chelsea."

Chelsea saw the sincerity in Olivia's eyes, the warmth of her smile showing her care for her. Olivia pulled her into a hug and Chelsea was frozen to respond at first, then put her arms around her and hugged her back.

"There, now don't take everything so seriously."

"Okay, sorry, just you know..."

"I know, I know, just like I have to say nothing about these bullets shooting my boobs."

"What? Oh, Ollie."

"Shush, I love them. They feel kind of sexy, really."

"You think my big nipples are sexy feeling? Gross."

"Oh, they are not. Lisa, hug Chelsea and tell me her nipples don't feel gross, but sexy instead."

Olivia spun Chelsea around to face Lisa and she immediately hugged her hard, pressing her own breasts into Chelsea's.

"Oh yes. Those feel very sexy. I sort of liked Paul's little nips when they got hard, but yours are so big and yummy feeling."

"Oh, you guys are just joking around again and pulling my leg."

Lisa let her go and looked at the pair of erect protuberances pointing at her.

"I bet they're great to suck on, aren't they? They look like they'd be fun to suck."

"I, well, yeah, I do like them sucked on. Jeff was pretty good at it, but even he never got me like this. I still can't believe how big they are."

"See? It's because you're with the girls and they like it when all the girls are out together like this. I like the freedom of not wearing a bra and top everywhere I go."

"Well, it's legal to go topless, so I say we exercise our rights to bare boobs and be proud of them."

"You guys are so wicked."

"I know and you love us all the more for it, don't you?"

"I do. I get to feel like a bad girl around you and it's fun. Sky is so boring, honestly"

"Oh, so we're bad girls are we? Just how bad are we?"

"Wicked bad. You guys always do the craziest things sometimes and it's so much fun."

"Ah, like us kissing earlier, crazy stuff like that, you mean?"

"Yeah. I guess I shouldn't have been so surprised by it, knowing you two like I do."

"So, how well do you think you know us then?"

"I know you guys pretty good. We've been really good friends for like, seven, eight years and I know what you guys are like."

"Okay, so nothing we do should ever come as a surprise then?"

"Well, no, why? You going to surprise me with something now?"

"No, just saying anything Lisa and might do, shouldn't come as a surprise, because you know us for so long, right?"

"Oh yeah, okay, I see what you mean."

"Good. Now, get those tunes and turn them up and I'll finish up with Lisa and then we'll get some hot water for a change and wash the front hall down completely. We have some finger foods in the fridge we can nosh on and have a drink and then get into the front room and make that a livable space again."

"Okay Ollie. Be right back."

Lisa and Olivia went down the stairs to where they had stopped cleaning and wrung out the cloths and began wiping the layers of dust from the wood.

"I swear, if those two don't leave her nipples alone, I don't know what I'm going to do. I told Livy to stop doing anything and not to make a sound. She said Josie is doing it too and I'm sure she's the one doing most of it. I have no idea if they're listening to us or not, but I'll have to get them together and make it clear they have to stop touching Chelsea."

"Yeah, she's getting pretty fucked up about it too. I can only imagine what she's thinking right now, all the play we just did on her and hinting at stuff and having those gorgeous nipples sticking out like that."

"Oh God, I so want to suck and play with them. I keep looking at them and thinking I could suck on them and she'd start making milk for me."

"Oh yeah, they do look like she could give milk if you got her worked up enough. Wouldn't that be so hot, making a woman start squirting milk when you play with her nipples enough?"

"It would. I love making you cum and milk from your nipple would be so hot to enjoy too."

"Damn, we'll have to try and see if we can do that. Shhh, here she comes."

Chelsea came back out with her Iphone and micro speaker. She put them on the small table and turned it on. The song came on and Chelsea started dancing to it and the girls just watched her. Olivia was first to notice and whispered to Lisa.

"She changed her panties. I wonder why?"

"Hmmm, bet they were soaking from the girls playing with her nipples. I know how wet Livy got me and how big your nipples were that first time and how wet you said you got."

"Yeah. I bet hers were soaking wet then. Three hours of constant nipple play must have driven her crazy with arousal."

"No shit. You or me would be dripping already."

"I know, I remember what I was like the other day."

Chelsea danced over to the bottom of the stairs, her hips swaying and her abdomen undulating in time, her pelvic thrusts so captivating to watch.

"Come on, we going to get to cleaning or sit and stare at me?"

Olivia said what was on her and Lisa's minds.

"I think right now, stare. You look great dancing."

Chelsea looked at them and saw they were quite enthused to watch her.

"You really think I dance good?"

"Definitely. I love watching the way you move to the music."

"Me too, you move so sexy."

Chelsea started blushing, being told how she looked.

"You keep calling me sexy looking, do I really look that way? I mean girl to girl really, not guy trying to get in my pants really."

"Oh yeah, You're a hottie alright. You have an amazing body and you move it so well, there's a real sexuality to the way you move."

"Honestly? I always liked dancing and it does make me feel sexy when I do it."

Chelsea continued dancing to the song, enjoying the beat and moving her body to it. The girls idly cleaned and watched her, desiring her body more than just for visual entertainment. Chelsea was as sexual a creature after a few drinks as they came and had always been that way, as long as they knew her. She dressed sexy, flirted and teased sexually and after a few drinks, would drop the reservations on things and become more open to things. She would be hard-pressed to go skinny dipping when she was sober, but after a couple of drinks, she was the first one naked and splashing in the water. Sober, she was all business and no sign of her playful side showed at all.

It was interesting to them now, that she was sober and dancing with only her panties on, enjoying the freedom of expressing her happiness openly. They finished cleaning the last of the stairs, as Chelsea finished dancing to the song. She spun around and stopped, holding her arms high above her head and looked at the girls looking at her.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Girl, you're just sexy and hot, you know that?"

"I am not, that's silly."

"No, really, Chelse, you are. I mean, I'm not a guy or anything, but I'd do you in a heartbeat if I was."

Chelsea wasn't sure how to take the compliments from her friends. Even she could see the glazed look of lust in their eyes, so she dropped her arms and folded them across her chest to cover herself.

"Oh, don't start getting all shy on us. So we think you're sexy, so what? You move really sexy and we think that's hot, what are we supposed to think when you dance like that in your panties?"

Chelsea submitted and gave up being nervous and dropped her arms again, unsure of where to put them. Olivia and Lisa grabbed the bucket and cloths and headed into the kitchen. Olivia dumped the dirty water out and rinsed the bucket, enjoying the feel of hot water coming out.

"That feels so nice to have hot water finally. I am so going to enjoy a bath tonight and relax in it for a while. Vic said there's lots of hot water to handle a bath each and since we have two baths, we won't have to wait long for everyone. You guys go first and I'll go after whoever gets out first."

"I won't argue about a bath, but you should go first, it's your place after all."

"And what kind of hostess would I be if I went before my guests, especially ones I love?"

"Awww, okay, tell you what, you wash my back, then I'll wash yours, then we can all have a bath together and no one waits."

"I can do that, deal. Chelsea, you pick which bath you like and we'll take the other one. We'll get a fire going in my room and we can hang out with our robes on and have a drink and listen to tunes and shoot the shit and stuff."

"Okay. I know I like the one downstairs, it has that big back on it to lie against. I've always wanted to enjoy a bath in one of those kinds of bath tubs."

"I know, that's why I want to keep things as close to original as I can. I love how ornate and decorative it all is."

"Can I light some candles? I always bring a couple scented ones. I have lavender and vanilla this time, they're one of my favourites."

"Ooooh, very nice, yes, definitely light candles. In fact, when you're done, bring it to the room so we can all smell it then."

"Okay."

"Great, okay, make us a good drink Chelse and we'll get set up for the hall next. Tunes sound great by the way, good selection."

"It's my house cleaning mix. I put it on when I clean."

"And run around naked and have fun."

Chelsea had to giggle at that and relax more. She poured at least two ounces or more in each glass and filled them with coke. She handed one to each of the girls and picked hers up.

"You guys are really great, you know that? You help me have fun and not worry about things and like I said, you two are just wicked fun."

"Well here's to us then and having wicked fun. We can never have enough wicked fun in our lives, can we?"

Both girls replied to Olivia with a resounding no and touched plastic cups together and drank.

"So, let's take this in and get started on cleaning and having some fun while we're at it. We have the place to ourselves and no one to bother us, so let's just enjoy ourselves. Let's party, girls!"

"Wooo, party on!"

"I love this, I'm so glad I came."

Olivia and Lisa were both happy that she was, knowing the two spiritual mischief makers were hard at work on them to have their kind of fun. The idea of Chelsea coming over to their side wasn't a bad one, it was just how she was being manipulated into it. They knew she didn't swing that way, but Olivia knew that at one time, she seemed open to the idea of it with her. It made her wonder if she still held those feelings deep inside and hid them away and only brought them out when she was alone.

They washed and wiped the wainscoting down and the gleam of the oak shone through again. All of them were moving to the music as they worked and Chelsea took a moment to look at her friends again. She watched them move and studied their bodies, looking at them like they had looked at her. For whatever reason she felt at the time, she ran her hand down over her panties and squeezed her pussy, needing to quell an ache that was starting in it. She wasn't even really aware she was doing it, as she got lost in her thoughts.

She stood and looked at Olivia, taking in her body and how she moved, rubbing hard against the material of her panties and feeling a wetness begin. She noticed it and took her hand away quickly, coming to the reality of what she was doing and why. She looked at Olivia again, looking up her parted legs as she bent over, her ass moving back and forth to the music, the rounded bulge of her pussy showing through her light, pink panties. She stared at that spot for a moment and sighed to herself and plunged the cloth back in the water and wrung it out. One last sideways glance at Olivia's breasts softly bouncing made her turn away and hide her face from them, as she absently washed wood and thought about Olivia and how she was feeling after looking at her body.

Once the last of the wood was washed down and dried, Lisa swept the floor and Olivia began damp mopping behind her. Chelsea took all the glasses in and filled them up again, making the drinks even stronger this time. She took the plates of finger foods out and looked them over on the counter. She was sipping her drink, when lavender was surrounding her profusely. She had no idea about Livy's embrace, but she looked down again at her nipples as she felt them stiffening to an aching hardness.

She put her glass down and her hands on the counter, her eyes closing to the sensation running through her. She quivered from head to toe, as her body was continually wrapped up and down by their touch. Chelsea was stunned to do anything, wondering what was happening and why. The sensation of her pussy being softly touched had her yearn for more contact and pushed back into the feeling for more.

Olivia and Lisa were coming in right then and saw what was happening to Chelsea.

"Okay, that's about enough of that. Stop right now and see me upstairs immediately."

Chelsea froze in shock, not even comprehending what Olivia had said, just that what ever was happening stopped instantly and left her desiring more of what ever it was. Olivia turned and went up the stairs and into her room, shutting the door behind her. She looked about, unsure of where to speak and ordered them.

"I want you right here in front of me, right now. Are you there?"

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Good. Livy, what did I just tell you not to do and now I come in and you're both going at her like she's a play thing. Chelsea is my friend and I don't need you playing with her because you two can't be together. You've been teasing her nipples all day and I know you have. She had to change her panties, because I'm sure you had something to do with that to make her have to. I'm not going to ask you again to stop touching her and doing things to her. Why do you want to make things hard for Lisa and me? We want to be with you and be happy together and you two are going to blow it all for us because you can't think of something else to do."

Olivia had said her piece and felt enough blame and guilt had been put on them, trying to take their situation into consideration at all times. She could only imagine what it must be like for them to be in their realm and she was here in hers. It kept crushing her to hear the faint sounds of a whimper, held back in fear of her. Tears came to her own eyes, knowing how much hurt she was causing them.