Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 08

Story Info
Chelsea possessed, Girls are suspicious. Olivia reawakened.
11.8k words
4.77
7.6k
7

Part 8 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chelsea lay still, waiting to see what was going to happen, then the soft lavender scent came and she breathed it in smiling, knowing that it was starting and she would soon be experiencing another orgasmic experience like none before.

She looked at Olivia and Lisa, assuring herself everything was going to be okay, as the touch of spiritual arousal began. Livy was working her nipples again, the lavender scent right there telling them it was her. Chelsea's enlarged nipples were moving slightly and Olivia could tell they were being sucked on. She sat up on her elbow to glance down and saw the faint movement of Chelsea's small lips being moved and knew Josie had to be playing with her.

It took so little action to bring Chelsea rushing into arousal, her body arching and writhing to the stimulation. Olivia was first to notice Josie's finger coming into view and nodded to Lisa to look. The finger was solid and thickly coated in slippery fluids already, letting Olivia know it wouldn't be long before their spiritual lovers would be making an appearance and stepping things up considerably for Chelsea.

She looked at the strained ecstasy written on it already, Livy working her nipples and breasts, keeping them at peak arousal. Olivia looked back down and saw two fingers now coated in glistening liquids come out and move sideways in the air. Josie's lips soon appeared and both her lips and fingers disappeared between Chelsea's legs again, instantly making her back arch to what she did.

In minutes, Josie's outline faintly appeared, giving a shape to her, letting them know she was feasting on cum. In another minute of orally obliterating Chelsea's pussy with sensations, Josie took a more solid form and colouring. Josie had Chelsea's ass cheeks in her fingers, squeezing them and holding her up to her mouth so she could suck on the juicy flesh now gaping open. Chelsea's eyes were squeezed tightly, as she started releasing her first orgasmic load of life generating cum.

Not a drop was wasted, as Josie took her through a mind numbing orgasm. By the time Chelsea had given up her orgasmic juices, Josie was completely normal looking. She pulled her mouth away and licked her lips, as she held Chelsea's ass up still. She smiled happily as she looked at Olivia and Lisa, then looked back between Chelsea's legs and watched. Olivia and Lisa watched as well and soon saw that Livy was busy at work rendering herself whole again as well.

It was stunning and amazing to see every time, the transformation from an invisible entity, back into a beautiful, young woman again. Her pale, white skin was highlighted by her golden, blonde hair, her blue eyes now dazzling in colour. Olivia looked her over and sighed at the soft pink of her nipples, now hard and erect.

Livy was happily feasting on Chelsea and she too took an outline that became more and more solid in form. Olivia and Lisa had to shift to make room, as they saw Livy was almost in a sixty nine position with Chelsea. It became more apparent how the two worked together at bringing on an orgasm and controlled it. For sweet, naive girls, they had a lust for feminine pleasure and it seemed almost insatiable. Livy's chocolate tresses spilled down her back and covered her, as she raised her head and smiled almost wickedly at Josie. She looked back at Olivia and Lisa and showed the same happiness, then looked at Chelsea and her face still awash in bliss. Livy slowly sat back and let her pouting lips come in contact with Chelsea's mouth and without any prompting, Chelsea latched on and sucked and licked hard on Livy's pussy and clit. Josie lowered Chelsea back down and went to work playing with her pussy lips, spreading them wide and rubbing her inside, then smearing the slippery fluids over her mound and clit and back in again for more.

Olivia sat up and looked over at Lisa, who sat up as well.

"I think the girls are introducing themselves with her pretty good, let's go have that drink and go clean the living room. I have a feeling these three are going to be saying hello for quite a while."

"Yeah, knowing these two crazy, sex-starved nuts, they'll be at her all day to have fun and with all the toys right there, Chelsea doesn't stand a chance of moving from here. Yeah, let's go."

Olivia and Lisa got off the bed and looked at the two girls going at it on Chelsea, working her pussy into a frenzy of sensations, as Josie pumped four fingers in and out slowly, while Livy worked her magic on her clit. Cum was getting smeared everywhere by them and it was like a play thing for them, but in a sexual way brought them closer to glowing. Chelsea wasn't even aware of them leaving, getting so caught up in pleasuring Livy's succulent lips and clit and swallowing her liquid lust as it came to her.

The pair walked downstairs and went to the kitchen and looked at the soaking towel and the puddle on the floor and had to laugh.

"Oh my God, can you believe how much that girl cums? I mean, honestly. Look at what we came up with to make Josie real and that was a helluva lot of cum we both made. Chelsea must have made that much right here alone and then more upstairs and God knows what those two are going to drain out of her."

"Looks like you have yourself a really sweet cum slut, don't you?"

"I know, can you believe it? I mean, talk about having fantasies come true all of a sudden. Fantasizing about me all that time making out with her and I guess, dominating her to do whatever and here I was fantasizing the same thing. I so wanted to take her and just do her bad that night. I mean, that was really the first time I really wanted to do that to another woman. I mean, I can tell you now, but there were so many nights, especially after we were all together doing something and I'd be looking at her all night and thinking things and then go home and play like fuck to them. Now, out of the blue, it's all becoming real."

"That's awesome though. I loved watching you do her. I can't wait to do you both together. My two little cum sluts making cum for me. Maybe when we get a strap on or two, I'll find a way of suspending you two like Josie was and let them do you both in mid air or something wild like that."

"Oh my God, wasn't that incredible? To see them like that floating in the air and going at it, it just made it so, I don't know, look like something out of a science fiction/porno type thing."

"Yeah, totally, but way fucking hot. For being as young as they are, they sure did get into it pretty good together. How do you suppose they got like that? Making out like they did in Livy's diaries that we read and all the things they did together. It just seemed to be like, all of a sudden they hit puberty and started doing stuff. I mean, it was innocent stuff, we even did the same stuff, remember? It's just there wasn't any indication of any secret feelings for Josie in any way, other than they were always happy together playing, whether at school, or at each others place. They did sleepovers enough times that I saw and no where was there any sign of touching or feelings or anything she had for Josie, until puberty started and it seems both of them couldn't keep their hands off each other."

"I know, I got the same impression out of them too. You know what else I got out of them, or at least, I think I do?"

"What's that?"

"It all seemed to start right here in this place, in her room. They started kissing long before Sebastian Monroe came into the picture. It was months later that she even started mentioning his name at all and that was just because her father had brought him home for dinner and meet her. She and Josie were already into it before Sebastian proposed to her. So, yeah, why would they reach puberty and all of a sudden start doing things together? I know sleepovers started getting very interesting. I was getting wet from reading some of the things she wrote. She's a good writer, at least in that, she can write her thoughts in such a way that, you know, makes you feel her words."

"Yeah, I kind of got that too. Her emotions really started coming out then too. I mean, you look at what she wrote about before and what she wrote like after she got into it with Josie, and it's almost another person."

"You know what else I was thinking about? When we were upstairs and I was watching you with Chelsea, I had this curious thought about everything. Just follow along with me and see what you think. Ever since we got here, we've been having sex like crazy. I mean, wow, is it ever fucking amazing or what, but I was thinking, would it be like that if say, you and I made out on our own some time, like back in the city. Say we got drunk and just got crazy and fooled around and made out. Would it be like it is now, or is there something about being here that makes it like it is? I mean, we know what kind of power Livy and now Josie have on us and well, Chelsea is going to know it too, God help her. I hope they take it easy on her. Anyway, I thought, is it them that's making us as sexual as we are? It all started with Livy doing me, then you, then us just going at it and then we're bringing another ghost here and it's just like some Girls Gone wild in overdrive thing. I mean, look at us. We're standing here naked, having a drink in the early afternoon, casually discussing sex, as one of our best friend's getting fucked and sucked and God knows what, by a couple of sex-starved ghosts. So, is it those two sweet angels we see that are doing it? Or is there something about this house that's doing it?"

Lisa digested all of it and thought on her own assumptions and nodded along in agreement.

"Yeah, yeah, I think you're on to something there. I was thinking things like that too. It just seemed strange to all of a sudden want to change my whole life like this in a matter of days and be like this with you. I mean, yeah, I love you with my whole heart and everything, but I wasn't about to ever cross that line with you and do what we're doing. I was trying to figure that out in my head why I was doing it and what might be making me do it. Putting your thoughts and mine together, it does seem like some kind of force is at work on us and if it's not the girls, then what could it be? I mean, it's not some Indian burial ground, or something, is it? Something always happen when people build things on their ground, I mean, every movie has to have some kind of truth to it, right? So, what if that's what's happening here? The land is possessed some how by their spirits."

"I don't know. I know normally just to say stop watching so many movies, but, in this case, I don't know, you could be right, but."

"But what?"

"It's just, why would Indian spirits want to make us do what we're doing? Wouldn't they want us to vacate and leave them in peace, instead of running around having sex all day? It doesn't quite make sense when you look at it that way."

"Yeah, when you look at it like that, no it doesn't make sense. So, what else could make us do this?"

"That's just it, I don't know. I just know there's something about this place, or the land, or something, that makes people want to have sex, even if they're the same sex, it doesn't matter. I bet if Chelsea never came here, we would never know about her fantasy and probably never have made out with her, no matter how drunk any of us got. Remember Aunt Louise, your mom saying she got molested by some ghost or something. Maybe that was what it was that made her freak out. I was thinking, not one guy was ever talked about being touched or like us, get to actually make out with them, but it's always women that get involved, isn't it?"

"That's right. No one has ever talked about a guy being haunted by her. So, Is Livy a natural lesbian, because she wanted to be with Josie, or is something making them like that and us too? And now Chelsea. You just know after three days of being here with us and them and whatever it is, she's going to be a total woman lover and nothing else. I don't know how she'll take that."

"Imagine her parents and what they'll say."

"Fuck that, what are all our parents going to say? They'll think this place is some kind of lesbian den and they'll be yanking our asses out of here."

Olivia showed her dread of everything getting out and the wrong impression of it being taken. She finished her drink and tossed the cup in the garbage.

"We need to find out what's going on and we need to do it fast. I say we forget cleaning and get Chelsea out of here and away from the girls for a bit and go into town. I think it's time we did some exploring about the past and about this house and what gives. We didn't become lesbians by our own choice and I think we had a lot of help getting like that by something and not just Livy. Something about this house does it, I'm positive now that it is. It just makes sense and it seems to put the pieces together, if I just knew what it was."

"Well, Joe and Sebastian both said the library would have books and probably copies of old newspapers and stuff like that. Maybe see who the original owner of the land was before your great granddad bought it."

"Yeah, they should go back enough in the past to know. Vic could tell me where those records are kept, I bet."

"Yeah, let's start with him tomorrow morning and see what he has to say and maybe cut down on running around and searching."

"Good plan, Stan. Okay, we call Vic, check out where he sends us to and then we'll go to the library and see what books and stuff they have on the area and what our place looked like."

"Okay, sounds good. So, clean the living room walls, or what do you want to do?"

"The upstairs is done for the most part and all down the stairs and front hall. The living room isn't really that bad, it's the dining room that really needs cleaned. That's going to take a lot to do the chandelier and sconces and all the woodwork, not to mention the floor. I hope it can come back up again and not need refinishing. I love the patina in it from wear. Honestly, right now, I'm curious to know what they're doing up there."

"I was wondering that myself. Haven't heard any screaming or anything, so maybe they're not going too crazy on her."

"I doubt it."

"Yeah, they're just fucking her up good, no doubt about it."

They went upstairs quietly, the moaning sounds getting clearer as they came to the door. It was clearly Chelsea making the deep moans in time to something. They opened the door and Livy was still sitting on her face, making her drink her creamy cum, as she held Chelsea's legs apart wide for Josie. They couldn't see what Josie was doing, but whatever she was doing, was deeply affecting Chelsea to feel it. They moved closer and saw what she was doing and gasped, both of them stunned to see it.

Josie had worked Chelsea's pussy open enough, that she was pushing the head of the wand inside, while Livy had the bullet pressed to her clit. The girls looked at them, smiling happily at what they were doing and enjoying themselves immensely. Olivia was worried they might be going at Chelsea a bit too vigorously, but she seemed to be okay with what was happening and still avidly enjoying the treats Livy's pussy was giving her.

"Girls, take it easy on her, okay? That's about as far as you should go with that."

"She likes to cum."

"I'm sure she does, but be careful how you go about doing it."

Whether in reaction to Olivia's words, or Josie felt it was time again and began pulling the vibrating head of the wand out. The juicy wetness of it was heard clearly and increased more as the cum trapped inside began spilling out. The pair had to audibly gasp loud at how much cum poured out of Chelsea, then the girls were spreading it over her and themselves, playing with it like kids.

It wasn't as surprising then, when Josie slid her hand inside Chelsea and vigorously fisted her. The sloppy wet sounds were a clear indication of how big they had stretched out Chelsea's pussy from normal. Josie pulled her soaked hand out and slowly pushed the wand back in. Chelsea shook hard from it, but there didn't seem to be any resistance to them doing it to her.

Olivia and Lisa stood and watched a little bit longer and went back out of the room and down to the kitchen.

"Do you think the girls might be going a bit overboard doing some of those things, Lisa?"

"You'd think so, wouldn't you? I mean, Josie had the whole head of the wand shoved inside her, but Chelsea didn't seem to be bothered by it. Fuck, Josie was just pounding her fist in and out and she still seemed to be enjoying it."

"Guess we don't Chelsea as well as we thought we did."

"No shit. I think she's more submissive than you are, actually."

"You think so?"

"I know so. I know how submissive you are to me and that's mostly to balance out all the control you deal with, whereas Chelsea on the other hand, is more submissive in nature than anything else."

"I think you might be right. She puts up this big front she's in charge, but really, she's always doing what we say. Give her a drink or two and no problems getting her into anything fun."

"So, maybe that's who the real Chelsea is upstairs. Maybe this is what she really likes and we have no idea because we only think of our fun and what we do. Maybe Chelsea is doing what she's always wanted to do."

"What? Have her pussy stretched wide enough that Josie's hand can go in as easy as a finger?"

"Maybe. I mean, I like that stretching feeling of something big in me. Lord knows I died and went to heaven when Livy fisted me that night. She could have stretched me as wide as she wanted and I would have been happy. I got so caught up in it all, the way she would touch me and she made it feel incredible, when normally, I wouldn't have thought it would. Maybe Chelsea is into that kind of thing. We saw that video of that girl that time, you remember, the one where she was playing with all these huge toys and shit and what she could put inside herself. Pussy and ass."

"Yeah, that was so weird watching her do that. You really thing Chelsea is into that sort of thing?"

"Hey, did we think we were into our kind of thing? I have no idea what I'm really into now. I feel like all the stuff I used to do is boring. I feel like there's this whole new world of sex to explore now and none of the old stuff is any good in it."

"I know, I feel the same way. It's like, the old sex is boring and all I want to do is all this new stuff with you. It's funny you know, one the one hand, it's like, I know the girls or the house is doing it to me, but on the other, I really like that it's happening and I feel like it's what I always wanted to do, but I was so scared to ever let it out of me."

"Hey, maybe whatever it is, brings out our deepest secrets and fantasies and stuff. I always wanted to try doing a woman like this. I loved that one video of these two women and how she controlled the other one to do what she wanted and cum for her. Maybe that's why I'm dong it now?"

"Oh, I remember that video. You were telling me about it and I remember feeling so turned on by it, specially the part where she would just tell her pet to cum and in no time, she'd start oozing out cum."

"I know, I loved that. She would do all those things to her and get her just at that point and make her hold from cumming until she said so."

"See, we never said anything about how we really felt about the video, did we? We never shared how it made us feel, other than we were both squirming in our seats after replaying it like five times."

"That's true, we didn't. So, how would whatever know about us then and how we feel inside? This is really getting crazy, Ollie. This is turning out to be way more than we thought it was at the start. This is way more than just Livy doing stuff as a ghost. There's something else in play here."