Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 14

Story Info
Marlene helps, becomes possessed, Something else in control.
10.5k words
4.69
6.7k
10

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come sweetheart, sit down. The guys were just telling me what happened. You poor thing, that must have been terrible?"

Olivia was even more confused, trying to remember what happened last night that brought her to this state. Marlene got up and helped her sit on the chair she was in and went to make her a coffee.

"How do you like your coffee, Olivia?"

"Cream and one sugar, please."

Olivia looked at the three saviours from last night and wondered what happened to her and why she was there.

"Joe, what's going on? Why am I dressed like this and tell me where I am."

"First off, how are you feeling?"

"I feel like shit to be honest. I hurt and feel like I was beat up. Was I in a fight?"

"Well, sort of a fight. You don't remember at all?"

"No, nothing. Last thing I remember was coming back from Aunt Millie's with the girls and we were all dressed in Victoria's dresses. I don't remember anything else, what happened?"

Marlene came back in with her coffee and handed it to her, patting her shoulder and sitting on the floor beside her. She could tell Olivia had gone through something traumatic and was struggling to know what happened to her. None of the men were eager to get into any of the details of it and Marlene looked at them and huffed at them.

"Really? The poor girl has gone through hell with you and you get a little embarrassed about telling her? Never mind, you told me and I'll fill her in on it then. Come Honey, I'll tell you."

Marlene got up and held her hand out to Olivia. She looked at the guys and they nodded it would be better to go with her. Olivia took her hand and Marlene led her back to Bert's room for privacy and closed the door. The guys sat and waited for a while, hoping Marlene could tell her and not make it sound as bad as it was. Olivia's loud cry of "What?", let them know she wasn't taking it all that well. They took their coffees and went outside in the warming daylight, leaving Marlene to handle the talk of sexual things and the possession attempt by Heather.

Once she finished telling her what she knew had happened, Marlene was concerned about her state of health and if she was hurt any where. Olivia said she was still sore between her legs and her abdominal area was tender.

"Let me have a look, Honey and make sure you're alright and not bleeding. Probably have some bruising from the sounds of it, but let's make sure there's nothing serious you need attended to right away. Last thing you need is an infection."

Olivia was hesitant about stripping down in front of a strange woman, Vic's wife or not.

"I know, it's okay Honey, I was a nurse for quite a while before I became part owner in the business with Vic. Nothing new for me to look at."

Olivia was still unsure about it as she stood and began undoing the buttons on the shirt. She took it off and stood in front of Marlene, letting her check her body over. She pressed a few areas and made Olivia wince,

"Yeah, have some bruising there."

Marlene cupped a breast gently and pressed her fingers in on areas she saw discolouration and made her wince again. Both breasts were the same and she looked at her nipples and touched them lightly.

"Wow, they really worked your breasts over hard. Must have squeezed you hard repeatedly to do that. If I miss my guess, you were being milked by whoever was doing it. Your nipples look like you were nursing recently."

"I was being milked? I don't make milk, not that I know of."

"Oh, doesn't matter, women can make milk if their breasts are primed enough to do it. Some women easier than others. I could do it at nineteen. I got played with enough by a guy, I could get some squirts coming out, so they must have working you pretty hard to make you express then. That's going to take a while to settle down again. Okay, take Bert's undies off and let's have a look at you and see what's what."

Olivia was shy about wanting to, but knew it was in her best interest to know how she was medically. She pushed the ill-fitting underwear down and stood naked in front of Marlene. She watched her eyes travel up her body, taking her all in completely and looked in her eyes at the end. She could tell it was a look of admiration, than a clinical observation. Marlene had to smile when she saw her looking back at her.

"Girl, you really are a looker. I sure wish I had a body like yours again. Anyway, lie down here and spread your legs wide and let's see what they did to you."

Olivia lay down and parted her legs, then Marlene parted them more and completely exposed her. She took the bedside lamp and turned it on for a bright light and aimed it between her legs. Using her other hand, she gently touched along her labia and pressed in lightly.

"Any pain along here?"

"A little tender feeling, but not too bad."

Marlene laid the lamp shade on the bed so it stayed focused and used both hands to part her lips. In the bright light, it was still inflamed from her ordeal and Marlene lightly touched around inside.

"Little bit of tearing, but it'll heal quickly. They really worked you over good inside, your walls are still inflamed. Must have used something bigger than a cock in you, that's for sure. I'd say three, four times bigger at least. Can I ask, does your clitoris normally bulge like that?"

Olivia sat up to look and checked it out herself.

"Fuck no. Shit, it's huge."

"I had a feeling that was the case. It should settle back to normal size in a while. Cold compress might be a good idea to help with things. I can see they were busy doing things in your anus as well. It's looking a little worse for the abuse as well."

"I don't doubt it. I can feel it. Feels like I have something inside still and I don't think it's poop."

"Try passing it. If it's too hard, don't push, it may make things worse and tear you up."

Olivia was terrified by the thought of something inside shredding her tender flesh. She held her knees and bore down gently, trying to see of what was inside moved. She felt it easing down and relaxed.

"I can feel it moving, it's coming out. Oh God I hope it's not a lump of poo."

"Let me get a towel just in case. Not to worry if it is, Honey, doesn't bother me, I seen enough and cleaned it up."

Olivia relaxed to that thought and lay waiting for Marlene to go to the bathroom and return. She came back in and closed the door, bringing some toilet paper, a wet cloth and a towel.

"Just in case. Okay, let's see if that can come out now. Does it feel like poo?"

"No, it's really hard, but it moves easily enough."

"Okay, work it out then, but be careful. If you feel it binding up and hard to push, don't push harder, okay?"

"Okay."

Olivia bore down again and worked at making the object move.

"It's coming."

"Good, good."

Olivia kept at it until she felt it become too hard to work at.

"I can't make it move any more."

"How much more do you think to go?"

"Not that far, it's like, maybe three or four inches up. It's just really sore trying to push past it."

"Probably swollen and that's why. Okay, Just lie still and I can probably work it out from the other side."

"What other side?"

"I can go in your vagina and use my fingers to work it down that way, while you work at pushing it out."

"Uhm..."

"I know, strange woman wanting to stick her fingers in you and feel around. Just trying to do what needs doing Honey."

"Well, okay."

"Good. My spit or yours?"

"What?"

"Need to wet my fingers so they don't pull at you, my spit or yours? Not like we have vaginal lubricants handy and I'm not about to see if Bert has any."

"Oh, ah, mine I guess."

Marlene held her two fingers to Olivia's mouth and she took them in her mouth and worked her saliva around them to make them wet. Marlene took her fingers out and smiled at her.

"Oooh, that felt kind of nice, I liked that. Okay, let's get in there and work whatever it is out."

Marlene wasted no time in parting Olivia's lips with two fingers and inserted her two wet ones. She turned her hand around and slid along the back wall to where she felt it.

"Okay, I feel it. Damn it is hard. It feels like something solid. Let me see if I can work it along for you."

Marlene used her fingers to stroke at it, using her fingertips to pull it along. Olivia had to take a breath and moan slightly. Marlene looked up at her and saw it was arousing her, but continued nudging the object along. It wasn't long before Olivia's pussy responded with her own wetness and coated Marlene's fingers well in it.

"Sorry if this is feeling weird doing this, but it's the only way to get at it."

"I know, it's just..."

"It's okay. If it happens it happens and nothing to be upset about."

Olivia laid there feeling her arousal getting higher and higher and tried not to concentrate on it and just relax and let Marlene work at her. The soft stroking was bringing it lower, but it was hitting erogenous zones that Olivia couldn't help but respond to and moaned more on each stroke. Marlene continued stroking and could feel it nearing her entrance.

"That's it, it's almost there, just work it out now."

As Marlene coaxed Olivia's walls, it was too much stimulation for Olivia to handle and she went into an orgasm. As Olivia bore down on the object, Marlene's fingers became coated in her creamy cum and then the opening began dilating and whatever it was was coming out.

"That's it, keep going Honey, it's almost out."

Marlene worked her faster and harder, somehow feeling her orgasm was what she needed to do it. The tip of the chrome bullet poked out and soon spread her sphincter wide, then plopped on the bed. Marlene picked it up and showed Olivia what it was and her eyes said she knew exactly what it was. Marlene took her fingers out of Olivia and looked at her cum on them.

"I'm going to take it that it didn't feel that bad coming out?"

Olivia looked at Marlene and her dripping fingers and closed them again in embarrassment.

"Don't feel bad, Honey. I told you it would be alright if it happened. Hell of an orgasm, I'll give it that though. That's a first for me. Never done anything like that to a woman before and honestly, that was kind of neat to see. Always wondered what it would be like."

"Doing it with another woman?"

"Yeah. I think we all get curious and wonder at some point. Some try it, most don't. I never did, but I always wondered."

"Well, ah, glad I could help out with that."

Marlene knew instantly how ashamed she felt, doing that with a strange woman the way it happened.

"I'm so sorry, Olivia. That was so wrong of me to say. You just went through a horrid ordeal and were abused so badly. I'm ashamed of myself. I'm so sorry, that was cruel of me to even mention that to you."

Marlene was almost in tears, realizing what she had just done and said to her. Olivia sat up and hugged her.

"No, no, it's okay. You weren't being mean or anything to me. You were trying to help me and I couldn't help what happened to me, it just happened. It was really nice actually, how you did it, if that makes you feel better?"

Marlene settled and stopped sniffling and looked at her, the chocolatey eyes so warm and friendly to her.

"You liked it? Really? I didn't mean for it to do that, I swear, but it was okay?"

Olivia smiled at her and put her forehead against hers.

"Yeah, it was really nice. It was soft and slow and felt really nice where you were doing that. I guess the bullet helped things along a little too."

"I was wondering what that was. A bullet? What kind of bullet is that?"

"Uhm, the sex toy kind of bullet. It vibrates really good and you can use it anywhere on you. It has a remote for it, bit I guess it's back at my place somewhere."

"A remote control bullet sex toy, I need to get out more. I've had Big Ben on standby for years and haven't kept up with things."

"Big Ben is your dildo I take it?'

Marlene laughed now, feeling at ease with Olivia, despite her being naked and still oozing cum.

"Yeah, had him before I met Vic ten years ago. He was my go to guy when I was a nurse and working off shifts."

"Wow, he is an old timer."

"Oh yeah. Lost his buzz years ago and should have tossed it out, but it has memories."

They laughed and hugged and Marlene realized their situation.

"Hey let's get you cleaned up again and see if we can find something better than Bert's boxers to wear."

"They weren't that bad, although, I would hate to try and pull my cock through those holes they have to get it out. How do they do that? I'm glad we just pull them down and up."

"I know, go figure. All I know, Vic gets a stiffy and that fucker ain't coming out of no where but the top. Damn, men need some sexy underwear to wear when we play. Just get right into it with no problem."

"I'm with you on that Marlene. Been a while since I had a nice one to play with though."

"Looked like you were enjoying one last night."

"What do you mean?"

"When I walked in this morning, I looked in and saw you lying with Bert, had your hand right on his cock."

"No way!? I did? I don't remember Marlene, I swear."

Marlene chuckled and hugged Olivia and kissed her cheek lightly.

"I'm just pulling your leg. It was just an innocent thing I was poking at, seeing if it was more."

"More what? With Bert you mean?"

"Well, yeah. I'd be happy if he found someone and fell in love for a change, instead of working his fool ass off for nothing. You looked pretty nice together. Lord knows he'd have no problem finding you sexy and good looking. Hell, I do. You are a beautiful looking woman, Olivia, you really are. Fuck now I'm jealous of you, I think you better get married and have a kid or two and look like the rest of us."

Olivia fell back laughing and got back up and hugged Marlene, kissing her cheek.

"Sorry Honey, I have every intention of looking like for a long time."

"Damn, I bet you will too, you just look like you will, you have those looks and structure to you."

"Yeah, good genes I guess. So, what should I wear of Bert's instead of his underwear?"

"Hmmm, good question. Those hips will stretch anything he has out and that ass will leave him looking like a sack of potatoes. I guess a pair of track pants will work. I know he has those. Not like he works out all that much any more."

"He does have a great body, I remember liking his arms and chest at some point. I think I woke up a bit and felt him and went right back out again."

"Yeah, he's doing alright that way. I just know he's got a big heart and scared to share it with a woman. He'd make some woman happy if he gave her half a chance."

"You think that's me?"

"Maybe. Shared a bed and a pretty nice snuggle to me. Looks like you two might have something. Have to nudge him a little and see, but I don't think he'd hesitate at taking a chance with you."

"Wow, I'm a, well, whew. I don't know what to say? I have so much going on right now and I'm a little confused about everything at the moment, I'm sure you can understand that."

"Oh, Honey no, I didn't mean to just throw yourself at him or anything. I was just saying the both of you are single and look good together, if I don't mind saying so and just wanted to leave you with that thought."

"Well, thanks, but when I say I'm a little confused, I'm not sure if I still like guys any more or if I like women?"

"What? You're a lesbian?"

"Marlene, I don't know. I was totally straight when I moved in to my place and no sooner was I in it and I'm making out with my best friend and then my other friend shows up and we're all over her and none of us were ever like that. We know it was the ghost possessing us to do it, but even after, when we knew we weren't being possessed, we still wanted to continue being together. I mean, I always loved her, she's been my best friend since forever and it's like we found another side of ourselves that way and we really like it and it feels good. I know I still like guys, because Bert showed up that day and I remembering thinking how good looking he was and so did Lisa. The both of us were talking about fucking him and enjoying the thought of being with a guy, so I don't really know which side of the fence I'm on right now?"

"Wow, that is fucked up. So, somehow it changed you all?"

"I don't know for sure? I don't know if all the girl stuff will wear off eventually, or if it really is a part of me and them now too.

"Really did a number on you, did they?"

"Oh yeah. So, thinking about Bert right now is the last thing on my mind."

"Funny, It'd be the first thing on my mind."

"Why the first?"

"I'd want to know if I was swinging that way or if I still wanted a sausage in my bun."

"Yeah, but I can't just go fuck some guy to see if I like cock still."

"True, but I'd still be looking for one to see. Who knows, you might swing both ways now?"

"Maybe, guess I'll have to see what happens now."

"Yeah. So, can I ask you, is it really like what I hear they say it is?"

"What do you mean?"

"Making out with another woman. I've always heard it's different and in a lot of ways better and I was just wondering, seeing as you just found out yourself."

"Oh, I see what you mean. Well, yeah, it is really different than being with a guy. Better? Well, yeah, I guess in some ways it is. I know with Lisa it is. In fact, she's the best lover I've ever had when I come to think about it. You know when someone really knows you, they know what you want and don't need to be told? That's what it's like with her."

"Yeah, Vic is sort of like that. He could be better, but I'm happy with how he is. He does a pretty good job in getting me all the way there a few times and honestly, I can't ask for more of a guy."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, that's why it's so different with Lisa. I can get there as many times as I want and I think, a few more than I thought I could. She just knows me so well and I melt to her instantly when she wants me."

"Sounds like a fair bit of love involved in that. Are you like equals, or, one more the guy than the other?"

"Uhm, I think I'm a bottom and Lisa's a top. At least that's what I know of it."

"Okay. I always fantasized I was the one doing it to her, not her doing me."

"Sort of like what we just did."

Marlene looked at Olivia, realizing what she had just done to her a short while ago. She gave Olivia a look of recognition to her fantasy.

"Yeah, a lot like that actually. In my fantasy it is, I mean. I'm fingering her and making her cum. Not sure why really, but I get off watching her get off when I'm doing it."

"Did you get off?"

"Now? When I just did that to you?"

"Yeah."

"I uh, well, yeah, I did actually, now that I think about it. I wasn't trying to, but when I knew you were going to orgasm, I wanted to make you cum, even if the bullet did come out before you did. That's not too weird now is it. Shit, I can't believe the things I'm asking you and telling you about myself."

"You know, you really want to hear something weird, this is what I've been thinking. I bet every single girl or woman that's gone out to my place in the past and had a sense she was touched or smelled lavender, had inclinations to want to be with another girl."

"I did smell lavender when I was out there. It was like it was all around me. It almost felt like I was being touched by it, it was so strong and yeah, now that you mention it, I did start having those fantasies about women not long after that. It was really strange too."

"What do you mean, strange?"

"It was really strange in that, I would get these urges to just want to fantasize about it and it didn't matter if I was just with my boyfriend hours before, I needed to get off thinking about it and I'd play for hours sometimes, just so it would stop. That went on for the longest time and then it faded away and I wasn't so in to it like I was. Just, for that time, I wanted nothing more than to stick my fingers in a girl and look at her as I made her cum. The more she came, the more I liked it, it was just strange."