Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 16

Story Info
Marlene and Chelsea fall in love, Millie plays her part well.
9.7k words
4.7
5.1k
7

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vic, Bert and Joe had flashlights going as they walked through the fields searching for a man they knew wasn't there. They made it look good for appearances sake and their lights caught the attention of Sam Jessop who lived on the far side of the Lancaster property. He came over with his flashlight and walked up to them.

"Hey Sam."

"Vic, Bert, Joe. What you fellas looking for?"

"Walter. Got a call earlier that Millie hadn't seen him all day and Jeff, Officer Petrie, called a little while ago and asked if we'd help look for him. They checked around town and came up short, so we started from the house and made it to here so far."

"Been over to the hill? Saw some strange light glowing there the other night past. Figured it was just some gas, went out shortly after I saw it."

"That right? Yeah, we started at the far side and tried there first and checked all up and down it and then figured we might as well try the fields. No idea why he'd be out here, but he's missing, so we gotta look somewhere. Started from home and worked our way out from there. Jeff and the other cops are doing a door to door in town and any place he could be there and we're starting this end and seeing what we find. I kinda hoping we find nothing, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I think I get you. Okay, I'll join the line with you and see what we get. Shouldn't be hard spotting anything."

"Yeah, that's what we figure, so spread out enough so we don't have as many passes to do. Last thing I want is anyone to bust an ankle walking in this."

"Good point. Okay, let's get to it before it gets totally black."

"Alright, Sam.

They fanned out and began sweeping their lights over the ground in arcs, all of them hoping their search was fruitless. Millie stood in the sex room and looked out the window at them, knowing their secret was safe and secure underground. For her peace of mind, she considered him buried in his grave and what was done, was all that was needed. She held the cordless phone in her hand, waiting until they had made it to the edge of the property and were heading back for the last pass. She saw the lights moving down and pressed the speed dial button.

"Officer, Have you found him yet? Joe and the others are done looking in the fields and they haven't turned up anything there."

"No, Ms. Lancaster. We're doing a door to door search and asking everyone if they've seen him and so far no one has seen him in two days. Joe and yourself are the last two to see him. We don't know if he's been missing since last night around ten, or since this morning? That much time puts him at a much greater distance. It would help to know where to narrow, or widen our search to, but we'll keep at it here and call in for help at the O.P.P. detachment and get them in on it too. We're not giving up hope of finding Walter well and okay, so don't you give up either, Ms. Lancaster."

"I'll try. Thank you so much, Officer."

"You're welcome. We'll call the moment we hear something. Bye."

Millie hung up and went back to looking at the field and the lights swinging back and forth towards the far end. She went down and sat in her chair and clicked the remote on to catch her show. She picked up the plate of shortbread and began nibbling away as she got involved in the episode. Nothing better to take her mind off things, than a good crime drama to solve.

The girls were feeling giddy and almost drunk, by the time they folded the sheets and towels and packed them back in bags. They stood in the living room and Marlene looked at them all.

"Anyone else feel like dancing? I really feel like dancing to this song and would love it of someone wanted to join me?"

Marlene closed her eyes and started swaying slowly to the beat, then felt and arm around her waist and a hand holding hers. Her eyes opened and Chelsea was looking at her with a big smile and took her hands, putting them behind her neck. Chelsea put hers around her waist and pulled her in closer, as they slowly moved around to the music. They looked in each others eyes and let the music take them to wherever they wanted to go.

Olivia and Lisa joined in and the room became a romantic duet of bodies moving around, hands softly moving in time to caress each other. Marlene slowly moved to reach the light switch and dimmed the lights down lower, then turned to see Lisa and Olivia kissing softly, then looked at Chelsea. Her eyes held a soft invitation in them and Marlene moved closer, just a breath away from her lips, then closed hers when Chelsea's did and joined in a tender kiss. The song ended and another just like it followed, lending to a deepening of the kisses shared, as bodies pressed closer together.

When the music changed to something different, the mood remained the same and they moved to the couch to continue what they were doing. Olivia and Lisa looked at Marlene enjoying herself as she felt she was seducing Chelsea. They knew Chelsea was only to happy to let Marlene do what she wanted and watched as they caressed each other.

"I wonder if she really wants to do this, or she's still got some possession in her, or she's going to blame the booze because she got to do what she always wanted to try?"

"Maybe a bit of everything. Who knows if she's over what Livy did to her? No idea what she's like when she drinks, but she admitted she's always wanted to do this, so let her blame it on the booze like everyone else does. They look like they're having fun and Vic is gone for the night, so no one is the wiser, right?"

"Yeah, I guess. Anyway, give me those lips, I really do love kissing you and I know it."

"Mmmm, kiss me lover and make me wet."

"Fuck yeah. Love that soft, juicy pussy. I can see why she likes it so much, but it's my pussy and I own it and I want it nice and wet right now."

Lisa pushed Olivia back giggling and kissed her hard, ending the giggles and a moan taking over instead. She slid her hand down and Olivia undid her pants quickly for her and pulled them over her knees, making herself ready for her to touch. Marlene saw that and looked at Chelsea.

"Chelsea, take your pants off, I want to play with you and make you cum."

Chelsea just smiled deviously and undid her pants, then pulled them down. She went to take her panties off and Marlene stopped her.

"No, I want to make them wet first. I love them, they're so pretty. I love how your pussy looks in them. Lie back and let me play with you."

Chelsea kissed her and lay back on the side of the couch and spread her legs, laying one on the back and one over the edge. Marlene just stared for a moment at the meaty mounds encased in the sheer material, then let her fingers touch them delicately, learning the feel of her. Chelsea closed her eyes, knowing she would open them again when she came for Marlene.

Lisa was in her favourite position, squatting over Olivia's face and fingering her pussy as she did. Whether they were possessed in any way didn't matter, they were all consumed with one desire at that point for the rest of the night and that was orgasmic ecstasy. Marlene had become enamoured to no end in making Chelsea orgasm and cum time and time again with her fingers, as they looked into each others eyes.

Her hand was soaking in cum, as she slid her four fingers into Chelsea's widening pussy. Cum pooled in her palm as it was readily given up by her, being what she seemed to enjoy being, a cum slut. Marlene decided she wanted more than her fantasy and leaned down to dip her tongue in her palm and taste the warm cream. She looked in Chelsea's eyes, the pale blue awash in glistening arousal and lust, then slid her fingers out, smearing the cum over Chelsea's mound and placed her mouth over top of the flooded entrance and lapped it all in. Chelsea held her head there and enjoyed being feasted upon by Marlene, while Lisa and Olivia were oblivious to what they were doing, lost in their own pleasuring of each other.

It wasn't long after that, lights were turned off and doors locked, so Olivia and Lisa could continue in the guest room, while Marlene walked into her room and closed the door. She looked at Chelsea laid out on the bed for her, legs spread wide, one hand fingering herself slowly, while the other rolled her nipple languidly. Marlene went to her drawer and took out Big Ben and her lube, showing them to Chelsea.

"May I?"

"Yes please."

Her little girl smile and voice was all Marlene needed to pop the top and squirt a line down the nine inches of thick latex. She coated the head and shaft completely and used what was on her fingers to coat the outer lips from snagging. She spread Chelsea's lips wide and put the large head at her entrance and looked in her eyes. Chelsea gave her a little smile and a nod, then Marlene started pushing it in, stretching the lips wide to get around the girth. Chelsea never took her eyes off of Marlene's the whole time, as she felt all nine inches slowly fill her and begin coming out again.

Livy and Josie were happily reading Chelsea's reader, the settee pulled closer to the fire as they cuddled together. They were reading about a young woman going through much the same as they had, when the scent of lavender was strong about them. They stopped looking at the reader to take notice and both confirmed it wasn't them. The snap of the logs in the fireplace made them look and there in the centre, a faint lavender glow could be seen and it was getting brighter and bigger. They watched spellbound, waiting to see what would transpire out of it, as the glow brightened and began consuming the whole fire.

Marlene woke up to the door being knocked on hard and Chelsea wrapped around her soundly sleeping. It stunned her at first to wake to the strangeness of it, then remembered last night and smiled. She gave her forehead a kiss and eased herself out and slipped her robe on. She made her way to the window and looked out to see Officer Maitlin standing there. She tightened her robe and made herself look as presentable as she could and opened the door enough to poke her head out.

"Hi Kevin, what are you doing here so early? Vic's not here, he stayed at Bert's last night."

"I know, I was just talking to him and he wanted me to get some things for him so we can start a broader search for Walter O'Neil."

"You haven't found him yet?"

"No. We're going to start going through the surrounding fields and Vic wanted me to get his boots and hunting jacket. I think we'll be at it for quite a while. The O.P.P. Are doing an air search over the fields to see if they can see him from up there and the rest of us are doing a search in the woods along the river and then the forest area south of town."

"Oh my God, poor Millie, she must be beside herself with worry, the poor thing."

"Yeah, she's pretty shaken up about it and it's hard to try and convince her Walter will show up okay. About now, we just hope to find a body. Nothing like this has happened since eighteen eighty something when that girl went missing and was never found. To this day, no one has a clue, but it hasn't been closed. So, want to get me those things and I'll get out of your hair here. Sorry if I woke you."

"No, it's okay, Kevin, I overslept anyway. Yeah, I'll go get those things for you, hang on."

Marlene closed the door just as Chelsea started stumbling out of the room rubbing her eyes. Officer Maitlin happened to catch sight of her through the curtains and saw the affectionate kiss Marlene gave her and scooted her back to bed and patted her bum. He rolled his eyes and went to his cruiser, not wanting to see anything else he didn't want to have to tell Vic he saw. If this was what they did, he had no reason to interfere or judge him or her about. Regardless, it made him start thinking about everyone and what they might be like behind closed doors.

Marlene collected everything the officer wanted and stuffed it and some other things, like socks and underwear in as well. She went to the door and opened it partially and stuck the bag out to him.

"Here you go, tell him I miss him and to be careful."

"I will, Marlene, thanks."

Officer Maitlin took the bag and tipped his brim to her and walked away. Marlene could see the uneasiness in his eyes as he talked and wondered why. She was walking back and looked out the window and she knew he had to have seen Chelsea come out naked and kiss, then her patting her bum to go back to bed. She shook her head and hoped nothing would be said. She walked in the bedroom and she forgot all about it, as Chelsea lay supine on the bed and beckoned her to come to her. Marlene slid in and pulled the covers over them, then began a long, slow, sensuous kiss with her.

Millie was playing her part perfectly as the grieving spouse and garnered a great deal of sympathy from everyone around her. Once word went out that Walter was definitely missing, the town came together and presented Millie with anything and everything to help her get through the ordeal and trying times. She kept looking at his picture beside her and muttered where are you repeatedly to it.

Vic, Bert and Joe were waiting with the others, when Officer Maitlin showed up with his things. He looked in the bag and smiled happily.

"She loves me, what a woman."

"What?"

"Clean socks and underwear."

"Ah. Nice. Oh, she did say she misses you and to be careful."

"Such a sweetheart. I'm sure she missed me last night and that's why."

"Yeah, most likely, well, got your stuff like you wanted so..."

"Yeah, hey, thanks Kev, really appreciate that. I'll ah, go in and get these fresh things on. Be back and ready to go in a bit."

"Okay, Vic."

Vic smiled happily as he carried his bag into the house. Officer Maitlin watched him and muttered to himself as he went in.

"I don't think she missed you last night, Vic. I think she was quite happy with who she slept with instead."

He shook his head and turned to go join the gathering group of searchers and made sure they all knew the drill on how to search and where to go. By nine, everyone was assembled and ready to go. Cars were loaded and headed in all directions. Vic, Bert and Joe stayed close to home and began the search through the woods, as a plane flew low overhead to begin aerial reconnaissance.

Millie told everyone that she wanted to be alone for a little while and a couple of women helped her up the stairs to her room and sat her on her bed. They comforted her and asked if she wanted anything, only to be told she just wanted to be alone with her thoughts and they knew to go. They closed the door and went back down to join everyone else that had gathered in the kitchen and living room.

Millie waited a moment and then opened her nightstand drawer and took out a small, black, velvet bag. She pulled the drawstring open and shook the stainless steel cock cage out into her hand, holding it with both, as she looked out the window and thought of him. He'd worn it dutifully for over twenty years, once Millie discovered what he really wanted to be like with her. She couldn't be happier having an attentive man who looked after her and gave her any pleasure she asked for. To her, being a submissive to her didn't make him any less of a man, in fact, it made him more of one. She had to admire his courage to admit that to her and accept his role as he wanted. It didn't take Millie long to know what to do in her role and soon became quite the adept dominatrix. Walter was blessed with a good sized cock that Millie enjoyed any way she pleased and she had Walter shaving his cock and balls long before it was ever fashionable to remove body hair. Joe had seen Walter's shaved package by mistake and he held it against him as a sign of being a sissy somehow. No matter how good a man he was or his character that was held in high regard by everyone, that one small thing would always be held against him and smear who he was to a select few who knew.

Millie sat and looked at it as she cradled it in her hands, then raised it to her lips and kissed it lovingly. She put it back in the bag and tightened the drawstring, then put it back in the drawer and closed it. She reached under the bed and felt the suitcase that held the toys in it and smiled with a comforting look. If providence smiled on her, someone else could fill the cage and accept his position with her. Despite her age, Millie knew how a man operated and even her wrinkled fingers could work an erection to make him cry and beg for her to make him cum. Yes, a younger man would be just fine for her to end her time with and have him take good care of her. Maybe the internet wasn't such a waste of time as she thought, now that she had to find someone new. Once people left her alone again, they'd be happy if she found a new man to ease the pain of her broken heart. Yes, another pet to train and play with and have it love her adoringly.

Marlene and Chelsea finally got up after having three orgasms each to start the day, the last with Big Ben inside both of them as they kissed and ground their pussies together until they couldn't move any more. Marlene washed the big dildo while Chelsea peed and wiped. Marlene went after her and they went to the living room, now streaked with bright daylight coming in. Marlene looked at Chelsea in the sunlight and admired her from head to toe.

"You know, you're absolutely gorgeous, you know that? I never found a woman appealing sexually before, but I just love you."

Chelsea ruffled her hair making it look wild and unruly. She held her hands out and looked at Marlene with a shy seduction.

"I'm yours any time you want me. I can't wait to feel you make me cum again and again."

"Oh baby, I so love making you cum. You're heavenly. I love your sweet pussy. No, my sweet pussy. I so own that gorgeous little cum maker, don't I?"

"You do. I know you're with Vic, but I'd love to be your cum slut."

"Oh God, I so want you to be. I never thought I'd like being with a woman, but, I can't get enough of you, Chelsea."

"Good. I want to be more than enough and be special to you."

"Trust me, I'll figure a way to get around Vic and be with you, sweetheart. I just got a taste of it and I want to see what the main course and dessert are all about too."

"Mmmm, I can't wait. So what should we do now? Ollie and Lisa are still in bed."

"I say we put some coffee on and I'll try and make me a little of your sweet cream to put in it."

"Oh Marlene, let's do it."

They went into the kitchen and Marlene quickly started a pot of coffee brewing and looked about the kitchen for something to make Chelsea cream nicely for her. She spotted the whisk and looked at Chelsea deviously.

"This will work just fine."

"Oh my, really?"

"Oh yes. Lie on the table and let me stir us up some nice, fresh cream."

Chelsea lay back and and shifted, so Marlene could sit on the chair in front of her and suckle her lips and clit first to get her worked up. Chelsea closed her eyes and played with her nipples, as Marlene worked her open with her fingers, parting her open slowly without going inside. Chelsea lay exposed and gaping, her clear honey starting to coat everything. Marlene pushed the bulbous end of the whisk against her and saw the flesh bulge between the strands of metal. She pushed in slowly, not letting up at all as she watched it stretch Chelsea wide at the largest point of girth and then it was dragged in by Chelsea's muscles closing around it. She pulled her clit hood back tightly and began licking and sucking on it, drawing it out and making it swell.

When the coffeemaker beeped to say it had made twelve cups of coffee, Marlene was working the whisk in and out, twisting it for added stimulation. She had two cups on the table and she was making sure everything Chelsea was giving up, was going in them. Chelsea's cries finally died down, as Marlene eased her through her orgasm into a nice afterglow. She licked the whisk and tossed it in the sink and feasted on what was left coming out of her. When she was done, she took the cups and filled them with coffee. She added a dash of real cream and a little sugar and stirred both cups. Chelsea sat up and took the cup Marlene handed to her and they clinked them together and took a sip.