Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come my beauty, be loved."

Marlene quickly stripped her pants and panties off at the same time and stepped out of them. She came to the side and was embraced by Victoria, melting in to her and moaning her enjoyment at the feel and kiss. Wisps swirled and encompassed Olivia and Lisa, both holding back from being swept up into the lustful possession.

"No Lisa, we have to get out of here now. We can't let it happen. Come with me, come on."

Olivia tugged and pulled at Lisa and dragged her away, slamming the door and diminishing the possessive forces enough to let Lisa get more control of herself. Olivia pulled her down the stairs and outside, closing the door and continued pulling Lisa by the hand down the driveway as fast as she could.

"Ollie, Ollie, slow down."

"No, we have to get off the property."

Olivia didn't let up until she was standing on the road and looked back at her house. The bedroom was glowing bright enough it could be seen in broad daylight from the bedroom window.

"Look. See that? That's who's possessing everyone."

"I saw, but she looked just like you."

"It wasn't me, it was Victoria. Remember Millie saying I looked just like her? It's her, she's the one who's doing all the real possessing of everyone, not Heather."

"Holy shit, you're right, but I still don't get it. Why is she doing that?"

"I don't know, but Sky, Chelsea and Marlene are totally possessed right now. Sky is such a marshmallow, she probably caved in seconds to them. We know Chelsea just jumped in like nobody's business and Marlene was eager to jump right into it too."

"That misty stuff kept trying to arouse me and make join, but I knew I had to fight it and get out of there. I'm glad you pulled me away, I was starting to get a bit too turned on by it all."

"I know, me too. My nipples are aching right now and I know damn well my panties are soaking, what about you?"

"Yeah, my nips are screaming for attention and my panties are feeling pretty squishy right now."

"We got to get away from here altogether."

"Where?"

"Bert or Joe, either place should be safe right now."

"Well, it's a fucking long walk, so what do figure we should do about getting keys?"

"Just get in the car and I'll get my bag, it's right at the door. The faster we do this, the better, ready?"

"Guess so."

They ran back and Lisa got in and opened Olivia's door, while she went in the front door, grabbed her bag off the floor and dashed back out. She jumped in the car, key in hand and fumbled for a second to get it in the slot. She turned the key and the battery was dead. Nothing lit up or had any power. They stared at each other wondering why and then got out and opened Lisa's car door and it was dead, same as Chelsea's and Skylar's.

"Fuck, they're not letting us go by car. Run to the road, hurry, before it's too late."

Olivia and Lisa took off down the driveway again and got to the road, standing in the middle huffing and puffing from the exertion. They looked at the glow from the window, even brighter than before and they knew all three of their friends were glowing with possessing lust.

"What do we do about them?"

"No idea, Lisa. Right now, we need help and those guys are the only ones we have right now to pull our sorry asses out of this mess. Maybe then we can figure out what to do about them. Come on, standing here is getting us no where, let's start walking, maybe someone will come along and give us a ride."

"Damn, I'm really not liking this part. I wish it had of stayed more like at the start when it was just Livy. That was really fun."

"It was, I admit, but this isn't. Not even close."

"No, not even."

They held hands as they walked in the direction of town and safety, the midday sun overhead. It would have seemed a very enjoyable walk, if it wasn't for the circumstances they were doing it for. It wasn't long before they heard a vehicle approaching behind them and waited for it to come closer. The SUV slowed as it approached them and stopped. The tinted window went down and the couple inside asked if they were okay and if they needed a ride.

The middle age couple looked safe, so it was easy to get in the back and accept a ride to Joe's place. After brief introductions, they learned the couple, Brent and Karen Ferguson, had lived in Markton for two years, leaving the city and settling there. Once introductions were done, it was talk of the disappearance of Walter O'Neil. Olivia and Lisa gasped as soon as they heard his name, making the couple look at them oddly.

"You didn't know?"

"No, we were in the city and just came up. When did he go missing?"

Olivia never let on that she was related in any way and listened to all the Ferguson's could tell them about it.

"We thought you might be some of the ones out searching, that's why we stopped. Lots of people out looking for him, apparently. The O.P.P. has had a plane flying around and they had search teams out looking."

Brent was half turned to talk to them and his wife made him keep his eyes on the road and turned to talk. She looked at Olivia, truly shaken by the news.

"Oh my God, that's terrible. He's been gone for almost two days now, you said?"

"Pretty sure that's what they said, according to Mrs. Lancaster. They don't think he could be too far from home, he is an old man of seventy something, right? So they're concentrating only as far as Bingham to the north and Clarkson to the south. We were just coming back from searching the area this side of there."

The girls looked more worried than they should be, making Karen wonder why.

"Are you alright? You went a little pale there for a moment."

"Oh, yes, sorry, it's just, I saw him a couple of days ago before we went back to the city. We just got back late last night and I left the interior lights on and the battery went dead. We're new here and don't know anyone, but Joe really. He's the handyman that's been talking care of my place for the last twenty five or so years."

"Are you the one who moved in to the old haunted house? We heard someone finally did and wondered if they were still here."

"Yes, I'm just getting it cleaned and fixed right now, not really living in it quite yet."

"Lots of work to fix it up?"

"Some, but lots of the people in town have been fabulous at helping me get it done. Joe introduced us to everyone and then they knew people and so on. That's what I like so much about this place, everyone helps each other out when they can."

"I agree. I feel so at home here in Markton, so does Brent, don't you dear?"

"Yep, friendly place."

"Everyone is so nice. Only ones I don't think fit in are those two girls running that home business."

"I'm not sure what you mean, Brenda, what two girls?"

"Those lesbian girls that run the home remodelling business, oh I can't remember the name, do you, Brent?"

"No, no, never paid much mind to them, but I agree, don't need people like that here."

Olivia and Lisa were shocked at hearing the bias and prejudice against the same two girls they were hiring. It angered them both to the point Olivia took action.

"You mean girls that do this with each other?"

Karen turned to look and Brent watched in the rear view mirror, as Olivia started making out with Lisa, kissing her and cupping her breasts, massaging each and moaning loudly, emoting her enjoyment of it. Lisa played along until the SUV came to a sudden stop.

"Out, get out, you disgusting women."

"Gladly you miserable cunt. Thanks for the ride and fuck both of you, you ignorant bastards."

Brent and Karen were stunned and shocked by Lisa's words, as they opened the door and got out. They didn't even bother closing it, as they continued walking towards Joe's place. Karen got out and closed it in a huff and they drove past the girls, both giving them the finger as they passed.

"I guess they know who we are now."

"I don't give a shit, Ollie, fuck those disgusting, self-righteous cunts. I know I'm not possessed right now and neither are you, right?"

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm not, why?"

"We did that in the back seat because we believed in who were are together, not because we were made to do it. I love you and I want to make love to you and I don't fucking care who knows any more. I can see how all this shit started you know."

They were walking hand in hand again as they walked along the side road, still two miles from Joe's.

"What do you think it was?"

"This, all of this."

"What this?"

"Us, Livy and Josie, Victoria and Heather. It's all because of women loving women and no one wanting them to enjoy it. Think about it. Heather and Victoria are totally getting it on together for years and then Victoria dumps her because loving her is wrong. Then Livy and Josie kill themselves over the same kind of love. You and I are facing the same thing as they did. We're just a bit luckier that we can do it now and not go through what they did. It's all about lesbian loving and I think Victoria is hell bent to make sure all women are lesbians. Did you see Sky? She was sucking on Victoria's pussy like it was the best thing she ever had. She thinks lesbians are the grossest ever."

"I know, I was worried how we were going to handle her with us coming out like this. I guess we don't have to now."

"Do you think it's possible that she could make every woman a lesbian lover?"

"I don't know? Maybe. Look how fast we became lesbians, or Chelsea, or even Marlene. If she has a chance to possess a woman, I'm pretty sure she's going to be face down in pussy within minutes."

"Damn. Could you imagine what that would be like?"

"One helluva lot of pissed off guys for sure. But really, she couldn't actually possess every woman, could she?"

"Well, she has to have some kind of contact, so, as long as she doesn't get a chance, then women are safe from her, I guess."

"Okay, so, if Victoria can't leave the house like Livy or Josie can't, then she can't really possess anyone, right?"

"I guess not, why?"

"Just means it can be contained and not spread rampant everywhere."

"Yeah, maybe. What are you thinking?"

"I'm thinking we might have to deal with it, or give up the mansion altogether."

"No way, you can't do that, Ollie."

"I know, I won't, but I have to figure out what to do about it or I have no choice but to."

"Well, we were talking before about an all female spa and shit, so what if it is one? I mean, none of the women that would come would be freaked out by it all, they're all into other women to begin with. The only thing you'd have to deal with, is if they were afraid of ghosts. Mind you, one encounter and they won't be afraid any more."

"True, I certainly don't think about ghosts the way I used to. I mean, ones like Heather, yeah, that's scary shit, but the stuff Livy and Josie do and what Victoria wants, well, it's more just accepting it, than being scared of it."

"So, what if we did make it into one and the ghosts were still there? I mean, the women wouldn't be doing anything we weren't already planning on letting them do, it might be an added attraction to enjoy if they wanted to try it with them."

Olivia stopped suddenly and looked at Lisa with a dawning thought going through her head.

"What is it, Ollie?"

"I think you have the answer, it makes sense too."

"What does? What did I say that made sense?"

"Not trying to stop it and just let it happen. No way we can stop it, no one can. Can't arrest her, or put her in jail. Can't make her go away, can't tell her to stop, so why try? If we're going to stay there, we better get used to the fact it's all pussy loving going to happen there. We have no problems with it and none of the guests would either. It's having three ghosts that makes it interesting. If we can swing it so those three can keep their hands off the guests unless invited, we might have something here."

"What? Have guests book a stay and a night with a ghost to make out with?"

"Fuck yeah! Works out for everyone that way, at least on our end of things. I have no idea how the town would react to it, but if this gets totally out of hand, something is going to happen and it could get ugly. I can't see the men being all too happy having lesbians for wives and they'd be up in arms about it for sure. So, I'm thinking, if it's all contained to just our place and no where else, we might be able to pull it off, at least in theory."

"True. I guess we better run it by Joe and get his take on it. He'd have a better idea how the town would go with the idea."

"Well, I think by now, Mr. and Mrs. Self-righteous Fuckerson's will be sharing what they know over the airwaves. I doubt very much that they're the kind of people that keep to themselves and don't gossip."

"No shit. So, we're already behind the eight ball before we take a shot at it. Aren't we?"

"Looks that way. I truly don't give a shit at this point, I really don't. I just want to resolve this whole possession thing and deal with being lesbians later."

"Yeah. Priorities first. Come on, we're not too far from Joe's."

Lisa tucked her hand in Olivia's back pocket of her jeans and squeezed her cheek a little.

"Damn, I love that ass."

"Mmmm, sweet. I know this is going to sound really fucked up right now, but honestly, what I really crave the most, is to feel you flog me again. I don't know what it is about it, but the way you did it to me before, it was wonderful feeling it. It sort of hurt a little bit, but what it did to me was so incredible. I want to cum like that again, I really do. I'm getting so fucking perverted, aren't I?"

"Oh baby, that's my kind of perversion. Can we do it standing up this time?"

"Yes, that's what I want, you know, spread eagle like. I just want to feel completely exposed to it."

"Oooh, cool. We'll have to see what to tie you to to do it. I am so liking this about you. I didn't want to say anything before, you know, not really being sure of everything between us and all, but I've been hoping you still want to be my cum slut still."

"Oh fuck yeah. I so want to be you're pet still. That, I know has nothing to do with being possessed, I'm positive."

"Like doing what I tell you to do?"

"I do. I love giving up control to you."

"Sweet."

Lisa looked down the road and behind them, checking for any signs of a car or anyone about. She turned back to Olivia grinning wickedly and undid her jeans and quickly pushed them down to her feet and pulled her panties to the side, baring her pussy.

"Suck my clit right now, baby. Show me how much my pet wants to make me happy."

"Lisa!"

"Do it!"

Olivia saw that Lisa was serious and slowly dropped to a squat. Lisa grabbed her hair and pulled her face into herself and made Olivia take care of her request. Olivia began licking and sucking on Lisa's clit and in seconds, needed no more coaxing to take over. Olivia suckled on her hard, sliding two fingers inside and stroked along to her lapping tongue.

"Oh yeah, that's my pet, just like that. Fuck, you're a good pussy licker, I can feel an orgasm starting already."

Olivia went at her harder, wanting to make her orgasm a good one, as Lisa held her head to her crotch. She could feel it sweeping through her, as Olivia concentrated on her clit, making her head fall back in ecstasy, her orgasm spreading in heated waves of pleasure through her. As she started to shake and spasm into her climax, she opened her eyes as she looked up and saw the face in the window of the plane overhead looking at her through binoculars. It was too late to worry at all about that, as Olivia drove her to euphoric heights, making her begin cumming into her mouth.

With all her abilities at the time, Lisa tried to open her eyes again and look for the plane. She couldn't see it ahead where it was going before and looked to see it was turning and coming around for another pass at them. Lisa began pushing Olivia's face away from her, but Olivia didn't want to leave the source of creamy treats now flowing to her. She reached down and started pulling up her pants, trying to get them past Olivia and start moving.

"Ollie no, there's a plane coming and they see us. Get up, we have to hide. Now!"

Olivia snapped out of it and saw the plane in the distance approaching them straight on. Lisa helped her up and they ran hand in hand into the trees beside the road, while Lisa held her pants up with her other hand. Once they were under cover, Lisa pulled her pants up and did them up again.

"Who was that in the plane?"

"Who do you think? The fucking cops were in that plane. I saw one of them looking right at us with binoculars and trust me, they might as well have been standing right beside us, he could see us that well."

"Fuck. But they don't know who were are, right?"

"No, but I'm sure they got a good enough description of us both, that if they asked around, someone would know it was us."

"Fuck me, we just can't get a break, can we?"

"Not looking that way. Anyway, I don't think they can see us under the trees, so hopefully they fuck off and leave us alone."

"I was so enjoying that too. I do love being your pet, I do. I'd do whatever you want, because I know how happy we'd be doing it."

"Oh baby. I was loving it too. Fuck it."

Lisa undid her pants again and pushed them and her panties down.

"Do me. I so need to have that orgasm like I wanted."

Olivia looked up and listened for the plane and couldn't hear it, then smiled and dropped to her knees in the grass and happily put her face between Lisa's thighs and lovingly enjoyed arousing her again. Lisa moaned and ran her fingers through Olivia's hair, holding it and making her stay right where she was to do what she was doing."

"Oh yeah, right there, baby. Just like that, yes, yes, oh baby, yes, suck my fucking clit, yes."

Lisa strained and shook, as Olivia sucked hard on her like she wanted and brought her crying loudly to orgasm.

"Yes!, Suck me, suck my cum from me baby. Oh fuck, that's so good."

Olivia was squarely over her opening, sucking and licking hard at the flow coming. She held Olivia there until she was sated with pleasure and pulled her up to kiss her hard. Olivia smeared everything that was around her mouth over Lisa, as they kissed and tongued wildly. Olivia reached down and cupped the soaking flesh and caressed it softly, letting her fingers run between the slippery lips. Lisa shuddered and twitched, as she held on to Olivia and let her urge the last of her cum out in contractions.

Olivia ran her fingers through and soaked them with Lisa's cum and brought them to Lisa's mouth and hers. Together they shared the cum-coated digits, enjoying the savoury taste and feel of her fingers. When it was done, Olivia squatted down and cleaned Lisa thoroughly of any cum and pulled her panties back up and kissed her mound through them, then pulled her jeans up and let Lisa do them up.

"You, are absolute perfection. I adore you so much, Ollie. You are my fantasy come true in so many ways, it's unbelievable."

Lisa held her and kissed her, her love and passion for her clear in how her lips met Olivia's, her hands expressing her feelings in her touch. Olivia melted into her as they kissed in the shade of the trees with open abandon.

"Excuse me ladies, would you mind explaining what you're doing?"

Their kiss stopped instantly at the sound of the male voice and turned to where they heard it. Standing at the tree line looking right at them, were two cops, obviously the ones in the plane. They hadn't flown away at all, but instead landed in the field and walked down the road to them. They were still embracing, their cheeks pressed together, the shock clearly written on their faces at being caught.

"We're, ah, just... you know, walking down the road and taking a break from the sun."