Masters of Lavender Hill Mansion Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Ollie? Is she alright?"

"Yes, yes, as far as we know, Victoria has promised to listen to her and not do anything to her. We heard her say it and she called off Mar and the other two to go back in. She's got the phone, so I hope she hits the speed dial if anything is wrong."

"Well let's just hope there isn't any reason."

All of them sat and looked at the door, waiting for Olivia to walk out of it. The glow had diminished enough it was no longer visible from the window and that gave them some assurance she wasn't in danger. Ten minutes passed like ten hours, every second ticking off, another second Lisa and the others had to worry about.

"I think that's the best thing for everyone, Victoria. I can't see it working out any other way for everyone to be happy."

"So, you're telling me we can share in our love openly, as long as we stay on the Lancaster property and go no further, is that correct, Olivia?"

"Yes, Victoria. Just Lancaster property and of course, no more possessing of women to join. They have to want it of their own free will and not forced, that's wrong and I won't agree to anything unless they do."

"But I would like all women to know this love and pleasure we share."

"I understand, Victoria, but we believe in fairness of choice. Remember your own time with Heather and what you enjoyed and what you were forced to do. I know you didn't want some things to happen to you, but she forced you to do them anyway. You know that was wrong. That's why women need to choose to freely and willingly to enjoy our love and not be forced into it."

"I see and I understand, Olivia. And you still promise to uphold your part?"

"Yes, I promise. I'll make sure every woman has a chance to decide if they want to come here and enjoy what is offered. I can say with certainty, there are a great many women who enjoy what you wish for them and the only thing I need to do is get the word out there to them and I can guarantee, that without fail, there will be women coming to experience it. I can also guarantee that if you don't agree, none and I mean none of it will ever happen. Not the way you would like."

Victoria looked at Olivia sitting across from her, calm, yet firm in her demeanour to agree with her. She held Livy and Josie to her a little tighter as she looked at them.

"I would like it like that, mama. I understand Ollie's plan and what it means for us. I know that every woman who comes, will go back and tell others of her experiences here and will make them want to enjoy it like they did."

"It's true, Victoria. Word of mouth from women to other women will go far in bringing them here. If there is no reason to fear you and they know they will come away with one of the greatest experiences in their lives, there's no reason to think anything else, than a steady line of women coming and enjoying the love we wish for them to have. You frighten even one and that will go against us, all of us. We can't be making women enjoy themselves out of possession, they have to want to enjoy it freely of their own will."

The reasoning hit home well with Victoria, knowing she wanted what Olivia had offered, then asked another question.

"Must I give up those who are with me now?"

"You mean my friends?"

"Yes. Must I release them, they do so enjoy loving like this."

"Unfortunately, yes. They didn't choose freely, you possessed them to enjoy it."

"But if I release them, they may not want to be a part of us."

"That's the chance all of us have to take, Victoria. Trust me, the men are scared to death all their women are going to leave them because you possessed them. They don't deserve to be treated that way. They deserve happiness too. What I'm hoping for is that both men and women can learn to be happy with this, that they still share the same love they enjoy now, but hopefully bring them together in new ways to make their love even stronger."

"I couldn't ask more. I see the folly of my ways, in wanting all women to enjoy the love I know we need to have. I can understand the need for them to enjoy it freely from choice, for it to be the true love I wish them to enjoy. You understand that love, Olivia, so I know you speak honestly to me, because you want it to be, as much as I do. The world of women has changed since I walked among you so long ago. It does my heart good to know that society is at last accepting our love and we no longer need to hide it away from everyone in fear."

"No, we don't, Women can marry other women now and adopt babies and be artificially inseminated to have a child of our own. We have every right and freedom to love one another openly, that's why I'm against you forcing them to become one of us."

"I understand now, Olivia. Clearly, I was wrong to want to take over and force this on everyone. I know some women are naturally attracted to other women and some are not. I was wrong to make those that didn't want to, want to. I will agree to the idea and we will have a peace between us. I don't wish anyone to fear us and I know we will be respected by all, if we agree to terms."

"We will. I worked it all out with Vic, Bert and Joe, so we knew it would work if you agreed. This will still be the House of Lancaster, as well as the Masters. It will come to be known as a place, far and wide, as a haven for women to love each other in every way, because I truly wish for it to be that way. I have learned to love Lisa in this way and we both know it wasn't possession that made us do it, it was what we always wanted to do, but never took that step to know for sure. Chelsea had always wanted to take that step with me and I wanted to do it with her too, but fear kept us apart. I understand the hidden desires in all of us that we fear to let out and be known. I've discovered joys and pleasures I never even imagined before, all because I took that step willingly to try it and accept it was me all along finally coming out. I feel so much release inside me now that I have. I know many women will feel the same after they come and it's because they did so willingly and finally took the chance to know for sure. There will be no need to possess any one that comes, because they'll all come willingly to be a part of it and enjoy whatever we have to offer. They just can't be made to want it, that's not right is all I'm saying."

"I accept this plan with all my heart, Olivia. I can see how we can all be happy this way. How soon will our mansion be made into this place you spoke of?"

"That's another thing I can't say for sure as to when. It takes time and money and lots of people working here to make it happen. I have so many ideas I wish for this place, but there's only so much I can do with Lisa and my friends. So, it could be months before I ever open the doors to anyone as a business."

"If the town agrees as you say, then it will be done quickly. For all the years I did live here, this place and it's people never let anyone fail or falter. We always take care of everyone."

"I was getting that from Vic too. He told me how he takes care of everyone here and how everyone pitches in to do the work that needs doing. He, his brother and Joe, all assured me they would make my idea a reality, so maybe when he presents it at the meeting he's calling for, people might just pitch in whatever way they can and make this happen soon after."

"He does seem like a good man, Olivia and I felt that from Joseph as well. I felt it in their hearts and both of them had a strong desire to protect you from me. I admire that greatly and see they have a love for you."

"I think they do, Victoria. I feel a great deal for them. In the short time I've known them, we've had the chance to know each other well and they've all made me feel welcome here. I know if we give everyone the chance, they'll accept you, Livy and Josie too and make you welcome here. They all know of you, so telling them the rumours are true won't be that much of a shock and will probably make some happy that they weren't crazy thinking things. It all depends on what we promote to them, so if this is going to work, we have to make this look like something everyone will want to have here. I know some will oppose it, but we just need the majority of people to say yes and it will happen. So, all I ask now, is that anyone you've possessed, to release them and let them be themselves again. I'm sure if there's any desire to be with a woman again, it will come out naturally now, or not at all. Will you do that, so I can let them know the idea is a go and we can start making this happen for us?"

"I shall. Although, can I ask one last favour of you before we do?"

"What's that, Victoria?"

"Will you join us now and love with us?"

"I..well, it's...oh fuck it, yes, let's have some fun then. Let me call Lisa first and let her know, or she's going to be freaking out and then come and see us and think I'm possessed."

"Ask her to join us. She is your heart as you say, so she should be here with you."

"Okay, hang on, let me call and tell her and see what she says."

Olivia took the phone in her hand and pressed the button her thumb had been over the entire time she was talking. She put it on speaker mode so Victoria and the others could hear as well. Lisa barely let the first ring happen before she answered.

"Are you okay? Do we need to get you?"

"Calm down, Lisa, yes, I'm fine. Let the guys know the plan is a go and everything is going to be okay. Victoria has agreed to stop possessing the women, so tell Vic that he'll have his wife back again."

Lisa relayed the news to the guys and they all looked relieved instantly hearing it. Lisa listened in again.

"Okay, so are you coming out now?"

"Well, I sort of agreed to stay a little bit longer and Victoria would like to ask a favour of us, so I'll let her ask, here she is. Just talk Victoria and she can hear you."

"Lisa?"

"Yes Victoria, it's me. What favour would you like us to do?"

"I asked Olivia to join us and love with us one last time before I let them all go. I know you are her love and I want you to join too and share your love with us."

"Uh, well, if Ollie said yes, I guess it's okay, so I'll be in shortly. See you soon, babe."

"See you soon, sweetheart."

Olivia ended the call and put the phone on the seat beside her and looked at Victoria.

"You know, I still can't get over how much we look alike. Other than your hair is gorgeous, I so wish mine looked like that, oh and I of course don't have that natural growth between my legs."

"I have noticed that on all the women of today. Why do you all remove it?"

"It feels nicer. Don't you notice the difference?"

"I do, but I don't understand how it makes you feel better?"

"I guess you'd have to shave it once to know how. I just know I love Lisa's soft, smooth skin on my tongue when I lick her down there. My lips and tongue are sore after doing that to you, or Livy and Josie. Heather held my face to her so roughly, her hair made my lips bleed from how course her hair was."

"I had no idea. When did women start doing this to themselves?"

"I'm not sure. I think it was back in the sixties or seventies, when bathing suits got smaller and the hair would show, so they started removing it and it just went from there I think. Some keep a little patch and some just go bare everywhere. I told Livy and Josie we'd do them one time and let them feel it. Actually, we have a whole lot we told them we'd do for them, didn't we, Livy?"

"Yes. We hope we're still going shopping on your phone for toys."

"Oh yes, we're going to do that and all the other things too. You understand that with all this going on, it kind of took a back seat, but we will, I promise."

Lisa walked in tentatively, her nervousness clearly showing it might be a trap.

"Lisa, how good of you to come."

"Lisa, this is Victoria Masters. Victoria, this is my partner in life, Lisa Hardwicke."

Victoria rose and faced Lisa, smiling warmly and inviting her to come to her. Lisa went slowly and held her hand to her to shake. Victoria stepped forward and hugged her affectionately and Lisa was unsure to respond.

"It's okay, we won't be possessed by them, sweetheart. We're just enjoying this as a couple and doing it this one time for Victoria before she releases them."

"So, none of their cum or touch or anything is going to affect us?"

"No, Lisa, none of that will happen, I promise. It's just a moment to share together and nothing more."

"Well, okay, I guess so. Give the speed dial a push and I'll tell them everything is okay and I'll call them later to come get us."

Olivia picked up the phone and handed it to Lisa. She told Bert that she was going to be okay and she was just going over some details with Victoria and Olivia about the plan and how it would work. She told him they could go and she would call soon to come and get them. Bert sounded relieved and wished her well. Lisa told him she'd talk to him soon and blew a kiss into the phone and turned it off. Olivia smirked at her and Lisa gave her a defiant look in defence.

"Hey, I like the guy, alright? Gimme a break."

"I'm just kidding. Okay, feel better now that we aren't in any danger?"

"Yes, very happy about that."

"Good, ready to have some wild and crazy sex? I think we're going to know this one from a whole new perspective."

"How so?"

"We're doing this on our own and not possessed. This time we do it as a lesbian couple who love each other."

"Yeah. We are, aren't we?"

"Yes we are sweetheart, one hundred percent."

"May I begin loving with you, Lisa?"

"Yes, let's do a little loving. I wonder if you're just like Ollie. You look so much like her, if it wasn't for the difference in hair, I couldn't tell you apart."

"I know, I told her the same thing and added the difference between our legs too."

"Oh yeah, that's a dead give away right there."

"We're going to have a little pussy shaving party soon, so Victoria and the girls can feel what it's like like this."

"Sweet. I do love their sweet pussies, but damn I hate flossing that much."

"Flossing?"

"I'll explain later, Victoria. For now, let's see how you love."

Their lips met and their embrace tightened as the arousal grew in them both. Marlene and Chelsea were already at it, as were Livy and Josie. Olivia looked at Skylar laying on the bed looking at her. It was odd to see her friend so unabashed in her nakedness and sexuality. Skylar was always reserved about being so open with herself, yet here she was now, laying with her legs spread slightly, her one hand softly caressing her breast and nipple. She crooked her finger at Olivia to join her on the bed and Olivia smiled at her in amazement, as she began undressing.

Olivia crawled on the bed and slid down along Skylar's body so they were face to face. Olivia looked at her friend, looking deeply into her eyes and saw the love and affection for her and she wondered if she was like Chelsea and had a deep secret desire for women and possibly her herself. She leaned in and softly kissed her lips for the first time in an affectionate way. Skylar was immediately responsive and accepted her with want.

Lisa was bared in a minute by Victoria, her desire to pleasure, one that Lisa wanted to enjoy and shared the same level of passion. The bed became a writhing mass of feminine flesh, each fully aroused and empowered to bring great pleasure from all they did. Partners became shared, until there were no partners, just women pressed together in every way sexually and passionately. Victoria was hard-pressed not to release any of her energy, her glorious world of Sapphic love so real to her.

The guys went back to Joe's and sat by the fire drinking a beer in celebration at the ending of the crisis. Their biggest concern to work out, was how to bring the town together on the idea and counter any opposition. For Vic, it was a private bittersweet moment. He would be getting his wife back again, but he knew what was, would no longer be and he wondered what the new living conditions would be like between them. What new lifestyle would he be faced with and could he accept what it was? He tried to keep those thoughts in the back of his mind, as the others were pushing hard to find a way that female loving at the mansion could be a reality.