Master's Orders

Story Info
Master is out town, and emails his pet with instructions.
1.1k words
4.2
32.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FROM: Master
TO: PET
SUBJECT: Instructions

Hello my pet.

I hope that you didn't think this business trip of mine would change things. As always, you are mine, to be used, teased, and tormented. To be played with. And to that end, here are the instructions for today's game. You will need: a wooden spoon, four clothespins, duct tape, and your small paintbrush.

STEP 1: Go to the bedroom. Strip for me in front of the mirror, leaving only your underwear on – watch yourself as you know I would watch you if I were there, drinking you in, devouring you with my eyes. I know that your nipples will harden and your pussy will start to ache the very moment you begin to pull off your shirt, unfasten your bra, feel the cool air of the room caress your prickling flesh. But don't you dare touch yourself – not your pussy, not your pert little tits. Instead, pull your underwear high into your cunt and ass, so the material cuts into your needy cunt. Pull until you need to rise up on your tiptoes. Remember to look at yourself in the mirror – look at what you are willing to do for me. Look at how you hurt and humiliate yourself for my approval, even when I'm not there to see it. I know you will make me proud, my pet.

STEP 2: Kneel on the bed with your legs nice and wide apart. Put your face down on the bed so that your ass sticks high in the air. Imagine me behind you, and arch your back to better display those soaked panties stuffed in that dirty little pussy. Now it's time for a little warm up: twenty spanks on each cheek with your hand. Hard. Since I can't be there myself your hand is my hand at the moment, and I am not merciful. I want you to count out loud, and with ever spank, say "Thank you, Master." If you lose count, add five more. I expect your ass to be nice and rosy red after this, my pet. Check for yourself in the mirror – if not, or if you don't think you were able to hit yourself as hard as I would have, do twenty more per cheek. Don't you dare lie to me, pet. I'll know if you don't punish yourself exactly as I would have.

STEP 3: I bet you are dying to touch yourself, pet. Be careful what you wish for. It is time to introduce you to the wooden spoon. Oh yes, I know you're wincing now, dreading the sting of that hard wood against your tender flesh, wondering which soft part of your body I'll instruct you to spank. But remember: you serve me. You are mine to treat as I wish. And I wish for you to burn. Kneel on the bed again, with your legs nice and wide as usual. Give your panties a good tug up. I think it's time to give a little attention to those tits. Start by wetting your fingers, and very slowly, very gently circling your nipples with them ten times. Count out loud. Thank me when you're done. Now grasp the bottom of your left tit with your left hand, and present it to me. Ten nice, stinging slaps with the spoon on the top of your tit – medium hard. Repeat on the right side. Now, pull up on your tit with your hand, presenting your nipple. Yes, you've read correctly pet. Ten good, swift spanks right on your tender nipple. I've never made you strike your own nipples before, have I pet? I know they are so sensitive, that this will test your resolve and bring tears to your eyes. And I know you will do it. And do it well. You will thank me at the end, and do the same to the other side. And through your pain, you will feel your juices gushing onto those already soaked panties.

STEP 4: Take off those panties. I know your cheeks are flushing now, as you realize how wet they are – how wet I can make you from thousands of miles away. Lie on your back, bend your knees, and spread your legs. Do you want to touch your cunt, pet? Do you want to dip your fingers into your aching hole, rub your clit until you cum screaming and bucking against your own hand? Not yet, slut. You haven't earned it. Instead, clip two clothespins on each side of your glistening, slick pussy lips. Use the duct tape to tape the pins to your legs, holding that hot little cunt open for me. You want to cum so badly, don't you? Beg me. Say it out loud. "Please, Master, may I rub my needy little cunt?" No. Not yet.

STEP 5: Are those juicy pussy lips staying pinned against your legs? Are you so slick that they are slipping out of the clothespins, pet? Every time it happens, I want five good, hard whacks of the wooden spoon on the offending inner thigh. Count them out, and after each I want you to say, "I'm sorry Master." Once they're pinned securely, take your paintbrush. I'm going to let you touch your cunt now, pet, but you might wish I hadn't. I want you to gently, slowly move the brush up and down your dripping slit one hundred times, from clit to hole and back again. You MAY NOT cum. Do not even think about cumming. If you are getting close and must stop, spank your nipples with the spoon five times each. Then pick up where you left off. Slow, tickling, delicious, torturous strokes. Are you on fire, my pet? Are you imagining that those kisses from the brush are the soft caresses of the very tip of my tongue? Can you feel my hot breath on your cunt? Answer me out loud.

STEP 6: Did you accidentally cum? Be honest with me, pet. If you did, I'm very disappointed. I'll punish you myself when I get home – since you can't be trusted to do so yourself – but I think ten swift, hard wooden spoon spanks directly on your slutty, spread, wanton pussy is a good start. You'd better be apologizing to me after every one.

If you did manage not to cum, I think my little slut deserves a reward. Get on your hands and knees on the bed, facing the mirror. You may not touch your pussy; however, if you can cum while humping your pillow, you may. But you must watch yourself in the mirror while you do, so you can see what a whorish little slut you are, who needs to cum so badly that she is willing to get down on her hands and knees and hump like a dog. I look forward to smelling you on our pillows when I get back tomorrow.

-Master