Master's Pet Ch. 02

Story Info
Getting back home.
2.1k words
4.39
21.9k
13

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

The vacation sadly ended all too soon as they always do but this time we had Pet to always remember this one. When we got home we show Pet around as we got settled back in. Pet helped us unpack once everything was away I thought it was time for some fun. I told Pet to get on the bed as I undressed. I caress Pet as I climb into bed. Mia finishes what she was doing and came in to join us. I kiss Mia as both she and I caress Pet's body I move her to lay down on her back and Mia climbed on top of her lowering her pussy on to Pets waiting mouth. Pet immediately began to lick and suck as I hear Mia gasp in pleasure I grab a vibe and pass it to Mia. She places it on Pet's clit and she groans with pleasure licking and my wife. I decide to join the fun I slide behind Mia playing with her as I position myself at her entrance I push forward into her. I had grabbed another vibe I turned it on and reached around and pressed it to Mia's clit. I fell her clamp her muscles on me at the same time Pet licks my balls it was heavenly. Pet and Mia both came close together as I did shortly after as I pulled out Pet sucks me into her mouth as Mia lies down.

Once we all caught our breaths I thought it was time to have a talk. "Pet you need to understand a few things the first is the last few days has been vacation but now we have to go back to work. So you have to know that things will change and I want you to be ready for everything."

"I will try Master." Was her response. I was satisfied that she would be ok I decided to take her with me to run errands. I stopped to get food for the house. Got Pet some clothes and finally we stop in a toy store to pick up the other odds and ends. We walked around the store when I feel tension on the leash when I try to move I turned to see Pet looking intently at a straitjacket then down at the floor.

"Do you like the jacket Pet?"

"I have never tried it Master but have always wanted to." She replies at a quick pace almost afraid she had done something wrong.

"You may ask for anything you may like." She looks at the floor obvious not use to this option. I life her chin to look into her eyes. "I want to hear you ask and you may have it." I state as look into her eyes.

"Master may I please get the straitjacket?" I smile as she asks and I kiss her briefly before I pick up an extra small jacket and take it to the counter with everything else we got and head back home. On the drive back home Pet turned to me and asked. "Master will you take me fully?"

"Yes. When you are healed up I will." We got back home and took everything in, Mia was waiting for us. As we looked over everything we bought Mia really liked the purple strap on I got for her. I saw Pet eyeing it as well as we put everything else away. We put Pet's bed at the foot of our bed for the nights she did not stay in our bed. We got ready for bed I bound Pet laid her down on her new bed and covered her with a blanket. As we lay in bed I heard Pet move every few minutes as she tried to get comfortable position. "Come here Pet." I call to her. I pull her into bed with us where she almost instantly fell asleep in my arms under the covers.

The next morning sadly it was time for us to go back to work. We decided that I would take Pet to work with me. I caught the attention of a couple coworkers as I walked into the office. I settled into my workday as Pet settled in kneeling next to me. It was very enjoyable to feel Pets mouth as I made my phone calls, the day was defiantly better with Pet around.

We had a good little routine most days Pet would come to work with me, or when Mia had her days off Pet would stay home with her. One of Mia's days I came home to see Pet kneeling between Mia's legs, Mia was very clearly enjoying herself. I walk in kiss Mia. I look down and caress Pet's head she stops briefly "Welcome home Master." Before returning to licking Mia's clit. I went to change and relax I came back just as Mia was cumming, then Pet crawled over to me waiting to be granted permission to start on pleasing me. Instead I have her stand to look at how well her thighs and ass was healing. I decided she was healed up to be taken fully, Pet nearly jumped for joy when I told her this.

We all moved to the bedroom Mia smiling as Pet nearly ran down the hallway she was so excited, Mia leans into me and whispers "I want to take her with the strap on after you" I smile and nod.

"Lay on the bed on your back Pet." I climb on top of her and put her legs on my shoulders as I tease her pussy with the head of my cock. I tell her she must ask for want she wants. She looks at me

"Please Master take me." She begs. I slide into her she as gasped "Thank you Master." I hear back

"Pet you may cum freely tonight" I feel her cum almost instantly as I thrust in to her she cums every few stokes squeezing my cock each time. I finally thrust deep into her as I cum I feel her cum one last time with me. I lay down Pet crawls between my legs to suck me clean. She does not notice Mia behind her until she pushes the strap on into her. She dove deep on my cock as Mia thrust again obviously cumming repeatedly. After Mia had cum Pet lay between us total exhausted she passed out in our arms. Mia and I kiss and caressed each other as we to fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to the heavenly feeling of both Pet and Mia's mouth licking and sucking me. Mia had her hand on the back of Pet's head guiding her mouth up and down on my cock. Mia licking my balls for a moment before gently pulling Pet's head back and sucking my shaft herself. I look at Pet tell her to lick and I look at Mia. Pet crawled down the bed and dove between Mia's legs. Soon I shift Mia on top of me I enter her as she settles on to my lap as we begin to thrust into one another. Mia brought Pet beside us so she was not left out we caress her as I feel Mia cum and clamps down on me I push deep and cum with her. As Mia rolls off of me Pet moves down and sucks me clean then moves to Mia and cleans her as well.

Pet now looked hopefully of her turn I look down on her thinking that she should get something special and asked "Pet would you like to try your straitjacket?" Her eyes lit up at this question and she nodded yes. "I want to hear your ask Pet."

"Please Master may I try the straitjacket?" I tell her to go get it and she leap off the bed and was out the door so quickly. She came back in moments later jacket in hand smiling hopefully, she gets more excited with every buck as I strap her in. Once she is all strapped in, she knees and closes her eyes obviously relaxing and enjoying her new confinement. I sat on the bed with Mia and we watched Pet just enjoying herself and in bliss. After a few minutes Pet opened her eyes and saw us watching and looked down embarrassed.

"I take it you like the jacket Pet?"

"Yes Master" She replied. "May I serve you Master?" She asked.

"Yes Pet." I respond. She crawls on her knees over to the bed between my legs she sucks my cock I let her go for a few minutes then I said. "I think breakfast is in order."

We all went to the kitchen Pet immediately began sucking me again as soon as we stopped moving. We made bacon and eggs and sat at the table. Pet wanted to stay in the jacket so I fed her bites of eggs and bacon as she sucked me between bites. Pet asks to stay in the jacket all day, when I say yes the look on Pets face was pure happiness.

I tease Pet as we lay around the house I tell her she will be teased all day with no orgasms, I ask her. "Have you ever had your ass taken Pet?" She looked a little scared I tell her. "Don't be sacred Pet I will not being doing it today." She relaxed a bit and answered.

"I have been taken there but it still frightened me." I stroke her clit gently and tell her.

"We will take it slow Pet I want you to relax for me ok." She agrees and leans into me and relaxes. Mia and I continue to tease Pet as she was helpless in the straitjacket, I tell her to hold back from cumming and she obeys. After hours of teasing I tell her to cum when I count down I hold a vibe to her clit gently stoking in circles around her sensitive clit. I begin to count down "5" I press the vibe a little harder "4" I speed up my circles "3" I turn up the speed of the vibe. I look Pet in the eyes. "Hold it for me Pet you are almost there." Her eyes beg to cum. "2" I press the vibe straight onto you clit. "1" I turn the vibe all the way up. "Cum for us Pet." She does for a hard long time and drops her weight into me as her orgasm final ended she was breathing heavy trying to regain herself.

"Thank you Master that was the best orgasm I have ever had thank you." I laid her down on the couch with her head on my lap I hold her as she relaxes back from her orgasm. I pull her tiny frame up to be sitting on my lap I see her eyes trying to focus on me.

"Relax Pet." I tell her as she drifts in sub-space I kiss her head. Mia sat down next to me sliding in under Pets legs so she can look at her on my lap. The three of us sit there holding each other for a few minutes as Pet slowly came back down to earth. I help her sit up and start to unbuckle the straitjacket. Pet looks back at me wanting to stay in the jacket a bit longer but I un-strap her and remove the jacket.

"Thank you Master." Pet says as she kneels at my feet.

"Orgasm control will be part of your training." I tell Pet "and your anal training will start as well. Go lay down on your bed and take a little nap." I say as I caress her head softy she slowly gets up and head to our bedroom.

A few hours later Pet woke up and came to find us and kneeled at our feet, I get up and make a quick dinner and we sit down to eat I can tell something is different with Pet. "What is on your mind Pet?' I ask she looks down not sure what to say. I lift her chin with my finger so I can look into her eyes." You can speak freely Pet I don't want you to be afraid. I want you to look at me when you speak." I say.

"I have never had better owners then you and I don't want to leave you." She answers as I hold her gaze.

"Pet you have only been with us a few months we will be keeping you for a long time." Her eyes relax I bit and says.

"Thank you Master." and she relax into the rest of the evening.

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers