Master's Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
Pet helps a bad day end good.
2.8k words
4.48
20.3k
12

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

I came home on a day Mia had Pet. Mia was waiting and told me "I have surprise for you darling." We walk into the living room and sit down Mia calls to Pet when we are settled. Pet walks in wearing a French maid outfit that showed her cleavage and an apron that was a little too short she looked so cute in it. Mia tells me "We were out shopping and she took a liking to it so I bought it for her what do think?"

"She looks great." I respond. Pet is smiling as she walks over to us kneeling at our feet. "How are you doing Pet?' I ask caressing her face.

"I am well Master." She answers leaning into my hand.

"How does the plug feel?"

"I am getting used to it Master. I only notice in when I sit down."

"Ok Pet stand and come here I want to look at your new outfit." She jumps to her feet ready to show off. She turns slowly to make sure I see every inch of her. I pull her onto my lap and kiss her deeply as my fingers find her excited clit. She is moaning and wiggles on my lap in just few seconds. I watch Mia react to Pet moaning I can tell she is enjoying seeing Pet in pleasure. I continue to stroke Pet as I slow slide a finger inside her I feel the plug push against me. Pet moans as I feel her clamp her muscles around my digit. I gently stroke Pet's g spot pulling on it slightly. Soon we all stripped as we moved to the bedroom. Soon I had my fingers inside both Mia and Pet as I enjoyed both of their mouths on me. Mia got up and got her strap on her got behind Pet and slide into her. Pet dives deeper on my cock. I enjoy the vibrations from Pet's throat as she moans from Mia pumps into her, I can tell Pet wants to cum but wants to continue to please me. I look into Pets eyes as I place my hand on her head I start to count down "5" her eye light up "4" I look up at Mia who turns on the vibe "3" Pet has me all the way down her throat "2" Mia picks up her pace "1" Pet has that begging look in her eyes "Cum for us Pet." Pet's eyes rolled back as she cums with Mia penetrating her and my cock in her throat.

We both pull out of Pet and let her lay on the bed. Mia removes her strap on and lies down next to Pet. I climb on top of her I tease her lips with my head. She has obvious enjoyed herself. I slowly enter her as she wraps her arms around me we thrust into one another. Pet slowly came back from her orgasmic bliss she stirs next to us. She gets up and begins to lick Mia's clit I can feel she is close as muscles clench around me. She cums hard and long as Pet does everything she can to prolong her enjoyment, soon she relaxes Pet slowly stops licking as I stop pumping. I gently pull out of Mia. Pet immediately starts to suck me as she goes deep. As I lay down Pet keeps her mouth on me moving with me as I turn over. I embrace Mia in my arms as Pet settles in to sucking my cock. Mia places her hand on Pets head guiding her movement pushing her down so I feel the tightness of her throat. After a few minutes of this I cum down Pet's throat, she swallows and gently sucks on me as she pulls her mouth slowly off of me. She lays her head on my thigh as Mia lays down listening to my heart. Everyone was satisfied as we all doze off for a nap before dinner.

We continued to enjoy ourselves through the week till I had an exceptionally bad day. I came back home Mia could tell I was not in a good mood Pet could tell something was not right. Mia come over ask what I happen I give the short version of my hell day at the end I ask her. "What do you think of smoky sexy tonight?" She agrees then we share a thought. We look over at Pet still kneeling nearby. I kiss my wife. "I will take care of her." I say. "Come with me Pet stay quiet till I tell you and listen to me ok." She is on her feet and following me as I walk out of the room. I get to the bedroom with Pet right behind me. "When Mia or I have a bad day we like to smoke weed to relax, do you know what that is Pet?"

"Yes Master."

"Tell about what you know."

"Two of my previous owners did it one got very mean he would smoke then use me roughly and one played video games and ignored me."

"I do not do either of those. I relax and get aroused." I say as I continue to prep everything. "So have you ever felt what smoking is like?"

"No Master."

I stroke her head. "Would you ever like to?" She looks up at me I can see she never considered it I love that look of shock on her face. "Think about it Pet if you want to you may ask." I finish the prep of everything and head downstairs for dinner.

Pet was still uneasy and shifts as we ate so I wanted to change that. "Pet would you like to stay on your bed tonight?"

"No Master I want please you. Please don't send me away." She begs. I get up and pick her up.

"Relax Pet I was only trying to relieve your tension. Clean up then meets us in the bedroom." Minutes later she came in to see Mia and me prepping she kneels at our feet and waited. I grab our bong and take a long pull with Pet watching intently, Mia decided not to join me. I move to the bed and relax. Mia follows me when she is ready and I call Pet over to with us as I start to feel the effects.

"Pet let me feel you mouth." She looks up at me happy to please me. Her mouth feel excellent even better than normal as I feel my high, I kiss Mia as I embrace her. I enjoy pets mouth for another minute then I look down at her with a thought in my head. "Pet I want you to go to the toy draw and pick 5 things and bring them back." Mia smiles at me as Pet goes on her task, we kiss and caress for a few moments after Pet returns she waited patiently. She had the straitjacket, small but very powerful vibe, a pair nipple clamps, the small paddle, and the ring gag. Pet seems excited I start with the straitjacket she rubs against me as I buckle her in. Once she is secure I move her to kneel in front of us I move her head to lick Mia who groan as soon as she felt Pets tongue. I reach down and caress Pet's nipples, happy the jacket does not cover her chest, as I grab the clamps and slowly attach them. Pet increases her licking, Mia moans at Pets increased attention. Once the clamps are in place I hand Mia the paddle and turn Pet towards me. Pet sucks my cock into her mouth as Mia begins to lightly paddle her ass; I feel Pet bob and suck before slowly swallowing me straight down her throat. I enjoy her mouth for little while longer before I pull her away from me and grab the ring gag. Pet opens her mouth and waits excitedly. I gently place the ring in Pet's mouth and strap it behind her head. She dive right back to swallowing my cock as Mia turns of the vibrating plug in her ass on she moans as I feel her throat contract as she enjoys herself.

I watch Mia move over and grab the strap on with a mischievous look on her face as she puts it around Pet's legs and pulls it up. She pulls Pet back on the bed and moves in front of her lining herself up with Pet's newest edition. Mia sucks me as Pet moves to slowly enter her I reach up and grab Pets clamp and pull her slowly closer and deeper into Mia. I hear and feel Mia react to this. Mia reaches back and turns on the vibe and moans as Pet begins to pump I can tell the vibrations are affecting Pet. I tell Mia I am going to cum she sucks me harder as I cum in her mouth I feel her swallow. I slowly lay down next to Mia as I grab the vibe I move and place it on Mia's clit as I pull Pet closer by the clamps. I slowly turn up the vibe as I press it into Mia's clit as I make small circles. Mia cums long and hard as I stroke her clit with the vibe, she slowly come down from her orgasm she lays on the bed pulling herself off of the vibrating cock still teasing pet. I turn off both vibes as I pull Pet down to the bed with us we begin to caress her helpless body as she wriggles in pleasure at our attention. I move the vibe slowly down her body as Mia removes the strap on leaving her clit open to my attention. I lightly touch the vibe to Pet's clit she nearly jumps off the bed begging to say something I back off for a moment and remove Pets gag curios to hear her.

"PLEASE MASTER MAY I CUM?" She begs.

"Soon little one soon." I move the vibe back to her aching clit she moans Mia pulls at Pets nipples clamps as she licks her neck. "5" I press into Pets clit "4" I turn up the speed "3" I circle her clit "2" I press harder "1" I turn the vibe all the way I look at her and hold her there on the edge for and extra moment before I say. "Cum for us Pet." Pet cums hard and long riding the orgasm as Mia unclips her nipples she gasp as the blood rushes back into her nipples her eye roll as she keeps cumming and floats away in subspace.

We hold her and kiss relaxing and waiting for Pet to come back to earth. Eventually Pet comes down. "Thank You Master." Is the first thing she says as she shifts closer to me slowly because she is still in her jacket. I allow her to settle into my chest for a brief time relaxing in my arms before I lift her to look at me as I reach for the ring gag. I strap the gag around Pets head.

"I want you to turn around and hold my dick in your throat as long and deep as you can." She nods and slowly turns around. I pull her on top of me pin her legs with my arms as she starts to swallow me. I feel her settle in I grab the vibe turn the vibe all the way up and press it to her clit as I hold her legs in place around me. She holds still very well I am surprised, Mia watches knowing what I had in mind. "Come for me Pet." She is not expecting this I feel throat squeeze me as she cums. Soon she pulls up off of me and takes a deep breath then go straight back down her throat as her orgasms subsides. I roll Pet onto her back and remove the gag she looks up at me.

"Sorry Master." is the first thing she says, I look down at her

"What are you sorry for?"

"I failed you Master I let you out of my throat." I pull her up and hold her with us.

"You did not fail me I said hold me in your throat as deep and long as you could and you did that." Mia shifts down and begins to suck me I look at Pet. "I think Mia could use some attention." She nods and slowly makes her way down Mia's body licking and kiss all the way. She settles in between Mia's legs licking at her clit this makes Mia suck me harder and faster. After Mia enjoys Pet's talented mouth she reaches down and moves Pets head into a better position moaning as Pet hits the right spot. "I am going to cum soon." Mia nods she moves to the other side of me bring Pet into her old spot. Mia move Pets head to my balls and she continues to suck and lick me. The feeling of two mouths on me is too much I cum into Mia's mouth. They both continue for another minute after they stop I pull Mia up to lay next to me and position Pet's bound form between Mia's legs and she begins to feast on Mia's pussy.

I move down and slow push 2 fingers inside of Mia as Pet licks her clit, I slowly hook my finger pulling them to hit her g-spot I hear her moan loudly telling me I hit the spot. I stroke and pull on her g-spot as Pet attacks her clit licking and suck as best as she can. Soon our combined attention brings Mia to a screaming orgasm just as Mia is coming back down I look to Pet. "Slide down off the bed Pet." I turn the vibe in my hand on full and hold it to Mia's clit she jumps and kicks this is why I told Pet to get off the bed as she rides another powerful orgasm.

"I love it and hate it when you do that darling." Mia says as she catches her breath. I call Pet back onto the bed and let her lay with us for a few minutes.

I am starting to get the munchies and want some snacks. "How are you doing sweetie?" I ask

"I am fine darling" Mia replies I look to Pet.

"How are you doing Pet?"

"I'm fine Master."

"Ok I want to snack a bit" I say before we move to the kitchen. "I am in a good mood and you have been so good I think a treat is in order." I say as I decide to treat Pet to some new tastes I grab some junk food and sit down in the living recliner. Pet kneels next to me on a small pillow we leave there for her. I slowly give her a little bit of everything as Mia makes some food for herself. Pet slowly eats everything I offer her out of my hand, first some chips then a cookie follow by a spoonful of ice cream. Pet really like the ice cream so I gave her a few more spoonfuls as she kneeled at my feet before we finish up.

"Thank you Master." Pet says as we get back up and head back to the bedroom. I got ready to take another pull from the bong, Pet wanted to be close to me and asks. "May I suck you master?" She asks so sweetly I can't say no.

"Yes Pet." She is between my legs instantly sucking on me as I took my pull. I inhaled as Pet bobbed her head on my shaft, I allow her to continue for a few minutes as I enjoy my new high. Pet stops briefly to ask.

"Am I pleasing you Master?" I look down at her .

"Yes Pet I was zoning out enjoying your attention." She smiles and resumes her sucking. I move over to the bed and lay down with Mia with Pet quickly in tow, Mia lays on my chest relaxing as Pet sucks me. Mia falls asleep in my arms as Pet slowly swallows my shaft curled up on the other side of us. I smile down at her and I see the joy in her eyes as I cum for the final time of the evening. I call Pet up to join us.

"May I stay in the jacket Master?" She asks I nod as I pull her close to us. "Thank you Master." Is all she says before moving as close to us as she can. I kiss Pet on the head then I kiss Mia on the head. Both asleep in my arms my loving wife on my left, our devoted Pet on my right both sleeping happily slowly I join them in a deep peaceful sleep.

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers