Master's Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
Fortunes improve and a new trip for fun.
3.5k words
4.43
15.1k
9

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

I woke up a few weeks later finding Mia and Pet still asleep in her straitjacket as she took a liking to sleeping in it on my chest. I held them close thinking how good my life was not knowing it was still going to get better. Eventually Mia's alarm went off waking both of them and starting our day, Mia starts to get ready for work I sit Pet up to unstrap her. "Can I please keep it on Master?"

"No Pet maybe you can wear it later but I want you to help with breakfast." She says nothing else and follows me to the kitchen and cooks with me. Mia comes down over and we all eat together before Mia heads to work. Pet and I cleaned up and we head up to the shower. Pet loves when I let her shower with me as we caress and wash each other. It was going to be relaxed day off for me with no major plans. Once I was dried and dressed Pet followed me to the living room to watch TV Pet kneels next to my chair on her pillow resting her head into my lap. I slowly run my fingers through her hair as I take her head into my hand I hold her briefly before I decide she should be given some more attention I motion Pet to climb up onto my lap. I hold her in my arms slowly stroking her body. "Look at me Pet." I say as I pull her face to mine. "I plan to take your ass tonight Pet and before that I am going to push your orgasm control to the limit as many times as I can. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master"

"Do you have anything to you want to say?"

"Thank you Master I look forward to it." She says with a smile on her face. I let her lay her head back to my chest for a few more minutes, She closes her eye loving this attention.

"Pet we will begin when this show is over." I tell her as I hold her. The show ended and Pet instantly sat up ready for my assault I chuckle at her eager response. I slow stroke her pussy lips gently resting my finger on her clit and holding it there. Pet is panting in short time of my teasing, I slowly pull my fingers from between her legs and present them to her mouth she licks them clean. I move her down off my lap. "Go get your cuffs and the small vibe." She is off and back in no time looking at me very excited. I cuff her hands behind her back and have her stand up in front of me and spread her legs about a shoulder length apart. I turn on the vibrating butt plug, Pet jumps and shifts at the new sensation, I love to see her in this aroused state. I grab the little vibe and turn it on its lowest setting and slowly run it up and down her dripping pussy. I am gentle with my touches holding her on the edge of orgasm. I push her the vibe gentle against her clit briefly before pulling it away.

"I want you to take a deep breath Pet." I turn off the butt plug allowing her a rest. "Kneel on your pillow." She kneels trying to control her aroused body. I allow her a few minutes to slow her breathing and pull herself back from the edge of orgasm. I leave and grab us a few bottles of water each I open hers and give her drink from it. Once she swallows I move my hand down and drag my middle finger across her dripping slit, 30 seconds of contact is all inflict on her before backing off again. I head over to the computer Pet follows me when she is able to and again kneels on another of her pillows. I waste some time surfing the web caressing and tease Pet to the brink every few minutes then leave her gasping as I return to my web surfing.

I was checking my lotto ticket and sat stunned I had all the numbers to the $136 million dollar jackpot. I got Pet up to double check I was correct. She confirmed I was right, I pick her up in my arms hugging and spin her around. I look at her as I put her back down she has a look on her face of sadness that I don't understand. "What's wrong Pet?"

She looks down. "You are going to get a new better slave and replace me." I hold her to me hugging her tightly.

"Pet why would I do that to you, what this means is I see no reason I would ever sell you now. If I do get another slave as long as to continue to serve me as you have you will always be my top slave. You are going to be staying with me for a long time." She melts in my arms I carry her back to recliner, I sit down I lean back holding her to my chest as I go. I hold her in my arms and tell her she is mine, and her teasing in going to start again. She looks up at me shocked.

"What about you winning ticket Master?"

"I will cash it in but today is already book." I slide 2 fingers inside of Pet griping her g-spot, she moans.

"Thank you Master for everything." I tease her for the rest of the day, when Mia get home I tell her the good new she is overjoyed. Pet is crazed from being teased all day so we head to the bedroom. Pet kneels and begins suck my cock as Mia undresses.

"Master may I wear the straitjacket as you take me?" She asks before diving back to bobbing her head.

"Why?" I ask

"I would like being secure in it and want to feel that as I am please you." "You may go get it." I say after unlocking her cuffs, she is off and back before I blink. I strap her in turning on her butt plug and holding her close.

"Are you ready my Pet?"

"Yes Master please take me." Mia had undressed I push Pet down on her knees in front of her Pet begins to lick at Mia's clit I stand and kiss her holding her with Pet between us. I hold Mia as Pet attacks her doing her best to please her, I slowly move all of us and few feet back to the bed. I sit down on the edge of the bed Mia takes a seat next to me as we continue to kiss and hold one another. Pet kneeling at our feet she moves to suck me as I make small circles around Mia's clit. I pull Pet up to stand and turn her around I lube up my cock and remove Pets plug. I line myself up with her ass and say.

"Take a breath Pet and I want to sit down slowly." She lowers her ass on to me slowly until she is fully seated on my lap. "How do you feel Pet?"

"Full Master but in a good way"

"Good" I say as I wrap my arm around her pulling her to sit back with me "Spread your legs on the outside of mine." Pet obeys the order shifting all her weigh back on to me I hold her there one hand wrapped around Pet's tiny frame, my other hand still playing with Mia. Mia reaches over and stokes Pets already inflamed pussy. I feel Pet ass clamp as Mia hits her clit. I relax my arm holding pet I let her start to move and pump herself on me as Mia continues to tease her. I grab the vibe and move it to Mia's clit she starts to moan and push against my hand, Pet is jumping and wriggling on my lap I think she would have fallen over if I had not been holding her against me. Mia is the first to cum after which she lays down on the bed. I hold Pet tightly I know she is dying to cum I move Pet up and down on my shaft I press the vibe against Pet's clit. I am ready to cum and I know Pet has been for awhile, "5" Pet stiffens waiting for me to continue. "4, 3, 2, 1," I say in a rapid pace, then as I cum in her I whisper in her ear. "Cum for me Pet." She losses all control and cums hard and long her ass milking my cock deep in her ass. Slowly her orgasm fades and Pet collapses into me as she passes out from the ordeal. I pull her up off of me and lay her down next to Mia who has watched all of this transfixed smiling at me. I slide the plug back in place holding her against me as her breath returns to normal.

After I clean up I join both of them in bed I talk with Mia as Pet is still out cold held between us. "Do you think I could take her ass with the strap on" Mia asks.

"We will see how she is when she wakes." I reply. We lay together Mia and I kissing and caressing as pet slow stirs between us. Pet looks up at us smiling "How are you doing Pet?" I ask.

"Good happy still a little out of it." She replies.

"Ok lay your head down and relax for a few minutes." It was nice feeling everyone content and happy I enjoyed it. Soon Pet moved looks up.

"How else can I please you Master?" I look to Mia.

"Go get the strap on." Mia kisses me deeply as she grabs to toy. Mia starts to put it on. "Suck me Pet." I say as Mia gets ready, Pet has me hard and ready soon. "Climb on me Pet." I help her onto me and position myself at her entrance. "Are you ready for Mia to take your ass?"

"Yes Master may I slide down on you please?"

"Yes." Is all I say and it is all she needs as she sits on me. I wrap my arms around her and pull her down to lay on my chest. This brings her ass up as Mia come around behind her and lines up the buzzing toy with Pets ass. "Take I deep breath Pet, are you ready?"

"Yes Master Ma'am please take my ass." With that I feel Mia enter her I feel the vibrations move deeper Pet moans, I feel her tighten around my shaft. Mia begin to pump, once I think she has a good rhythm going I start to pump into Pet also. Pet is sandwiched between us moaning as we ravish her "Please Master may I cum?"

"Soon Pet hold on a little longer." I say as I feel Mia turn up the vibration on the strap on I grab the little vibe and move it to Pets clit. I still have my arm wrapped around her shoulder holding her to me as I keep the vibe right where I want in.

"Please Master please let me cum" Pet begs.

"Look at me Pet." I see the need in her eyes "5" her eyes lit up "4" Mia turn the strap on up another level "3" I turn the little vibe up "2" I press the vibe deeper into her clit "1" I hold Pet tight to me circle the vibe around her clit. "Cum for us pet." That sets her off on a huge orgasm screaming and grinding herself on us. We ride Pet through her orgasm, just as she starts to come down from her orgasm. "Cum for us Pet." I say forcing a second orgasm follow by her third and finally her forth orgasm before finally she drifted into subspace. We slowly removed ourselves from Pet I unstrap her straitjacket and lay her down on her bed, covering her with blanket before I go back to bed and make love to Mia. After we both cum one last time for the evening I hold Mia in my arms for awhile. Then I get up and collect Pet from her bed, carrying her to our bed. I lay back down next to Mia with Pet in my arms, I slide Pet to one side as Mia moves to my other. Mia lays her head on my chest Pet moves only slightly as she lays with me curled up content and totally drained.

When I woke up the next morning Mia on one side Pet on the other I thought about everything I was going to do with my winnings. I wonder what Mia wanted to do with the money and curious what Pet would want as well. When Mia woke we talked about it briefly. The first step was quitting our jobs getting a nice house and going on a long vacation. I liked the plan so far slowly Pet stirred as we talked. "Good morning Master thank you for everything." Is the first thing she says. I chuckle and pat her on the head.

"Do you have anything you would like Pet?"

"I only want to stay with you Master." I pull her in and hug her.

"That we can do." Over the next few months we found a nice big house and a lot of the surrounding land in the country with a little lake in the back. Of course quitting our jobs, Pet stayed at my side the whole time. After we settled we went on a cruise for a couple weeks and just relaxed enjoying our new found finacel freedom.

Pet had never been on cruise before so she was excited but still timid when we first got on board. When we got to our room we all have a look around. Mia lays on the bed to try it out I head out onto the balcony with Pet very close by. I walk back inside and join Mia with Pet following again very close to me. "Thoughts?" I say as we lay together. Mia looks at me and says.

"Our bags will not be here for a while. Let's go explore the ship." I feel Pet squeeze me afraid.

"Sounds like a good idea but first I want to address something with Pet." I say turn to Pet on my other side. "I know you are nervous about this being your first real vacation and being around new people. You are meant to enjoy this with us I want to make sure you know that." I say. Pet looks away.

"Yes Master." She answers shyly. We walk the ship looking through the shops and bars along with all the dinning room. When we walked through the casino I thought Pet was trying to crush my arm she was so scared.

"Pet I know it scares you to be in here but we will spend time here and you will always be safe with Mia or myself." I say pulling her to hugs us.

"Yes Master." She answers smiling up at me.

"Now I have a thought to start this trip off right." I say before we make our way up to the pool and to the bar. I turn to Mia. "What kind of drink do you think she would like?" I ask. Mia looks at Pet.

"I think a margarita to start. What is your favorite fruit?" Mia asks.

"Strawberry Ma'am." She answers.

"Good I'll have a wine darling." Mia says as I move to order our drinks. I pass Mia her drink before I grab Pets and my own.

"Now try this and tell me what you think of it." I say. Pet nods as she takes the drink from me and takes a sip. I love the look Pet get just before she tries something new. I see a little smile after she tastes it "And?" I ask sipping my drink. She looks at us.

"I like it Master. Thank you Ma'am." She answers before taking another bigger sip. I move us all over to a few deck chairs so we all relax and wait to leave the dock. Pet has finished her drink by the time we are sailing away and she looks like she is starting to feel her first buzz. We all watch the shore fade in the distance before we head back to the room. Pet is not very sure on her feet with the mix of the boat moving and her drink. I have one arm around her half holding her as get to the dinning room.

"Tell us how you feel." I say to Pet as we sit.

"Warm and happy Master." Come her reply.

"Do you like it?" Mia asks.

"Yes Ma'am." We have a nice dinner talking about all the things we are going to do. Pet looks at me when I said that I was going to hit the casino before the show this evening.

"Come here Pet." I pull her to sit across my lap. "This is where you will be when we are in the casino unless Mia is sitting with me." I say holding her in my arms.

"Yes Master." She answers hugging my chest.

"Now go finish your dinner." I say moving Pet back to her seat. Mia and I continue to talk about what to do and when. Pet enjoys a piece of pie for dessert before we head to the casino. We walk around a bit before Mia takes a seat at a blackjack table. I stand behind her with my arms around Pet watching her for a few hands. I kiss Mia before I tell her. "I am going to head over to the hold 'em table darling." I say getting a nod back. I take a seat at the table drawing a few looks as Pet sits on my lap. Soon enough everyone at the table is focused on my betting and Pet is calming down as she is ignored by everyone else. I stroke her head gently between hands as we all chat about vacations and cards. After a short while Mia come over to get us for the show this evening. Following the show we go back to the room for the first of many enjoyable evening together.

We have a lovely few days of good food and drink, laying by the pool and just goofing off. We get to the first island beach and see a parasailing boat and I look to Mia. "You want to go flying darling?" Mia laughs for a minute before shaking her head.

"No I will go for a swim. That is not for me." She says.

"Chicken." I say with a laugh before I look to Pet. "Are you up for a ride?" I see a smile.

"Yes Master." I see excitement in her face as we head to the boat. We walk over and are soon up being towed behind the boat with Pet laughing the whole time.

"Are you having fun?" I ask as we get off the boat.

"Yes Master lots of fun." She answer hugging me before we join Mia for a swim. Mia laughs at how happy Pet is telling her about parasailing. "I am happy to hear you are finally enjoying something on this vacation." Mia says. We all relax floating around in the ocean together.

We sight see and souviner shop over the next few days on the island before we are sailing back home. Mia takes Pet along to the on board spa for a pampering day together. I head to the tables to relax for the afternoon alone. I get a jeers from a one of the guys I have been playing against this week. I hear that they don't recognize me without Pet on my lap. "My wife will be along with her later. They are having a girls day together." I answer him.

"I will say you can really see the she is totally devoted to you. I am not one for that type of thing but I respect it when I see it." He says as we trade bets back and forth. I have a few hours to relax at the table alone before Mia and Pet come to find me.

"How are my ladies doing?" I ask as Pet sits on my lap and Mia kisses me.

"We are good darling. How have you been managing without her?" Mia answers.

"I have been alright but I am happy to have her back. What's the plan for the afternoon?" I say hugging Pet to my chest. I see a smile move across Pet's face that recognize all too well and I turn see Mia with the same look that it is time to go back to the room. My buddy looks at me.

"You that pussy whipped that you don't to try to fight her?" He asks as I get up. I laugh at him before I answer

"I have two beautiful women who want me. Why would I fight?" This gets a laugh from the table as we all leave. We return to the room and soon become a tangled mess with one another.

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers