Master's Pet Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers

"Was she there the whole time?" She asks in a low voice.

"Yeah but near as I can tell she slept through it all." Mia chuckles as we lay there. We get out of bed after a while leaving Fifi to rest and explore the house. We pass Pet and Button in one of the bedrooms as we walk down the hall. I see an array of toys near the bed and Button sitting next to Pet talking about them. We see Six and Krissy out the back window in the garden pick some veggies for dinner. Mia walks over to them as I go to my office on the way Stacy starts to follow me. She kneels next to me as I sit. "How are you Stacy?" I ask her turning on the computer.

"I am well Master thank you." I start my work.

"What is it you would like?" I ask her.

"Permission." Is the simple response I get back from her. I give her a minute of silence.

"What for?" I say.

"To try the sybian." She says.

"We can do that tonight." I say running my fingers along her back I see and feel her goose bumps. "Maybe earlier then that since you are already excited." I say as I caress her.

"Thank you Master." She answers moving against my hand. Stacy sits with me anxiously as I finish I can smell her arousal in the air.

"Come on I want you to go get a few bottles of water and a few energy bars. Then meet me in the basement." I say and she is off on her task and arrives seconds after me in the basement. I love the excitement I see in her face when she arrives bag in hand. "Drink and eat some now." I say as I move the sybian in the middle of the room and hook it to the computer. I link her collar to controller. "You may climb on and I will set a cycle to run. This will show you everything it can do and let the computer record what you like best." I watch as she slides onto the saddle. Once she is settled I start the program and watch her face as she feels it start. The cycle takes 15 minutes before it stops and shows me everything. I put in what the program should do I see her bounce slightly as she waits. "Are you ready for the fully experience?" I say giving her a quick drink.

"Yes Master." She says with a smile. I start the program and watch as Stacy enjoys the vibrating sensation consuming her. Her orgasm comes after a half an hour build up riding the saddle. I hold her helping her stand and move to the bed in the basement. I lay her down with me and cover us letting her recover in my arms. I let her rest briefly before I feed her an energy bar and some water. "You may lay here and relax as long as you need. Make sure you clean up before you leave." I say covering her as I sit next to her. "Did you like that?" I watch as she nods

"Yes very much Master." I hear her say.

"Do you need anything before I leave you to rest?" I ask getting up from the bed.

"No Master." I hear her say as she closes her eyes. I kiss her head and turn off most of the lights as I leave her to rest. I join Mia for an afternoon movie with Six and Krissy. Fifi wonders in half way through.

"Come here." I call her over letting her lay on the other side of me from Mia. I quietly filled her in and she settled in and watched with us. After the end Mia heads out with Six and Krissy leaving me with Fifi. I see her flinch when I move to reposition. "Easy I thought you were doing better?" I say as I watch her.

"I am Master. I am sorry. I am still scared." I slowly put my hand on her shoulder.

"It's ok you can go to the cage or try something new." I see her look up.

"Please may I stay Master?" I hold her gently.

"I am not sending you away I am saying you can if you want. Not that you have to. I thought you may want some time away from me to relax." I see her settle with me. I channel surf for a bit and find something to watch. Fifi still seemed tense as we sat together and she cowards slightly as reach to change the channel. "I would like to hear about your life before you came to be with us. I want to try to help you. It does not have to be right now." I say to her.

"Yes Master. Where should I start?" She asks. I think for a moment.

"How did your ribs get broken?" I ask. I see her look up from my chest as she start to speak.

"I had my hands tied above my head and I was being whipped. It was too much for me and I cried out. Then my former owner punched my side." I see her face in pain as she relives the events.

"Ok relax and take a deep breath. That is a good start. I think at least one story a day should be fine. That means you can share more but you do not have to." I say making sure to explain myself fully.

"I understand Master. Thank you." She says before returning the watch TV and moving closer in my arms. We get up for dinner with Fifi staying close to me all the way through. I check in with Mia and Pet both are doing well. I speak briefly with Stacy to see how she is feeling. After positive reports all around I take Fifi with me downstairs.

"I want to ask you two things." I say as I grab what I want.

"Yes Master." She says trying not to sound scared.

"Do you trust me? I want you to be honest." I see her thinking of how to answer.

"I want to trust you Master." She says after a pause.

"Ok good enough. Do you feel safe?" I ask her.

"I think so Master." She says keeping her head down.

"Alright I am going to tell you what I am going to do. I am going to show you some of the ways you would be punished. I am not going to hurt you like your former owner. I want you to tell me how bad they all are on a scale of 1 to 10. One you are doing ok, ten you are totally frightened. I am going to try to help you enjoy this process. Do you have any questions?" I say looking at her reading her reaction to everything I say.

"No Master." She say after a brief silence. I bring her to the bed with everything in a bag. I have her sit with me as I unpack the bag onto the bed in front on her. She stays quiet as she sees everything.

"Does anything hit an eight, nine or ten?" I ask as she looks over the various implements.

"No Master." She answers.

"What is the highest number?"

"Five." Say answers.

"Which one is it?" I ask and see her shift unsure of what to say.

"Is there more than one?" I ask. She nods.

"Point them out." I say. I see her point to the flogger and cane. I pick up the flogger.

"Hold out your hands." I say as I place it in her hands.

"It feels different than others I have known Master." She comments as she runs her fingers over it.

"It is a soft suede flogger." I explain. I am guessing she has never seen one before. "Is it still a five?" I ask her to see if she has changed her mind.

"No Master I think it is a three now." She answers.

"Good." I say taking the flogger back and put it down.

"I know that the cane can be scary but I use it different than most others. I want you to try to trust me on that but I want to ask you. Do you want it in the beginning to get it out of the way or the end?" I say to her trying to show her I am not like her former owners.

"Beginning please Master." She answers.

"Come here and take a few deep breaths. Try to enjoy this as best as you are able." I say to her as I run my hands across her back.

"Yes Master." I hold her next to me I feel her shaking slightly.

"I am not going to start with pain. First I am going to start with pleasure." I feel her pause for a moment not sure what she should say or do when I say this. "Would you like that?" I ask to break her tension.

"Yes Master." I hear excitement in her voice.

"Good." I say as my hand move between her legs. She open her legs as soon as my hand gets close I wonder if training or excitement is the reason for that. I begin to run my fingers across her slit I feel her wetness start. I stroke her slowly up and down circle her clit every time I get to the top. Fifi start to moan in my arms as she is soon dripping wet. I slide my finger inside gently curling it to touch her G-spot. "What number are you at?" I ask her.

"One." Is her quick answer back.

"Good now I want you lay down across my lap." I say pulling my hand from her groin. She obeys me as I clean my hands and move her where I want her. I start to spank her with only my hand gently at first then slowly getting harder each time. I move back and fore between her cheeks until they showing a little pink. I reach between her legs and stroke her clit when I stop. "Number?" I ask as I tease her.

"3 or a 2 now maybe Master." She says reacting to my fingers.

"Good I want you to get up on the bed on all fours facing away from me." I say moving her off of me. I pick up the cane and walk in front of her sitting face to face with her.

"Take deep breath and try to trust me." I say as I look into her eyes. She nods and moves her ass up another inch. I kiss her head and walk back around. I tap the cane lightly on her ass and her upper thighs. Again I gently increase the strength of my strikes. I stop quickly and start to tease her again. "Number?" I ask as I stroke her.

"4 to a 3 now Master." I continue that pattern through the paddle, crop and flogger. She does well through all of it.

"Now you have done very well the pain is over." I grab a vibe and begin to run all over her. "I want your trust me just little more." I say as I hold her with me.

"Yes Master." I hear from her.

I stand her up and bring over to a hook in the ceiling. "Raise your hands above your head." I say. She obeys and I tied her hands to the hook low down so I don't hurt her ribs.

"Number?" I ask once I am done.

"Seven." She says with fear in her voice again. This is the highest number all night.

"I told that the pain was over. This is your reward. Why are you so scared?" I ask.

"This reminds me of my old Master and it scares me." She says as she keeps her head down. I lift her face.

"I am trying to show you I am very different from him. I want you to close your eyes and focus on your pleasure." I say hoping to calm her.

"Yes Master I will try." She says in a less afraid tone. I stand behind her and run my hands across her chest moving the vibe to her nipples. I hear her gasp at the new sensation. I let enjoy it briefly before I move the vibe to her pussy lips. Run it up and down a few times before I touch it to her clit. I feel her jump against me as she moans. "What is the number now?" I ask her as I pause for a moment.

"One Master. Please keep going it feels so good." She begs. I don't make her wait as I resume my teasing. I hold her up a little as I turn up the vibe I feel her legs give out.

"You can cum when you want." I say to her as I feel her get close. She is soon cumming long and hard shortly after I give her permission. I hold her up as she cums in my arms. I untie her and bring her back to the bed and lay her down. "How are you doing?" I ask as I lay with her as she recovers.

"Good Master thank you." She answer still catching her breath.

"Where would you like to sleep tonight?" I ask her.

"In the cage Master?" She answers and questions back.

"That is fine but you can stay with me if you want. Pet and Button will be on their own tonight." I say giving her another option. I see her thinking about it.

"I would like that Master." She finally decides.

"I am glad to hear that. How are you feeling?" I ask as we relax.

"Good Master. I feel safer and trust you more." She answers. I smile at this

"I am happy to hear that tonight was a success." I say and follow it up with. "Another part of your reward is that your next few infractions will be forgiven." I see her smile as she understands and responds.

"Thank you Master." We lay in quiet for a time before I start us moving. I check in with Pet and Button before we go to the bedroom and join Mia laying down enjoying some TV with Six and Krissy. I bring Fifi to lay with us to end the evening. I feel everyone fall asleep before I do as well. I wake to Fifi screaming and kicking in the middle of the night. I grab her and hold her still I see she is still asleep but she is now the only one in the bed that is. She starts to wake up and become aware of me holding her.

"Are you ok Fifi?" I ask as I hold her. I feel her heart beating a mile a minute as she tries to catch her breath.

"Master." I see her pause. "I was having a nightmare. I am sorry I disturbed you." She says. I start to loosen my hold on her but I feel her grab at me. I tighten my arms around her again.

"You were yelling and thrashing in your sleep. What had you so scared?" I ask with her shaking in my arms.

"I was dreaming my old Master taking me back. It was worse than before." She answers as Pet and Button walk in. Now I know the whole house is awake I see it is 4:38 in the morning.

"Are you ok Fifi?" I ask as her breathing calms.

"Yes Master I am sorry I woke everyone." She says back.

"It will be ok. Do you want to stay here?"

"Yes Please Master." She says as she grips me.

"Good everyone ready to try to go back to sleep." When everyone agrees Pet and Button leave and we turn off the lights and all curl back up. I run my hand gently up and down Fifi's back "You are safe with me." I whisper in her ear.

"Yes Master Thank You." She whispers back. I feel her slowly relax as the rest of the bed settles in. Slow everyone dozes back off for a few more hours. The next morning I got up and gently wake Fifi up before moving her to the shower with me. It was then that she saw the scratches on my chest. I see her look at them and realize she gave them to me last night. She falls to knees terrified of me again. "I am sorry I hurt you Master. Please let me earn your forgiveness." She begs kissing my feet.

"Easy. First stand up." I say pulling her back up with me. "Second you do not need to earn my forgiveness it was an accident. I keep telling you I am different from the owners you knew. I hope you will believe that soon. I knew you scratched me last night but I am not mad." I say as I get back to the shower. I watch her look at me in disbelief.

"When we finish the shower we will talk more. Right now finish cleaning up." I say to her to snap her out of her daze.

"Yes Master." I get back as she goes back to washing herself. We finish and start to dry off.

"What would you like to say or ask?" I ask as she dries off.

"I don't know Master." She says honestly.

"If anything comes to you let me know." I say and follow it up with.

"Do you want to explain things to everyone or would you prefer I do?"

"Could you please Master?" She says. We head down to breakfast. Pet sits close by as we eat I fill her in on what happened.

"I want you to spend some time together. Get to know one another." I say to Pet and Fifi.

"Yes Master." After breakfast they go off together. Krissy come over to me and kneels.

"May I spend some time with you Master?" She asks.

"Mia doesn't need you?" I question back.

"I asked her permission to ask you Master." She answers.

"Well then come with me to the office and we will talk." I say as I get up. Krissy follows close by as we move through the house.

"What were you hoping to get out of this?" I ask as we settle in.

"I wanted to get more comfortable with you as you asked Master." She says. I look over to her.

"Look up at me." I say so I can see her face. Once she meets my gaze I ask.

"What do you think of how you saw me the other night?" I see her freeze for a moment trying to figure out how to answer.

"I was afraid of you then but Mistress explained it to me and I am not afraid now." She final explains.

"Good." I say glad I do not have another slave afraid of me.

"I am going to do some work. I want you to be comfortable while I do." I see her nod and relax. I work in peace for a while before I turn to her.

"I want to hear three suggestions on what to do today." I say.

"I was hoping to show you my anal training Master. I also have been used in rope bondage art. Mistress said you enjoy working with rope. Or just allow me to stay here kneeling with you." She says. I look at her thinking over all her options.

"You may kneel with me at any time Mia allows you. I may try some rope work on you later. Right now I want to hear about you anal training." I state and see a small smirk on her face.

"Were you hoping I would pick that?" I ask when I see it.

"Yes Master." She says meekly.

"Good then let's hear about it." I say trying to relax her.

"I have had my anal muscles train to squeeze and grab at a cock when it is inside of me. Mistress has seen it on her strap on and fingers but she cannot get the full effect. I would like to show you if I may Master." She says almost begging.

"You may show me of course. Go to the bedroom and get ready I will be in shortly." I say sending her off. I finish up and go in search of Mia. I find her outside in the garden.

"I am going to guess that Krissy has told you everything." She nods with a smile as my question. "You know what I plan to do?" I ask and again get a nod and smile. "Would you like to join us?" I finally ask.

"No I think you should take her alone. I know you will take care not to hurt her. She should know that too." She answers back. I kiss her.

"Is she allowed to cum?" I ask.

"I leave that up to you Darling." Mia answers. I start to leave.

"Also if she feels as good as she looks you are in for a ride. Hope you enjoy Sweetie." Mia says.

"Ok I am going to find Pet for a moment then I will be in the bedroom if you change your mind." I say as I walk away. I find Pet and Fifi getting something to eat in the kitchen when I walk back in. "How are you two doing?" I ask.

"We are well Master." Pet says.

"Yes Master." Comes Fifi response a moment later.

"Glad to hear. Do you need anything from me?" I ask.

"No Master go enjoy." Pet answers.

"Does everyone know?" I ask. I get a little nod from Fifi

"Yes Master." I hear from Pet. I laugh.

"News does travel quickly around here." I say kissing both of them.

"I will see you both later." I say leaving them to eat. I head to the bedroom and find Krissy on all fours on the bed lube right next to her. "I guess you are ready?" I ask as I sit next to her. I get back a quick.

"Yes Master." From her.

"Is this the best position?" I ask.

"It is the good for display but the best feel is if I sit on your lap Master." I get back from her.

"Shall we start there?" I ask. I see her jump to move.

"Yes Master." I hear in an excited tone. She is on my lap before I blink

"Easy does it." I say to an excited Krissy. She looks down and hold totally still.

"I did not mean to stop. I just don't want you to hurt one of us. I want you to continue." I say holding her. I see her smile as she starts to move again.

"Yes Master." I watch as she gently lubes my shaft. Stroking me as she move to position herself on my lap. I feel her anal ring as she sits down on me. Once Krissy settles in she turns her head and looks at me.

"Are you ready to start Master?" She asks. I laugh.

"I thought you had." I say jokingly.

"No Master I was just getting ready." She says.

"Whenever you are ready." I say. With that I feel her start to bounce slowly as I feel her ass start to squeeze and grip me. She begins to pick up speed her pace. I do enjoy all the new ways my slaves know to please me. Soon she asks.

"May I show you more Master?" Almost begging.

"Of course but I want you to enjoy yourself with me." I answer as I slowly hold her.

"Thank you Master." Comes her answers as she bends at the waist and start rock from side to side as she bounced slowly. I feel her start to work her muscle around my shaft as she moves.

"You have had some impressive training Krissy." I say to her.

"Thank you Master. May I straddle you to show you more?" She replies.

Bonez36
Bonez36
67 Followers