Master's Pretty Little Pet

Story Info
She finds herself at his mercy once more...
1.2k words
4.34
48.8k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a very short story (approx 1,200 words) that jumps right into the action and is written in first person. It's my very first attempt at putting something together! But having said that, I hope you enjoy :) Comments and criticisms are much appreciated!

*****

"Master's pretty little pet"

I could feel my Master's breath against the back of my neck and the gentle caress of his lips across my shoulders. Those tantalising touches sent a pleasurable chill down my back and made my pale skin goose-bump.

If only I wasn't trussed up like this... My toes could barely touch the ground with my hands tied and pulled so high above my head, leaving me to dangle precariously.

Gah! This was so frustrating... And was the blindfold really necessary?

"Such a good girl." He murmured, capturing the lobe of my ear with his teeth and giving a light tug.

Those magical words enticed a warm tingling sensation between my thighs. Something that was once so innocent sounded so deliciously patronizing now.

The possessive grip of his large, rough, masculine hands on my naked hips felt so divine. I squirmed within his grasp as his hands snaked down to my butt and gave a firm spank, sending my pliable creamy butt-cheek into a jiggle.

I yelped into the gag that was stuffed into my mouth, twisting and arching involuntarily.

Fuck, why did spanks feel so good?

"You make such cute sounds." He whispered to my ear, tracing the tip of his tongue across the nape of my neck as he held the soft curves of my ass.

I pushed my butt back into his pawing hands, emitting a feminine grunt as he continued to tease me so relentlessly.

Of course he was eager to oblige, tightening his grip and squeezing. Hard.

I could feel his calloused fingertips dimpling my butt, sending pleasurable jolts through my doughy tush.

His right hand abruptly released and slipped between the soft slender thickness of my thighs to tease the slick puffy folds of my pussy.

An uncontrollable shiver raced through me. I ached with undeniable sexual need, twisting and turning as I hung from the silken knot tied around my wrists. I was entirely vulnerable to his tormenting hands, and it was exhilarating.

A throaty moan fell from my lips as I felt him slide a finger through the slick folds of my cunt, gliding between the small damp trench separating labia from clit. He teased and caressed the lust swollen bulge of my sensitive pearl with his thumb, before delving deeper into the warm silken depths of my drooling snatch.

I mewed and twitched in pleasure, pulling tight against the frustratingly persistent knot around my wrists.

"Ah, ah, aaah." He mused, pumping his finger twice more into my needy wet tunnel while delivering a firm slap to my left butt-cheek. Soft squelches came from my soaked canal as he repeatedly plunged his finger inside, soon cramming a second and third to join the first.

I bit into the gag and moaned as my slit stretched around his digits, pulling achingly tight.

He landed another smack to my butt, leaving a warm sting across my skin.

I exhaled a hoarse moan as my pussy began to throb.

I writhed in both frustration and pleasure, desperately gyrating my hips in tandem with his thrusting fingers. I was so close... I could feel that blissful pressure building as he twisted and jammed his fingers inside me while punishing my ass with his firm hand.

"That's enough for now." He announced, and just like that he withdrew his fingers with a lewd wet slurp and wiped them clean across the back of my right thigh.

I slumped and groaned. Damn him! Why did he have to be such a fucking tease?

"Such a pretty little plaything." He cooed into my right ear.

His left hand moved to cup my left tit, giving it a firm objectifying squeeze and a light playful smack.

I gasped as the sharp sting delivered by his hand shot through the soft squishy swell of my breast, sending it into a delightful little bounce.

"Mnnh!" Of course the ball gag crammed into my mouth made it impossible to produce any intelligible sound, but I tried nonetheless.

"What was that pet? I didn't quite catch that." I could hear the amusement in his voice as he taunted me.

He was such a fucking prick, and I loved it. He knew exactly how to push my buttons and he did it expertly every time.

He twisted and pulled my lust-swollen nipples, stretching out each little nub until I groaned and arched. Just as the pain became unbearable he released my nipples and cupped my creamy breasts with his hands. He squeezed and kneaded the pliable swell of my tits until they molded to the shape of his palm. As his grip tightened, my boobs bulged out between his fingers.

A faint nasally whine lifted from my throat. I pulled on the knot secured around my wrists once more and pressed my breasts into his pawing hands.

"Such a horny little thing... And look, you're drooling." I heard him cluck his tongue.

I blushed in embarrassment. I hadn't even noticed the spit seeping around my gag. I could suddenly feel saliva frothing around my lips and spilling down my chin. Gross.

He chuckled, releasing my chest and stepping away.

When he returned, I could feel a washcloth dabbing at my lips and chin, dutifully sponging up my drool.

"There we go. Much better." He snickered and gave my right cheek a gentle condescending pat.

Could he be any more patronising? I would've kicked him if I wasn't bound like this.

"Now... Where were we?" He mused, hooking my chin with his forefinger and thumb.

"Ah yes." He lifted his hand and tilted my head backwards.

"Let's try something new. You want to try something new, don't you Pet?"

Before I could even respond, his grip on my chin tightened and he forced my head into an agreeable nod.

"I thought so. Ever so eager." His hand fell away and delivered a demeaning slap to my left cheek.

The impact drove a soft feminine grunt from my gagged mouth, and brought a faint red blush to my cheeks.

All I could muster in response was a meager little whimper. The more he toyed with me the deeper I sunk into that euphoric submissive head-space. I simply couldn't deny the burning, aching need that bloomed within my soaked cunt. It felt like a furnace.

A moment after he slipped away I could hear him rustling through a bag, fiddling with his collection of devious devices. Eventually, after a torturous long moment, he returned and stood directly behind me.

The silence was broken by his deep raspy voice.

"Are you a good girl?"

I mewed into my gag and nodded.

"Are you a good little slut?"

I squirmed and nodded again.

"Are you a good little fuck-toy?"

My cheeks blushed a bright rosy red.

Crack! The harsh surface of a leather paddle connected with my ass.

I groaned and bucked my hips forward, obediently nodding again.

"Are you a shameless little whore?"

A strange, bizarre sense of lust gushed within me as he spoke those degrading words. Abandoning any sense of dignity I nodded again.

"Good. Fucking. Girl." He growled, and wrapped a hand through my chocolate brown hair and yanked. My head snapped back as my hair pulled taut, the sharp sting against my scalp and the awkward tilt caused me to grunt in discomfort.

"We are going to have so much fun."

To be continued...