Master's Pussy

Story Info
Something short and sweet | m/f
1k words
3.66
18.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Isaera
Isaera
10 Followers

here is a little something :)

-

from your slut, issy x

-----

"Forgive me Master, I did not hear you enter."

The submissive veils her eyes and drops to her knees, shifting slowly into position. Sitting from below him, she doesn't dare look up, instead anticipating each of his moves through her other senses. She expects punishment due to her actions earlier, something like a drawn out spanking or his paddle, maybe candle wax or rope.

"Are you afraid, Sophie?" Her Master whispers coolly, her name rolling off his tongue ever so smoothly.

Sophie shakes her head. She feels his coarse hands brush blonde hair from her eyes, trailing back along her jawline down to the nape of her neck and shoulders.

"Answer me properly." He tells her, forcing her upwards with the grip of one hand.

"No Master." She says. "I am not afraid of you."

"Good. I never want you to be."

He dips her head upwards, forcing her to look him in the eyes. Sophie stares at his face, taking in her Master's long brown hair, deep honey eyes, and stubbled jawline. He dips his hands down to her waist, cupping her ass roughly, making her blush and avert her eyes again.

"Eyes up here."

His voice is rough and deep. She lifts her head up shyly, watching his hands as they fall away from her body, undoing the belt on his jeans and her eyes dropping it to the floor again.

"Look at me, please?" Dante asks this time, softer as he drops the belt to the floor.

She nods her head and obeys him, looking into his eyes with every move he makes, lifting up her skirt, watching him bite down his lip as he tugs down her panties, slapping the submissive firmly on her bare ass.

Sophie feels his warm breath on her nipples making them harden. He trails kisses from Sophie's breasts to her neck, tugging with teeth. Heat pooled between her legs and she fought hard to keep the tingling within, and as he watched one side of his mouth quirking up higher than the other in an amused smile.

Dante dipped his hand feeling Sophie hot and moist below. He moved his hands massaging her clit and pressing his fingers deep inside of her, thrusting in and out slowly, moving with a pace that seemed to unsteady her.

Sophie's hands clench the edge of the bed's wooden frame tightly, and she lets out little whimpers of pleasure, legs shaking as she stands. Dante stops to pick her small frame up. She giggles as he lifts her, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in his shirt.

He sits her on the bed and her legs dangle off the side. Sophie grabs his face with her hands and kisses him on the lips. Pulling him in closer, she tangles a hand in his hair and kisses him deeper. He kisses her back, grazing her bottom lip with his teeth as he pulls away.

"Fuck, why are you so perfect?"

The submissive slides a hand down to his waist, tugging at the waistband, taking off his torn jeans. She touches his bulge and tries to take off the rest of her Master's clothes too.

Dante hums under his breath, "Not yet, Sophie."

"Master, please."

"No." He says. "I'm not finished with you, yet."

He lifts up slightly, feeling much too stiff, groaning, "I think it's time your pussy got a little attention."

She blushes surprised as he kneels down and spreads her legs. Dante kisses her thighs, softly then harder leaving his mark on her skin. His hand reaching to cup her trimmed pussy.

"Okay, Master." She says, twirling her fingers through his soft curls, playing with his hair.

"If you want to, of course..." The dominant caresses his submissive's thighs slowly.

"Yes, please sir."

He smiles, hands sliding to move up to her hips, then moving down under her cupping those firm ass cheeks.

"Ugh, I'm so wet." Sophie moans, then laughs realising what she had said aloud.

"It's true." He clarifies, dipping a finger inside of her. Dante looks up at Sophie and flashes her a teasing grin. Without warning, his mouth and face dive slowly between her legs pushing them open further.

Sophie grips his shoulders and squeaks in surprise. Her Master closes his eyes and moves his tongue up and down her slit. She looks down and tries to keep quiet, suppressing her moans. He sucks a little on her clit before moving up to look at her.

"Hey, I do realise what you're doing..." Dante kneels down and shifts his weight. He raises an eyebrow and looks at her, "You can be loud, you know I want you to be."

He moves his head back down and moves his tongue, lapping up her juices. Dante leans in deep, kissing her pussy hungrily. She moans enjoying the sensation. His tongue begins to push a little into her pussy, parting the lips. Dante grunts and groans on her cunt.

"Please Master." She tugs at his hair again, thrusting as he eats her out deeper. Her knees shake and she shudders deeply. His tongue pushes in, swirls in and thrusts. His tongue thrusting faster, eating her more.. tasting her and he pushes his tongue deeper.

Sophie mumbles soft and incoherently loosening her hand as Dante moves away, looking up at her feeling his face wet from drinking her juices. Her hand moves down to her clit, wanting more and more. Why'd he stop? She rubs her clit, only for her hand to be slapped away.

"No, that's mine." He slaps her pussy hard and she squirms at his touch.

Dante rubs her clit instead, using his other hand to finger her, at first slowly then rougher and rougher. As Sophie thrusts her hips wanting more, he tells her to stop and pulls his own hand away.

He grips her hand and kisses it, "No orgasms for you tonight. I'm in a good mood." He gets up and sits on the bed next to her, leaning into her and kissing her shoulder. "No cumming tonight, that's your punishment. You can make Master cum instead."

Isaera
Isaera
10 Followers