Master's Sex Slave

Story Info
Submissive slut used as a sex slave/toy.
1.6k words
4.13
98.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifewhore
Wifewhore
109 Followers

My Master would occasionally have friends over in the evening. These guys were doms and they would bring their submissives or slaves with them. I would have to answer the door wearing nothing but my collar, fishnet stockings and high heels. Being the only person naked I would be embarrassed and humiliated, but I did what my master told me.

When the men were comfortable, the other women were told to strip and help serve snacks and drinks. As I brought trays and drinks around my nipples were grabbed and pulled and my ass was smacked. Being a good sex slave I just said, "thank you sir". At some point my master, to demonstrate what a good slave whore I was, would make me kneel in front of one of the men, unzip his pants and suck his cock. I had to make him cum and swallow every drop while the others were laughing and calling me a pig slut. He offered me to any of the other doms wanting their balls licked and cocks drained.

After serving everyone that wanted blow jobs, he had me get my enema bag filled with warm water and kneel in the middle of the room. He would let one of the other doms put vasoline on the tip of the tubing and insert it in my ass. Holding the bag up they would fill me and make me hold it in. I would then be allowed to run to the bathroom to relieve and clean myself while they continued to talk and drink. I was humiliated. They wanted my ass to be clean and ready to be used.

My master had a massage table with large round holes cut out for my tits and cunt. I had to lay on the table face down and he would tie me down. My big tits would hang through the hole and he put nipple clamps and weights on them to stretch my saggy udders. Then he would put a vibrating butt plug covered with vasoline up my asshole. My asshole is very tight and it would take a while to open up. The guys would have fun using the remote and watching me squirm. After it was sufficiently open he replaced the vibrating butt plug with a big pig tail butt plug. Guys would be pulling on my udders and slapping them calling me a fat cow. They reached under the table and put their fingers in my cunt, and all slapped my ass. My ass was red and stinging, but I would just say, "thank you sir".

The Dom's had their subs use me to get me ready. They pulled my tits and rubbed their tits on my ass. They took turns putting on a strap on and fucking me. They fucked my cunt from behind and opened it to a big sloppy wet hole. They made me suck the cunt juice off the dildo. Then they were told to destroy my ass. They licked my asshole and put fingers in it. When they had me writhing and moaning they were told to fuck my ass. One after the other they shoved the strap on up my ass, they also kept one in my mouth to keep me from screaming. After they pounded my ass they would make me lick it and clean it while their masters called me a slut pig. When they had finished abusing my ass they shoved the pig tail back up my ass and then served drinks and sat by their masters side.

My master told them that I was now ready to be used. Each dom was invited to fuck the pig slut in the ass. The pig tail would be removed and a hard cock would pound me until I could feel the load coming deep in me. When he was finished he would replace the pigtail until the next guy wanted to fuck my ass. Over the next hour they all raped my asshole, leaving me wimpering and moaning with jism dripping from my hole.

The other women were the fluffers. They would suck and rub and keep the guys hard. After they had their fill of my ass, one of the other women was told to lick and suck the cum out of my asshole. Then using her tongue and fingers she had to make me cum. When I did cum it was earthshattering, thrusting and spasming in her mouth. When I was untied and allowed off the table I could barely stand. I was exhausted and completely degraded and humiliated, but I loved every minute of it, and I love pleasing my master.

Other times my Master would invite male friends, over to drink and play cards. He made me answer the door dressed in a French maids uniform, a collar, fishnet stockings and high heels. It was low cut with a lot of cleavage showing, I have 38G breasts, and the bottom was snapped together barely covering my shaved cunt with a little white lace apron. I did not want to open the door and greet them but as his submissive I had to. After they came in he introduced me as his sex-slave, sex-toy and told them to call me cunt pig. I was humiliated because some of these guys had seen me before in regular clothes in our vanilla world.

Some of the guys were sceptical, but he just said "you'll see". They all sat around a big table talking and starting to play cards. I had to serve them snacks and drinks. As I would come around one of the guys played with my ass. Master just smiled so they got bolder. One of the guys grabbed my tit and I pulled away a little. Master said no no, be a good little whore, pull your udders out for them. I was humiliated but I pulled them out and let them hang, almost down to my belly button. The guys were amazed at how they hung and how huge my nipples were. They all reached up as I came around and pulled my nipples, laughing and calling me a cow. They squeezed my big fleshy breasts, twisting and pulling on my nipples, mooing and simulating milking them. One reached under the apron and around the fabric much of the uniform bottom to put his finger in my wet cunt. Soon he had my big used cunt lips hanging out either side of the tight pulled uniform crotch.

Master then told me to show them what a good little sex-slave and whore I was. He had me crawl under the table and go from one guy to the next unzipping their pants taking out their cocks and sucking them off. I licked their balls and shafts before deep throating them. I sucked them all dry swallowing every drop. I love cock and love sucking cock. I am a cum whore.

After the guys had their fill of blow jobs they kept drinking and playing cards while I served and serviced them. After quite a while they decided they had enough cards and Master had them lead me into the bedroom. He made me strip off the maids uniform, lay on my back and spread my legs. Then he had them tie me to the bed so I couldn't move. He invited them all to fuck me. One at time they shoved their cocks into my cunt, pounding me and coming up my hole. By the time the fifth guy fucked me I was a wet open mess with cum oozing out. One guy stood over me jerking his cock off until he shot his load all over my face and tits. A couple of the other guys decided they were going to shoot on me too. Open your mouth slut. Let's see if we can shoot it in. They got some in my mouth but more on my face in my eyes and in my hair. Master said "isn't she a good piece of fuck meat". They said I was a real cum dump as they enjoyed wiping their cocks on my face. I was degraded and humiliated as they called me all kinds of names. Whore, slut, cum dump, fuck meat, fat pig. The truth is though that I love being humiliated and this turned me on even more.

Master made me get on all fours with my ass sticking up in the air. This is my favorite position. He spread my ass cheeks and showed off my huge vagina and protruding cunt lips and clitoris as well as my asshole. He told them that I loved taking it up the ass and that it was an open receptacle for their pleasure. One guy put the head of his cock against my ass cheeks and told me he was going to put eight inches right up my hole. He slowly put his cock head into my asshole and I started crying. It was big and hurt going in. They held me so I couldn't move and he shoved it in all the way to his balls. It was initially painful but a wave of pleasure and an intense orgasm overcame me. After he shot his load they all took turns up my ass. I came again and again until I thought I was going to pass out. Master told them when they finished with my ass to put their pricks in my mouth. I was an ass to mouth whore. I had to blow, lick and clean every one of them.

There were many more card games after this and other parties as well. Master liked using me as his sex-slave, sex-toy. I love being a submissive used slut whore.

Wifewhore
Wifewhore
109 Followers