Master's Surprise

Story Info
Slave give her Master birthday present.
1.9k words
4.18
19.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
298 Followers

All events and persons in this story are fantasy or fiction.

I am still without an editor, so please excuse any mistakes in grammar and story flow.

Enjoy pfanv

*****

My Masters birthday was a month away, and he gave me a $1000.00 budget to get him a present. Lately, he would text me a message to put myself in different types of bondage for him when he arrived home. He also introduced some latex garments into my wardrobe of clothing. He also wanted me to wear tall heels I was present wearing 5-inch heels, and I was almost walking on my tip toes because of my very small size 6 foot. He was patient with my slow progress, and I had been a bit whiney about my sore feet.

So I started to plan my surprise by ordering two pairs of ballet boots the ultimate high heels. I had one month to learn to walk in them delivery time was two days. In my spare time, I snooped in Masters internet browser history to see what else he was interested in. Finding a website devoted to latex doll suits completely covering the wearer in latex, hole for the mouth with and a zipper for the pussy and ass access, no eye holes or earholes, finding the order page, I carefully measured my body and ordered one.

I waited impatiently for the boots to arrive when they did I excitedly unpacked the ballet boot and forced my feet into them for the first time lacing them up and admiring the way they hugged my small feet and shapely legs. I pulled myself to stand for the first time in the ballet boots pain shoot up from my feet and ankles I collapsed back on the chair. Well, pain or not I was committed to this most of my $1000. Budget spent already. I pulled myself back to standing and ignoring the pain took a few steps using the wall for support. Walking ten steps and turning and walking back to sit in the chair. Checking the time I still had another hour before I had to prepare for Master. Knowing once her saw me in them, I would be wearing them as my everyday footwear. Master only worked weekdays, so I only had 20 days to practice.

Ok now up and bear the pain I had 40 minutes left before I had to prepare for Mater's arrival home. So I stood up and staggered around the room the pain forced tears from my eyes, but I was determined, so I continued to circle the room. At the end of the 40 minutes, I was able to take a few steps without using the wall for balance. I removed the boots and hid them away. Assuming my slave position by the door with latex bra with my pierced nipples poking thru the cutouts for them then adding the clover clamps connected with a heavy weighted chain per the instructions he texted me.

Each day after Master left for work I would force my feet into the ballet boots and practice walking in them. By the second week, I could do most of my chores wearing them but still in quite a bit of pain. The third week I worked on the stairs, they were now just uncomfortable, and the latex suit arrived on Thursday but too late for me to try it on. Tucking it and the boots away I prepared for Masters arrival. A side benefit of the ballet boots was that my normal 5-inch heels no longer gave me any trouble. Master noticed this and rewarded me with an hour of TV. Friday I tried the latex suit on all but the helmet the suit was red and the black ballet boots contrasted nicely with it. By Friday I was wearing the ballet boots all day was almost pain-free and when I put my normal heels on, I felt short.

I was thinking about how I wanted to present myself to Master then remembered a small section the latex website about people who shipped themselves in crates. How was I going to get a crate and pack myself in it and ship it to Master at work? Thinking of Master close friend a Dom who lived close by I placed a quick phone call and she agrees to help me. We planned to meet Monday once Master left for work she had connections that could make the crate to ship me in. I was having a hard time containing my excitement over what Master would think when he opened the crate in his office and found his own personal latex fuck doll wearing ballet boots.

The Dom showed up first thing Monday morning and helped me into the latex suit including the helmet and ballet boots sitting me on the floor had me hug my knees to my chest and measured how big to have the crate made. She told me, she would make sure Master was in his office alone on Friday to receive and up pack me. I wore the boots all day that last week knowing I would most likely be wearing them the rest of my days. The Dom called on Thursday and said she had the crate and made all the arrangements to have it delivered to Masters office and would be over Friday morning at 9 am to help me into the crate. Thursday evening was tough as I had to keep reminding myself not to act too excited.

Master finally left for work, and I powdered my body, and the inside of the suit put my long hair in a braid. Then wiggled into the suit attaching Masters favorite nipple clamps before pulling it over my large tits lacing up the ballet boots and laying out the straps the Dom would use to strap me into a tight package. She knocked on the door just as I had it all laid out. She had two large men with her they carried the wood crate into the house. They removed the lid and the large bag of packing peanuts. She then helped me get the helmet on and had me sit down and hug my legs to my chest putting a strap at my ankles and around my back and pulling it tight and second one at my knees and around my shoulders the cuffing my hands to the strap at my ankles. She had the men pick me up and lower me into the small padded box dumping the packing peanut in covering me completely. The men the screwed the lid on and carried the box containing me out to the truck. I knew it was a 30-minute ride to Masters office.

I was so excited I had to force myself to breathe normally and not hyperventilate. The ride seemed to take forever when I felt the truck stop and the crate being picked up and put down then felt the rolling along. I Knew I was at Masters office. I noticed before I the helmet was sealed over my head that written on the box was Happy Birthday. The cart stopped twice, and I felt the elevator rise and then rolling down the hallway. Forcing myself to breathe normal knowing Master would be opening me up soon. The crate was picked up and placed on the floor. I could faintly make out voices and the lid being taken off. I felt hand removing the peanuts then the crate being tipped over and I was dumped on the floor.

I could hear Master say well what have we here as he rolled me to sitting position. I tried to say surprise Master, but it came out grabbled because of the ring gag holding my teeth wide apart.

"Slave is that you?"

I nodded my head, and a few seconds later his hard cock slid into my mouth. He face fucked me still bound in a tight package soon I felt his large cock spasm as he came down my throat. I felt the warm, loved the feeling spread thru my cramped body as he stroked my head. He undid the straps but left the handcuffs on I struggled to my feet (toes) as that is what I was standing on in the ballet boots and strutted around the office slowly as the latex helmet was blocking my vision. What a wonderful present come on back in the box and let's get you home so I can play with you properly. I folded my body back into the box very happy Master was excited to play with me. He dumped some of the peanuts back in and put the lid back on. A lot of bumps and movement later I heard the tailgate on Masters truck slam and then being driven.

We finally stopped, and the lid was removed.

"We are home slave get out of the box, and I will help you into the house."

He told me to step up the two steps into the house. He removed the helmet.

"Master do you like your present?"

"Yes very much."

"Master your present very much needs to pee please unzip me."

He quickly unzipped me, and I hurried to the bathroom. I felt his eyes on me as I strutted down the hall in the ballet boots. I looked into his eyes on the return trip.

"You walk in the ballet boots very good."

"I bought two pairs so I can wear them for your pleasure, in fact, I feel short when I wear the 5-inch heels now. I would have bought more pairs but you only gave me a limited budget, and I wanted to keep it a surprise. Now if Master pleases put the helmet back on and use your fuck doll as you please your slave desires but to please you at all times."

He put the helmet back on and used me roughly dumping cum in all my holes over the next few hours. Later he helped me out of the suit, and I went and cleaned up as a good slave should. When I was freshly clean inside and out and perfumed and powdered, I put the other pair of ballet boots and my micro mini skirt which was all I was permitted to wear in the house and went to find Master. He was in the office on the computer ordering more pairs of the ballet boots in different styles and colors.

"Ah, my beautiful slave after you prepare dinner you may have two orgasms for such a creative present. I suspect I will have many hours of fun with the suit. However, did you learn to walk in the delightful boots so fast."

"I got them less than four weeks ago, and I only had weekdays to practice it was very hard and for the first few days the pain almost overpowering, but now they feel natural. I knew once you saw I could wear them they would be my everyday footwear and I see I was correct."

"Yes, slave I just ordered five more pairs. Look what watching you walk in them has done," he said as he placed my hand on the tent in his shorts.

"Master may your slave have your cum in her mouth or would you prefer one of my other holes I am all clean."

"For such a wonderful birthday yes you may have it in your mouth."

Ah master is so good to me it was worth all the pain to learn to walk in the ballet boots and the painful ride in the crate. I thought as I devoured masters wonderful cock using one of my free orgasms when he came deep in my throat.

The end

pfanv
pfanv
298 Followers