Masters Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't suppose you would object if I add to my video collection?"

"Honey you do whatever you want with other women, but I have a husband and two kids to raise in this town. No way are you going to film us. Promise that now."

"Two kids?" said Masters, "who's watching them?"

"Don't worry, they're both at camp. This was supposed to be my night to welcome hubby back. Now come over here and bring that big sexy toy."

An hour later Heidi slipped the cock ring off of Masters and he came in a torrent all over her. They were both soaked so they headed for the shower and she soon had him rock hard then climbed onto his Cialis cock and rode it until they exhausted the hot water. He carried her back to the bed, her legs wrapped around his head in a standing 69 as he tongued her. They fumbled their way across the room, arriving as she climaxed for what must have been the tenth time. Daylight came and they fucked through the morning.

"My pussy is worn out but my ass is nice and tight, and hey big guy, you got to wear a condom in my back door." This suited him because Master's cock was rubbed raw. After mutual lubing they eased the tip of his cock onto her rosebud and began working it inside. She grunted and pushed back as slowly his latex sheath disappeared into her. Masters loved the sight of her ass rearing up, gradually accepting him in quarter inch increments. Finally his balls brushed her skin, his belly resting against the tattoo on her back. Following a minutes rest, he slowly withdrew and repeated the process, faster this time. After her groans and growls encouraged him for another twenty minutes, he shot his load and she immediately pulled off of him, ripped away the latex, and finished him with her mouth. As he lay semi-comatose on the bed, Heidi dressed, kissed him lightly, and quietly slipped out the front door. For one of the few times in his adult life, Masters had been bested by a horny female. He closed his eyes and drifted off to a satisfied dreamless sleep. Hours later the apartment intercom rang. It was Rochelle getting off shift.

12