Master's Visit Ch. 1

Story Info
You meet your submissive for the first time.
1.8k words
4.08
14.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, when I check my mail, I’m surprised to find a message from you to meet you at the airport. You are coming down for a job interview and your trip down here coincides with my days off for the week. You tell me to wear my corset, stockings and high heels, no panties and a thin dress that just barely covers the tops of my stockings, so that to the casual observer I look to be meeting my boyfriend at the airport. I am also told to wear slut red lipstick and nail polish, and lots of black mascara and eyeliner, my cunt is to be freshly shaved and my hair just washed and left hanging down.

I hurry around, getting ready to meet you and I arrive just minutes before your plane touches down. As I tap my way down the hall to your gate, my heart races and I’m aware of a slight throbbing in my cunt. As instructed, I wait, leaning with my back against a pillar and my feet apart. I watch the passengers streaming through the door, so scared that I won’t recognize you, but as soon as I see you, my heart races even more. I wait for you, warned of the consequences of initiating our first meeting, and feel you walk up to me, touch me on the chin and lift my face up for your kiss.

Then I feel myself being lifted up off the ground in a great big Bear hug and hear whispered in my ear “Very good so far, rabbit. Now let’s get my luggage and see how much better you can be.” With that you stride off, and I try hard to keep up, but not used to walking so fast in such high heels, I finally ask you to please slow down. You stop and let me catch up to you, and with a Harumph, you reach out and swat my bottom, not enough to hurt, just enough to let me know you expected better from me.

With a quick look around, you back me into an alcove, lift up the back of my dress and start rubbing your hands over my bare ass. I’m so afraid that someone will see us, but your hands are making me weak and soon I start to moan. You tell me to part my legs, and I feel your fingers sliding in my wet slit, pinching and tweaking and then I really start to moan.

You laugh and step back, smooth my dress back down over my ass, offer me your arm and we start back to the luggage claim area but walking more slowly this time. We repeat the alcove experience a few more times, each time a bit different, until I feel like I’m about to explode, I’m so on edge and ready to cum. We get your bags and head out to the parking lot, stow them in the trunk of the car and head off to your hotel.

Just after I pay the parking, before we enter traffic, you tell me to drive to a park, preferably one that is suited for nefarious schemes. I just look at you and you respond by pulling my skirt up and stroking my cunt. Shuddering, I do as I’m told and within a few minutes, we’re in a forgotten park, where it’s dark and cool under the trees, and we are alone.

You tell me to park the car and get out, pull my dress over my head, and stand there for your inspection. My eyes widen but I do as I’m told, legs apart, hands behind my head, chest out, waiting for you. You tell me to close my eyes and as I do, I feel your hands running over my body, up and down my legs, between my legs, over my breasts, pinching the nipples. Your touch is driving me crazy, making me so hot, and then I feel the soft touch of leather caressing my skin. I shudder and moan deeply, waiting for the first blow of the flogger, but all you do is run the strands over my body, watching the tenseness gradually leave as the leather continues to caress me. I feel you leave me and then hear the trunk open. I sense you come back to stand behind me and feel you place a collar around my neck and a blindfold over my eyes.

You have been so silent and I begin to worry that perhaps I have displeased you in some way. I feel and hear the clink of a leash being attached to the collar and you tell me to follow. I stumble along in the darkness, so scared of what is to come next and yet so eager for it. We stop and I feel my arms being stretched up and then around a tree, my legs being stretched far apart and restrained. I lean against the tree for support, aware of the rough bark biting into my skin. Again I feel your hands exploring my body, tweaking my lower lips and then pinching my nipples.

I hear a chuckle as you discover how very wet I am, and an outright laugh as I jump when you stick your fingers deep in my cunt. You tell me to stay still as you start to rub my ass again, then from nowhere I hear the swish of the flogger and feel it hit my ass, not really hard enough to hurt, but still hard enough to make my cheeks start to sting. You start a pattern of soft strikes, going from one side to the next, then up and down my body, gradually intensifying the strikes, until I’m dancing to the tune the flogger plays. I start moaning, and your hand reaches between my legs and rubs my clit, making my hips buck from need.

I ask for permission to cum, and you laugh, knowing I’m a long way from really needing to cum, and you tell me to lean back away from the tree, let all my weight hang from my arms. I lean back a little ways, scared of letting my arms handle all my weight, and feel a hard “CRACK” against my ass, making me cry out in pain. You again repeat your instructions to lean back and this time I do, to feel your lips on my breasts, licking them, sucking the nipples, and then small explosions of pain radiate from the nipples.

I can’t see what you’ve done, my guess is that you’ve clamped them, and it’s all I can do to keep from screaming. I’m not used to such intense pain in my nipples and I whimper, begging you to take them off. Instead I feel you tug on them, and then another explosion of pain as you clamp my clit. This time I do shriek, and I start babbling please Master oh god please Master take it off oh god please take it off. You start rubbing your hands over my body again, telling me it won’t be for long, calming me down, telling me what a good rabbit I’ve been and how sexy I look tied up to the tree.

I finally stop writhing, and feel you drop to your knees beside me, feel your hands on my cheeks spreading them and then feel your tongue and lips on my ass, licking each welt, kissing the pain away. Then I feel your tongue running up and down my slit, probing at my ass hole and I tighten it, scared of what you have in mind. Your tongue keeps licking, and you tell me to relax, that you want me to learn to like this, and not fear it.

While your tongue is stroking my ass, your fingers get busy stroking my cunt, so that I begin to identify the two kinds of stroking as one, bringing pleasure to my inflamed mind. I finally relax, and your tongue darts in and out of my ass. I feel your finger gather my wetness and then press against my asshole, your voice soothing me and telling me to relax, and then your tongue starts licking my cunt, slow even laps, and I forget about the invading finger and concentrate on your tongue.

I feel a pressure and then your finger is stroking in and out of my ass in time with your tongue. My hips start bucking, oh god it feels so good, and I start begging for permission to cum. My nipples are being raked by the tree bark, I no longer notice the clamps, and I’m so wet the juice is running down my legs. You keep stroking, tongue and finger in unison, and my body is tensing, on the edge of cumming. With a final hard thrust you tell me to cum, and I start shaking and screaming, cumming so hard on your tongue and fingers. I sag against my restraints, and you reach up and jerk the clamps off, sending me back over the edge. My mind spins off into LaLaLand.

When I finally come back to reality, you have me cuddled in your arms. I look up and you and all I can murmur is thank you Master. You swat me on the butt, tell me to get dressed and then drive you to your hotel, where more is to be expected. After all, you haven’t cum, and your cock is straining at your pants. I drop to my knees and ask if I may please be allowed to suck your cock. You tease me by pretending to consider it, and then I found my mouth being invaded roughly by your cock. You force your cock deep into my throat, making me gag, and reach down to roughly play with my still sore nipples. I do my best at sucking your hard cock, teasing the underside with my tongue, cupping your balls in my hand.

Your hands twine themselves in my hair, then suddenly I feel you pull my mouth off your cock and turn me around forcing my head down and my ass up. Then with a roar, you plunge your cock in my cunt, thrusting deep and hard, taking me roughly. With a few strokes you cum, filling my cunt. You pull out spilling the last of your cum on my ass. You tell me to lick your cock clean, and to reach into my cunt and eat our cum from my fingers. I do so and am rewarded by having you nuzzle my breasts. You tell me what a good rabbit I’ve been and tell me to get dressed and take you to your hotel, with no further delays. You take off my blindfold and I’m surprised at how dark it has gotten.

A sudden clap of thunder explains the darkness and we hurry to the car, getting in just as it starts to rain.