Master's Whore

Story Info
First time meeting between master and whore.
812 words
3.48
35.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had meet on a chat site and had quite a lot of long conversations and I had agreed to become his whore, he had quite devilish tastes compared to my limited vanilla sexual encounters. He was 55, I was 22 I like older men and he had awakened something in me that I had never felt before, this is the story of our first meeting...

I was in room 73 of the hotel he had booked, my instructions were to be clean, waxed and naked. I had gone through my instructions, I did not want to displease my Master as his punishments had been quite brutal so far.

I left the door unlocked as he required, placed the blind fold over my eyes and got onto all fours, it was nearly 1pm I was anticipating the arrival of my Master, I had been stroking my breasts and pulling and twisting my sensitive nipples, I could feel that between my legs I was damp. I remembered Master's final instruction and the most important, I was not to speak, I am his toy for enjoyment and he will command me.

Next thing I heard was the turning of the door handle, I was ready for Master, I could hear him undressing and next thing I felt was his huge hands running over by e cup tits and then I took a sharp breath he was clamping my sensitive nipples left then right, ahhhhhhhhh it hurt and I said that, next thing I felt was a slap of both tits and being told to take it and he knew I liked it.

My hands and feet where then tied with ropes and to the bed still on all fours, my pussy and ass were on display. Whore he commanded today we are going to push your holes to the limit, you came here a tight young whore, you will become my red, swollen and stretched whore by the end of the night.

Master then continued his work and placed a clamp on my clit, I nearly jumped out of my skin but did not say a word, he connected the chains from my nipples to my clit and showed me that if I was a bad whore this is what it would feel like, if I please him I would know the feeling of pleasure.

Since I was being a good whore, he had a present for me, I opened my mouth and I what felt like a pipe was being placed in my mouth, this was the biggest cock I had ever sucked he forced my mouth open as he kept on feeding his cock into my mouth, I started by sucking the head and then more and more was going into my mouth until Master had forced nearly his whole 10 inches into my mouth, I was gagging and saliva was running down my chin onto my tits as I continued to try and take this beast in my mouth. I felt his hands on my head forcing it into his crotch and licking and sucking and chocking on that huge cock, this went on for about 5 mins until I starting chocking on his precum the next thing I new Master was behind me and I could feel his cock rubbing up and down my slit to my ass.

I was not prepared for what happened next, master lined up my ass with his whole 10inches forced it into my virgin ass popping my anal cherry, I was screaming and crying as he shoved it all in upto his balls, he then takes the chain connecting my nipples and clit and says if you don't stop sobbing and start enjoying this cock, he will really break me in today.

As he withdrew his cock I could feel my asshole stretched, he was spitting in my hole and then slammed it back in, he was relentless with his pounding, as my ass got used to his size and girth I started grinding on him and he said, that's it whore I knew you had it in you, he then took hold of my tits and with both hands was using that as leverage as he destroyed my ass, he was fucking me so hard I peed as he got deep inside me, the pressure was unbelievable and he had managed to get all of him into me, I started to rub my clit and as soon as I felt him cum, I rubbed and pulled those chains until I had cum all over his dick.

Once he had pulled out, he was very happy with his handy work and loved how he had ruined my ass, the next thing I heard was him say it is time to ruin that lovely cunt, I think a fisting is in order whore...to be continued.