Masturbated on Cruise Ship Pt. 01

Story Info
A tale about being forced to cum against my will on vacation.
1k words
3.82
56.1k
19
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
81 Followers

One summer I went on a cruise overseas. Sooooooo much eye candy, with the heat the women wore bathing suits almost all day long, and if covered were merely clad in see-through, sheer wraps...may as well wear nothing at all! Well I found a nice quiet place to lounge and read on my first day, I bought a new book just for this reason. I barely read, the only time I ever do is on vacation when I try and stay away from tv and other mindless media. There was another reason I wanted to find a semi-secluded spot. I had a new toy I wanted to test out, a sort of pocket pussy (PP), a miniaturized one that was so quiet I suspected I could wear it out in public and no one would know.

I was eager to get a nice vantage point for an unsuspecting sunbather. I climbed to the almost top deck of the ship, the further up u went the less people there were. When I got to this deck, I ceased climbing. I found my destination. Just out the portside door I could see a wonderfully sexy woman all by herself. Lying on her stomach with her bikini top unclasped and dangling down the sides of her reclined patio chair. I walked past her, and picked a chair that had no way to get behind me so I eliminated anyone sneaking up behind. And was facing the only entrance to that area so I would know if someone else came through.

I set my things down and pulled out the control for the PP; turning it on to the lowest setting. No need to go overboard just yet. The control was very simple, a hand-held remote that simply adjusted the vibration and speed of my new stimulation tool. I enjoyed a bit of danger. I actually set it running and then walked across the promenade and put it down on a rail behind her. I was anticipating having a nice secretive orgasm while trying to remain composed. See just how fun public orgasms can be.

No sooner had I returned to my chair with just enough time to conceal my now-full bulge when a family entered the area, putting a huge damper on my fun. Father, mother, twin teen girls and their little brother. And to further add insult to injury, they took the only obstructing view on the deck, blocking my view of the sweet sunbather I was just about to cum from secretly spying on her. I went to reach down for the control and quickly realized I hadn't thought the situation through. I was now fully hard and had nothing but a book and my hat to conceal me, using them to cover my crotch would be quite obvious. Now I was in the presence of teens and didn't want the trouble that came with a public indecency charge.

Maybe if I try and ignore the stimulation I could get soft again, after all I had no view of the sexy sunbather anymore. Now I was forced to look at this new family and was only now noticing how hot the mom's body was. She was pretty average in the face, but her body was killer. Only now as she removed her shirt was I privy to this info. My dick responded with a pleasurably throb. Maybe this new sexy arrival would be better than I expected! Shifting my eyes to the father he was staring straight at me, making sure I wasn't perving over his wife. Good thing he couldn't see my eyes behind the mirror lenses. I was indeed undressing her with my eyes and he was none-the-wiser. My head mimicked like I was reading my book, making sure to turn the page every few minutes for added effect.

I then noticed the teen daughters, now peeling off their clothes too. Father was being overprotective as one would, never breaking stare my way. I found myself captivated as they had even hotter bodies that their mother. I couldn't tear my eyes away, and felt my thick cock grow even more, putting more pressure from the toy on it. This was completely unexpected, and I found myself getting way too turned on.

This was far more dangerous than I first planned. I did my best to keep my dirty little secret under wraps but it was ridiculously tough. The teen twins were barely 18, I surmised, so taboo to be attracted to them. I made one last attempt to seem inconspicuous, raising my head to appear like I'm just now noticing them and hanging it back down to seemingly resume reading, to appear uninterested in the family's presence. I was soooo interested. I was actually taken aback at how developed they were for their age and really couldn't take my eyes off them!!

They sat in their chairs, both of them, facing me. Their father had diverted attention now to his own business as I guess I seemed to not be a threat. I was almost drooling as I perved over his girls. Periodically distracted by the rotating vibration stroking my cock under concealment. I watched as they looked at me, at each other than giggled. One took out her lotion, glanced back to make sure dad wasn't watching, then poured a gob of lotion in her palm, rubbing it on her stomach, all around, up to the chest...then her hands disappeared under her bikini top, I imagined how sweet her young nipples would be, but had to wonder no sooner as she made sure to let her bikini top slide to the side and reveal a little too much. I realized at this point I was actually head-up staring, no longer looking inconspicuous. I darted my eyes to dad who luckily hadn't noticed, but back to the sister and they were both smiling and looking my way. I knew then I was going to be the subject of a little teasing. I couldn't leave. With my raging hard-on I would have to wait until everyone else left.

I hung my head in shame, to their enjoyment. I know, I saw their faces delight in my reaction, cause even though I now had head down, I was still unable to take my eyes off them. I knew I was going to be captive to whatever show they were going to put on. But what could they do in their dad's presence? I would soon find out just how weak my will power is.

Subob
Subob
81 Followers