Masturbated on Cruise Ship Pt. 02

Story Info
A tale about being forced to cum against my will on vacation.
1.6k words
4.33
40.2k
12
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subob
Subob
81 Followers

Back-on to their father who was seated with wife beside him, the girls sat facing me, glancing at each other and then to their own bodies as they continued applying their sunscreen. There I sat, in my mind I was mouth-gaped-open, but in reality I sat stoic with my head down, feigning that I was reading, eyes strained from peering up and over my glasses at them. I had hoped I was not so conspicuous, but somehow these two knew I was perving over them. My pants quietly buzzing with the vibrating pocket pussy keeping me so so hard. I shifted to try and alleviate the pressure but moving it just made it feel better. I could feel the vibrations through my entire pelvis.

My mouth was going dry as I stared uncontrollably at the sight of sweet young underboob. 18-year-olds had the most amazing bodies. Teen 1 had incredibly hard nips, poking out so far they made a shadow under the mid-day sun. Teen 2 with the underboob kept moving her hand too close to her thin bikini top and kept inching it further up, now starting to show some areola. A ruckus behind them briefly shot me back to reality. The mother had suddenly got violently ill and rushed off with the father to their cabin. On their way out, the father not even glancing back at his scantily clad teens, shouted, "Watch ur brother. We'll be back later". And then we were alone.

I couldn't help but be drawn into the commotion. I realized I was visually watching the door where they left, I glanced back to the girls who were staring at me devilishly, smirking. I shyly shot my head down again, trying to resist getting too turned on. I'd just have to NOT watch them. But it was ridiculously hard. While lil bro had run off to the far end of the deck, Teen 2 gasped as she held a handful of sunscreen lotion, she squirted out waaaayyyyyyy too much, I was intrigued and found myself staring again. She giggled with her sister and slapped some excess lotion on her leg, the began rubbing it in. Teen 1 picking up some and doing the same to her sister. FUCK! I had to watch them practically grope each other, their skin was now so shiny, glistening under the sunshine.

I tried one last time to seem uninterested; pretending to raise my head, see them and bury my head in my book again. Whether they believed me or just wanted to have more fun, the continued soliciting me from across the way. Even if I truly wasn't enticed, the buzzing around my cock would have kept me engaged. My eyes were darting back and forth, from T1s pokies to T2s underboob, now so revealing her nipple was about to make an appearance. They then turned up the tease. T1 reclined her chair, lying on her front, unclasping the bikini top and handing her sister the lotion. T2 obliged, applying the smooth cream to her bank, slowly spreading it around, down the small of the back. Then onto the part of the cheeks that were revealed by the skimpy bikini bottoms.

Her hand pushing the bottoms closer to the center, showing off more of her sister's bum. Her feet were pointing to me, I had a clear view of her crotch, she spread her legs to allow her sister the finish lotioning up her inner thighs. I was certain she had already applied lotion to the full of her own legs but was not disappointed. It appeared as if T2 was now groping her sister! Her hands were really rubbing in the cream in between he sister's juicy thighs. I couldn't be certain from the angle but I suspect her hand touched off her sister's pussy at least once!! I was enthralled, wanting so bad to just yank down my pants and go to town on my desperate, throbbing dick. At least I was being stimulated in some regard, the buzzing now subsiding to a droning "hummmmmmm" ... Seems my dick was used to the feel now.

Then I felt the rhythm change, the pocket pussy was speeding up, increasing the vibration mysteriously. It was the boy, he found the remote I stranded across the deck from me, and was pretending it was a gun - shooting his sisters. The sisters never noticed this, but I was now being teased much worse than before, I feared I would be too enticed and explored in my pants, then I'd be screwed with a huge stain on front of my shorts and no easy way to conceal it. I'd have to try not to be too turned on, it's all I can do. The sisters were making it tough, after scolding their brother and confiscating the remote, they sent him back to their room. After fiddling with the knobs and gauging my reaction to it they figured out what I was up to and made it their mission to torture me as much as they could. I wanted to admit what I was doing and just end it all, but I was in too deep. I'd surely get charged with something, public indecency, lude behaviour...nothing I wanted to be convicted of!

The sisters were devious, making me watch them, making me feel enticed by their young bodies. I was helpless to control anything about the situation. I was sort of cornered, in a completely aroused state, and held captive so-to-speak by these two teen sisters. I could feel an orgasm building. I looked around to try and take my mind off the tease, but was too curious what they were up to, my eyes always returned to them. Then I was done for ... I wanted to cum in public but not like this! They both sat up now facing me, peeking around to make sure no one could see, and set out to make me cum right then and there.

T1 was now fondling herself, one hand plucking at her ridiculous hard nipples, the other fingering herself down the front of her bikini bottoms. T2 had started rubbing the remote up against her bikini bottom, sliding it back and forth over her now damp pussy. The movements spun the dial and flicked the switch that alternated the speed and rhythm of my cock teasing device. It was like she had her hand down MY PANTS and was groping my dick. It was more than I could resist. I got to the point of no return, feeling my dick beating in unison with the pocket pussy. I started to cum, I couldn't keep my composure, tensing up to this point in trying to keep my cum from escaping, I relaxed my body, slumping in my chair a little, unable to mute my "ohhhh gawdddd". My mind was racing as I pumped ounce after ounce of goo into my shorts, warm and dripping...this was crazy!! I was cumming uncontrollably in public, two young teen girls with their finger's literally on the button, making me cum for them.

I watched as they delighted in the conclusion, giggling and huddling to themselves whispering about my ordeal, loving that they had such power over this grown man's defenceless dick. My shorts were soaking, a large wet patch on front. Obviously, I just came in my shorts or I pissed myself. I wasn't sure which I preferred. I would have to make my way back to the cabin without being seen, it would be near impossible. Covering my crotch with my hat or book would be way too evident.

I made no attempt to hide my intrigue, now full-on facing them, removing my glasses and just staring at my young teen dominatrices, the look in my eyes was utter defeat. I wanted to take back the remote and retreat to the safety of my bed. One sister stood up and crossed the promenade to me. Standing over me, I in her shadow, it was a very sexy feeling, knowing she just controlled my cum. In her juvenile voice she asked me if I wanted the remote back. I pleaded "YESSSSS!". She informed me I could only have it back if I flashed her my junk. If I didn't she'd show her parents the remote, tell them some wild tale about how I made them watch me jerk off, that outcome was surely worse!! I reluctantly agreed. I stood up. Grabbed my waistband and just before I pulled them down, she told me it would be for 5 seconds, no less. I didn't want to but had no choice. The girl had me cornered and blackmailed. I pulled the shorts to my knees, standing there while she ogled me. Watched her lick her lips and she wildly imagined the things she would do with my cock, it was an impressive specimen, even now being only half hard it was still larger than some men's fully-erect penis. I counted the seconds while she eye-raped me. Then quickly covering up as soon as I muttered "FIVE!"

As promised she handed over the remote, thanked me graciously, and strolled back triumphant to her chair. I couldn't help watching her sweet ass jiggle its way across. They gathered their things and made for the only exit, turning as they got to the door, T1 says, "Oh by the way, my sister just filmed you exposing ur yummy cock to me, so we're not done with you yet. Now we have some real evidence, so you better do what we want. It's going to be a long cruise...very long..." she informed me, eyeballing my bulge.

It would indeed be a long distressing vacation. I had no other choice but to succumb to the will of two teen girls.

Subob
Subob
81 Followers