Masturbaterix

Story Info
"A dominant woman who controls her men via manual orgasm"
1.2k words
3.98
23.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mediastar
Mediastar
28 Followers

My Mistress is a Masturbaterix. She loves cocks. More specifically, she adores making them cum.

Partly this is because she loves the fact that she can- not every woman has her technique for wanking men to orgasm- often it's too hard, too gentle, too fast, too slow; in her case she has an expert grip, an innate understanding of how cocks work. But fundamentally, it doesn't matter, since she is TAKING the orgasm rather than giving one, and in that context, it doesn't matter how satisfactory her technique- you WILL give her the orgasm she desires, however painful and premature or delayed that might be.

Partly it is because she loves the animal pleasure of it, especially if she is combining it with another stimulus, notably pain. I have seen her brutally jerk men off with a powerful arm across their windpipe, specifically to see how their body reacts to the conflict she brings it.

And partly this is because, despite undoubtedly being a sexually dominant woman, she also loves to please, and the orgasm is usually her method of delivering this pleasure- a pleasure she gives you, but to make herself happy.

Throughout her sexual life, she has been required to make men of all ages cum, and for a wide variety of reasons- to protect herself, to attract a man, to get rid of one; to make others jealous, to prove she is still desirable, to control a desperate man with an erection- but only when she is good and ready. Your orgasm, but her decision.

Loving cocks and manipulating a man via that base physical bond works for her at all kinds of levels. Usually jerking a man off would be seen perhaps as a submissive act, but this implies the owner of the cock has a say in how and where this happens; in Prims' case it will happen specifically when, where and how she demands, and she very seldom fails to induce a powerful and noisy emission when she has decided to empty your balls to her satisfaction. That's her satisfaction not yours- she may well go on milking you way after you think you have given her everything you have, just to see how you cope, just because she can.

Her fascination with cocks includes making them change shape and colour, for she will regularly slap, bite, kick, tie, tether, stretch and trample on them, just to examine your reaction. In this way one's cock and balls are often red raw and sore before she decides to finish the game by milking you- this trial, where the cock owner is unsure whether to scream in pain or pleasure, makes her very happy indeed. Her work is all about this conflict, and the battle of wills, using sex as the weapon.

I have seen her at work in many situations; following men into private rooms in sex clubs and demanding they wank for her, only to tell them what a poor job they are doing and take over; tying me to a cross and jerking a young boy off over my own tied testicles; gathering a group of wankees together and tossing me off with gay abandon over them as she orchestrated them wanking and sucking each other. There have been some others I have had to enjoy vicariously, and thankfully many other times when I have been happy to provide the lubrication for her when ordered- over wardrobe mirrors, inside my jeans, and even on the floor in a hide on a nature reserve. As her faithful submissive, usually I have been punished at length first- and so no matter how painful it becomes as she harvests my spunk, it is a blessing compared what came before.

Usually in these situations the men will think they have earnt the right to cum, and that she has favoured them by allowing it. Much more frequently they are simply the nearest cock at a time when she needs to feel a cock between her fingers and watch it spurt and dance to her tune. Depending on her mood she may kiss them as she pumps them hard, specifically to mix the sensual with the brutal, and feel their heady agony as she empties them. On other occasions, she may prefer to get them to admit they love being wanked, wish to cum to please her, say anything she wants them to simply to get to that point of delicious release. They probably never hear, and certainly never get to feel, her own arousal which is at least as extreme as their own, even though superficially the pleasure is all theirs.

Of course as a keen student of CBT issues Mistress has experimented with cock milking and ruined orgasms. The first is simply an extension of her appetite for seeing a cock empty itself at her command, and she has happily used vibrating eggs and bullets and sundry other electronic devices to induce a heightened state of arousal in her subjects and force the cum from them in a more industrial fashion than her gloved hands could deliver- the fact that they have even less control over their orgasm than they are used to amuses her greatly.

However the ruined orgasm is more of a challenge, since it sometime means preventing them cumming or ensuring that the orgasm itself is less than satisfactory, and this is often contrary to her own zeitgeist. She has spent many hours experimenting with cocks in this way- bringing them close, judging their arousal, and then suddenly backing off and watching the red angry cock pulse and jive, before its load either slowly dribbles down the shaft like a glorious ice cream machine or stays trapped inside, to be released on another occasion of her choosing.

On one occasion recently she had me naked on my leather sofa, her lovely latex clad fingers at work underneath me somewhere; a finger in my arse perhaps, and another simply rubbed seductively across the underside of my helmet. She refused to change the pace or the method despite my begging, and after some 20 minutes she finally had me bucking and jabbering and writhing as she forced it out of me, her glee matched only by her studious appraisal of how she made it happen at all.

Of course Mistress has lots of other talents that are certainly not available to all; she is a very well accomplished cock sucker, with a spitting cobra of a long tongue that engulfs my cockhead and lips that latch on to my glans and suck all the juice from inside, either pumping brutally to emphatically empty me, or kissing and licking softly at my secret places to co-erce it out more gently. Her cunt is always wet, often greedy, and has the vice like grip of a roman slave girl half her age, and on the rare occasions I have the privilege to service it, always a marvel.

However it is her manual technique that is the cornerstone of her dominance of men. She will hurt you, she will examine you, you will be an object for her study and a toy for her amusement; and just when you think she is repaying you with a lovely hand job, you realise that even your orgasm is not your own, even that is going to be painful, and that even that belongs to her.

Mediastar
Mediastar
28 Followers