Masturbating & Cumming for Mom Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom & son have sex while watching Spanking the Monkey movie.
7.1k words
4.43
121.3k
84
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Show time. With Jennifer drinking a little too much wine, Michael makes a move on his mother while watching a movie. Actually, Jennifer is the one who makes a move on her son.

Continued from Chapter 2:

Instead of covering himself, he continued masturbating himself. Stroking himself faster, he stroked himself harder. His mother stared at him as if seeing his cock for the first time. In the way she stared at his erect cock and never removed her eyes from his erect cock made him even more sexually excited. He only wished she'd reach out and touch his prick and feel his prick in the way he so wanted to reach out to feel her tits and finger her nipples. He watched the impressions of her big nipples erect themselves through her thin, sheer nightgown.

'Oh, my God, he loved his mother's tits,' he thought.

As if giving her the cue, whenever he was getting ready to cum, he leaned his head back upon his pillow and stared at his mother. As soon as he gave his mother the cue that he was ready to cum, such a bizarre sequence of events, she grabbed some tissues from his nightstand and sat beside him on his bed. Stroking himself faster and harder while staring at his mother, he ejaculated his load of cum all over his chest, his stomach, his hand, and his penis.

Instead of ejaculating all over himself, he wished he could ejaculate all over his mother. He wished he could ejaculate all over her hand, her tits, and her face. He wished he could give his mother a cum bath. He wished he could ejaculate in his mother's mouth.

As if she was his personal masturbation nurse instead of his mother, his personal cum slut, she wiped the cum from his chest and from his stomach with a handful of tissues. Then, she wiped the cum from his cock and his hand before dabbing the head of his prick with her cum filled tissues. With her sitting there beside him and staring down lovingly as his erection, he so wanted to put her hand on his cock for her to give him a hand job. He so wanted to put a heavy hand to the back of her head and push his mother's head down on his throbbing prick for her to give him a blowjob.

While he imagined her sucking his cock, he so wanted to feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown before stripping her naked. He so wanted to cum in his mother's mouth. Only, even though what they were doing was incestuous, the fear of crossing the line of incest was what stopped him from having sex with his mother. With her flashing him and with him flashing her and masturbating for her is one thing, but actually crossing the incestuous line by having sex with his mother was something else entirely. Even though he so wanted to have sex with her sexy, shapely MILF of a body, he just couldn't bring himself to cross that line.

'Oh, my God, I so wish I could put her hand on my cock before forcing her mouth down on my cock,' he thought silently to himself. "I so wish my mother would stroke me before blowing me. I'd love nothing more than to cum in her mouth while watching her swallowing my cum.'

Instead, reluctantly, he got up to use his bathroom. When he came out naked, she was still there while watching him put on his underwear, his jeans, and his tee shirt. He wished he could see his mother naked in the way she was seeing him naked. He wished he could watch his mother get dressed in the way she watched him get dressed every morning. He wished his mother would strip herself naked and take a shower with him after breakfast. Only, this repeat, incestuous show of exhibitionism and voyeurism was over until the next time tomorrow.

Chapter 3:

This was it. This was finally it. After four years of exposing himself to his mother, masturbating in front of his mother, and cumming for his mother while allowing her to spank his naked ass with her wooden paddle and wipe his cum from his naked body, he wanted more. Tired of being sexually frustrated, he wanted to have sex with his mother. In the way he wanted his mother to touch and to feel his naked body, he wanted to touch and to feel her naked body too.

With his mother immodestly, immorally, and incestuously walking around him in her short, sheer, low cut, sexy nightgowns, he wanted to do more than just look and masturbate over all that he was seeing and all that she was showing. Even though what they were doing was as incestuous as it was sexually exciting, it was not as sexually satisfying as having deep, penetrating incestuous sex with his mother would be. With his mother constantly and continually giving him down blouse peeks of her bra and cleavage and down nightgown views of her naked tits, he wanted to touch her breasts and feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. With his mother constantly and continually giving him up skirt peeks of her panties in up skirt views and her naked pussy in up nightgown views, he wanted to rub her clit and finger her pussy.

How much more teasing could he take? He wanted more than just teasing. He wanted sex, incestuous sex. After four years of her sexually teasing him and four years of him incestuously lusting over her, tonight was the night he'd make his move. Tonight was the night he'd finally touch her, feel her, and solicit his mother for sex.

He bought her a bottle of her favorite wine and bought two of her favorite movies, Spanking the Monkey and The Secretary. Usually it was the average perverted man and not the average motherly woman who liked those type of sexually titillating movies but his mother was no average woman. She was an exhibitionist and voyeur. She was a cock and cum slut. She was an incestuous whore but she was his whore.

With him having watched both movies a couple of times, enough for him, his mother had watched those movies a dozen times. Finding them so very erotic, she loved both movies. In what she paid out in rental fees, she could have bought the movies 10 times over. Now that he bought her the movies, she owned them and could watch them however many times and whenever she wanted to watch them.

Whenever he thought of his mother watching those movies, especially in the privacy of her bedroom, he wondered if his mother masturbated over those movies in the way that he masturbated over his mother. Imagining her fingering her nipples with one hand and fingering her pussy with her other hand, he wondered which scenes were her favorite scenes and why. Obviously only thinking about this own sexual wants, needs, and feelings, he had been oblivious to his mother's sexual wants, needs, and feelings. Now that he knew she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, he was paying attention. Now that his mother showed her incestuous lust for him, he was going to make her his woman.

As if she hit him over the head with a baseball bat for him to finally get it, instead of paddling his naked ass with her paddle, he finally got it. With the apple not falling far from the tree, much as he obviously did with him masturbating so very many times, his mother obviously liked sex, perversely perverted sex and incestuous sex. Just as he was a sexual man, obviously, his mother was a sexual woman. As she did when watching Spanking the Monkey, she liked watching movies with mother and son sex. As she did when watching The Secretary, she liked watching movies that had male domination and female humiliation. Putting two and two together, in the way she humiliated him by spanking him, maybe his mother not only wanted to have incestuous sex but also wanted him to humiliate her while having sex.

'Wow,' he thought. 'It was time he took advantage of that knowledge and used that information to his sexual benefit."

Maybe by watching these movie together, she was hoping that he'd dominate her, humiliate her, and force her to have sex with him. Just as he'd like nothing more than to dominate his mother and humiliate his mother, if that was what she so wanted, he'd like nothing more than to have sex with her. Maybe by watching these movies together, she was hoping that he'd demean and shame her by forcing her to do dirty, nasty, and incestuously sexual things to her sexy, shapely body. Just as much as he'd love to degrade and disgrace his mother, he'd love to do dirty, nasty, and incestuously sexual things to his mother's sexy, naked body. Hoping he was correctly reading her and reading the sexual situation correctly, he just hoped that she was as horny and sexually frustrated as he was. He just hoped that she sexually ready and incestuously wanted him as much as he sexually and incestuously wanted her.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

With tonight the night, tonight was their movie night. Instead of sitting in the reclining chair while watching her expose her naked ass and pussy from a distance, he sat on the couch next to his mother. In all the years, reserving the couch for his mother on the hopes that she'd flash him an up nightgown of her naked pussy and/or naked ass, tonight he wanted to be closer to her literally and figuratively. With him sexually excited to touch and feel some part of her, tonight was the night he'd make his sexual move. Whether consensual or forced, hopefully consensual, tonight was the night he'd have sex with his mother. Tonight was the night that she'd suck him before he'd fuck her.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I'm so sexually excited that I can't even think straight.'

With her wearing another one of her short, sheer, sexy nightgowns, a pale blue one this time, he hoped she wouldn't mind if he cuddled with her. Maybe now after suspecting that she sexually wanted him as much as he sexually wanted her, he'd find the courage to touch and feel some part of his mother's sexy and shapely body that he shouldn't touch and/or feel. He'd love nothing better than to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples, before rubbing her clit and squeezing her round, firm ass. Even though he'd love to feel her tits, finger her nipples, rub pussy, and squeeze her ass, he didn't want to rush her by groping her and sexually assaulting her. He had more respect for his Mother than that. Willing to see how it goes tonight, he'd take one step at a time.

Instead of making his touches appear accidental, wanting her to get his message, maybe while cuddling with her he'd somehow find the nerve to deliberately touch her and feel her where he should never touch and feel his mother. Maybe helping to relax the both of them, his mother would drink enough wine that she wouldn't realize that he was inappropriately touching and feeling her. Maybe by her possibly pretending that she was drunker than she was, she'd use the wine the excuse of her drinking too much wine to allow him to touch and feel her. Maybe as much as he wanted to touch and feel her, she wanted him to touch and feel her. Maybe with him touching and feeling her, she'd touch and feel him too.

Hoping to forestall her modesty while hoping she'd sit there with her legs spread and her nightgown up to her waist, he placed the throw over her legs and lap. While placing the throw over her lap, using the blanket as his ulterior motive, as he slid the blanket across her shapely thighs, he raised her nightgown higher and higher. He hoped by having the throw over her lap, she wouldn't have the need to sit so ladylike with her legs closed and her nightgown pulled down. In the way he exposed his naked cock to his mother every morning, he hoped his mother would take the hint and expose her naked pussy to him. That way, if she didn't know how much she was exposed and how much she was showing him, maybe she wouldn't mind flashing him a little more. Maybe she'd flash him her naked pussy.

'Oh, my God, he'd love nothing more than to see his mother's cunt,' he thought while imagining seeing more of his mother than he was seeing now.

He'd love to reach his hand down and, instead of feeling just her nightgown, perhaps he'd feel his mother's brown, trimmed pubic hair. In the way he always wished his mother would feel his cock, he'd love to feel his mother in between her legs. He'd love to feel his mother's fur. He'd love nothing more than to finger fuck his mother while feeling her tits, fingering her nipples, and sucking her big breasts.

Maybe with her allowing him to touch her and feel her, she'd allow him to feel and finger her warm, wet pussy. He'd love nothing more to rub her clit. He'd love nothing more than to finger fuck his mother. He'd love nothing more than to masturbate his mother. He'd love nothing more than to watch her and to hear her cum.

'Oh, my God,' he thought.

Just the thought of touching his mother in her holiest of holy places made his cock throb. As much as he'd love for his mother to wrap her hand around his prick, he'd love to rub her mother's clit while fingering her pussy. As much as he'd love to rub his mother's clit while fingering his mother's pussy, he'd love to feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. As much as he'd love to feel his mother's breasts while fingering her nipples, he'd love to feel and squeeze her naked ass.

'God, I so want to have sex with my mother,' he thought. 'After four years of sexually teasing one another and tempting one another to cross incestuous line, tonight is the night I make my move. Tonight is the night that I finally have sex with my mother. Tonight is the night my mother sucks my cock, I cum in her mouth, and she fucks me.'

With her not wearing very much, a sheer, sexy nightgown, tits for cock, he decided not to wear very much either. Making himself more comfortable too, he put on his pajamas bottoms but without underwear and a tee shirt. He hoped that sometime during the movie his erection would make a surprise appearance and take a bow to her appreciation. He hoped that sometime during the movie, after his cock made its way out of his pajama bottoms, his mother would take the hint and touch him and maybe even wrap her fingers around him to stroke him. Now or never, if his mother didn't touch him, he planned on not only touching his mother but also putting her hand on his cock.

'Oh, yeah, tonight was the night for mother and son sex,' he thought.

# # # Lady of Erotica # # #

"Which movie would you like to watch, Ma, Spanking the Monkey or The Secretary?"

He looked at her with sexual excitement in the way she looked at him with sexual lust. He wished his mother would spank his monkey. With her favoring her broken leg, he wished her could help his mother take a shower in the way that Susan asked her son Ray to help her take a shower in Spanking the Monkey. In the way that James Spader as Mr. Grey ejaculated cum all over his secretary's ass, Lee Holloway played by Maggie Gyllenhaal, he wish his mother would allow him to masturbate and cum all over her naked ass. He'd love to play out the scenes of one or both of those movies. How hot would that be to sexually role play with his mother? Under the pretense of just acting, how hot would that be to have sex with his mother while role playing a scene from a movie.

'Action,' he thought while imagining a director on stage directing him to have sex with his mother.

Now he felt like such an idiot. Duh? Spanking the Monkey, one of his mother's favorite movies, is about a son who masturbates himself over wanting to have sex with his mother while caring for her after she had broken her leg. Later in the movie, the mother asks her son to help her take a shower.

'Are you kidding me? That scene was so hot. He only wished his mother would ask him to take a shower with her,' he thought.

The Secretary, his mother's other favorite movie, was about a boss emotionally, physically, and sexually abusing his secretary. Under the threat of being fired, he ordered his secretary to lean over his desk, raise her skirt to her waist, and lower her pantyhose to her ankles. Then, instead of feeling her ass and/or fingering her pussy, her boss masturbated himself while standing behind her and ejaculated his cum all over her naked ass. Maybe that was what his mother was hoping he'd do with her all of this time, take a shower with her and cum all over her naked ass.

'Oh, my God,' he thought over the thoughts of showering with his mother and cumming all over her naked ass.

"Oh, my God," said his mother showing more emotion than he ever saw her show. "I love the shower scene in Spanking the Monkey where the son helps his mother take her shower."

As if she was thinking about him helping her to take a shower, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. The shower scene? She likes the shower scene where the son helps his mother take a shower?

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'Is that a hint? Would she like me to help her shower? Oh, my God. I'd love nothing more than to help my mother shower her dirty, naked body. I'd like nothing more than to help my mother wash her dirty, naked body. I'd love nothing more than to wash my mother's dirty, naked tits, her dirty, naked pussy, and her dirty, naked ass.'

'Are you done washing me, Michael,' he imagined his mother asking.

'No not quite Mom. You're still very dirty. Now that I've rinsed the soap from your naked body, I'm going to have to lick you clean,' he imagined responding before licking his mother where no son should ever lick his mother.

Unable to stop his horny brain from visualizing his mother wet and naked while in the shower and while he licked her clean, he suddenly thought of helping his mother shower. Maybe his mother wants him to help her undress, strip her naked, and shower with her in the way he'd love to shower with her. Maybe his mother wants to help him undress, strip him naked, and shower with him in the way he'd love her to shower with her. Maybe she wants him to give her a bubble bath. Rub a dub, dub, he'd love to have some sexy, incestuous fun with Mom in the bathtub. Daring himself to say what he was thinking, when he blurted out his thoughts, surprising even himself, he couldn't believe he said what he was thinking.

"I can help you shower sometime Ma," he said. "Maybe we can shower together."

She looked at him stunned until a sexy smile betrayed her shock. He imagined himself standing naked with a huge erection in the shower with his naked mother. With the shower wetting their naked bodies, he imagined pushing his mother up against the cold, wet, tiled shower wall. He imagined kissing her, French kissing her before making love to her and before fucking her hard.

"I bet you'd love to help me take a shower. I bet you'd love to see me naked in the way that I've seen you naked," she said. "I bet you'd love to have sex with me in the shower. I bet you'd love nothing more than to make love to me before fucking my brains out of my head."

'Oh, my God,' he never heard his mother talk like this before. Either she was drunk or horny. Maybe she was both.

Hoping his erection would make a surprise appearance beneath the blanket, suddenly his cock pulsated and throbbed in his pajama bottoms with the thoughts of taking a shower with his naked mother. Not allowing this opportunity to slip away, he responded in kind to his mother betting that he'd not only love to help her take a shower but also would love to see her naked too. He'd love nothing more than to have sex with her naked body while showering with her. Yet, never had he been as outspoken about the subject of incest and incestuous sex as he was now.

"It's every son's sexual fantasy to see what he shouldn't see of his mother," he said with a dirty laugh while staring down at the big impressions her erect nipples made in her nightgown.

Suddenly, the image of him washing his mother's back and her firm, round ass before washing his mother's big tits, filled his brain with incestuous thoughts while hardening his cock with sexual lust. He imagined washing his mother between her legs while rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy. He imagined his mother becoming so sexually aroused that she had sex with him right there in the shower.

12