Masturbating for Michelle

Story Info
Friend watches him wank for her.
768 words
3.67
177.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krrlaf
krrlaf
34 Followers

As with other couples, we had a pair of friends that we regularly socialised with. Often we would discuss sex and, over time, the conversations got more and more daring, pushing back the boundaries. During one meal with Richard and Michelle, Michelle and I had discussed wanking. As a sort of standing joke, we talked about me wanking in the garage while she watched. The conversation moved on and nothing more was said. We finished the meal and got a cab home. Richard and Michelle were staying the night, so the drinking continued. Eventually, the Michelle reminded me about wanking for her in the garage. I said OK. Tracy and Michelle went to the garage while I went to the bathroom. By the time I got outside, Tracy and Michelle were standing in the empty garage with the garage door open

The garage is at the back of the house opening onto the service road. This road is T-shaped and the house was pretty much at the cross of the T. The garage therefore faced straight down the service road. There was no electricity in the garage, the only illumination therefore being from the streetlight immediately outside the garage.

As soon as I got to the garage I stripped naked, and revealed a substantial erection. Michelle noticed my hard cock, giggled and pointed it out to Tracy. I was naked, in full view of anyone coming down the service road, faced with two women. The two women were against a wall, so I leant against the other, took my cock in my hand and began wanking.

For reasons I did not understand at the time, Tracy disappeared back into the house. This left Michelle and I, me, naked, leaning against one wall wanking slowly, her leaning against the other, staring at my cock and with a half smile on her face.

After a couple of minutes, Tracy reappeared with a camera, threatening to take photographs. I had no problem with that, but she lost confidence and scampered away. This was slightly disappointing, as I would have liked her to watch too. I even followed her half way down the garden, naked and erect asking her to come back. Eventually I returned to my position, and resumed wanking.

There was a few moments of silence, Michelle watching me wank, my naked body illuminated by the yellow wash of the sodium street light. Soon, she asked me how it felt. The answer was great. I suggested it would feel better if she would whip me with my belt, but she did not want to. Instead, she just leant against the wall watching me wank. I'm not sure whether it would have been better if she had whipped me, as that would have changed the relationship. As it was, we found ourselves calling each other's bluff, Michelle not believing I would go through with it, me, knowing that, not believing she would stay. So there we were, Michelle watching me wank, wondering if I would come, me watching her looking at my naked body, wondering if I would come before she lost courage. And so it hung for some minutes. Eventually, the pressure began to build in my balls and my cock began tingling, the signal that I was getting ready to ejaculate.

It was at that point that I decided that, right there, naked, out in the garage, visible from the road and being watched by a woman, that I was going to come. My strokes began to get harder and faster. Michelle asked me again, how it felt, but I could not answer. This was fantastic, a wet dream coming true. All of the time, neither of us believed that it would happen, but neither of us wanted to be the first to pull out. By now, I was desperate for her to stay until I had come. I was worried that the alcohol would prevent me from coming, but now I knew that I would and I was building up to a climax.

Finally, I could stand it no more. Involuntarily, but without taking my eyes off Michelle's face, I dropped to my knees. My thighs were spread wide apart, my back arched and torso stretched, and my red and swollen cock grasped in my fist, wanking furiously. Within seconds I came in huge gushes, my spunk splashing onto the garage floor. As the last droplet fell from my cock, Michelle said "Good boy" and walked back into the house.

I calmly stood up, slowly got dressed, locked the garage door and walked back into the house.

krrlaf
krrlaf
34 Followers