Masturbating for Sandra Ch. 02

Story Info
Sis-in-law gives instructions over the phone.
2.5k words
4.39
70.4k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/19/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krrlaf
krrlaf
34 Followers

Most of my stories are extracts from a journal I started keeping some years back, for my own erotic entertainment. I thought I was the only person who did this, until I discovered Literotica and hundreds of other like-minded people. The only embellishments are to make the story more interesting to read.

One other fact is that I am always naked when at home. Lesley insists upon it and I love it. I love the feeling of the air moving against my skin. I love being looked at when I am naked, particularly by women who have their clothes on. Being naked when everyone else is dressed leaves me vulnerable and strangely powerful at the same time. When we have visitors, it is up to Lesley if I get dressed. Originally, I had to be clothed every time someone came over, but over time, that rule has been relaxed. We do not have a full-blown BDSM lifestyle, but I have to be available for bondage, whipping, masturbation or sex at her demand. I can put in a request for any of the above, but it is within her gift.

* * * * *

About two weeks later, Lesley was out for the evening and I was carrying out her instructions. These were to tidy up the house, sort the laundry, etc while naked and erect. I was to maintain an erection for two hours by masturbating then, after 9pm, it was up to me. I could either continue masturbating or not, but I was not to ejaculate without permission.

We often play this game. It is part of the humiliation and exhilaration of being naked and under somebody else's direction. Of course, I could just strip, wank and get on with stuff, but this would deal only with the physical need and removes the added edge that the psychological bit brings. Besides, that would be cheating. So I came home from work, took my clothes off, knelt in front of the mirror and watched myself stroke my cock to an erection. Still wanking, I wandered into the kitchen and began my chores. I have often wondered what the woman who overlooks our kitchen makes of the naked neighbour who always seems to be erect. I know she has seen me. Maybe I'll find out one day.

Sandra rang just before 9pm with a message for Lesley. After delivering the message, she asked what I was up to. Being raised correctly, I told the truth and repeated Lesley's instructions, adding that at that specific moment, I was kneeling on the floor masturbating. As it was now past 9pm I asked if she would mind if I carried on masturbating. I wondered if Sandra realised I was telling the truth. And if she did, I wondered if she was enjoying the thrill as much as me.

The conversation that followed was probably one of the most inane we have ever had, which convinced me that she believed me when I said that I was masturbating, and that she was enjoying listening to me get more and more aroused. Otherwise, she would simply hang up, wouldn't she? Of course, this turned me on even more, and I had to interrupt myself a couple of times to stop myself from cumming. Sandra waited patiently while I panted into the phone, before picking up from where I had left off, as if nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

A couple of minutes more of this and things were getting a little desperate. My cock was rock hard and my balls had expanded enough to become quite painful. I had to either stop, which I really did not want to do, or cum, which I couldn't, because I did not have permission. Then of course, it dawned on me. I needed permission, but there was no specification over who should give me permission. I could ask Sandra. It also occurred to me that, if I was to maintain a policy of honesty, I could tell Lesley when she asks, that I had ejaculated during the evening, but it was OK, as Sandra had given me permission.

This made me smile a bit. So, more than a little breathless, I interrupted Sandra with,

"May I have permission to ejaculate?"

She laughed and said, "What?"

"Well, I've been masturbating the whole time we have been speaking, as well as the previous two hours, and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out. I need to ejaculate very soon, but I need your permission."

She thought for a minute, and said, "No, I don't think you can cum just yet".

It was my turn, "What?"

"I think I'd like to listen to you suffer for a little while. Anyway, as I was saying…". She carried on with our conversation – as if I was listening! I slowed down my strokes and loosened my grip. My hand was barely touching my cock and hardly moving, but still it twitched and every contact caused a shudder than ran up through my anus and my spine, causing little groans and squeaks into the mouthpiece.

"Are you struggling there?"

"Yes, please let me cum" I begged.

"Just a few minutes more. You do this sort of thing often?"

"What? Masturbate?" It was not possible for me to put a sentence together.

"Yeah, but while talking to someone on the phone."

"First time." I spluttered.

"No it isn't. You wanked while I was listening a couple of weeks ago, after you did my housework for me. I think you enjoy it. Tell me you enjoy humiliating yourself by wanking while I listen?"

"I enjoy wanking while you listen"

"Not good enough"

"I love to humiliate myself by kneeling on the floor, naked and wanking, while you listen on the phone".

"OK. Now if you ask me nicely and tell me what a dirty little wanker you are, I shall give you permission to cum."

"I am a dirty little wanker who likes to wank and degrade himself while you listen. Please may I come now?"

"You have ten seconds to cum. 9. 8. 7. 6. 5. 4."

With a low moan a great stream of spunk squirted out of my cock and fell across the timber floor. A squeal accompanied the second, even more intense spasm. I totally forgot that I was holding onto the telephone as I had one of my most protracted and vocal orgasms, splattering spunk over the floor.

"There's a good boy. Now as a special treat, you can lick the mess up. Byeee." Sandra rang off. I replaced the receiver and bent to my task, licking up every drop.

30 minutes later, Lesley came home and found me on the sofa, naked and erect, masturbating. I had been reliving the telephone conversation. She did not wait for me to speak, but collapsed on the sofa next to me and said,

"Go outside and wank then. And put the kettle on as you go out."

A couple of weeks later, Sandra and I were with the rest of the family at a do somewhere. We found ourselves alone in a quiet corner, and I decided to bring up my wanking habits.

"Thank you for allowing me to ejaculate the other night."

"It's a pleasure. Do you always wait for permission to cum when you wank?"

"Normally. I don't have to of course, but that's part of the fun."

"And do you always wank when speaking to someone on the phone."

"Only women I now, who might like the idea. I like to think that they can hear my breathing change, as I get aroused, but they're not sure if I really am masturbating. There's always the possibility that they'll get curious and ask me what I'm doing. Of course, depending on how well I know them, I'll tell them the truth. Even then, they may not believe me."

"Do they always let you cum?"

"You're the first one I've asked. That's why I thanked you."

"Did you clear up the mess like I told you?"

"Of course"

"Did you like the taste?"

"I could have done without the floor polish"

"We'll see what we can do about that next time. Would you like to wank for me again?"

"Yes please"

"When?"

"As soon as you like. I'll be at home Tuesday".

"Be kneeling on the floor naked at 6pm Tuesday night, and start wanking. Don't stop for any reason – other telephone calls, people knocking at the door, anything. You're not allowed to ejaculate until I give you permission. I'll call sometime before 8." With that she moved away.

5.55, Tuesday night and I was kneeling on the timber floor in the lounge, next to the telephone. I was naked and already turned on about the impending events. As soon as the timer on the video turned to 6.00, I grasped my already erect cock and slowly started wanking. Almost immediately, I had to rest. My cock was twitching, and I could have ejaculated in about three seconds. I needed a distraction.

I switched on the television and turned the volume down low. Then continued masturbating with my left thumb on the mute button. I figured she would want the phone to be answered immediately.

Ten minutes later the phone rang, and despite the instantaneous reactions, I still nearly shot my load in excitement. A telesales person! In the next hour, I had four more calls, two messages for Lesley and two more telesales. By 7pm, I had got interested in a television programme, and I was watching it while wanking slowly. This is not unusual. Evenings alone are always spent naked and erect. The only unusual bit was the kneeling on the floor next to the telephone. I had decided that Sandra had probably been teasing me and that she would not ring. Never mind, it had been good while it lasted. I'll see it out until 8pm, and then have a quick wank in front of the mirror.

I was even annoyed when the telephone rang thirty minutes later, interrupting my programme. I absent-mindedly picked up the receiver.

"How's it going?" Sandra!

"Fine, thanks"

"Describe to me what you're doing."

"I'm kneeling on the floor in the lounge, naked. I am masturbating and have been for about an hour and a half, without ejaculating. I have been erect all of that time"

"I'll have to watch you wank one day" Oh God, if only! Instantly, my cock stiffened and my balls tightened. The familiar tingling began at the base of my cock and ejaculation was only moments away. Only supreme concentration and a temporary cessation of stroking prevented 90 minutes of preparation being wasted.

"That'll be nice" That'll be nice? That'll be bloody fantastic!

"Anyway, I think you have something to tell me. What are you?"

"I am a dirty little wanker who likes you listening to me masturbate" Oh God!

"And what would you like to do now?"

"I'd like to cum now, please" Oh God! Oh God!

"Beg me"

"Please, please may I cum for you while you listen? Please let me cum, I'm begging you" Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!

"You may cum in your mouth" Oh Go….What!

"What!"

"You heard. Cum in your mouth."

"How?" I think I already knew.

"Lie on your back and lift your legs in the air"

I assumed the position with the phone to my ear. "Er..right"

"Now, lift your buttocks and bring your feet down over your head, so that they touch the floor behind your head. A good bit of yoga, this."

The last time I had done this I was considerably younger and had a good deal less weight. I was also dressed.

With some trepidation I began moving my feet down towards my head. Surprisingly, they responded to my instructions and soon I was almost folded in half and had my toes on the floor above my head (I hope my chiropractor doesn't read this). I was also staring at my engorged cock, not more than a few inched from my face.

Sandra said into my ear "Are you ready?" I gave a sort of strangulated "Yes".

"Good, now masturbate to ejaculation and make sure you cum in your mouth" With one hand holding the telephone and the other pumping at my shaft, I had a bit of difficulty with my balance. I corrected this by spreading my legs and using my feet as sort of outriggers. I wondered if I would cum before I caused serious damage to my skeleton. Fortunately, Sandra was contributing.

"What would Lesley think if she came home now to find you on the floor in the lounge, naked, with your arse up in the air, your cock pointing at your face as you masturbate? And even worse, with me on the other end of the telephone. Would you like to do this for me while I watch? I would kneel by your head and squint down your cock, making sure you were lined up properly. Would you like that? I might have to kneel on your feet and hold on to your balls, to make sure you couldn't go anywhere until you cum. Are you ready yet?"

I couldn't say anything throughout this. I was in such a humiliating position naked on the floor, staring at my own throbbing cock, feeling the pre-cum fluid dribbling onto my lips. Then imagining Sandra kneeling over me watching me wank and hearing her talk like that in my ear. I couldn't take anymore.

I gurgled into the phone "I'm cumming"

My fist pumping as fast as I could, feeling the ejaculation fast approaching, going beyond the point of no return. Still Sandra's voice was in my ear.

"Open your mouth. Wide. Make sure you squirt into it. Every drop. Don't swallow or spit, just hold it in your mouth."

I felt my muscles tighten and the fluid surge up from my balls up my shaft. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and felt the pelvic muscle spasm and watched a stream of spunk spurt out of my cock and felt it, warm against my tongue and the back of my throat. Another spurt and I could hear my grunts in the earpiece, accompanied by a small gargling noise. I continued pumping and more of the fluid filled my mouth. Eventually, I was spent.

I lay flat on the floor, my cock and balls throbbing, with a slightly open mouth full of spunk.

"Well then spunk boy, how does that feel? Have you got a mouthful of spunk?" I sort of bubbled something into the telephone. "Let me hear you gargle it, like a mouth wash. Make sure you coat all of your mouth with your spunk? Is that nice?"

I washed the fluid around my mouth, mixing it with my own saliva, making as much noise as possible.

"OK. Now swallow it" Another humiliation? More exhilaration? I had already gone so far, this didn't seem to matter. It took two swallows to completely empty my mouth. I still lay on the floor, breathing hoarsely.

"Feel better now"

"Yes, thank you"

"Good, what do you say?"

"Thank you for letting me wank for you"

"You're welcome" Sandra hung up.

krrlaf
krrlaf
34 Followers