Masturbating on a Plane

Info
Joining the Mile-High Club - Solo Flyers division!
312 words
4.54
45.1k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luke_k
luke_k
51 Followers

I once heard a great joke from a comedian who excitedly announced on stage "I just joined the Mile-High Club!" The audience cheered and applauded him, and he continued "Solo Flyers Division!" I wish I could give credit to the comedian who said this but it wasn't somebody whose name I recognised and I can no longer remember it.

Inspired by this joke, I decided that I would try doing this for real on a flight I was on. I recorded myself on my mobile phone (cell phone, for my American listeners). I sat in my seat and discreetly worked myself up (you can hear how I kept this hidden on a full plane) until I was ready to go to the bathroom and finish myself off. You can even hear the stewardess interrupting me in my seat as she brought drinks and snacks around!

In case you are wondering, yes this genuinely happened as described. Fortunately there is an awful lot of background noise on a plane so I was able to record my voice pretty clearly with my phone held fairly close to my mouth, and I don't think the people either side of me could hear what I was saying.

As per my other contributions, I would love to hear any feedback you have. I love to hear where people were, what they were wearing and what they were doing while they listened to me. Public messages would be great if you enjoyed it as it helps others find me. If you would like to send me a private message I can assure you I read every one of them. Where a listener leaves a contact e-mail address, I have so far sent a personal reply to every one of them.

Please give me a star rating. Very few listeners do this but it really helps us contributors.

--:--
--:--
1.0
luke_k
luke_k
luke_k
51 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

this

wankerholic42wankerholic425 months ago

Sorry I’m a bloke, but I am so into masturbation and listening to someone wanking and cumming really turns me on. Though I do prefer watching someone masturbating! Just joined this site and wondering whether you’re still contributing. Anyway, I’ll enjoy the other experiences you’ve posted. Thanks for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awful

You should be on the register for that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Only_yours

Wish I was the one beside you ;)

PS: If anyone interested in phone sex mail me at: lydia.alissamartin@gmail.com

Kit_SKit_Sover 4 years ago

You should definitely do more of these, i love your voice, you turn me on a lot

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Widow Next Door A married man and a widow fell in love unconscionably.in Loving Wives
Dad's Ex-girlfriend During my mom's absence, my dad planned to fuck his Ex.in Mature
Carol Becomes a Cuckquean I learn to serve my husband's lover.in Fetish
The Babysitter Scam Babysitter and the Husband. Who is hustling who?in Erotic Couplings
Babysitter Porn A babysitter fucks her married boss.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories