Masturbating Outside by a Hot Night Ch. 02

Story Info
Public nudity madness as a teenager.
3.4k words
3.9
16.2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wood_
Wood_
124 Followers

Confessions, but mostly horny ramblings... Episode 2

I told you last time I'd probably tell you about other of my dirty solo adventures. This first one I put up seemed to have brought some interest among some people in this community, and that's very motivating for me to start sharing more. This is so liberating. It makes me work on my writing flow, allows me to relish on these fond memories and also allows me to exorcize some of these demons from the past all at once... That means that this one adventure I'm about to tell you, I never told anyone before. Anyone.

First things first, I'm still so fucking horny right now. I've bought some more of those sexual herbal supplements to get me ready for anything. Either for some messing around with the wife, or just with myself. With our busy lives with children and what not, she's not always in the mood for sexy time. But let me tell you that: her boobs are huge, massive, simply engorged with milk all the time for this hungry baby that we have, and their presence is teasing me on so many levels, it's unreal. I can't take my eyes off of them. I especially remember this one time, last week, when she told me that as she was casually brushing her teeth, topless, her nipples simply started squirting out milk down in the sink, just like that. I guess it was caused from the slight body movement that the teeth brushing engendered, making the shoulders shimmy, and the breasts wobble subtly all at once. That gives a good idea about how her tits are sensitive right now, making my brain just associate them with my equally sensitive cock. So I'm here, biding my time, with my swollen chunk of flesh in my hand, writing more of my horny diaries. Only difference, though, is that I haven't been able to hold off my orgasm for as long as last time. Every time I jerked off, lately, I just had to come.

Anyway, this goes a long way back, so I'll try to remember as much as I can. I had just become a rowdy teenager that started partying and aiming his hormones at his sexual impulses. I had a lot of interest in girls my age, but the emotional part was unknown to me and mostly frightening. I relied a lot on masturbation at that young age. I discovered in time that being left alone was automatically toggling the sex drive in me. And by alone, I also mean alone outside, pretty much anywhere or any time of the day where there would be people usually but there wasn't at the moment.That was the feeling of opportunity, and I had to seize it every time I could.

That feeling could hit me even at most irrational times. The whackiest time I remember was when I took a theoretical test to get my driver's licence. Their office was the weirdest: this one tiny room, as big as a wardrobe, was completely soundproofed. The test was painful enough to do already and I happened to be going through some absurd sexual urges that day that kept me from thinking straight. So I remember masturbating quickly through my pants, with my hands in my pockets, while doing this driving test. I had made such a mess in my pants, I was embarrassed when my mom picked me up. I also remember shaking my head after the orgasm, wondering "What the fuck have I just done?"

But that wasn't my main topic. This one night I want to tell you about was a life changer in terms of public nudity that I still have a knack for today. I have been a paperboy for a long time in my young days, up to when I became this loud and awkward teenager. I was earning my first bucks in a generous neighborhood, and that meant a 7 days a week kind of responsibility. My family had gone away for a night so I invited some friends to have a party at my place. Some food, some beer, some weed, some music, I got crazy pretty fast. I was at that age where I could stay up all night if I moderated, especially knowing that I had to look after my parents house and that I was going to have to deliver newspapers the following morning.

The night went by like a breeze. Some of my buddies stayed up all night with me, telling stories while we drank beer and instant coffee. The newspapers company usually delivered my pile so early, I never noticed. It was, I would say, around 3 or 4 a.m. Summer hours made the sun get up by 5 a.m. But that one day, we were still up when the delivery guy came down my driveway, which at the same time, startled him a little.

We all looked at each other and started laughing. I had told my friends about it, and the call of responsibility sort of popped my bubble, which made me assume they were laughing at me a little bit. The thing was, I was still drunk, stone, incapacitated to the point where I wondered if I could ever ride my bike to do my run. After a while of trying to convince myself, I eventually found the path to one of my dirty fantasies. Being outside at that hour, I already had that thought in the back of my head that the night air felt so good on my skin. I was comfortable, happy and my senses were somewhat heightened, or just altered. I was curious to see how excited I could get if I went to deliver the paper and try exploring my body at the same time.

My friends helped me with the inserts very clumsily, and I put my whole pile in my pouch, hopped on my bike and I was gone. They must have thought I got pretty quiet all of a sudden. I must have been gazing into the prospect of touching myself in a new context, going off into some kind of trance. I'm sure my cock was already getting hard, before I even left.

It was still dark. The crickets were singing their gratefulness into this warm early morning. What struck me at once was the noise, or the absence of it. As soon as I turned the corner of my street, the music and the conversations from my house faded away, and I was left with myself, and myself alone, with the whole neighborhood still sleeping. There were no cars in the street. I could only hear my bike squeaking. The dew was making a slight eerie fog crawling above the ground, contributing to a deep, peaceful atmosphere. The whole air felt very humid. I swore I was shaking, I couldn't believe it. I had the whole exterior to myself and I wanted to feel the night air against my skin; I just had to. I was lucid in my whole fabulations, managing to balance my bike and deliver newspapers to the right houses... but holy fuck, was I horny! My clouded mind and judgment dared me to touch myself in this improbable situation.

My first stop. I stood on my bike and took off my hoodie. Then I took off my shirt, and put it in my pouch. I was topless and I already felt my nipples harden, even though the wind was warm. I looked around out of reflex, wondering if someone could be looking my way. But I chuckled, laughing at how easy this was so far, and telling myself: "Don't be silly, nobody can see you at that hour..."

I still felt a little uncertain, so I put back my hoodie on, but left it unzipped. As I carried on riding my bike, I felt a gush of hot wind caress my abdomen. I breathed in through my nostrils and tried to calm down the obvious excitement that was slowly overcoming me, tried to moderate the pace of my increasing heartbeat which was mostly due to my arousal than from the physical effort. As drunk as I was, I felt that this was inebriating me further. My nipples were still getting harder, but my cock swelled up so bad, it was starting to make the act of pedaling very hard, with the fabric of my shorts pulling against my bulge and my seat at the same time.

I went to the next step pretty fast. Shirtless underneath my hoodie already wasn't enough, I needed more. I unzipped my shorts and pulled out my hungry cock. I cared less and less of where I was, I just wanted to get naked so bad and touch myself. My desire, at that age, was boiling within me. The head of my cock was so sensitive and I leaked pre-cum profusely. My skills made it possible that I could ride my bike holding the handlebars with one hand, while the other started stroking my shaft.

It was still dark out and I didn't look down at my cock. Not only I had to keep my eyes on the road, but I couldn't even see myself stroking it as there were almost no street lights in many parts of my neighborhood, unable to see past the tip of my nose. Even if there were almost no risks of being seen, I still thought this was all pretty daring, and I kept my guard. I was exploring the ventures of risk management. I thought that if a passerby came to jump out of the darkness and surprise me, he wouldn't worry too much about seeing me shirtless under my unzipped hoodie. Plus I would have had time to push back my member into my shorts. Though its growing hardness made me wonder how really easily I could succeed.

As I went along, I kept stroking my cock, horny out of my mind. The likeliness of getting caught was fading further and further away, but it was probably my libido speaking and clouding my judgment, wanting to go further and dare even more, because honestly, as I came closer and closer to daylight, it actually was getting likely to get caught. At this point in my run, I had already reached the next step of taking off my hoodie and unbuttoning my shorts. I had put my hoodie in my pouch, and my cock now came blatantly out from my shorts, sticking straight up. I felt crazy. I was a little woozy and going off balance a little bit with my bike, as I was pedaling with my knees spread apart. I started grunting as I jerked off, controlling my masturbation, building myself up to an ultimate orgasm. I had even pulled down my shorts a little, feeling my ass naked on my seat while my cock whistled in the wind. I was showing it to nature and grunted like an animal, bringing out my pleasure out in the open like I could rarely do at my house, in my room. I was almost wishing for somebody to catch me and share his pleasure with me.

Then... Later, I reached this house where I knew a girl my age lived. Maude. We went to the same school, rode the bus together, had some common friends, but we didn't speak much. When we seated together in the bus, I could sense that she wanted to be nice with me, and try to make me break out of my shell. The rare times that we talked, we spoke about TV shows, and school, friends. I had a hard time looking into her eyes directly. She was so sweet to me. And damn, she was cute and... wow... very attractive. Her body had been ripening in front of my eyes, through all the years that we known each other. Her athletic shoulders widened, she was getting tall, lean. I saw that her breasts were perking up and that her long legs seemed so soft in the summer. Yeah... her tits strained against most of her shirts, as I assumed happened to a lot of girls of this age. I probably didn't know yet, but I already had a fierce attraction for big breasts. Who knew that this would be turning into a madenning obsession in my future...

From the distance, in the corner of my eyes, Maude fascinated me. And today, I was here, in front of her house and I wanted to touch myself in her honor. I got off my bike, put her newspaper in her box. Then I pulled down my shorts to my ankles, cupped my balls and stroke away for what seemed like hours. I could finally close my eyes and started picturing her body, her tits in my head. How I would have liked her to be there, in a cute and tiny little nightie. Stepping out of bed, she would have come over and share this comforting weather with me, this loneliness. She could have just stayed there and stared at my naked body, at my hand stroking my cock, I wouldn't care. She would just stand there and be her usual sweet self, allowing me to fulfill my fantasy, my desire, and be myself. She could have started caressing her big tits through her clothes and implored me to keep jerking off. Her and I, mostly her, having a sweet, casual conversation about things we liked to do, which at that moment happened to be walking around naked at night in the neighborhood, and pleasuring ourselves. She would ask "How does it feel, touching your hard dick out in the night like this? Do you like rubbing your cock? Do you like what I'm showing you too?" We would have had had this common interest between us, a secret bond. And we would agree on everything, and as the foolish teenagers that we were at that time, this would be building up a friendship between us, and this would turn into a topic that we'd talk about every day on the bus. And we could meet every week this summer, as long as the hot weather allowed us, and we would get naked and comfortable, get aroused and lose ourselves into boundless depravity, exploring our growing teenage libidoes, exploring and pleasuring our bodies.

I stroked and stroked, and cupped my balls in her driveway. I looked down and my cock was just an oozing mess. I was grunting out my pleasure, paying her salute, and though I could already take myself to the brink of orgasm, I was starting to feel the need to cum. To resist was the hardest part. I wanted to end in a big finale. My friends must have been waiting for my return at home and the sun was slightly starting to peek out the horizon, but I didn't let that ruin my fun. I knew what I was going to do. This last street of my run, the most quiet one, was where I was going to take off my shorts completely and jerk off in everybody's driveway, completely unabashed. When I think of it today, I don't think such an idea crossed my mind ever again, but I had rarely been this disoriented in my life, I felt I could get away with it.

I stroked some more in Maude's honor, and it was so fucking hard to pull my shorts back up. But I got on with the rest of the busier street of my run. Still topless with my cock sticking straight out, I was still able to indulge in the warm summer air and kept stroking my shaft furiously. I still felt like an animal, making territorial pissings. I felt confident, powerful, thinking "Take that, everybody. I'm owning this neighborhood! Look at what I can do out in the open and you can't!" I groaned and moaned, I felt so fucking raunchy. My cock was hard as steel.

Then later, I reached that last street, a little later than I thought at first. I had second thoughts about the daylight coming on severely, threatening the whole expedition. But I didn't stop, and I don't remember how I convinced myself, since it was obviously getting pretty risky, even if the street wasn't as busy. So, I wasted no time and got off my bike, took off my shorts and put them in my pouch. Man, I was reckless. I looked at how long and full my cock was. I couldn't believe it... I thrusted my hips in the wind, making my hunk of flesh gyrate in the air. I just couldn't keep my hands off of it. That last part was a blur. I made the last stops of my run, unable to stop jerking off. I barely tried covering up though I was getting afraid someone would come out and call the cops on me. It was getting bright enough outside for anyone that was up at these wee hours of the morning to see me walk up to their door with their paper, stark naked. My senses were confused, but I just had to get to the bottom of this at that point. I was scared, yet highly thrilled.

At the end of my run, there was this house where I knew the driveway was hidden from most of the surrounding windows. There were enough cars in the driveway for me to hide behind and savor this last moment of freedom. I stood up straight and let myself go, thinking about my body, how my erected shaft looked like in nature. I was proud of my big cock, and I sure enjoyed life as a teenager when I saw all the potential that it had.

For a few more minutes, I allowed myself to think about Maude. She would have followed me on her bike to the end of my adventure, eager to see my orgasm, my ejaculation, the final showdown, imploring me to share it with her. She would have lifted her shirt, and caressed her firm and perky boobs, squeezed them together while watching me jerk off.

I was losing my mind. I was aware that I had to end this before anything bad happened. But I knew the best was yet to come. I knew that within a few seconds, my body was going to be filled with numbing and invigorating waves of joy and love. I was already addicted to the feeling at that age, but that was truly going to be a treat.

Then I reached the tipping point. My moaning had subsided, I knew I was getting close so I was bracing myself. I jerked and jerked and I started coming in my client's driveway, splattering his nice interblock with my goo. I winced and gritted my teeth under the assault of the overwhelming sensation. I was laughing out loud with joy, as awkward as it was to use the muscles I use when I laugh, since my body was still taken hostage by this wave of absurd bliss. I was drawing conclusion at how this jerk-off session had been, and I couldn't be happier to finally reach the end. I jizzed and jizzed for what seemed like ever. My load dropped in heavy pellets on his interblock. I stared at the fruit of my work, flabbergasted. My young teenage body sure held up a lot of semen, I thought, and I was starting to notice it more, especially when I would let it all come out in front of me and onto the floor. Usually, I kept clean and quiet. I had found a way to not bother with tissues and still be able to keep my sheets clean when I came. I would pinch my foreskin and empty my load into it as I ejaculated. I still use this technique today, but I have to admit, I have always preferred watching my load get out and let it squirt out in multiple and impressive shots. And that's exactly what I did on that day. Just ejaculating in my client's driveway on this hot summer morning.

I went back home with a huge grin on my face and my friends greeted me, completely oblivious of what I just experienced. And that was just the beginning.

Wood_
Wood_
124 Followers