Masturbation Control

Story Info
Girlfriend discovers and takes control of bf's masturbation.
1k words
4.23
53.8k
24
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chastebob
Chastebob
206 Followers

My boyfriend is pretty good. He's smart, especially about computers, and not too bad looking. He treats me nice too, but lately he's been spending a lot of time alone and isn't paying as much attention to me; you know, sexually. He says he's busy with a lot of freelance computer projects. But I don't know, I just have a feeling. I've checked the history on his computer, but he's way too smart to leave anything incriminating there.

One Saturday I decided to tell him I was going out shopping all day, but I'd be back in time for our date night. He said he was going to be working on a project all day.

My plan was simple. I'd sneak back into the apartment a little later and surprise him. If everything was fine, I'd just say nothing seemed to interest me at the stores and I got bored and came home. Otherwise...well, let's just say I wouldn't be the one needing an explanation.

You could say he was surprised. Well actually, so was I. Despite my suspicions, I guess I didn't really think he would want or need to cheat on me this way.

"This explains why you're less interested in sex, at least with me. But I don't understand. I give you sex whenever you want. Even when I'm not always in the mood. Why are you doing this?"

I won't even try to repeat what he said. As any woman who has ever asked this question knows, the answer makes no sense and is filled with excuses like "it doesn't mean anything" or lies like "I was thinking of you". Men really don't understand women. While I still wouldn't like it, it would be better to tell me or show me who you are looking at or thinking of while you're jacking off. I can handle the competition if I know what it is. If it's a particular pose, or outfit, or something to do or say that's a particular turn on, I can do that. And if he'd only asked nicely... Since I had my suspicions ahead of time, I was prepared.

"Just get your clothes on and meet me in the living room in 5 minutes."

I quickly slipped into a sexy bra and panty set, and waited for him on the sofa.

He came in with his back pack. I guess he thought I was going to throw him out. But I had a better idea thanks to my girlfriend Jenny.

"I don't want to throw away what we have. But what just happened in there can never happen again if we are going to be together. I need to know that all of your sexual thoughts are centered on me and all of your sexual enjoyment comes from me. So if you want to stay with me and continue to have, as you yourself put it, 'some of the hottest sex you've ever had' you'll go over there to that stool and put on that chastity device. Right now, no negotiating."

This was exactly how Jenny told me to present it. "You'll have the upper hand in this situation, don't give it away by treating this as some new form of play you both have to discuss at length before consenting to," she'd said. The idea was that faced with an ultimatum and a relationship that was still pretty good, he'd give in rather than be left with only his fantasies and the need to start all over looking for a girlfriend.

He moved to the stool but still couldn't quite believe I was serious. The truth is, if he had really put up a fight I wasn't sure I was ready to end the relationship over this. But I really didn't want him masturbating whenever he felt like it, and Jenny had assured me that things with her hubby were a whole lot better once she took control of his sex.

"When it's on, I'll lock it and keep the key. It will be up to me when you can have it off and when you can have an orgasm. Do it now."

He studied the device for a moment, I suppose he was contemplating this big change in his life. I doubted that he could imagine how big it would be; I had been assured that I couldn't even imagine how much difference this would make in our relationship.

Then he lowered his pants and underwear. I have to say that Jenny was right, there was a surging feeling of empowerment in me when I saw he was going to do it. That feeling would only be topped when I clicked his lock shut.

I could hear Jenny's words in my head, "After he's made the first move to comply, that's when you distract him from doubts and rethinking by praising his decision, and assuring him that you love him and allowing him to think things won't be that much different."

"I really appreciate it that you put us above selfish desires. That shows me that you still love me. I love you, and know that this way we can be happy together."

I had no reason to believe he'd ever seen one of these devices before, but he figured out how it should be put on. I told you he was smart! While he was putting the pieces together I told him we'd still be having lots of hot sex, I was still the sexy, horny girl he fell in love with. It was just that he'd only be having it with me.

Once I clicked the lock shut, I took off my top and felt that surge of power again. I could already see that I was never going back to the way things used to be.

"And I'll be the one deciding when and how we have sex," I added seductively.

"Oh, and some of the time, like now for instance, you're just going to be horny and unsatisfied, like I was when you were busy taking matters into your own hands. The way I figure it, you owe me for a lot of missed orgasms. When you get to cum it will be very special, at least in part because it will be rare."

Chastebob
Chastebob
206 Followers