Masturbation Diaries: Longer Orgasm

Story Info
Learning how to extend and go hands free with my orgasms.
2.9k words
4.44
60.1k
46

Part 10 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I became a lover of literature early in college I found it actually opened me up to being a lover of all types of writing to include erotica. But when I had discovered that genre I could frequently be found spending hours on end reading anything from sexy short stories on up to the truly erotic of the literary best. Add to all that, by my junior year in college I was also regularly masturbating at least twice a day and more often than not three or four times a day on those weekends if I had nothing else to do. Later in life with the advent of the computer I became more obsessed with reading and writing erotica. All that helped me better celebrate the joys of masturbation in which I still indulge every chance I get, most times while perusing or writing erotic stories.

I've been married for 30 years now and both my wife and I realize the practice of masturbating is both important to marriage and our sex lives. We discovered our mutual love of self-pleasure early in our marriage, confessing we had both enjoyed doing it for some time. We even admitted to doing it while we dated, to the point we both masturbated ourselves to sleep some nights after a hot, but unconsummated, evening together. Now in our early fifties, while we do find it more than enjoyable to share our most intimate time making love in that sweetest of unions, we both still masturbate regularly. Whether using it as a warm-up to our lovemaking or for our own private pleasure, we feel this arrangement has kept us healthier in body and marriage.

On my solo side, I usually still masturbate while writing my erotica. I take little breaks here and there to caress my erection and keep it throbbing throughout the evening as I type away on the PC or my laptop. I'm aware the building of sexual tension in my body makes for an inspiring zone for writing the most erotic scenes. Also, in the early years I used to think it was a waste to get a good hard-on and not have a good hot cum with it. However, in the last few years I've found ways to make my masturbating better. First, I discovered that when avoiding ejaculating long enough my next orgasm could be more intense and seem to last forever. An anticipated orgasm is pure sensation with spasms so intense it normally makes me want to rub harder and faster as I ejaculate. But I learned to avoid the harder and faster syndrome all the time and I came to enjoy and prolong the feelings letting my body build with them. I was able to recognize and accept even more intense feelings as I let them come and come and come...but I didn't actually cum before I stopped. I trained myself to get close to the edge, stay there longer, and extend the pure thrill of anticipating the orgasm.

Then there was the second thing I discovered. I really get a huge kick out of seeing how far I can shoot my cum. After a really extended masturbation session it can be huge! I so love to stand and let the cum fly. After I've had a really good solosex orgasm it's really hot to see the streaks of cum all across the floor, or whatever I've shot across. Damn, if it doesn't want me to go at it again just seeing all that!

The first time I entered into one of my extended sessions was a few years ago. I had been writing all evening, but for once hadn't actually pulled 'him' out. Instead it wasn't until sometime after midnight that I decided to take care of 'him'. My wife was already in bed asleep so I lay on the couch by my lonesome. Needless to say I had one healthy hard-on waiting for me when I took my shorts off. Not that I thought I was going to be able to resist stroking off a good one, but for once I didn't rush it. I lay back naked and started stroking my hard shaft, letting my mind focus on the delicious feelings spreading over my whole body. In no time I was ready to ejaculate. My body was so tense, my cock was so hard, my balls already tight and my breathing was coming almost in short gasps...the feeling was unbelievably intense!

Then I stopped...

At first I couldn't believe I was able to stop.

But I let my body relax, let my cock relax.

After a couple of minutes I resumed touching myself, very gently, until I built up to the point of wanting to cum again...then I stopped again. I looked down at my cock twitching involuntarily and it felt like cum had filled its whole length it was so thick. I was in a new zone as the orgasmic feelings coursed through my whole body. I felt my chest, my arms, my stomach and my legs radiate with intense tingling and all that energy flowed right back to my incredibly hard cock. I began stroking so very lightly and so slow but continuously. My breathing was deep. My mind focused only on my body and the yearning for pure self-gratification.

I got to that very edge again...then stopped again.

It was then my body had learned to accept the delicious intensity without exploding. I had attained a plateau that was a state of almost perpetual pleasure without going on over the edge. The knowing I could jump off the edge and cum with just a stroke or two was almost as good as doing it by then. There are no good words to describe the feeling at that point except that it's almost like numbness all over but at the same time I feel every little sensation, my skin just tinkles. My slippery throbbing cock is filled with an orgasmic energy that spreads back out through my belly out to the farthest reaches of my head, hands and feet. I only want to continue, to feel this, not stop and not let it be over. Stroke by stroke, there is nothing else. I often lose track of time, not knowing how long I've been going at it. I tease myself in the most intense way imaginable, spending an hour or so even stroking myself achingly close to ejaculation, just a stroke or so away from losing control. Moving back and forth more than half a dozen times in an hour, keeping myself in a highly-excited state is intensely pleasurable. Then I notice by the clock on the nightstand I've been going at it for twice that long, two hours! The majority of that time feels like a full-on mind-blowing orgasm. Finally, by then the pleasure is so intense and the inner urge so strong I decide to let myself go.

In a matter of seconds the semen shoots out as if an internal volcano blows. The orgasm is amazing! The first two big shots fly past my head and I actually hear them hit the wooden end table behind me. The next shot hits the throw pillow beside my head and the next hits me on the lower cheek. By the time I'm done there are a number of slivery white streaks up across my body and pools of cum in my belly button and on my chest.

I am drenched in semen and have still more oozing down my shaft and hand.

Damn!

I always ride my orgasms to the very end, gliding along and milking out every last drop of cum. If I've had a particularly long session, I find my cock retains a delightful swollen state for a while, just tingling with pure pleasure. That first night I just laid there catching my breath and enjoyed the buzz you get after an amazing orgasm like that. But it was soon time to wipe the cum off the table and pillow. I had to hit the shower myself, as there was simply too much cum on me to clean up with tissues or even a towel. My wife woke up and came in to ask what was going on. I confessed as to what I'd done and before I knew it she joined me in the shower. She and the shower massager proceeded to make love which produced two or three of the sweetest orgasms I'd ever seen her have solo.

What a beautiful sight!

Taking another perspective on that latter scene, I have always envied the idea that women could have multiple orgasms. My balls always seem so full of the good stuff and it seems to me I always have an unending supply of it so why couldn't I have them, too? I don't know if that night of mine and my wife's own extended pleasure inspired me but I soon found a technique which has been the greatest sexual discovery of my life.

Last winter, when we had more than our share of snowstorms I worked from home for nearly a week and a half. I did actual work during the day along with shoveling snow every couple of hours. But I also spent time working on my erotic writing. Everyday I sat with my laptop and for awhile did true work, but I always found myself slipping back to my erotic story files and typed in a few passages. I think I must have been horny and hard nearly the entire time. I even rubbed myself through my jeans a lot feeling just how hard I was, but surprisingly I didn't jack off once from that first snowy Monday to the next. I still struggle to imagine I actually didn't masturbate for over a week. I don't think I'd ever gone that long since I'd learned to do it all those years ago.

As things happened my wife had made it out that weekend to drive to her parents a couple hours away. Come Sunday though it had snowed another ten inches so she stayed and left me home alone. So come Monday morning after getting an early start to shoveling snow, I came back in to warm up and among other things added a bit more to my 'Masturbation Diaries' series.

All of the conditions were just right. I had lots of time to myself, it was just before 10:00, the house was quiet and there was nothing in particular on my mind to worry about. It was just a blissfully peaceful morning as I sat back and stroked my poor long ignored cock.

Damn if I wasn't hard as hell!

Every so often I'd look at the clock and on several occasions it was as if the last ten or fifteen minutes had flown by in an instant. Stroking, massaging, switching hand positions, changing speed...I had the feeling much of the time I was surfing, no not on the internet, but like I was riding the crest of one huge wave of intense arousal after another, backing away and then heading out to another wave as it built...and built...and built...until the break at the shore quickly steered me back to calm waters.

And so it went. Time passed, and I was lost in what I could only describe as erotic euphoria.

I took another quick look at the clock...it was 12:05!

I had enjoyed an uninterrupted edging session of over two hours already and as aroused as I continued to feel, I decided to challenge myself and see how much longer I could masturbate before cumming. I began to slowly tease the head of my cock which was by now slick down its entire length from my pre-cum. I slid my fingers underneath my drooling, swollen crown and teased it. After a few minutes of this I felt an ejaculation seriously starting to build...so I immediately stopped. I sat perfectly still letting the sensation subside. I tried to relax. After the sensation of needing to cum retreated, I began to tease it back again.

Again, just as my ejaculation approached I backed off. I was so close to going over the edge right then! I had lost count of how many times I came to that edge, but the warm feeling itself was part of the pleasure. I looked up at the clock again and through my squinting eyes I saw it was 1:35.

I had been masturbating for over three and a half hours!

I put my hand gently around my throbbing cock and at that point I felt my balls get tight and my cum rising, I started furiously thrusting my hips up to meet each downward stroke of my fist, listening to my balls slap against the fleshy part of my hand. I kept up the rapid pace of my stroking and started doing that common unscrewing motion over my cockhead, flipping my thumb back and forth over the tip and massaging the underside of my penis.

I suddenly got close to orgasm sooner than I wanted. I abruptly stopped, but as soon as I took my hands off, I felt the contractions, I feel it coming. I tried to relax all my muscles, but felt it working up through my incredibly hard cock. My thick shaft throbbed a couple times and began to dribble, still clear, still the pre-cum I was so full of. I got ready to stroke my fully swollen cockhead and then my hard cock, but I was already sighing at the sensitivity and pleasure I was feeling. Suddenly a full stream of perfectly clear pre-cum came out of my cock. I watched my thick shaft twitch in full anticipation of cumming. I sat back for a moment letting my hands run up and down my body which now seemed to be somehow more intensified. From within, I felt as if I was having a series of small orgasms as I tingled like a violent electric shock might feel if violent electric shocks felt good. It was like an entire skin-tight suit seemingly covered every inch of my body from the tingling top of my head to the tips of my fingers and toes. I felt sure the lightest touch anywhere would take me beyond any sensation I'd ever felt had before and I'd cum.

Well, I was so horny by this time I stood and turned toward the mirror on the wall. As I stared at myself, I thought of all the filthy things my wife and I love to do...that was when everything let go. I hit that crescendo, my skin seriously tingled and my legs shook. The floodgates deep inside me opened up and my cock started to flop all over the place as an orgasmic spasm overtook it. I literally exploded, seeing stars before the first cumshot went about four feet in front of me and splashed violently against the mirror. My cock was still untouched as it pumped and jerked wildly on its own squirting cum all over the wall, the mirror and the carpet.

My cock head was so purplish-red and staring up at me as I finally took a deep breath. Looking down at it, it was as if it was begging me to take it to another orgasm so I grabbed my still hard shaft as it gave its last squirts. Stroking itt smoothly I wondered if there was indeed anything left to come out.

But I was still hard! I was still truly hard! At fifty-plus I was still hard!

In a couple minutes of firm, smooth stroking I felt that imminent orgasm return. I was so lightheaded I just knew I was going to faint and fall over, but...I dropped to my knees and stroked away until that second sweet orgasm did hit. This one was as intense in an all over pleasurable experience even though I didn't ejaculate as much cum. What did come literally flowed in a thin steady stream out of my cock and down over my hand.

When I had taken a few more deep breaths and opened my eyes I looked at the mirror, the wall and the carpet again. It was unbelievable how much cum I had in me after all. Yes, it had been a few days and yes I had teased myself beyond anything I had ever done before...but damn!

The whole place was a mess!

I had obviously built up a serious load of cum. I was pleasantly surprised by the amount a man my age could still produce. I felt exhilarated and exhausted at the same time. Nearly four hours of edging! The session left me so satisfied and delighted.

To have achieved this sexual marathon just once in my life, I'll never forget it.

So I'm still perpetually horny...but unlike being a frustrated college man, I'm now a mature lover that has found a secret stamina in masturbation that has transformed it extremely pleasurable advantages to making love with my wife. It's also been fantastic to have a spouse who understands my need for solo sex. I have been fortunate she's happily accommodated my almost obsessive interest in masturbation and edging. Although, now and then, she's told me I've been a bit too audible in the early morning hours before work getting a little too carried away! But, she understands my keen enjoyment in masturbating and knows it's not all separate from what she and I enjoy together.

So if you enjoy pleasuring yourself, enjoy it to the maximum! And if you have a partner, think about sharing your love of masturbation with one another. Tell each other how you like to get yourself off. Then do it together!