Masturbation Mutterings

Info
Being oral. Very oral. Before, during and after orgasm.
300 words
4.54
278.5k
70
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



What can I say? I was one part nervous, two parts toy equipped and three parts aroused. Which equaled to about seven (tossing in all the whimpering, gasping and swearing as well) layers of suggestive, seductive, pleadingly lustful, muttered rambling.

But damn it was fun! And hot! I hope you find it so, as well!




Self-editorial notes:

I am aware that the audio is somewhat muffled sounding. I know what caused that, and it's been corrected. And, there are some points where the words may be hard to make out clearly, indistinct. I'm learning here, and hopefully will be able to (even if extremely aroused at the time*L*) better enunciate in future presentations!

I also know that it may seem rather 'disjointed', in my manner of ramble-muttering, whimpering and other erotic vocalizations, at times. Knowing that now, it's something else I can also work on, for future audios. However, IMO (and from feedback from others) it is still able to be followed well enough, while listening. And is still enjoyable and arousing. Your opinion on the matter may vary, but whatever it is, I'd love to hear about it!

All I ask, is that people keep in mind that while I've given feedback and commented on some audios of others, this is the first erotic audio I've ever made and submitted to Literotica. And, the first one I've ever made and submitted for 'public consumption', at all!

I certainly do have a better, deeper understanding and respect now; for everything that goes into making erotic audios, from start to finish! My goals here (like most, I believe) are to have fun, to entertain and arouse others; and to improve in doing all of the aforementioned! So, any and all constructive criticism, feedback, suggestions, and so on, are most welcome!

--:--
--:--
1.0
SerendipitouslyMe
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Most Enjoyable and Appealingly Authentic

First off, I was struck by the needful quality of the initial pleading, then the sounds captivated me - the suckling, the laving, and the gagging, then the wet, soft smacking sounds, and finally the electronic buzz - all combined with an engaging softness of voice. Truly fine ... Pleased that you so shared ...

MdeO

SimonOSimonOover 4 years ago
This was amazing :)

Thanks for being vulnerable and real and open. Only real critique is that this is the only one.

- S

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very nice

Very hot! There is nothing more I can say.

TimstheoneTimstheonealmost 6 years ago
Delicious

Oh my gawwddd! You sound so hot. I got so hard listening to you. I fondled myself a little, but didn't stroke, cause i didn't want it to end. I'm saving that for you - when we talk.

SimonOSimonOalmost 7 years ago
Sadly . . .

There are no other submissions from you! Get crack-a-lackin, girl. That was fantastic and you do not need to worry about anything. It was excellent.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
"Moms & Daughters": A Family Affair 18-year-old daughters learn of the lesbian family tradition.in Illustrated
"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story Author Jasmine falls for a hot new teacher with a big cock.in Illustrated
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Her Best Friend's Daughter Karen helps her friend's daughter explore the softer sex.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories