Masturbatra Rises Ch. 02: Delivering Justice

Story Info
Lisa strips down for a seductive mission, unknown to Collin.
8k words
4.5
27.9k
54
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,547 Followers

I can't believe I'm actually doing this! Lisa's nerves were settling in as her rush of confidence was starting to wane. It had been 10 minutes since her friend Eliza had called her to tell her that the local deliveryman had stolen the jewelry that she had ordered.

Lisa was now sitting behind the wheel of her Honda Accord, driving through the streets, trying to find the deliveryman from Blue Beacon Delivery that she knew had a sexual attraction to her. Beside her in the passenger seat was her brown leather messenger back. Inside of it was her costume- well at this point it was acting as more of a uniform.

It was one thing to dress up as the slutty comic book her 18-year-old son and friends had created, all in order to give them and herself the sexual thrill of a lifetime. It was another thing to think that just because she got really good at giving 18 year olds handjobs that she could then seduce a slightly older man and get him to turn over stolen jewelry. Fucking my son and now tracking down a criminal in a slutty spandex suit... this is officially the strangest day of my life.

There he is! Lisa's heart started beating quickly when her target came into site. Across from her at a small intersection, she saw the navy blue delivery truck with "Blue Beacon Delivery" in white lettering.

Despite no cars being at the intersection, Lisa waited at the stop sign as if there was non-stop traffic zooming across her windshield. She took a pair of sunglasses out of the overhead compartment so the blue-collar worker couldn't spot her familiar face. Every time he sees me he's only string at my tits. I wonder if he even knows what my face looks like.

The deliveryman in the blue uniform got out of his truck and went around back. Lisa heard the back door slide open, and then he appeared again with a box in his hand. The inexperienced investigator watched diligently as the man with brown and silver hair held the brown package and examined it closely. Lisa assumed it was to see if the shipping information on the label implied the package was valuable or not.

After the deliveryman got a signature from the owner of the nearby house, he hustled back to his truck. Lisa found it surprising that the thief seemed to have such a good work ethic.

There! Lisa was jumpy as she spotted a potential lead. When the strange man was running back to his truck she noticed something she couldn't see when he was running the other way. Inside of his pocket there was a large rectangular outline that was too narrow and long to be a phone. It certainly appeared to be the type of box that could contain a necklace.

With her adrenaline flowing, Lisa grabbed her messenger back and started to pull out her uniform one piece at a time.

What the hell am I doing! The 38-year-old brunette stopped dead in her tracks. Think about it Lisa! What's your plan? How are you actually going to do this?

Perhaps finding herself the victim of overconfidence after the huge payoff she got from risking everything with her son and his friends, Lisa hesitated. She saw the false parallel of being able to catch a real criminal with powers that had only been proven to work in a slapstick, erotic comic book.

The married mother of one realized that she had no hard evidence that the man was a thief, she was assuming he had the jewelry based on a distant outline in his shorts, she was guessing that just because he always checked her out that he'd be able to be honeypotted into giving away expensive jewels, and most importantly, Lisa was afraid.

She hated to admit it but she was scared. Doubts crawled into her head that the idea of a sexy superhero being able to get a guy to reveal information by touching his cock was incompatible with real life. She was also embarrassed with the idea of walking out into public in such a ridiculous and vulnerable outfit.

As these thoughts were preventing Lisa from crawling into her backseat and changing into her gold costume, the oblivious deliveryman started his engine and drove away. Feeling defeated and unsure, Lisa just drove home.

*****

An internal struggle ate away at Lisa's spirit the second she stepped back into her home. She had just tracked a suspect who financially hurt her friend, had him in a perfect position to help her friend, and then was too scared to do something.

Looking at a family picture of her absentee husband and her son, with whom the nature of the relationship was still up in the air, Lisa justified to herself that it was good she didn't seduce that stranger. She told herself that a married woman shouldn't be acting that way, and that she couldn't risk getting killed when raising a son, or jerking a stranger off and potentially hurting her son's feelings.

"Hey, Mom!" Collin came up from the basement full of energy. He was still riding the high of just cumming in the hottest woman he could ever hope to be with. Lenny and Sean trudged up the stairs close behind him. "Sean and Lenny were about to leave. And good news- they're going to let us have the rest of the night together!"

Lisa replied an unenthusiastic tone, but tried her best to smile. "Oh, hey, Collin."

"Is something wrong, Mrs. Carter?" Sean and Lenny realized that something was weighing on her mind.

"No, no, just feeling a bit tired."

It was clear to the boys that Lisa was upset and frustrated. Having no idea what she had just done, Collin assumed it had something to do with regret over their sexual relationship moving to the next level.

The muscular highschooler quietly motioned for his friends to leave. When they went to hug her goodbye they didn't even try to touch her body like they normally did, which always made her smile.

Once they were alone, Collin asked if she was regretting what they had just done. Lisa strongly refuted the idea and insisted that it was something else that was unrelated to him.

Trying to lighten the mood, Collin proposed with a smile, "So, Mom, do you want to go downstairs and full around in the new 'lair' later?"

A mild grin formed on Lisa's face, but she simply was not in the mood even though she had promised him earlier that she'd have fun with him. "Honey, how about I order a pizza because it's too late for dinner, and I promise that I will fuck your brains out another night very soon."

The easily aroused young man was upset that he wouldn't get to enter his mom again that night, but he couldn't complain. After all, he had just had the best sex of his life. Even though his mom promised him sex again, he still had the feeling like something was wrong in relation to him.

After ordering the pizza, Lisa took a well-deserved shower and let the hot water running down her naked body was some of the stress away. I'd invite Collin in here to give me a shoulder massage, but with his lack of discipline I know he wouldn't be able to stop there.

*****

The following day being a workday, Lisa was up bright and early for her part-time job as a nurse at the retirement home. It wasn't a glamorous job, but it was rewarding. She donned her light yellow scrubs and drove to work.

While helping the senior citizens play backgammon in the lounge, Lisa's mind drifted to the events of yesterday- not the satisfying and liberating ones in the basement, but the discomforting ones that took place in her car afterwards.

She said to herself that it was ludicrous of her to think that she could be a hero like Masturbatra, though a small fire deep inside of her refused to let go of the idea. Lisa then wondered why she didn't tell Collin, Lenny, and Sean what she had just done. They would have thought it was so cool that I actually considered doing what Masturbatra did in real life. Why didn't I just tell them what was wrong?

Lisa recognized she was also embarrassed about the idea of telling them she failed to live up to the character they flatteringly based off of her. She imagined telling Collin that she actually dressed up like Masturbatra to go out and stop a real criminal: As she did so, his strong hands reached out and grabbed her hips, and his easily excited cock rose in his shorts. Then, after telling him she couldn't go through with it, his hands slipped away and his cock went flaccid. He told her it was okay and that it was still cool that she tried, but she knew it was just out of pity. She knew he was a little let down and beginning to think that maybe she wasn't as bold and sexy as he had originally thought.

Suddenly, Lisa's daydream was interrupted by a loud sound on the television screen against the back wall in the lounge. Lisa rolled her eyes when she saw it was "breaking news." It was never actually important news from the local news station that catered mainly to older people. Lisa could barely stand to listen to the station after one of the male anchors gave a "concerning and grave" report that Millennials' work ethic was going to cause the United States to fall behind the rest of the world.

The breaking news, however, was interesting to Lisa this time around. The anchor reported that there was a steep increase in misdelivered and missing packages in the city and surrounding suburbs over the previous two months. The problem was reported to be the result of technical issues with Blue Beacon Delivery.

The feed then cut to a sound bite from the rather attractive billionaire founder of the new local delivery company, Kevin Thestopolis. The tycoon, who also owned a medical drug company, a military industrial firm, a hedge fund, and the city's basketball team, gave a speech apologizing for the technical issues and promised to resolve the situation as soon as possible. He mentioned that due to not knowing which packages were actually delivered or not, the company's insurance wouldn't be providing refunds yet.

Experience and maturity exuded from his chiseled face, and a sense of trust and mystery came from his soft hazel eyes. In the retirement home, all of the females in yellow scrubs shot each other a sly look as the handsome billionaire's statement came to an end.

"Now that's the type of man you marry," Wanda from the front desk hinted at Lisa.

Lisa briefly relived the moment when she was not even twenty yet and was sitting on the toilet in a public restroom as a blue plus sign appeared on her pregnancy test. She quickly brushed those memories away and turned her attention back towards the plasma screen.

The next interview was with an old man who had ordered his wife an anniversary gift, but it was lost and there was nothing he could do to recover it. Lisa's heart sank when she saw the old man tearing up from the idea that he had spent a significant amount of money to make his 50th wedding anniversary special, and it vanished out of nowhere. The story continued with more people venting about similar losses.

Lisa was heartbroken about how a computer screw-up was hurting people. As the elderly woman across from Lisa waved her hands in the air to celebrate her victory at the board game, Lisa regained the determination that she had lost. I can't help all of those people get their lost items back, but I can get back the one stolen from my friend.

*****

The after-work power nap that Lisa usually partook in was not needed today. She was fully awake and fully energized. When she walked passed her living room and saw her yoga DVD case resting on her entertainment console, Lisa quipped that she wouldn't need that either. I'll be burning my calories in another way today.

Up in her bedroom, Lisa stripped off her scrubs. Not wanting the inability to change easily to be a reason to back down from justice later, the wannabe crime fighter decided to put her uniform on before going out.

Lisa pulled her gold heels, her gold bodysuit, her gold eye mask, and her black cape out of her messenger bag that she forgot to leave in the basement after her last use. Noticing she was forgetting something but not remembering exactly what, the hot mom reached back into her bag and pulled out a small bottle of non-toxic, all natural massage oil that she had first ordered for the boys to use in the basement because it was for "sensual massaging pleasure."

She remembered that her uniform had no pockets so she just had to tuck it into the spandex for the time being. Finally, over her provocative attire, Lisa wore a trench coat to disguise herself and hide her body from other people who may look into her car.

Looking at the clock, Lisa knew that she had two and a half hours until Collin would be home. That reminded Lisa of where she could find some last minute inspiration. Fully aware of the irony, the muse for Masturbatra read the most recent issue of the comic created by Collin, Lenny, and Sean.

She flew through the pages, but once she got far enough into the sex scenes to the point where she couldn't resist the urge to slide her fingers inside her warming cunt, she stopped. She had the perfect amount of inspiration and was in the right kind of mood.

Lisa stared at the deformed beanbag chair where Collin usually sat. She smiled, confident she'd have an amazing story to tell him when he got home from school, sure to make him be even crazier for her.

Turning the ignition in her silver 2013 sedan, the caped crusader put her sunglasses over her eyes and eye mask, and pulled out of her driveway. Figuring that the notorious deliveryman would be in the other part of town this early in the day, Lisa headed over to the south end of town that offered better views of the city skyline.

Lisa drove around incognito for about half an hour, just circling the same streets. She eventually decided to just park by a major intersection, assuming the blue truck would have to drive by at some point. People walking their dogs on the sidewalk passed by her parked car, but they were none the wiser.

Soon enough, a hardworking diesel engine was heard in the distance. It got louder and louder. Lisa turned her ignition on and she felt a jittery excitement. The sound of the heavy truck approached from a side street and it turned down another nearby street. It was a Blue Beacon Delivery truck, and Lisa was locked onto her target.

Instead of trailing the delivery truck right away, Lisa composed herself. She remained still, but with her foot ready to hit the accelerator. To do things as safely as possible, she needed the timing to be right.

Once the truck started to drive out of view on the next street over, Lisa revved her engine and covertly pulled into the intersection and went down a main road until she was down the same side street as the deliveryman. She kept her distance as her right gold stiletto tapped the brake.

It became apparent that he was going down each street to make a delivery. Lisa turned back onto the main road and scouted the next streets he was likely to enter.

A road three streets down had a lot of wooded areas near each house. Not wanting to leave her car and visible license plate anywhere near the scene when she confronted the Blue Beacon Man, Lisa drove an extra street up and parked. Before getting out of the car, she tucked her pepper spray that she kept in her glove box into her bodysuit, just in case the guy was violent.

The walk through the woods in between houses to get to her desired block was not easy in her heels. The never-ending fight between being sexy and being functional...

Despite nearly twisting her ankle on the uneven terrain, Lisa made it through the woods and waited near the tree line in her trench coat. She hid behind a tree. There were butterflies in her stoma-

"POWW! POWW!" A shotgun was fired in Lisa's direction. She hit the ground breathing heavily. She scrambled to coil up behind the tree.

Moments went by when nothing else happened.

Lisa peeked over the arm that was covering her face as she lay on the forest floor. She laughed with relief. She forgot that old diesel engines don't always sound smooth when they are starting up.

Her heart was then racing for another reason. The sound of the engine became louder as the truck pulled onto the street. Lisa had to wait until it drove up closer to her. She waited towards the back of the dead end road that lead into woods.

From afar, she saw the deliveryman get out of his truck and deliver a package to one of the houses. She could see mix of brown and silver hair on top of his head and the in-shape body he had from the job that required a lot of jogging. If only he weren't so creepy sometimes, Lisa lamented, as she made out his appealing face. He ran around back and closed the door before going around to the sliding driver's side door that was always left open.

His truck started up again. Lisa knew she was in a prime spot because either he would have to deliver another box on her side of the street, or he'd have to turn around at the dead end, which would provide her an opportunity either way.

The truck only drove past a couple houses before stopping again. He parked it so the back of the truck, where the packages were, was inline with the driveway. This resulted in the front of the cabin being positioned in front of the woods instead of right in front of somebody's house.

Lisa saw her opportunity and she didn't look back. She let her trench coat fall off her arms and dropped her sunglasses to the ground. Oh God, she breathed as she hustled along the tree line along the side of the road. Fortunately for her, she only had to walk two houses down in her stilettos.

She walked past the first suburban home, looking in the window to make sure that nobody was looking at her. She felt naked and exposed despite the fact that nobody would be able to tell who she was.

It then struck Lisa that somebody could call the cops if they saw her walking outside in her costume. She knew that Wonder Woman wore skimpy clothes, but she could fly away and beat the shit out of people. I hope cops like BJs, was the only solution that came Lisa's mind, as she talked to herself to distract from her angst.

She waited by the trees until the deliveryman went around behind the truck to take the package. In that moment, Lisa ran in front of the truck and quietly stepped inside the open driver's door. She immediately unlocked the passenger's door in case she needed to flee.

The only other adjustment she made was that she had to position herself in a way that she wasn't visible in the passenger window so her presence would be a surprise. But she had to be waiting in a sexy pose so that she would immediately get a rise out of him, as if the costume wouldn't be enough.

The 5'7" brunette stood with her chest pressed against the back wall of the cabin with her left knee on the passenger's seat and her right stiletto on the metal floor. She arched her lower back so her butt would be pushed out and she raised her arms into the air touching the back wall. She then just looked out at the open driver's door, awaiting the rival of the deliveryman.

Lisa heart skipped a beat as she felt the structure of the truck rattle from the motion of the back door closing. She heard footsteps approaching around the side of the truck. Holy shit, this is it...

The deliveryman placed his foot on the metal step leading into the high-sitting truck. "Woah!" He jumped back down to the asphalt, frightened by the presence of another person.

The woman posing like a glamour model used all of her strength to avoid losing her sexy composure. She continued to stare at the man with lust in her eyes.

"What the... What are you... How the..." The man, who had a dark blue sweat stain on the chest of his navy blue uniform, was flabbergasted as he ran his eyes up and down Lisa's curves.

JayPierce95
JayPierce95
2,547 Followers