Masuma Assad Khalid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," Ali cried out, loving the way Masuma's big ass undulated under the force of his thrusts. Masuma kept grinding that big, beautiful ass against his groin, and he slammed his dick into her. Masuma's warm, practically pulsating pussy gripped Ali tightly, and he fucked her with wild abandon, wanting to be inside of her forever. Masuma gave as good as she got, her vaginal muscles clenched around Ali's manhood, driving him absolutely mad, but in a good way...

Several passionate hours later, Ali Crawford and Masuma Khalid lay in each other's arms, temporarily sated. Ali looked at the lovely, curvy beauty that lay in his arms and thanked his lucky stars. Masuma Assad Khalid, social media maven, human rights activist, graduate student, and international icon, defiant opponent of evil, was quite simply the most amazing woman on the planet, and she'd chosen him, Ali, to be hers...

"Ali, finally, I feel happy," Masuma said to Ali, shortly before she rested her lovely head against his hairy chest and began snoring loudly. Ali smiled and kissed her forehead, treasuring this moment. Outside the apartment, it had begun to rain, and that suited them just fine since they were indoors. They spent their first evening together talking, laughing, and making love. In a chaotic, dangerous and divided world, making lasting connections took a lot of work, and they were glad to have each other. For now, that's all that matters...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hijabi Slut Hijabi slut is seduced online by older man.in Interracial Love
Pakistani Wife is Cheated On Ch. 01 Pakistani wife is cheated on by those closest to her.in Loving Wives
Musalmani Qubool Hindu boy watches as his sister in law is taken.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Love Thy Neighbours Wife breeds with Africans while cuckold husband watches.in Interracial Love
More Stories