Mata Hairy Ch. 4

Story Info
Mata carries on as Ahmed joins Leila & Ali.
1.9k words
3.63
28.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

The doorbell rang and we heard noises in the hallway. For a moment I thought we were being trapped and my days as "MATA HAIRY" were coming to an end but it was Salim and his wife who entered the bedroom. I knew that he was a very important official and a dignitary who had the ears of the powerful but I was taken aback by the polished and graceful look.

Salim looked very distinguished. He seemed less like a politician and his wife surprisingly looked very glamorous like a movie star. Her voluptuous body strained her strange looking clothes. I had known about the salwar kameez but I had never worn one but her generous body outlined the thin material. I had of course seen Salim's massive dong in the pictures taken off him being sucked off and I was looking forward to wrapping my lips on his massive phallus. Leila and Ali retreated to a corner of the room looking very official as Ahmed introduced me as his niece and Peter as my husband who had just come in from London. He kept glancing at me but my eyes were down at his crotch. I swear I could see the outline of his sleeping penis. Salim told me that his wife Saira too had lived in London. We made some small talk and I could see that he wanted to get on with the business and he wanted me to leave the room. Saira was not part of the plans so I motioned to Peter who asked Saira if she had seen the house. Saira willingly got up and left with him, as did Ali and Leila to fix some drinks and short eats.

Ahmed and Salim were both left in the room as they slowly started talking in their native tongue. The discussion soon got heated and Salim kept turning to look at me with lust filled eyes. Maybe Ahmed had told him of my cock sucking skills. Wasting no time I went towards were he sat and got down n my knees and rubbed the trouser top. The sleeping giant I could see had woken from its slumber. I unzipped his fly and reached in to grab his slab of hard meat. He helped by unbuckling his belt and dropping his pants and shorts. The huge cock sprang to life as if it were a caged animal. I took hold and pulled him into my mouth. I licked the length of his gorgeous pole again and again and sucked on the massive purple glans. It shone wet with my saliva. I could only get about three or four inches into my mouth leaving the other six or seven inches for my hands to massage. I continued to marvel at the size of this guy. He was so big my fingers couldn't reach around the thick shaft. What a monster cock! I was getting hotter by the second as I took Salim's cock out of my mouth only long enough to plead for Ahmed to put his cock inside me. My pussy was ready to be fucked. And I mean like, now! With one hand I guided his fat member into my sopping wet cunt. He slipped into me right up to the hilt with only a little effort. Ahmed's cock wasn't as big as Salim's, but it was still huge. Salim began to tense and arched his back holding his cock in my mouth with both hands behind my head. Ahmed thrust me down hard on his cock and held me there. With a groan, Salim let loose a gusher with so much force that I had trouble getting enough air to swallow the hot load. I kept milking his cock as his seed squirted down my throat. Ahmed stiffened at almost the same time and shot his juices deep into my hairy cunt. I could feel their cocks pulsate and jerk inside me as the cum spurted into both my openings. Now the rush overcame me. I exploded with the mother of all orgasms. The climaxes came in wave after wave and completely overwhelmed me.

Salim withdrew from my mouth, got down on his knees and looked at the massive fur in my unshaven pits. He tugged at the heavy pelt of hair and said though I was quite hairy it just wasn't as bushy and hairy as the extremely bushy underarms of his wife Saira. He was surprised that me being a westerner had not shaved their underarms. "I am surprised that you have not removed your underarm hair. I thought they all shaved not like our woman who have massive fleece of underarm hair" He turned me around and speared my hairy ass as he eased the head of his prick into my bushy crinkly hairy ass hole. Now he was in me several inches and began to slowly stroke his cock in and out. With each stroke he pushed in a little deeper. I discovered I could contract the sphincter muscle and squeeze him like a little vise, playing with him. He soon shot torrents of cum into my hairy asshole. He looked satisfied as he spread his fingers into my bushy armpits.

I said I would find where Ali was and arrange for some snacks as I left the room searching actually for Peter and Saira. I heard some noise before the guest bedroom where we were to spend the night and as I pushed the door slightly I saw Peter and Saira locked in an embrace his tongue deep in her mouth. He began to unbutton her dress. He pushed the dress and bra strap from her shoulder exposing her breast and her armpits. Salim had not exaggerated when he described Saira's bushy underarms. She was easily the hairiest woman I had seen and don't forget I had just seen Leila's twin armpit forests. Her armpit jungle was wild furry and jet-black as strands of long coarse hair spread all over her armpits. It was really a huge jet-black cushion and Peter whose armpit hair fetish was legendary wasted no time in putting his tongue into the wild tangle of thatched hair in her bushy underarms. Unbuttoned to the waist, he laid bare both beautiful breasts. He squeezed them hard with his large hands causing her nipples to swell and stand straight out. He sucked on one nipple, while pinching the other his hands not straying from the thicket in her unshaven pits.

He moved his hands under her butt, raised her, and in one swift move, pulled her panties down over her hips and ass. He pawed and fondled her as he slid the silken garment off her shapely legs exposing her pubic mound. It was a sight to see the hair in her pubes curled from just below her navel as it spread down like a lush carpet as it disappeared down her thighs as he parted the hair at the juncture of her thighs and began to fondle her pussy, quickly getting his fingers inside her slit.

"Mmmm she giggled, "You're already hard, aren't you. Aren't you going to show me what's causing that big bulge; is it the immensely hairy underarms. I thought you guys only liked shaved women. Are you really turned on by the long dark hair which looks like masses of jet-black hair in my bushy underarms?" "HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" he groaned his tongue stuck to the matted hair in her extremely hirsute underarms. "I just can't get enough of bushy armpits. I love the feel of the long silky hair in a woman's underarms and there is no one who has such bushy armpits"

I felt a stab of jealously as his slithering tongue parted the thick fleece in her jet-black bushy armpits. He stood up and with one knee on the couch, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. His pants were almost to his knees before he was able to release his huge cock. Obviously I knew she was used to large cocks having just sucked off her husband Salim's mammoth dick yet she looked lovingly at Peter's erect penis and stroked its helmet. She said, "You're so BIG! It's beautiful!" I knew she was lying and though Peter packs a mighty weapon it pales into insignificance compared to the huge pole, which belonged to Salim. Still it was almost as big and around as his wrist and I would guess about a foot long. It was huge! It more than filled both her hands as she tried to hold it. But he put his head between her thighs, and began to suck on her delicious hairy cunt. The rug on her pussy was spread in a huge mass of air as he parted the thicket at the entrance of her pussy with his hands. She grabbed his head and pulled, forcing his mouth hard against her pussy. She groaned as she shuddered into an orgasm as he lay down on the bed. His cock stood straight up like a mast, and the exposed head glistened with pre cum. As she stood up, she slipped out of her dress and bra. Her arms aloft overhead as the masses of hair in her unshaven armpits spilled out in all directions. Then she straddled him, and using both hands, guided his cock into her hairy cunt. She cautiously lowered herself onto his shaft. I watched in awe as his enormous cockhead quickly slipped into her soaked pussy. He raised her a little, and with a grunt, unmercifully slammed her down onto his giant member. I watched as his slick shaft slid in and out of her pussy. His hands were now tugging at her immensely hairy armpits as he jerked her up and down his huge phallus. She threw back her head, groaned deeply, and came in a gigantic climax. He continued to ram his dick into her gushing hairy pussy and finally shot his hot load of cum deep into her vagina.

Peter was not getting limp he wiped his cum filled dick in her armpit hair as it disappeared from sight in her underarm jungle and then stood up and pointed that enormous red cock at her mouth. His shaft was so full and erect that the bluish veins bulged out grotesquely. She took hold of the slippery cock, kissed and licked off the thick wads of cum as they dripped from underneath. Then with great effort, she sucked the bulbous, purple head into her mouth. Her cheeks caved in as she tried to suck more and more of him into her mouth. There was no way she could get could get all of him in her mouth, so she began to stroke his cock as she sucked on him. She was trained on Salim's salami whom I had struggled to get half of his fuckmeat in my mouth and Peter though large and erect was no match for the fecund Saira. She sucked harder and harder. She frantically stroked faster and faster now using both hands. I knew Peter was going to cum as he emptied a long stream of milky sperm into her waiting mouth. I knew her mouth would have no problem in milking Peter's large knob stretched as it has been by Salim's mighty pole.

I signaled to Peter that he must get ready to neutralize Salim and take control of the papers though it appeared that both peter and I were taken control of by Salim and sexy Saira. Things were hotting up and we needed to do something quickly.

belab
belab
343 Followers