Mata Hairy Returns Ch. 01

Story Info
She is trapped by 4 soldiers in Mission Baghdad.
1.4k words
3.76
89.8k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

I was back on a reconnaissance mission. Mata Hari had to resume her duties in view of the conflict and my mission with Barry was to find out the actual hideout of the coterie. Barry and I were given a briefing by the intelligence at Command Headquarters and we were to be airdropped into Baghdad. I of course had met Minister Ahmed during my previous sojourn whose appetite for hairy women (which incidentally I am) was really voracious. I recalled the luscious Saira whose armpits were filled with coarse jet-black hair in which many a mighty weapon had emptied and got lost. Armed with their addresses, as I knew I could count on them and Ali we left in the stealth of the night.

Such a mission was always fraught with danger and though I am of Middle Eastern descent my duty was to my country and I was not going to let them down. My mission would be successful and I was sure I would be able to shepherd the novice Barry through his first major assignment. The nympho that I am (I crave for big cock) I checked with Susan (Barry’s ex-girlfriend) about his nocturnal preferences and was glad when she told me that he packed a huge pecker. I was even gladder that he had no real dislike for hairy women but even if he had I would have given him a new view of the luxuriant carpet of hair of my bushy armpits. I had been oiling my armpit hair much like Saira had told me and it had become softer and silkier though the heavy pelt of hair in my underarms always escaped from the top of my half sleeved shirt.

Barry looked very majestic. His shirt was open at the collar and tufts of hair peeped out and he sure had matted hair on his massive chest just the way as I liked it. He obviously had no idea that I had already checked with Susan about his sexual preferences and I was determined to introduce him to the real MATA HAIRY. Cocksucking was my specialty and he would get lots of it during the mission.

We parachuted into an empty field and it took us half an hour to find each other. I was a little winded and Barry helped to fold the parachute and we checked our weapons. I, of course had sufficiently recovered to brush his weapon – the gigantic phallus hidden under his tight trousers. We were to walk about three kilometers to a deserted safe house just outside the main city before making our way to Minister Ahmed’s house in the city in daylight. We reached the house and found that there was no light as the city had lost power but we were carrying enough light with us.

Just as we pushed the door open we were dragged in. The house had actually been taken over by the other side and there were four soldiers who had roughly held us. Barry was taken to the other side of the room and hit by the butt of an automatic while two men held me tight. One of them sneered at me and started feeling me all over for weapons or ammunition. He was obviously the leader as he motioned to the other men to tie up Barry and come towards me.

He pulled a chair and sat down and asked the other two tie me against the two pillars. My arms were raised and my legs were apart as the leader shouted “Rahim see if she has any knife in her pockets and you Taufiq look into her boots.” They roughly pushed me and checked again.

“There is nothing Captain Naved” Taufiq said. Captain Naved looked at me and spat out “why do they use women in the war? Are they no real man in your country” Without waiting for a reply he turned to the fourth man and laughingly said “She has no weapons unless it is hidden inside her clothes and taped to her skin but Younis you have a big present for her don’t you? Show her your cock,” The man all laughed and one of them added “Yeah she would love to see a real man not pretenders. C’mon show her your horse like cock”.

Younis enjoying the brief attention looked uncertainly but egged on unzipped and showed a massive phallus, which was limp. It must have been at least 9 inches long in its limp state and a gasp escaped my lips. Captain Naved spotted that and said “The slut likes big cocks strip her and see if she has any explosives taped to her body.”

The two men tore of my uniform and I was soon stripped to my bra and panty. There was a silence in the room and my wrists ached with the tight rope but the men were staring at the long strands of thick tufty hair in my unshaven pits. The first time anyone sees my bushy armpits they are always taken aback by the masses of jet-black hair in my untrimmed underarms. These men were no exception but Barry’s reaction was noticeable. Most western men look upon body hair distastefully but Barry was staring not only at the overgrown hedges in my outstretched underarms but also at the jungle between my legs. Though I had worn a white cotton panty there was no hiding the thick growth of jet-black hair, which was sprouting not only from the sides but also on top of my panty.

Younis was taking in the sight and his bulbous prick started growing and was sticking straight out a good footlong. It was huge and I was dying to get my lips around it. Captain Naved was temporarily silenced though not for long as he barked a few orders in Arabic. He then turned to me “You hairy bitch you like his cock tell me quickly your plans otherwise I will make you suck this monster cock” he said pointing to Younis. He sure had no idea about my likes and it was a piece of cake of me as I turned to gaze at Younis’s horse dick. Taufiq tugged at my armpit hair and pulling hard said “tell us or else” There was no choice I had to suck the monster prick. Barry was not to know it was a mouth-watering prospect.

They untied me and pushed me onto the floor and made me get on my knees. I reached out with a hand and touched the tip of his now glistening prick head with a drop of precum. My hand cupped his cockhead and I squeezed it gently. I brought my other hand and gripped the shaft near the base. I was astonished at the length of his cock as there were still six inches between hands. His cock was most impressive now, and I licked my lips with lust. His cock swelled further and strained at my touch. Captain Naved got up and unzipped himself and whipped out an erect prick. I could see in his eyes he was lusting for me. His cock was in way any less impressive then the massive pole near my mouth as he pushed it into the fur in my unshaven armpits. I began to stroke the huge shaft even as he pushed it into my hairy underarms.

Captain Naved the bully a few minutes ago now moaned as I masturbated him by twisting my hands around his cock in rapid motion. The other two needed no further orders and they unzipped themselves laying down their weapons on the table. Taufiq had a shorter prick while Rahim who had been quite till now had a huge prick too. Men with huge pricks now surrounded me. Though lust was in my eyes I tried to see an opportunity. I tried to make eye contact with Barry in order to explain that I would try and divert their attention by fucking these men and bear the heavy burden so as to enable Barry to take the weapons and save our mission.

I then reached out and pulled the humongous dong and took the head into my mouth. I could not move my tongue as his huge prick enveloped my mouth. Captain Naved was now behind me pushing his prick against my hairy asshole trying to gain a rear entrance while I had Younis’s prick in my fist even as Rahim pushed his prong into the bush in my underarms. Mission Baghdad was now on its knees.

belab
belab
342 Followers